Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Size 11 is a Juniors/teen size. Adult sizes are even numbers.

I can see she’s lost a lot of weight but she doesn’t look as good as she should. I think she like Steve Tyler slut wear collection

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Angela said that she lost 100 pounds, but her face is fatter than the re-taped scenes last week.  And, she is back to the facemask to hide her missing teeth.  

This scene was probably shot over a year ago.

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

What I love about pictures of the Rolling Stones, Who, Kinks,  Beatles, et al from the 60s is that they dressed like adults and wore adult shoes, not running shoes.   22, 23, years old and they were fully functioning adults.

And they knew about rock'n'roll too!

Edited by endure
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Oh no.  Do I have to get D+ now??  I want to see the relationship fails of Love in the Caribbean!  

I want to see it too!  I'm hoping they'll eventually put it on the regular channel like they did with The Single Life.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, charmed1 said:

You’d have to pull all your molars too.

With the weight loss her teeth just seem more prominent and they gross me out.  Angela as a whole grosses me out.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

What I love about pictures of the Rolling Stones, Who, Kinks,  Beatles, et al from the 60s is that they dressed like adults and wore adult shoes, not running shoes. 

YES - in the jazz world this was true.   The men were very put together and major league athletes looked like janitors.   Now the reverse is true - athletes dress very well and musicians look like janitors.

• Love 7
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Oh no.  Do I have to get D+ now??  I want to see the relationship fails of Love in the Caribbean!  

I'm betting that they'll run it on regular TLC cable, but delay it a while.    Some other shows that were supposed to be D + only have shown back up on regular cable. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I’m adopted and I always laugh when trash like Angela go on and on about bloodlines like their genetic material is so damn special.

Right? Like the future of the estate is at stake. Who will inherit the ancient dukedom if the line ends with her? 

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I thought Angela would be more the Lane Bryant type.

That store looks like the women's department of the store where she bought Mykul's wedding outfit, or a resale shop.  I've never seen so many loud floral prints in one place.  Andrrrrei and Asuelo must be jealous.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, kacesq said:

OMG I can’t watch this ugly bitch anymore or her slack jawed spawn. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Lost 80 lbs., still fucking hideous! 🤮

8 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Angela is talking about breaking her hip but is still talking about toting a baby?!

6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Angie has a ghastly figure.  Even with the lost weight, her proportions are peculiar, like a ball on little stick laigs. 

6 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I thought Angela would be more the Lane Bryant type.

6 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Grangela makes me want to vomit.

6 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Oh jeez, I see Angela has still not invested in a purse.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Stinkbomb Angela stinking up another business.

5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

She fixed her weight problem, but she’s in desperate need of a personality transplant.

5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Oh Angela you thought you were the shit from day one. Your delusional self confidence is one of your annoying traits.

hey Sharp? No one is watching this and rooting for this abusive cow.

giphy.gif

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

YES - in the jazz world this was true.   The men were very put together and major league athletes looked like janitors.   Now the reverse is true - athletes dress very well and musicians look like janitors.

From my favorite movie, The Commitments: "Our Motown brothers wore suits. Neat. Dignified. You play better in your suit". 

1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Also, the salesperson could have lied about the size.

She totally did. So she could compare the size eleven jeans to Angie's former size 22. That scene had "setup" written all over it. Matt Sharp is nothing if not glaringly obvious. 

What salesperson would recommend a junior size to a middle aged woman? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
9 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

She fixed her weight problem, but she’s in desperate need of a personality transplant.

And an ego adjustment, she is just getting worse unfortunately 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

From my favorite movie, The Commitments: "Our Motown brothers wore suits. Neat. Dignified. You play better in your suit". 

She totally did. So she could compare the size eleven jeans to Angie's former size 22. That scene had "setup" written all over it. Matt Sharp is nothing if not glaringly obvious. 

What salesperson would recommend a junior size to a middle aged woman? 

A production assistant/salesperson?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

One of my all-time favorite movies! I never get tired of watching it.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

The sister's husband (who wasn't bad looking) looked like he did not want to get involved with the Andrei bashing

Becky’s husband is a snake. He acts like Andrei’s BFF and then he turns around and tattles on him/conspires against him.

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I’m adopted and I always laugh when trash like Angela go on and on about bloodlines like their genetic material is so damn special.

Agree - my daughter is adopted too.

• Love 4