Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E10: Ashley B.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It's from the same family as ragweed, which I'm allergic to. I think that's why I feel so oogey after accidentally ingesting it. 

Holy lyphadema ballls! I’m highly allergic to ragweed! Guess that explains the itchy tongue and scratchy throat.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

She does look like she's showing off her boobs. Is that how she got her baby daddies?

She does seem enormously proud of those massive mammaries.

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Why do they all say "My family has to take care of me". My family wouldn't put their lives on hold to feed me massive portions! They'd leave my fat ass sitting in that bed and go about their business.  They wouldn't bring me water if I had eaten myself to immobility...they'd maybe call the neighbor to look in a window now and then. 

Right? My mother would laugh her head off if I even hinted at such a thing. 

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

What up, Pounders?  Late as usual.  Looks like I missed a very tragic backstory.  My eating habit was homemade pad thai.  I'm recovering from a root canal, so trying to eat lots of soft things and I'm really tired of only chewing on the left side of my mouth, lol.

Ooh, sorry to hear. Root canals can slap one silly.

1 minute ago, Donut Bear said:

Well the Wallenda guy is gonna cross a volcano on a wire on ABC in case this show gets you down

Only tell me if he slips, or the other woman who is performing gets roasted.

I don't think Ashley will be a poster child.   Another one who thinks the surgery is instantly done, and will be the magic bullet.     

• Love 6
Just now, Splashes said:

She just looks completely uninterested or unexcited. Just no emotion in her face.

Just thinking the same thing. Not a spark of intelligence or animation. Her expression reminds me of a cow. Moo.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

My 11 year old is my "emotional support" for the doctor's appointment. 

You're her mother, not the other way around!

That’s typical for children of addicts.  Same story different tune.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

I fucking hate stevia. And it pops up in stupid things that aren’t marked as sugar free. 

I got some stevia to try it out and couldn't stand it. I don't care if Splenda is going to rot my brain, that's what I'm using.

So I tried to give away the almost full box o'stevia at work and no one would take it. I was surprised, because we had more than a few picky eaters, but apparently not that picky, or crazy. Take your pick.

• Love 5
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Burning Rubber said:

The daughter looks like she'll leave the nest very young. She looks so depressed and done.

I've read that many of the daughters that are raising their younger siblings.   Such as poor Aniza, usually have either one child or never have any, because they don't want to be chained down again.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

On the other side, she would be gorgeous if she was a normal size, I mean, knockout gorgeous. 

Maybe, but her personality is repulsive.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Splashes said:

She just looks completely uninterested or unexcited. Just no emotion in her face.

It seemed to me that she was already pissed off that Dr. Now had the absolute nerve to tell her she had to stop eating so much. How dare he suggest such a thing???? 😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I cant eat sugar substitutes unless I plan to spend the next day in the bathroom 

I went through a phase, years ago, of drinking diet Coke from the cafeteria soda fountain at work in the mornings, and my stomach started bothering me all the time. I finally realized it didn't bother me on the weekends and it clicked that it must be the artificial sweetener. So I stopped. (These days I drink tea with a little raw sugar and real milk.) 

• Love 7
Just now, DropTheSoap said:

Snotty attitude, too. "Some of the things Dr. Now said was harsh." Aka, someone told her the truth.

Just you wait until you go back for your next appointment and haven't lost 30 pounds in two munts, missy! You don't know harsh! 

Cue up "I feel that Dr. Now isn't being fair" "Dr. Now is too hard on me" "Dr. Now's diet is too strict" and "I know what my body needs". 

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
6 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Her whole life people have done things to her and the only decision she’s made is to eat. Her family seems pretty rustic, even for Cajun country, much like Jeanne.

I give her points for comparative stylishness and cleanliness (pineapple undies!),  But....

She speaks in that flat affect:

My Weight is keeping me....

My Immobility is keeping me from.....

My Childhood is the reason for....

As if she has no agency in her life.

"I'm going to do it for me, because I have to".

Said with all the passion of reading a grocery list.

Now it's the Surgery that's going to save her.  Always an outside entity blows her to and fro on the lake of her life.

• Love 13
Just now, Burning Rubber said:

The daughter looks like she'll leave the nest very young. She looks so depressed and done.

More likely that even if she does manage to escape, she's gonna carry on the family tradition and get pregnant by 15.   Which would be very very sad.   Cute kid.  Should NOT have been there, that's just so wrong.

• Love 9

It's like these people think they are going to walk into Dr Now's office and then go next door to the same day surgery center and have the surgery done. They're not very happy to find that there's actual WORK to be done 

• Love 12
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Just you wait until you go back for your next appointment and haven't lost 30 pounds in two munts, missy! You don't know harsh! 

Cue up "I feel that Dr. Now isn't being fair" "Dr. Now is too hard on me" "Dr. Now's diet is too strict" and "I know what my body needs". 

You forgot "diets don't work for me because I'm spechul!"

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
Just now, babyhouseman said:

Do her boobs hang low, can she swing them to and fro...

Thanks for reminding me about that rhyme! I have a friend getting her bubbies done soon and I'm collecting all sorts of boob related things and jokes to put in a Titty Recovery Package for her. 'Cause that's what besties do. (They also ask if they can poke them afterwards.)

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, aliya said:

I got some stevia to try it out and couldn't stand it. I don't care if Splenda is going to rot my brain, that's what I'm using.

So I tried to give away the almost full box o'stevia at work and no one would take it. I was surprised, because we had more than a few picky eaters, but apparently not that picky, or crazy. Take your pick.

Team Splenda here.

Stevia had a metallic aftertaste, returned to store.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

My eating habit is  two Whopper Jr. sandwiches and a Spicy Chicken sandwich because my parents abused me by both worked long hours and making me spend time playing outdoors even when I wanted to watch TV...so I went to Burger King. I may have ice cream later because I have no choice when making the long trip from the living room to the kitchen.

I'm sorry you had such a difficult childhood. 🍨🍦

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I've read that many of the daughters that are raising their younger siblings, like this poor child, usually have either one child or never have any, because they don't want to be chained down again.  

True.  My mother had a day care from when I was 9 until I was about 20.  When I moved out of the house I never wanted to see another kid, change another diaper or hear the high-pitched screaming.  I never had kids and never regretted it.

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, Carboncat said:

I give her points for comparative stylishness and cleanliness (pineapple undies!),  But....

She speaks in that flat affect:

My Weight is keeping me....

My Immobility is keeping me from.....

My Childhood is the reason for....

As if she has no agency in her life.

"I'm going to do it for me, because I have to".

Said with all the passion of reading a grocery list.

Now it's the Surgery that's going to save her.  Always an outside entity blows her to and fro on the lake of her life.

No amount of wind will take you where you want to go if you arent at the helm

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
Just now, babyhouseman said:

Do her boobs hang low, can she swing them to and fro...

She would give Annie a run for her money. 

Largest natural size bust:  102ZZZ, circumference 70 inches, 42 pounds, 3.5 FEET of cleavage...

image.png.dc41607e981588f3188bb9a8571316e2.png

• LOL 2
  • Love 2