Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E10: Ashley B.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)
7 minutes ago, navine said:

I've already lost track of how many times she's been raped.  It's a horrific thing, I know ..... but where were her parents?

When the mother found out about the years of molestation by the babysitter's boyfriend, (including the babysitter drugging her) she apparently did nothing.    Ashley's older daughter Aniya is having to raise her baby sister.   Another kid without a childhood.   What the hell is on that dinner plate?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 12
Just now, Splashes said:

What type of miserable degenerate eats french toast with their hands?

*small voice* but I had put strawberry jelly on it instead of syrup and it was straight out of the fridge from leftovers the night before.

• LOL 11
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

*Waves to Pepper Mostly*

I have those exact same dishes. I couldn't tell at first because of the mountain of egg on top.

Hello friend! I was transfixed by the mountain of huevos

1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Who eats french toast with their hands? Again where are the napkins??

At least she has actual crockery, no paper plates here. 

1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

So breakfast for her consisted of pancakes, scrambled eggs and French toast.

And a half gallon of Sunny D.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Burning Rubber said:

That's a dozen scrambled eggs with half a pound of processed cheese. 

But where are the biscuits? There are always biscuits and gravy.

I think that the dozen aigs were on a pile of grits

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

Yeah.  Color me suspicious.....

sorry, but it does happen. It's like they put out signals, and the jackals and hyenas can sniff them out. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

*small voice* but I had put strawberry jelly on it instead of syrup and it was straight out of the fridge from leftovers the night before.

It’s acceptable when you don’t use syrup.

• Love 5
Just now, Callaphera said:

I hope it wasn't sugar-free jelly.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

I'm sorry but I don't give a shit about this woman at this point. So many bad choices and continues to eat like that knowing she has children to take care of. I just consider it selfish.

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
5 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Ashley Bernard, from Lafayette, LA, and 32 years old.  

So she has two kids (11 yrs, and a 9 month old).   She was 150 by 6 years old, 215 by 7 years old, .

The boyfriend of the babysitter molested her for years, and the mother doesn't seem all that concerned about it.     Raped by a friend later.     500 lbs by 16, and raped again.    Poor Ashley.

A baby at 19, and then another at 32.   She was fat as a baby, and huge all along.   

Who is she kidding, she's never had her eating under control.  

This is going to be a sad one, isn't it?     

At least she has matching bra and panties, and neat clothes.    

Is that baby really 9 months old? She seems a bit...floppy. And frail in that newborn kind of way. And I say that as a mom of an 8 month old. 

• Love 10
Just now, Carboncat said:

I hope it wasn't sugar-free jelly.

Ew. I may be a miserable degenerate but I still have some taste. (Besides, I can't do the sugar free sweetners - they either give me migraines or stomach aches. STEEEEVIIIIIIIA *shakes fists at the sky*)

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, DropTheSoap said:

How y'all doing?

Maybe the Windex was for the leg and back pain.

Happy Birthday, GBB!

I'm late. Had to go for a run and pick up my evening's eating habit. Baked chicken thighs and creamed spinach.

If you are Greek, Windex cures everything. Since you are eating spinach... 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, dreadfulLeigh said:

Is that baby really 9 months old? She seems a bit...floppy. And frail in that newborn kind of way. And I say that as a mom of an 8 month old. 

It looks like the poor child is left lying in a cot all day while her sister is school and the parents are out at work.  Useless Mom “can’t pick her up”.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

She said she got near her breaking point before the baby was born. That’s huge, cause normally the breaking point is due to dieting, travel, therapy or walking.

Don't forget sitting in a car or having to lose weight. 

• Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

I think she said the baby is nine months, but hopefully someone will correct me if I missed that.    What a lovely house that is.    

She's only about 3 1/2 hours from Dr. Now's office, wonder how many days that works out to be?     Her friend will be unhappy at what her mechanic will tell her about her car suspension at her car's next visit to the garage.   I could do without seeing her huge rack of boobs hanging over the walker.   ANd dragging her 11 year old along for emotional support is disgusting. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

With that mother, she probably spends a lot of time in that tiny crib.

2 minutes ago, Burning Rubber said:

She couldn't take care of her baby because she was too young and dumped her on her mother..  then she has a baby that she dumps on her own kid that she once couldn't take care of. U am seething.

That just about sums it up doesn’t it!

• Love 6

So basically Ashley has now twice had a baby and handed it off to someone else to care for. Because, reasons. She can handle getting tats and nail bling, but not caring for her own baby at age 32, and expects her daughter to handle all the baby care. I don't like Ashley. Another hostage taker with her kid dancing attendance on her, literally hand and foot, and taking care of the baby.

• Love 15
10 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

Come on. Who gets raped twice by different men.

5 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Yeah.  Color me suspicious.....

Unfortunately, being abused can lead to feelings of worthlessness that can make someone unconsciously seek to repeat the abuse. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Strut said:

My first time commenting. I got lost trying to keep track of all the rapes and other weird stuff in her background story. 

Welcome aboard.  The back stories never change in total.  Just the order of operations.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Gbb said:

Has she stopped eating for a single second yet?? And are her daughters named Aniyah and Amiyah???

I was confused. I hoped I was hearing that wrong. WTF?

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Ew. I may be a miserable degenerate but I still have some taste. (Besides, I can't do the sugar free sweetners - they either give me migraines or stomach aches. STEEEEVIIIIIIIA *shakes fists at the sky*)

I fucking hate stevia. And it pops up in stupid things that aren’t marked as sugar free. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Sugar-free anything gives me gas  Real sugar and butter, or nothing for me thanks.

• Love 7