Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E10: Ashley B.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

At 600 lbs., Ashley had to move home so her mom could help her care for not just herself but her newborn daughter too.  Now Ashley must overcome a lifetime of unfortunate circumstances and get Dr. Now's help in Houston to find a way to go on living.

Another Ashley!  Seemingly a popular name in the 600+ Lb. community. And she has a baby.  Yes, where there's a will, there's a way, and Ashley found a way.  Will she succeed? Will she fail?  Will there be a small dog?  How many pizzas will be consumed? Let's watch, snark and see!

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the US East coast showing and again during the US West Coast showing.

Original air date 2020.03.04

• LOL 8
(edited)

Hi everyone! Tonight's eating habit was an egg salad sandwich (with just enough mayo to hold it together) on thin-sliced honey wheat bread, dill pickles, and the last of my Bundaberg ginger beer.

Just caught the end of the Seana rerun. Hoping this new Ashley will be more hopeful. I'm ready for someone to do well.
-----
Thoughts while I waited for the thread to open:

Pineapple panties.
Cute baby...being taken care of by the other kid...:(
Controlled by cravings.
Bags of bread in the oven.
I make food and eat all day until others get home and then they make the food.
I can't do anything but food gives me "happiness."
These people need to look up "happiness" in the dictionary.

Molested by babysitter's boyfriend 😞

Edited by ams1001
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Hi, Pounders! We're at six minutes in and we've already heard Ashley talk about how food comforts her like nothing and nobody else. Who's keeping the bingo card tonight? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Ugh. Thank you, I hate it (her). 

2 minutes in I already can’t stand her. Anyone who apathetically mentions her eleven yo child has to do a lot of the care of a baby is not someone I’m going to waste too much empathy on. 

• Love 14

Hi, y'all! My eating habit is spaghetti and homemade meatballs with a salad and an Arnold Palmer 

Ugh. Abuse by a babysitter and clueless parents who don't notice their child getting morbidly obese. 

• Love 6

She has a 9 mth old????  Howdy, pounders! My eating habit was some turkey kielbasa, onions & peppers in red sauce over a little rice. One thing I like about OMAD is that seemingly I can eat a bit more carb w/o it messing with my diabetes. 

• Love 5

It’s gotten so bad I don’t even hear their stories. I can’t get past the tattoos. I find out that I’m a bitch not noticing their sob stories by reading back the comments here later.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Well....despite what she said, there is obviously SOMETHING she seems very physically able to do, and apparently quite easily.   I really don't like her.   I don't like it when people have children they cannot take care of, and then keep having them.  And seriously, are ugly-ass tattoos a prerequisite for being on this show?

• Love 14

Hi Pounders! Dr Now would not approve my eating habit tonight. I’m full of fried shrimp, catfish, hushpuppies & pie. But it’s my birthday, so I’m going on the theory that calories don’t count today.

This one seems like a sad one. More molestation and rape 😢

• Love 15