Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Frozendiva said:

It's not the 1950s, Erika. People are okay with things now.

You have to watch a Secret Love on Netflix.

Those women are lesbians and together for 67 years and their family didn't know!

• Love 4

Erica's parents were relieved that their daughter didn't announce that she was a dragon or a car and would need to be called "Puff" or "Chevrolet" and live in the garage as her true self. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
Just now, greekmom said:

Those women are lesbians and together for 67 years and their family didn't know!

That's on my queue. Are these the ladies from "A League of Their Own"?

Just now, greekmom said:

Don't have Netflix. I do know that not all people are comfortable with same sex relationships, but many are.

• Love 3
Just now, greekmom said:

That was a great documentary! I cried for the last half hour of it! Beautiful story! 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I want to go visit Erica's parents.

I think we should all go. And bring some typically American gifts.

3 minutes ago, kendi said:

HAHAHA we should have done a pool for Stephanie mentioning her illness. Was the five minutes from the time she stepped in the door?

She's like certain vegans or people from California, who have to mention it in the first five minutes. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I just watched it. Their families were looking the other way. I wouldn't be able to pass either Pat or Terry in Walmart without knowing. 

• Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

A lot of the Gay/ Bi people that i know have families who dont accept them. My ex husband, who is bi, when he told his parents he had AIDS, they told everyone he got it from drugs. They would rather believe he was an addict than a gay man,

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

My friend came out to her very religious dad...it did not go well.

There is still a percentage of folks who experience that. Especially teens and young adults. Sad.

why do women on this show keep dating men from hella patriarchal cultures? and then act shocked that the men expect them to fall in line? the sex can't be that great, i swear

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I wish every LGBTQ child had parents like this

It was just information. How lovely are they?

Yes! They are cool parents because they love their kid. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Don't have Netflix. I do know that not all people are comfortable with same sex relationships, but many are.

If you can’t accept who other people love than you must not have love in your heart. Off my soap box. Thankk Zeus Ericas parents redeem coke eye assssssh

• Love 8

Had to go put my baby to bed at 8:30 and just now caught up on comments and on show. Damn you guys can type fast. 

Still hate Baby girl Lisa, Stephanie, Ed, Ash. Erica and her parents are awesome. David and Yolanda are dumb as bricks. Same old, same old. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, kendi said:

That's on my queue. Are these the ladies from "A League of Their Own"?

one of them was - yes she was a baseball player with the Women's AAL.

• Love 1
Just now, mmecorday said:

As if TLC doesn't hate us enough as it is! Those Roloff commercials in constant rotation are torture!

Horrible, but better than that clip of Josie Duggar singing. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think we should all go. And bring some typically American gifts.

She's like certain vegans or people from California, who have to mention it in the first five minutes. 

So, did I ever mention I was from California? 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Why do we have to see Ed without a shirt again?! 

Production is just toying with us now. They know we're hopeless addicts and will put up with any indignity. Once we endured Angie, they knew they had the upper hand. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, cyberfruit said:

why do women on this show keep dating men from hella patriarchal cultures? and then act shocked that the men expect them to fall in line? the sex can't be that great, i swear

The old “I can change him because My Little Punani is super special!” thing

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

It was just information. How lovely are they?

Yes! They are cool parents because they love their kid. 

Seeing Erika's mom hugging them both with a giant grin on her face made me sad, because Stephanie has no intention of making this "relationship" work.

• Love 16