Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E10: Ashley B.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

It looks like the poor child is left lying in a cot all day while her sister is school and the parents are out at work.  Useless Mom “can’t pick her up”.

If mom can't pick her up, who is changing her and feeding her during the day? Either the producers are exaggerating, or that baby is being sorely neglected. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Only if he starts using the thigh master!

image.png.8ad64999af86f91e8ff84c94247a7b3f.png

I have one of those in my home office right now.  I was thinking about throwing it out the other day, now that I have some real equipment. 

• Love 3

To be fair, there was a poundticipant a couple of seasons ago who spoke the same way.  Very slow, seemed unintelligent and unmotivated.  But she did lose weight, and she became much more animated and even funny.  I wish I could remember her name.  I think her health was so bad in the beginning, she was in kind of a brain fog.  I doubt that is the case here, but it's possible.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I went through a phase, years ago, of drinking diet Coke from the cafeteria soda fountain at work in the mornings, and my stomach started bothering me all the time. I finally realized it didn't bother me on the weekends and it clicked that it must be the artificial sweetener. So I stopped. (These days I drink tea with a little raw sugar and real milk.) 

My sister is very sensitive to aspertame. It gives her stomachaches and migraines.

• Love 1

Belated Hi! Folks!

Arrived home at 4:55  We don't even have a West Coast showing anymore,  but I love East Coast Live Chat with my Pounder peeps!

Preliminary eating habit is beer and Safeway "Entertaining crackers"  I buy them for the name!

I look down to type and there are 87+ replies!

• Love 8

I love how they're subtly telling us why there weren't any fast food stops on this episode.

Just now, aliya said:

I have one of those in my home office right now.  I was thinking about throwing it out the other day, now that I have some real equipment. 

You have to keep it!  It will be worth a mint one day.  🙂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Jazz needs to meet someone on Instagram. Someone from, say, Borneo. And she'll fly there to meet this person. And live happily ever after.

As if that girl could ever be happy.

Trans people get killed in indonesia all the time...

12 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Why do they all say "My family has to take care of me". My family wouldn't put their lives on hold to feed me massive portions! They'd leave my fat ass sitting in that bed and go about their business.  They wouldn't bring me water if I had eaten myself to immobility...they'd maybe call the neighbor to look in a window now and then. 

My parents had to take care of me for a couple weeks once. But I had the flu. My mom brought me food...like one or two scrambled eggs and an English muffin...or some soup...or chicken and veggies.

6 pounds lost:

"I know I lost more than that."

"But I was stressed."

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

What stress? What stress? I am so fucking sick of these people. She’s not raising her kids, she doesn’t earn a living,he’s not taking care of her self, but she stressed!!! 

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
(edited)
3 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

Add in James 1,  Paula, Olivia and Tara. 

James was too pathetically horny. Tara was too whiny her first episode, she got better on updates. Olivia gets too snippy with Dr Now in her updates. And I find Paula boring because she keeps talking about her upcoming motivational speech......yes, I’ve rewatched these waaaay too often lol  

Edited by Wanda
Boo boo
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1