Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I can't believe they did this shit outpatient.

The most major surgery she had was the breast reduction and that is almost always always done outpatient. At least my breast reduction was. My surgeon told me that breast reduction is considered the "mother of all surgeries" in terms of length of recovery time. It was definitely a long, gruesome process. I can almost guarantee that Ang will have prolonged wound separation due to not following the protocols. And that shit is all kinds of gory & no joke.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I'm confused. Why smash the doors off the fridge instead of just... removing the fridge?

I thought it was Ronald at first, breaking it down to make it easier to steal.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I love 70's music and a lot of the pop culture. But Mike's mother ain't it.

I am a 70's kid, graduated high school in 72! There are 70's and 70's, if you know what I mean. Mike's momma? NOT cool 70's.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Well, that slog is finally over. If it weren’t for your witty repartee, my dear snarkers, I’d have been long gone. Have an excellent week. Stay strong, stay well, live your best life.

We are hysterical.  TLC needs to give us better material to work with.

As Natalie asked Trish, "I deserve to be happy, don't you think?"

See everyone in the threads!

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Yay we did it peeps! I look forward to our memorial weekend snark.I will bring the gin

Time to mourn all the brain cells that we've lost to this show.

Till next time, snarkers.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

The walls have eyes!

I wonder if they all glow in the dark?

*shudder*

In the words of the immortal Porky Pig  "a th-th-th-that's all folks!"

See you around the forums '

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Weird sign to have over the bed, wow. 

Mike probably bought it in elementary school at a Mothers Day Boutique the school would hold every year for the kids

Natalie is INSANE. She has some kind of severe personality disorder, she goes into EVERY situation NEGATIVE . Mikes a dick sure, but i HATE Natalie

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Is it on next week? 

Yes, at first I thought it wasn't but I was looking at another channel's line up.   I must be a little out of it, after the preview for next week.  

Usual time next week (in spite of the holiday weekend), and pillow talk to follow after that sister show. 

Natalie should get out of Mama Mike's house, the horror movies that start like that with the pig collections, and other creepy things, never end well. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Angie, your boobs are not gone! My friend Kelty lost hers due to cancer. And now she's gone.

Good for her doctor for making a similar point. 

• Love 5

Oy, I walked away for 5 minutes and come back to see that weird sisters show was on. I'm sure I didn't miss much. On to PT!

It was great chatting with all of you about these silly 90DF Unhappily Ever After folks again. See you later! ✌️❤️

• Love 9
2 hours ago, GrammyPammy said:

What exactly is a”Christian talent agent”?

Here's her Instagram description.  She self-identifies as "faith-based."  In her business, she serves the Lord - and she may have the word art to remind you!

Pamela Putnam, Talent Agent

Talent Agent/Agency Owner at Stellar Talent and Image, a faith-based boutique agency representing actor, models, singers, and dancers ages 5 & older 

www.stellartalentandimage.com

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Yay we did it peeps! I look forward to our memorial weekend snark.I will bring the gin

Nothing says America like snark! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
25 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Before I call it a night, I think we all owe Mike an apology, what with the latest official reports that there ARE aliens out there.

Mike's theory that we are derived from space dust is completely plausible. 

• Love 4
(edited)
13 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He's toying with Julia, wants her to go off so Melanie will comfort him. 

And Melanie is a stealth bitch. Sorry. She may be cute, but she immediately started claiming her territory. And it is the height of rudeness to sit across the table from someone and question her motivation for marrying your friend ("are you just here for a green card? And I hear you are just a common hoor!"). Julia's acting ridiculous and she is being egged on by smirky Brandon and his bitchy little friend. A plague on both their houses. 

Watching now and Melanie is such a gnarly toothed bitch.  When she called Julia  go go dancer from Russia it drove me batty....She looks like the town mattress so she can shut her vile face. Brandon of course set up this meeting to gaslight Julia but that goes without saying.

tiff usually looks nice but in her intro shot that orange top is awful and her shit brown eye make up is awful. Her eye brows are too much. She is a bitch. She did zero research, agreed to move to SA, married him and got pregnant. Tiff is now playing the victim and saying smugly that any relapse he has is on her and oh oh oh I am such a martyr. Fuck off Tiff. Also using your friends name every chance you get is lesson one out of the gaslighting playbook.

Mommy’s house with that plaque above the bed is some creepy Wolf Creek kinda shit.  I don’t seewhy Natalie is the problem when Trish admitted to trying to stop the marriage while playing nice to Natalie’s face. That whole visit will be full of moments when Trish and Mike push her buttons then blame her when she looses her mind. I would love to talk to Mikes first wife about Trish .

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
16 hours ago, TazDevil said:

Plan B according to Ronald.  It's probably at about Plan Q in Tiffany's list of what they'll do when Ronald's visa is denied.

I have whiplash going from these fools pretending Ronald — with his real criminal record & addiction — has a snowball’s chance of getting a visa while Andrei’s immigration lawyer is predicting deportation if anything — anything at all (faux &/or dramatized)— is discovered in his past during his 2nd green card hearing. GMAFB. Also, no judge is going to give an unemployed criminal gambling addict living behind high walls for safety shared custody of minor children who live half a world away. Especially not Daniel, WHO IS NOT HIS KID. 

Edited by ChiMama
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

Oliver and Kennedy are so cute.

Very cute. But what was with Kalani & her mom cheering on Oliver & awarding points for jumping off the slide thing? Then - shocker - he gets hurt. Right up there with Libby & Ellie at the cutting board with sharp knives. Duh.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Where is Mr. Bison tonight? I miss his bon mots.

I was building a gazebo for my sister.  It took all weekend.  I didn't get home until late on Sunday!  My entire body hurts!

