Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E10: Big Deck Energy

• Start Topic

Captain Glenn and Jenna have a tough meeting with Madison. The crew bonds on their day off and Georgia, Ciara, and Paget get a little too close as a proposition is made. Parker reconnects with his ex, Kaiti, and invites her to visit Corfu. After a blissful day together, Adam and Jenna’s “shmexual shmension” finally comes to fruition. But the afterglow doesn’t last long as Adam’s jealousy erupts after Jenna and Georgia discover they have something in common.

Airs April 6, 2020.

• Useful 1

Madison.  Do exactly what Jenna wants.  No more.  You need sleep.  I’ve had terrible bosses like Jenna.  You just have to put your head down, follow orders to a T, then laugh when it all crashes down.

Parker has Katy coming.  He’s just not into you.  At least he's not stringing her along.

And STFU Parker with that dreadful "letter".  He’s lucky there was no food to throw.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
21 minutes ago, tinaw said:

Jenna and Adam become more annoying with each episode. Parker is annoying too.

My wish is for all three to get canned in one amazing episode

So true, they are annoying too.  

As immature as Parker can be, I respect him for not stringing Madison along. Maybe if Glenn witnessed Jenna standing in the galley repeatedly wiping the same glass, he’ll understand why Madison is tired and frustrated. Jenna and Adam are just disgusting. Was Georgia really trying to have a three some with Paget and Ciara? She’s really thirsty for someone else’s man.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

I half watched this tonight because I just couldn't stomach Jenna and Adam slobbering all over each other. But was Adam getting all psycho because Jenna had a fling with a guy before she met Adam?  The very last scene when he was saying to Georgia stop laughing stop laughing he looked a little deranged. I still think this is all an act. Reminds me of Ben on Below Deck trying to convince everyone that he was in love with Emily. Didn't believe that either. 

• Love 12
(edited)

Was it a hiring requirement for this crew that they be able to play a musical instrument and/or carry a tune?  As much as I cannot stand Jenna, her singing/guitar playing wasn't too, too awful.

As far as the rest of the episode - the only positive I can say is how much I am loving Byron!!  He was hysterical during the day off, and his riff on ways to hook up on the sailing yacht was brilliant.  (Almost as brilliant as Kate Chastain's font-personality analysis!!)

9 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I half watched this tonight because I just couldn't stomach Jenna and Adam slobbering all over each other. But was Adam getting all psycho because Jenna had a fling with a guy before she met Adam?  The very last scene when he was saying to Georgia stop laughing stop laughing he looked a little deranged. I still think this is all an act. Reminds me of Ben on Below Deck trying to convince everyone that he was in love with Emily. Didn't believe that either. 

Don't you remember how crazy he got towards Wes over Malia on Below Deck Med?  Adam was a complete douche (and, I'm guessing, given what we saw tonight, he still is)!  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 20

Holy hell, we literally saw one second of Jenna vacuuming tonight. Someone give her a cookie for having schmex with Schmadam. "Your voice is amazing!" 😂 These two dingleshits talk like they're 14.

Paget is about as physically appealing as his name. 🤮 

• LOL 16
  • Love 8

Editors throwing shade, cutting to Madison at the beach doing nothing.  That was just one time but sure, make her out to be a slacker.

Adam is mad with jealousy and he didn’t even hear “best dick ever” from Jenna.

Georgia doesn’t make sense, says her ex let her be shitty to other people and that’s why the relationship ended.

But later she and Jenna are saying “he’s so nice.”  So she was a bitch and her ex was nice but let her be horrible to others?

Parker still takes offense to the breastfeeding crack.  So it’s like he doesn’t want to be seen as a momma’s boy and then he reads a letter from his mom to the rest of the crew?

Madison doesn’t seem crushed but Parker made a whole thing out of the “let’s just be friends” thing.  Team meeting “just me and you” and “I love you as a friend” and “I need you to be my friend.”

Why not just say his ex is coming to Corfu so they can spend time together?

Madison doesn’t like him that much does she?

