Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Andi27 said:

Sumit lies a lot but he is still not a very good liar.

He’s so shifty and won’t look her in the eye, you can’t believe a word he says.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Jenny a bit old for skinny jeans

They look like jeggings (the cheapo leggings jean things they sell at the checkout stand at Wally World).    If they're jeggings, they'll last until noon, and that's it.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Andi27 said:

Sumit lies a lot but he is still not a very good liar.

Right? You'd think he'd improve with practice. 

Deavan is shocked that Jihoon has flown the coop. I'd hurl myself in front of a train if I had to live with glum, hypercritical bore Deavan. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
Just now, mmecorday said:

Well, she did say she gave up everything to move to India to be with Sumit. Maybe that included her toiletries.

But she needs Sumit to wash her hair (and cut her toenails)!

• LOL 3
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Ji Who is missing?  Who would even notice?

Doesn’t he have a couple of part time delivery jobs?   Is it possible he is working?   Or maybe he just wants to get away from his MIL

• Love 2
Just now, libgirl2 said:

she isn't a bad looking woman.  

The first episode in the gym with her daughter and daughter in law she looked really good!  Her hair was pulled back and she wasn’t wearing those horrible glasses.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

They look like jeggings (the cheapo leggings jean things they sell at the checkout stand at Wally World).    If they're jeggings, they'll last until noon, and that's it.  

You are right, jegging and cheap ones. The higher end ones actually look pretty good

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Why such tiny cups for Chai?

That’s how the chaiwalas (chai sellers) normally sell it. From what I understand, you’d drink it down, like a tea shot, then head on your way. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Can’t wait for Princess Ari to see the new apartment.   

eta, she isn’t considering his income or local standards

Edited by DEL901
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Why such tiny cups for Chai?

You want it to be hot in temperature so you sip the very hot liquid and get another....not like Americans that have quart sized coffee mugs and chug that cold sludge...

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? You'd think he'd improve with practice. 

Deavan is shocked that Jihoon has flown the coop. I'd hurl myself in front of a train if I had to live with glum, hypercritical bore Deavan. 

Maybe we will see him and Assholo on a bus together 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Obligatory stray dog scene. This is the part where I tap my dog and point at the screen and go, “Ya see? You see, you little shit? Life could be so much worse than you not getting your precious gd greenies every 15 seconds.”

• LOL 11
  • Love 6