• Love 6
On 5/23/2021 at 9:09 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

I am a 70's kid, graduated high school in 72! There are 70's and 70's, if you know what I mean. Mike's momma? NOT cool 70's.

Go fight red!  blue! We're the class of '72!!

Are y'all having a 50 year reunion?? Are you gonna go??

• Love 1
9 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Go fight red!  blue! We're the class of '72!!

Are y'all having a 50 year reunion?? Are you gonna go??

LOL, no. I went to my 40th, against my will, my bestie insisted and paid for my ticket. True to my low energy and mediocre class and the tacky spirit of my hometown, it was a shoddy affair, greasy Chinese food in the basement of a bottom tier function venue.  I did reconnect with a couple of old friends but it was mostly very meh. I'm still in touch with all my original gang from HS anyway. 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

LOL, no. I went to my 40th, against my will, my bestie insisted and paid for my ticket. True to my low energy and mediocre class and the tacky spirit of my hometown, it was a shoddy affair, greasy Chinese food in the basement of a bottom tier function venue.  I did reconnect with a couple of old friends but it was mostly very meh. I'm still in touch with all my original gang from HS anyway. 

I went to my 40th, most of the women there looked like they were on a Target run, they could not be bothered to dress to impress or at least look like they wanted to be seen in public.  It was a nice event on the water, I made sure I was looking good as an FU to all the cool girls (that peaked in HS, lol) and all the guys that ignored me back in the day.

Nothing finer than a '79er!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 5/24/2021 at 12:03 AM, ChiMama said:

Very cute. But what was with Kalani & her mom cheering on Oliver & awarding points for jumping off the slide thing? Then - shocker - he gets hurt. Right up there with Libby & Ellie at the cutting board with sharp knives. Duh.

When I saw that awful plastic slide and crappy shit IN THE LIVING ROOM I realized how little I want to be a grandparent at age 56.  66, maybe, but no way NO HOW is my living room turning into a playroom.  Nor any room in my 1300 square foot house.

On 5/23/2021 at 9:06 PM, Armchair Critic said:

I love 70's music and a lot of the pop culture. But Mike's mother ain't it.

Born in 1965 and my kids love hearing stories of the 70's - the most awesome decade EVER  People drank and smoked EVERYWHERE, oh my gosh it was great.  Class of 1983 here.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 5/24/2021 at 10:47 PM, goofygirl said:

Are y'all having a 50 year reunion?? Are you gonna go?

I went to my 50th two years ago this July, it had to be the hottest day of the entire Summer. It was held outdoors at a picnic grove. Whose bright idea was that? We're old! Like Big Ed, we need "air con"! Anyway, I never realized how many people from my class were on the opposite side politically. My (like  minded) friends and I were walking on eggshells the entire time afraid that a fistfight would break out any minute. Very awkward and uncomfortable. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

My problem is I graduated in a class of 978!!  I'm not sure I even know 1/2 of 1 % of these people!!  I went to the 10th and the 20th but that was it.

The ones from high school that I want to see, I still see!  

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, magemaud said:

I went to my 50th two years ago this July, it had to be the hottest day of the entire Summer. It was held outdoors at a picnic grove. Whose bright idea was that? We're old! Like Big Ed, we need "air con"! Anyway, I never  realized how many people from my class were on the opposite side politically. My (like  minded) friends and I were walking on eggshells the entire time afraid that a fistfight would break out any minute. Very awkward and uncomfortable. 

I agree - I belong to a FB site for our graduating class and I am surprised at how many people are super conservative.  Nothing wrong with that but they must have had a life changing event or something as they were not that way back in the day, lol!!!

13 hours ago, goofygirl said:

My problem is I graduated in a class of 978!!

I feel ya - 848 or somewhere close to it for me.  A high school closed and some kids came to my high school, some to others, and well, half the class were strangers. lol.

There is a new episode Sunday evening......no day off for a holiday.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 5/25/2021 at 9:13 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

When I saw that awful plastic slide and crappy shit IN THE LIVING ROOM I realized how little I want to be a grandparent at age 56.  66, maybe, but no way NO HOW is my living room turning into a playroom.  Nor any room in my 1300 square foot house.

I was wondering if Kalani and Asuelu live with her mother, wouldn’t she be able to figure out that he sleeps in the game room? Also, why would Asuelu be so annoyed that Kolini was staying there, too? It’s not like it’s HIS house. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I was wondering if Kalani and Asuelu live with her mother, wouldn’t she be able to figure out that he sleeps in the game room? Also, why would Asuelu be so annoyed that Kolini was staying there, too? It’s not like it’s HIS house. 

I think Aselou (every time I type his name it is different, lol) is annoyed by the whole family and it is one more person telling him he is worthless.  Not saying they are wrong, lol, but they keep grinding the gears over it.  Perhaps they should direct that energy towards their daughter with the poor decision making skills?

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I think Aselou (every time I type his name it is different, lol)

My iPad has “learned” the spelling  of many of the participants’ names corrects my typos, if necessary. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

The parents should just be grateful that they aren’t sleeping together and hence not need birth control. No more dependents. 

The problem is, even though they don't actually SLEEP together, Asuelu pays a conjugal visit when he wants sex, then goes back to his video game room. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1
53 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Just watched the preview. Where DO they find these happy toothless characters? 

And why are these summer-teeth Gomers almost invariably making derisive  snarky comments about the only person not being an asshole in that scene?

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

And why are these summer-teeth Gomers almost invariably making derisive  snarky comments about the only person not being an asshole in that scene

He remarked that he was surprised that “Blondie” didn’t get hit in the face when Mike was aggressively flinging the firewood at her. 

• LOL 2