Meanwhile Georgia was down but Piaget and Ciara just wanted to go to sleep.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, scrb said:

But later she and Jenna are saying “he’s so nice.”  So she was a bitch and her ex was nice but let her be horrible to others?

I took Georgia’s comment to mean that she treated him horribly and he allowed it until he didn’t.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
8 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Was it a hiring requirement for this crew that they be able to play a musical instrument and/or carry a tune?  As much as I cannot stand Jenna, her singing/guitar playing wasn't too, too awful.

As far as the rest of the episode - the only positive I can say is how much I am loving Byron!!  He was hysterical during the day off, and his riff on ways to hook up on the sailing yacht was brilliant.  (Almost as brilliant as Kate Chastain's font-personality analysis!!)

Don't you remember how crazy he got Wes over Malia on Below Deck Med?  Adam was a complete douche (and, I'm guessing, given what we saw tonight, he still is)!  

Yes I remember. One night when they're were out together Adam attacked Wes and started a fight. They had to be separated by the rest of the cast. I wish production would stop inflicting him on us. 

• Love 8
(edited)

Wow, Adam is a psycho. Good thing that he lives alone in his van. His poor dog probably isn't even allowed to meet people. 

For serious, someone that gets that jealous over ex-boyfriends is an abusive control freak. I bet that there are some restraining orders in his past (& future).

Edited by snarts
  • Useful 1
  • Love 17
12 hours ago, TexasGal said:

WTF Parker’s mom and her encyclopedic knowledge of trite quotes?!  WTF Parker thinking he needed to share that with everyone?!

Does he think those are some profound quotes?  And why was he reading them to the group?  To share with them his mom's great wisdom?

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

I'm no Jenna fan, but just imagine if she acted even 1 percent as jealous about Malia as Adam is about her past relationship (key word past).  He'd say she was a psycho jealous bitch.  

That rope swing off the boat looks a million times more fun than one of those inflatable slides.

Paget is such a jerk, not even being willing to put suntan oil on his purported girlfriend.  

• Love 19

I hate this cast they are loathsome. NO one can sing please quit! I had to mute every time someone thought they could. They have no redeeming values. I had hope for Parker and Madison but they are now becoming tiresome too. Not DVRing this anymore....

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, sadtvjunkie said:

NO one can sing please quit!

yeah the first time Georgia sang was "nice" but I've had enough. And Paget visibly drooling over her while she was singing was unseemly to say the least.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

There were a lot of pasty pale bodies on this crew. You would think there would be a little tanning going on.

But when? They need to have shirts on whenever guests are there.

• Love 7

Not a fan of Jenna, BUT is she not allowed to have a prior relationship? I don't understand  what's disgusting about Georgia and Jenna dating the same guy. It's not like it was at the same time. Adam is definitely off kilter. He's got a psycho crazed look. He could go full Fatal Attraction at any moment. 

Ciara decided to use reverse psychology and flirt with Georgia. Smart move. Paget still ended up in bed with Ciara and Georgia went off to strum her guitar alone. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 18
10 hours ago, scrb said:

Parker still takes offense to the breastfeeding crack.  So it’s like he doesn’t want to be seen as a momma’s boy and then he reads a letter from his mom to the rest of the crew?

That was pretty stupid of him.

4 hours ago, snarts said:

Wow, Adam is a psycho. Good thing that he lives alone in his van. His poor dog probably isn't even allowed to meet people. 

It's easier to stalk when you live in a van down by the river.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, dleighg said:

But when? They need to have shirts on whenever guests are there.

I went out and gardened yesterday and got some serious color. I think there is plenty of time to get some sun when they are off.

Maybe they should look into that instead of getting plastered.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, dleighg said:

yeah the first time Georgia sang was "nice" but I've had enough. And Paget visibly drooling over her while she was singing was unseemly to say the least.

The first time was ok but I think she's sang for the last 3 or 4 episodes.  And as an extra bonus  last night, we got to hear Jenna sing too!  I ended up muting both of them.  

