Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E10: Ashley B.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Yeah.  Color me suspicious.....

I didn't want to say anything, but...  In my first career, I was an attorney. I didn't do criminal or juvenile law, but I had friends who did. If things happened as she said, I'm sorry she had those experiences. If she told me this, I would certainly accept her at her word - in front of me - but then I would investigate. In my 2nd career as a professor, I certainly read a number of cases of college women accusing the guy they slept and then it turns out she felt bad about having sex, getting drunk, or he was going to break up with her, etc.  Not everything a woman says is true. Sadly, on a lot of campuses, the admins act like it is, and men have been expelled, suspended, their names in the student paper, etc., before anything has been proved. If the woman recants, the guy's rep is still in tatters. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
(edited)

So, Ashley's making up her face while her daughter the servant packs her bags for the trip. I'm quickly moving from "don't like Ashley" to "hate her."

Edited by Jeeves
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

So basically Ashley has now twice had a baby and handed it off to someone else to care for. Because, reasons. She can handle getting tats and nail bling, but not caring for her own baby at age 32, and expects her daughter to handle all the baby care. I don't like Ashley. Another hostage taker with her kid dancing attendance on her, literally hand and foot, and taking care of the baby.

That stuff really screws up a kid too. I feel bad for both the children.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

I fucking hate stevia. And it pops up in stupid things that aren’t marked as sugar free. 

It's from the same family as ragweed, which I'm allergic to. I think that's why I feel so oogey after accidentally ingesting it. 

• Useful 3

Seems to have plenty ability to do extensive makeup, hair, nails.  Yet have we seen her pick up that poor infant yet?  Maybe I missed it.  Probably not.  Makes sure to show lots of cleavage needing over the walker.  Is she trying to seduce the cameraman LOL?  

• Love 13
1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

I fucking hate stevia. And it pops up in stupid things that aren’t marked as sugar free. 

Stevia is gross, and they hide it in so many things. Just like sucralose. 

She can't even stand upright with the walker. This is not good situation. I want Dr. Now to hospitalize her to give her family a break. 

• Love 4
(edited)

She is pretty and takes time to make herself look as presentable as she can (make-up, real clothes, and shoes, etc.).  I applaud her effort.

Edited by umgoblue
Because including shoes is important, given the shenanigans from last week!
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

My say something nice is that she at least tries to make herself look attractive (except for that huge boob tattoo)

That huge boob tattoo is just mesmerizing. 

Oh wow, weight pool! I guess 660

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Seems to have plenty ability to do extensive makeup, hair, nails.  Yet have we seen her pick up that poor infant yet?  Maybe I missed it.  Probably not.  Makes sure to show lots of cleavage needing over the walker.  Is she trying to seduce the cameraman LOL?  

She does look like she's showing off her boobs. Is that how she got her baby daddies?

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Kid said:

He must have used a turkey baster.  No man has one that long!

I just laughed so hard that my cat fell off the back of the chair.

• LOL 19
  • Love 1

Why do they all say "My family has to take care of me". My family wouldn't put their lives on hold to feed me massive portions! They'd leave my fat ass sitting in that bed and go about their business.  They wouldn't bring me water if I had eaten myself to immobility...they'd maybe call the neighbor to look in a window now and then. 

• Love 22

Oh bitch, claiming it’s lots of work taking care of a 10 month old baby....that is obviously developmentally delayed to boot. Probably due to lack of attention

• Love 3

What up, Pounders?  Late as usual.  Looks like I missed a very tragic backstory.  My eating habit was homemade pad thai.  I'm recovering from a root canal, so trying to eat lots of soft things and I'm really tired of only chewing on the left side of my mouth, lol.

• Love 8
Just now, hoosiermom said:

I just don't know how long I can take this tonight folks. I don't like being this angry for no reason.

Well the Wallenda guy is gonna cross a volcano on a wire on ABC in case this show gets you down

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

She just said the baby just turned 10 months.     

First weigh in 637, she must be short, because she looks bigger than that. 

I was guessing 700!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, hoosiermom said:

I just don't know how long I can take this tonight folks. I don't like being this angry for no reason.

They've done a great job finding people that are very hard to root for this season, haven't they?

• Useful 3
  • Love 10