Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

The Irish are the American blacks of Europe

That was essentially the title of John Lydon's   autobiography.   Rotten: No Irish, No Blacks, No Dogs, 

He's of Irish descent, same as Elvis Costello.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

When I used to gig live (more often), we wore a mash-up: suits with t-shirts and sneakers.   But sometimes we wore assorted team jerseys. Eons ago, when I danced in a hip-hop crew, we wore spray-painted or airbrushed coats, pajamas, scrubs, and overalls. Ah, youth 👶

Dawg, you are so cool

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

That was a reference to the film the commitments in the band managers attempt to get them to embrace soul music

I haven't seen it or ever heard of it.   Thanks.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Right before my bedtime they're showing commercials for Candyman?    It should be a restless night tonight, between the dreams from that, and the bedtime thunderstorm.  

I keep muting, but not fast enough. 😨

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, kacesq said:

Wow I haven’t been on vacation in forever...that looks so nice...

Yeah I miss vacations. And if I were to go on one, I wouldn't spend it in a strip club. But then I"m not Jovi, I guess. 

• Love 6
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

It’s never ever going to end. Are we all in a collective sleep paralysis where we have to watch without end?

We're in one of the Circles of Hell - Neverending 90 Day

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I wouldn't be surprised, honestly. People like Mike make me want to be a lesbian.

See, I totally get it.  This man is the only man around for literal MILES?  Yep, I am ready for a girlfriend now.  Easy choice.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Right before my bedtime they're showing commercials for Candyman?    It should be a restless night tonight, between the dreams from that, and the bedtime thunderstorm.  

Right? DO NOT WANT.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

It’s never ever going to end. Are we all in a collective sleep paralysis where we have to watch without end?

We're trapped in a Kafka-esque Möbius  strip of junk TV, . . . . and I love it!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2