Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, endure said:

Wow Jovi is way too excited about going to strip club

He seems addicted,  his eyes barely ever leave the stripper while Yara was trying to get him to leave, btw how can you be so thin and still have cellulite on your thighs and a@@

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He is disgusting. He takes his wife, the mother of his child, out to dinner, then proceeds to berate her for being boring. 

God, he just did everything wrong.

Called his wife boring. Constantly says he wants fun Yara back. Convinces her to go to a strip club with him to bring fun Yara back, but this is clearly new to her. Goes back against his word that they'll leave when she wants to. Says he's having fun as a way to dismiss his wife's feelings when Yara is clearly uncomfortable. Blows a kiss to another woman after his woman communicates her discomfort and desire to leave.

So shameful. I cannot stress this enough: FUCK JOVI!!!!!!!

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Any Canadians order the new butter tart vodka?

No, hadn't heard about it but sounds like it should be rum lol. Have you tried it?

Edited by endure
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Exactly - we've touched on  this before.   The women get dressed-up and the guys look like they're going to wash the car.   Bring back jackets and leather shoes - a tie is good too.

What I love about pictures of the Rolling Stones, Who, Kinks,  Beatles, et al from the 60s is that they dressed like adults and wore adult shoes, not running shoes.   22, 23, years old and they were fully functioning adults.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 11

Oh Angela you thought you were the shit from day one. Your delusional self confidence is one of your annoying traits.

hey Sharp? No one is watching this and rooting for this abusive cow.

• Love 16
12 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I mean I know some women enjoy them but I don’t get the attraction to strip clubs. And here you know Jovi wants to go for himself not because he thinks Yara will enjoy it.

Jovi was actually giddy when Yara said they could go to a strip club.  I thought he was going to float out of the restaurant.  What a self involved idiot. 

• Love 13

Mike's mom calling Natalie a snake in the grass. Too late, mullet head. I already called *you*  that when you deviously tried to stop the wedding, you evil rat.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 15