Parker gets a little weirder each episode.  Reading that letter from his mom was cringey, not to mention his comment in the preview about still being breastfed. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I'm glad to see so many pasty bodies considering the damage the sun can do.  I know, I found love a mom, but dang, the sun isn't just a killer, it makes you look leathered and like hell. 

Ughmo, this was painful. I can't stand this show. The charter guests are just as crappy and weird as the other showed and the crew..  blurgh. 

Paget, ciara and Georgia? So gross at that beach hotel.  

Jenna and Adam just no, CANNOT TAKE THEM ANYMORE! 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, hatchetgirl said:

Paget, ciara and Georgia? So gross at that beach hotel.  

Jenna and Adam just no, CANNOT TAKE THEM ANYMORE! 

way too much cringey un-sexy stuff

• Love 6
20 hours ago, PaperTree said:

Madison.  Do exactly what Jenna wants.  No more.  You need sleep.  I’ve had terrible bosses like Jenna.  You just have to put your head down, follow orders to a T, then laugh when it all crashes down.

You are SO right.  Jenna is an AWFUL boss.  A good boss would realize that Madison was traumatized by that pig charter (you know the one I'm talking about).  A good boss would take Madison aside and ask if she was okay, that she did a great job with those pigs and tell her the next time shit like that goes down to get HER or the captain up.  Madison should NOT have had to deal with those pigs by herself, no way.

• Love 21
11 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Does he think those are some profound quotes?  And why was he reading them to the group?  To share with them his mom's great wisdom?

That was just bizarre.  Though they were right in that the letter from his mom totally explains Parker.  He really is the kind of person who is born on third base and goes through life thinking that they hit a triple.

I didn't love Glen's meeting with Jenna and Madison.  I think it would have benefited him to meet with both separately, then together.  As it was, I thought whatever legitimate complaints Madison had about Jenna's chief stew-ing got kind of lost because the meeting started from the presumption that the only issue was Madison and her behavior.    

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

Adam was just as psycho during his season with Malia.  Plus he didn't cook near as well as he does now for some reason and insisted on adding onions to his meals even though one guest requested no onions.  Plates would be sent back and he'd have his little melt downs and Captain Sandy had to get on to him.  Very bizarre.  Malia flirting with Wes sent Adam through the roof.  He looked like a totally deranged person stalking around in the little town the crew went out in, acting like he was going to take Wes on, pushing him, etc.  Like a 12 yr old.  He has a serious problem.  But for some reason now he can cook...  it's all very odd!

Add me to the list who are very disappointed with this cast.

• Love 6

Note to 51 Minds, Bravo, and their horrible casting agency:

LEARN from your mistakes!  The last cast of BD ruined the show for a significant number of your fans and cost you the most loved cast member, not to mention loss of your integrity by continuing to film while abusive vehavior went on unchecked in front imif your cameras.  And so---here you are with BD Sailing Yacht and are losing even more fans due to horrible casting.  Here-s the proof:  fans are not enjoying the show even tho you worked to cast three 'hunkyish" good looking guys.  But they are stilk either dirt bags, weird or simply uninteresting.  Proof:  the only cast member that fans are enjoying is regular, funny and decent guy Byran.  We fans would rather watch decent crew members abd leave the drama to crazy guests. Seriously!  

• Love 7
(edited)
10 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

I went out and gardened yesterday and got some serious color. I think there is plenty of time to get some sun when they are off.

Maybe they should look into that instead of getting plastered.

I would rather have a night out and get plastered, ha. I have pale Irish skin and happily avoid the sun. I didn’t mind Paget’s pale body, lol. 

Adam’s “feelings” for Jenna come off as implausible and phony. Talking about having butterflies and things finally going good or whatever...he just doesn’t convince me. He has a wooden, rehearsed way of discussing relationships. 

Parker seems nice enough but reading his mom’s letter, just odd. And needing all eyes on him while reading! 

