Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

When my husband and I had our wedding we paid $2,500. That included an open bar, live band, and a Mexican food buffet. We had a ball.

When we got married at the court house we played mini golf, ate at Carrabba's, and watched 1408 at the theater. I liked that wedding almost better.

• Love 6
(edited)

If you don’t know what’s going on during a religious conversion ceremony, then you have no business converting. You didn’t read up on this at all?

Edited by brillia79
  • Love 18
(edited)

I HATE IT when Americans go to another region with a completely different culture and norms and have the audacity to bitch and moan that they have to do things in another way than what they’re used to.  Just do it, woman!  Attempt to learn and grow, for God’s sake.  

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Useful 1
  • Love 17
(edited)

I love how anybody can get baptized Christian Orthodox without any studying any testing or even any understanding of what Christian Orthodox is. 

What was with the spitting three times?

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

Coltee and Deb have zero boundaries. My mom and I joke about sex and we've been known to make people uncomfortable with how open we are. But Colbbie goes waayyy beyond anything we've said.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, LucyEth said:

Why is she just getting baptized into a religion she knows nothing about, that is just stupid.

They can't get married in his church in Moldova without it.

The could have had a civil ceremony but i guess Andrei didn't want that.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The coven will have to counteract the baptism before it takes hold.

They'll pelt her with false eyelashes and Botox needles. 

1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

I don't know what Libby's deal is, the food in Moldova looks delicious to me.

Right? I would have tucked in to it without hesitation and with great enthusiasm. 

Just now, Andi27 said:

Are we really supposed to believe that they are now practice? Has he been going to church while in the US?

If he had, she might have know a little something about it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Ugh, Libby is such a whiney baby. What an embarassment. I can't stand her ignorance and I'm American! attitude.

There is too much Andrei and Libby in this episode.

• Love 9

It seems Libby and Andrei are caught up in a toxic cycle. It’s sick, disgusting and unhealthy. Proceeding with another wedding is just perverted. I’m so sick of them! The poor kid. 

• Love 12
Just now, HulaTallula said:

This whole conversion thing has me cry-laughing. My husband converted to Judaism when we got married. It took a year. He knew what he was signing up for. Libby could have tried Google. 

It never would have happened like they showed it, of course.  It's so offensive.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, kendi said:

Ugh, Libby is such a whiney baby. What an embarassment. I can't stand her ignorance and I'm American! attitude.

Totes agree, they are giving me a headache 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, kendi said:

I hate that she and Angela keep throwing around "I'm American so..." I never once appointed them as my spokesperson.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 17

I remember when Libby was preparing to marry Andrei (the first time). She was all for these rules about the man being in charge. She showed Andrei all of her outfits she packed before her bachelorette party to get his approval of what she was wearing. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

What did Andrei see in Libby?  She is exhausting.

A dad with money and never having to work again while allowing him to pretend to be a traditional man.

He fuckin’ sucks too.

• Love 13