Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Crying, Bettys crying into her vagina that her boy is living with a Soviet whore

3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Ron, Julia is his WIFE. He is finally being an independent adult.

giphy.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

Ding ding ding JACKPOT...and I hate Mike, but he's right: It's fucked up.

I hate him too but I agree with you.  She’s a professional gaslighter!  He could learn a few tricks from Nutso.  The only reason she wanted the hotel in Seattle was so she could fight with him and play the victim.  They deserve each other. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Betty: Smells new! 

No Betty, its just that the place doesn't reek of a thousand reptiles, live insects, and garbage. 

Too small for a bed? Who needs a ten acre bed? 

Betty and Ron, acting the parts of Jed and Granny Clampett. I'm expecting them to ask where the cee-ment pond is.

Swingers….swingers need a large bed

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

If my sons had brought me to an apartment to show me around, I’d tell them how great it was and not start criticizing it. But that’s me.

My son has a wonderful little apartment and I'm always telling him what a sweet little place it is. 

4 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

Oh wow, Brandon is wrong for trying to please his wife??  Fuck off, old man!

Right? "She's manipulating him! He's trying to make her happy". Like that's such a far fetched and fanciful notion. 

4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Crying, Bettys crying into her vagina that her boy is living with a Soviet whore

DEAD.

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ron is having trouble keeping his temper in check. It’s right under the surface.

Its always right there, ready to blow. He's going to have an aneurysm any day. 

• Love 8
(edited)

You broke up? You can't break up with your husband, moron. You're not going steady in middle school, ffs.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

A modified version of the Calgary Stampede started. Some concert seemed packed. There is supposed to be some proof of vaccination required. Who knows.

Has Alberta lifted the mask mandate?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

I had my house closing Friday - so I'm officially downsized.   Just have to fix it up and sell my current house.   Won't be here next Sunday - going "down the shore" in NJ.

Congratulations!

• Love 2
Just now, Doublemint said:

I had my house closing Friday - so I'm officially downsized.   Just have to fix it up and sell my current house.   Won't be here next Sunday - going "down the shore" in NJ.

I’m in NJ! We sold our shore house a few years ago, Exit 98 represent!

• Love 3

I believe Becky’s husband, Thomas, is Danish. Remember when everyone was bitching about going to Moldova for Libby's wedding and she said no one complained the year before when everyone went to Denmark? I guess it’s okay to marry a foreigner if he’s rich enough   

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Mazel tov and enjoy!

• Love 2

Wait, she talks to him however she wants but he can’t be rude to her?

shes such a piece of trash. Get rid of her Sharp or spin her off, tired of watching her abuse this man.

• Love 16

The whole reason Angela "broke up" with My-kul was because she needed her husband's support, and he was incapable.  Now she doesn't need a man.

She really thinks that she's Sexy MeeMaw who's going to get every man who looks at her, if she doesn't go after Chuck, like she wanted in the tell-all.

She's heinous.  

• Love 7
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I believe Becky’s husband, Thomas, is Danish. Remember when everyone was bitching about going to Moldova for Libby's wedding and she said no one complained the year before when everyone went to Denmark? I guess it’s okay to marry a foreigner if he’s rich enough   

Denmark is where the desirable immigrants come from 🙃

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Every citizenship ceremony should have Grangie screaming I’m an American, with the flag, apple pie and a vet

So everyone being sworn in can have second thoughts?

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I’m only a half hour or so in and I know I’m annoying but I really missed the snarking.  I wasn’t here for almost a month and I have lots of catching up to do. 

WTF did they spend $680 on in the Christmas store?  Presents for every kid in S Africa?  Tiffany will fight over spending money on food but is ok with this??

• Love 6
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Angela needs to be shut up and shipped out of the US.

People like her give nice Americans a bad name.

Don’t foist her on another country. That would create an international incident. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Ask your realtor if fixups are necessary to sell your place.   So many places homes are going over asking, and selling very quickly, without even a coat of paint or anything else.    Cash buyers are pretty common these days, and people waiving all inspections too.   

So Angela's blaming her continued smoking on Michael?    I hate Angela's hideous nails too, they look big enough to take on a grizzly bear.  

Can't someone stop those hideous Charmin itchy bear butt commercials? 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4