Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

My girlfriend recently bought a minivan. It had been her cab, but the company went out of business and was selling its assets at rock bottom prices. I didn't like the idea of being van people, but I freakin' love that thing. It's so comfy and roomy.

Van people? 💀

• LOL 1

Seven kids?!!  I just recently watched  Asuelu and Kalani on their first season. He said he wanted five kids then, when they only had the first one. She ended up pregnant with the second son by the end of the season. Now he wants more and a car big enough to hold all of them. Smh

• Love 6
(edited)
29 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

If I wasn't so lazy, I would go to Dairy Queen right now for a blizzard

I use to send my husband out for a Heath Blizzard when I was pregnant.  Haven’t had one in years.  I don’t even know if we have one in this area.  I’ll have to settle for some Halo low carb ice cream.

I can’t believe I’m listening to Asuelu talk about playing with Kalani boobs.  First Angela, now Kalani, I’m repulsed.

Edited by Emmeline
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
On 7/7/2021 at 2:00 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Me too! I'm thinking of one time in 90 Day Bares All where they show a clip of Angela yelling at Michael, and then Shaun Robinson turns to Angela and says, "You're just my favorite. I love you." I couldn't take it anymore. I can't believe there are people out here who love Angela and think she's funny. She's just gross.

If I called my grandmother Meemaw, she'd smack me upside the head. She doesn't take any name other than Grandma, Nana, or Gigi.

It's so fucking weird! Like, the way her chin is leveled up and her neck is smooth just creeps me out. I know she looks much worse than this in real life.

That can’t be her body!!  Guaranteed they pasted her face on someone else. 

I haven’t been here in a while.  My son told me that he heard the Chucklefuck’s are getting a spin-off! True?  Not true?  I kind of hope they are so I won’t have to watch any of them on Sunday.  What will they show?  Them grifting and ripping off the good people of St Pete?

Edited by nytonc
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

The spin off- it’s never going to happen. Now Ronald could get one with his fridge stealing. That’s quality entertainment 

That would be wonderful.   They could combine this show with Life After Lockup, and The Other Way, all in one show. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

My girlfriend recently bought a minivan. It had been her cab, but the company went out of business and was selling its assets at rock bottom prices. I didn't like the idea of being van people, but I freakin' love that thing. It's so comfy and roomy.

Ha ha seems van people love them! 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

That would be wonderful.   They could combine this show with Life After Lockup, and The Other Way, all in one show. 

I manage to see reruns of Love after Lockup and that show makes this look like Masterpiece Theatre 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Betty saying "guess we'll just do the work ourselves" clearly lays out why she wants them around. The free kennel work. Here's a thought, don't have 408373 dogs if you can't take care of them without forcing your son's wife into free labor. Hire someone and pay them or have less animals.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
48 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I missed you all last week. Notice I didn’t say that I missed the SHOW last week. Let the snark begin.

Same! 

• Love 3
(edited)

Betty: Smells new! 

No Betty, its just that the place doesn't reek of a thousand reptiles, live insects, and garbage. 

Too small for a bed? Who needs a ten acre bed? 

Betty and Ron, acting the parts of Jed and Granny Clampett. I'm expecting them to ask where the cee-ment pond is.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2