Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)
52 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So I was reading Tania's bio somewhere (IG? who knows) and she says she had her political "awakening" when she was something like 25? WTF?? I wore a Gene McCarthy for president pin to school when I was in 8th grade! We boycotted grapes and my dad went to Washington to march on the White House in 1968. Politics at the dinner table. My 91 year old mother reads every word of the newspaper every day. Who are these people? She didn't pay any attention to politics until 5 years ago? What a fucking phony. 

To be fair, it sounds like you came from a pretty political family, and I don’t get the impression that Ms tanning bed in the shed, don’t touch my Jack Daniels Missy is very aware of current events lol 

Edited by DarceyWasted
Typo
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I think Pole and Karine are both lazy and get mad at each other when they have to do something

That is exactly it. Plus they both live like slobs.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Pole, you’ve gotten some money from TLC, you’ve been on every installment of this show. So stop acting like some pauper. It’s not your Mom’s fault you’ve pissed it all away.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

I love how Mother Pole openly hates him. She's like yeah, I didn't want to have dinner with just you Pole

That was kind of mean though. "I wouldn't have come if I didn't know she wasn't coming." 

Wait. Did I just kind of defend Pole?

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Pole disturbs the hell out of me. Andriii may be a chauvinistic asshole, (half the time I think he's playing it up) but I don't get a creepy/scary vibe from him the way I do Paul. I think Paul could be dangerous if he became unhinged enough.  

• Love 11

Paul's mom is DONE with his shit. Rarely do we see a parent of anyone on this show stand their ground.

Even Angela's mom was like, "Go marry that Nigerian guy. Whatever." Essentially, "Do whatever you want, I'm gonna be super dead soon regardless."

• Love 10
1 minute ago, DarceyWasted said:

To be fair, it sounds like you came from a pretty political family, and I don’t get the impression that Ms tanning bed in the shed, don’t touch my Jack Daniels Missy is very award of current events lol 

Maybe, but her mother is something like a union carpenter. My dad was a union machinist. Union folks, in my experience, are at least informed about stuff that affects them--workers' issues, health care, stuff like that. Its pretty hard to not bump up against some politics. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

Pole disturbs the hell out of me. Andriii may be a chauvinistic asshole, (half the time I think he's playing it up) but I don't get a creepy/scary vibe from him the way I do Paul. I think Paul could be dangerous if he became unhinged enough.  

I agree with you, he is creeeeepy!

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Since this is my hometown, Ramsis is too nice for Pol.  He should be at the Subway or Skyline Chili across the street...

But he wore his formal wear and everything.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Gobi said:

Pole could run errands. I mean, I would pay to watch him run.

Robert was saying that Pole could do ride sharing .Then when they showed Pole's car, it was like NOPE!! DANG!!  Robert was hilarous on Pillow Talk last week 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, kendi said:

Robert was saying that Pole could do ride sharing .Then when they showed Pole's car, it was like NOPE!! DANG!!  Robert was hilarous on Pillow Talk last week 

He can't even do Uber with that car....

• Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I hope poppa gives Ansuelu a swift kick in the ass. Pull it together for your child's birthday you selfish asshole. Why is he upset anyway? He is the one that behaved badly.

I really want to smack him upside the head for being such a pouty brat for Oliver’s birthday 

• Love 20
3 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Sons like Pole are the reason why some mothers of grown kids move to gated retirement communities in Florida.

One of the big issues at the Villages is from adult children of residents moving in and staying.    I can imagine Pole moving in forever and never leaving there too. 

• Love 2
Just now, kendi said:

Even if he had a nice car, he'd never pass the criminal background check.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7