Edited by Sage47
  • Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, txhorns79 said:

I didn't love Glen's meeting with Jenna and Madison.  I think it would have benefited him to meet with both separately, then together.  As it was, I thought whatever legitimate complaints Madison had about Jenna's chief stew-ing got kind of lost because the meeting started from the presumption that the only issue was Madison and her behavior.    

Glen automatically takes the side of the boss of the department, annoying. Paget (and Ciara together), or in this case, Jenna. It’s not really fair; he didn’t care to hear Madison’s side at all. Jenna is a bitch as a boss but Glen had his mind made up. 

Edited by Sage47
  • Love 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, txhorns79 said:

That was just bizarre.  Though they were right in that the letter from his mom totally explains Parker. 

Especially pulling the waiter aside to make sure that he wasn’t disturbed. I am not a huge speech at dinner ever, we always do a short toast, but commandeering the entire table at a random dinner for it was so special snowflake!   

Edited by biakbiak
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
15 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Maybe that was his mum’s way of breast feeding in abstentia.

• LOL 13

Once again, nothing for me to add as you all covered it mostly.  Bad taste in my mouth watching this crew. 2nd hand embarrassment for Madison by Parker friend zoning her.  But there's better out there for her,  I'm convinced.  I actually wonder if it's shaping up to where Parker will be fired before his girlfriend lands in Greece. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Near the end of the episode, when the captain announced that they were going to pull the anchor and sail, Adam was in the kitchen and he bitched "of course, just as I'm plating." (He was plating some lovely looking medium rare beef fillets.)

So I then saw the plates covered by plastic wrap. WTH? What's he going to do, microwave them for the guests? It wasn't clear what time of day it was-- seemed like mid-afternoon. It didn't look like the guests were getting ready to sit down to their dinner in any case.

And yeah, Adam's behavior on hearing that maybe his GF might have had a previous boyfriend? WTH?

• Love 3

I am annoyed at Glenn because he was present when Madison was working her butt off in the middle of the night for those horrible male guests and Jenna was snoozing away in her cabin and yet he still co-signed on with Jenna to make Madison look bad.  

• Love 15
On 4/6/2020 at 10:55 PM, 65mickey said:

But was Adam getting all psycho because Jenna had a fling with a guy before she met Adam?  The very last scene when he was saying to Georgia stop laughing stop laughing he looked a little deranged. I still think this is all an act. 

This has sort of been Adam's M.O. on his various seasons.  He loves the flirting, but once they're a couple he goes crazy eyes.   The crazy eyes don't stay in just his relationship, either.  He has turned into a nasty piece of work in the past.   Remember him sneaking onions in pretty much every dish because the guest asked for no onions?   His crazy just squirts out in all directions.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, RoxiP said:

I am annoyed at Glenn because he was present when Madison was working her butt off in the middle of the night for those horrible male guests and Jenna was snoozing away in her cabin and yet he still co-signed on with Jenna to make Madison look bad.  

Like I said, they have to gin up some fake drama about a cast member being fired every season.

They probably have several potential cast members lined up and they may just decide to throw someone out and put someone else in before they start filming.

So they make Glen play along with this charade.

I've no doubt they encourage cast members to act up, like Rhylee being always combative.

Now they have Parker openly disrespecting Paget and Chiara because you know, "chain of command" is always one of the causes of drama on every BD show.  I wouldn't be surprised if the producers encouraged him to act this way.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, dleighg said:

Near the end of the episode, when the captain announced that they were going to pull the anchor and sail, Adam was in the kitchen and he bitched "of course, just as I'm plating." (He was plating some lovely looking medium rare beef fillets.)

So I then saw the plates covered by plastic wrap. WTH? What's he going to do, microwave them for the guests? It wasn't clear what time of day it was-- seemed like mid-afternoon. It didn't look like the guests were getting ready to sit down to their dinner in any case.

I'm pretty sure those were meals for the crew, not guests. 

• Love 4

I think Adam going crazy is one of the few interesting things happening.  Maybe Jenna will get all scared and then Adam will start gaslighting her.  “Jenna, you already dried those glasses.  Don’t you remember?” I’d enjoy that.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4