Type keyword(s) to search

Ed and Rosemarie: The Long and the Short of It

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Same. It was the people who'd been through the war that I heard all of that from. 

I'm only in my 50s but I often grouse about noisy leaf blowers by muttering, "A rake and push broom were good enough in my day!"

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
On 7/8/2020 at 5:38 PM, Scout Finch said:

I'm only in my 50s but I often grouse about noisy leaf blowers by muttering, "A rake and push broom were good enough in my day!"

While telling my oldest daughter about her younger sister looking for an apartment, I was astounded that she required a dishwasher. Oldest explained to me that most apartments come with dishwashers nowadays. Get off my lawn.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Christina said:

I do not know how true this is:

Which means she's even younger than Ed's daughter, which was the main issue his daughter had with Rose and why she was estranged from her dad at the time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, 7isBlue said:

I call shenanigans! Even more so if she’s seen the show 🤢🤮

Well if she has seen the show then Ed is a TV star, small level but still. not someone actually going overseas to find a wife.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Gobi said:

She looks older than Rose to me.

She probably isn't raising a kid in a small room off of her sister's sari-sari store with smog belching noisy jeepneys and tricycles rolling by 24/7

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

Which means she's even younger than Ed's daughter, which was the main issue his daughter had with Rose and why she was estranged from her dad at the time.

Ed claimed somewhere that the real reason his daughter was mad was because she didn’t want him to do the show because she and her mom watch it and knew that everyone gets ridiculed.

• Love 1

The identity of the woman in the photo with Ed has been disclosed on Reddit. She is a marketing student in a college in San Diego and is married. It was probably a lunch meeting regarding his clothing line or whatever he's trying to sell. I don't know where that photo came from but it's being passed around as his new girlfriend and you'd think he'd correct it on his Instagram account.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Ed claimed somewhere that the real reason his daughter was mad was because she didn’t want him to do the show because she and her mom watch it and knew that everyone gets ridiculed.

Not everyone. All the editing hijinks aside, the standard response still stands: they can't use what you don't give them. 

• Love 9
On 8/23/2020 at 9:00 AM, Christina said:

Rose's store has opened. Here are a few offerings. There are several slides and the arrows are hard to see. None of the product has Ed's face on it, so that's a positive:

I tried to comment, not sure what happened. This is total news to me and sorry I wasn't paying good attention but WHAT????? Rose has a store??????? Quite the merchandise. 

Hold me back from purchasing everything.

• LOL 2
On 8/30/2020 at 11:02 AM, Polliwollidoodle said:

I tried to comment, not sure what happened. This is total news to me and sorry I wasn't paying good attention but WHAT????? Rose has a store??????? Quite the merchandise. 

Hold me back from purchasing everything.

I would buy something but I am waiting for Azans store to open 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 23

Ed's on Bumble. Any takers? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFvytz4D-Ob/

I believe that Bumble is the one Ed said is him and he had his identity verified with the company, but they transposed the age of 54 to 45 and it's supposed to be corrected. There is a Tinder account or several that he said is not him but they don't want to remove them. Of all the people to have their identity used on a dating site, why Ed? Maybe because he has such young fans, but in any case, ewwww.

On 7/2/2020 at 7:36 PM, Christina said:

Rose made a video touring her house and throws shade at Ed, but I only made through the first two minutes of the twelve minute video, so I don't know what it was she said about him

I watched the entire video.  It was interesting.  She's TOO perky.  At last I found someone who annoys me more than Tyra Banks does.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

I watched the entire video.  It was interesting.  She's TOO perky.  At last I found someone who annoys me more than Tyra Banks does.

I just watched the video.  She almost seemed manic to me.  I guess she was trying to be entertaining?

I know it's all relatively and not appropriate for comparison, but wow is her place small!  I wonder where her bathroom is.   I think her entire place was the size of my bedroom, probably smaller.  But she seems happy enough.

It was very interesting to get a glimpse of Rose's life.  I enjoyed the video, other than her exhausting energy.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, CouchTater said:

It was very interesting to get a glimpse of Rose's life.  I enjoyed the video, other than her exhausting energy.

Perfect description.  Perhaps she watches American TV and thinks that's how it's done.

Did you notice the VERY NICE motorcycle/motorbike in their laundry room/bathing area?  There might have been a nice bike parked next to it (couldn't quite see).

• Love 2
On 10/1/2020 at 3:16 PM, Back Atcha said:

Perfect description.  Perhaps she watches American TV and thinks that's how it's done.

Did you notice the VERY NICE motorcycle/motorbike in their laundry room/bathing area?  There might have been a nice bike parked next to it (couldn't quite see).

I saw that!  How cool would it be if that bike belonged to Rose?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 10/1/2020 at 12:16 PM, Back Atcha said:

Quite often in that part of the world, the motorbike is pretty much the family vehicle.  Hubby has a picture he took in Vietnam of a family of 7 all on one motor scooter.  If being on the show has enabled Rose to buy a nice family vehicle, that's better than a toothbrush, mouthwash and a razor . . . which is what she got out of Ed.

• Love 7

Ed's posting clickbait, so what do we think "she said yes" to? I'm thinking that she said yes he does look like humpty dumpty. Or, maybe that he does smell like an egg salad sandwich. Maybe, yes nicknaming himself Big Ed is cringeworthy. The odds are endless and likely uninteresting.

• Love 2

Rose has either purchased a home or is remodeling her home, I haven't watched the video -

https://youtu.be/Q52uLja-REg

It's always nice to see someone do something with their TLC money that is making a difference in their lives for the major privacy they've sold. Rose has also introduced another older man as her new boyfriend, but I didn't pay any attention so I don't know where or when. I'm going to assume he is 100 times better than Ed.

Ed may or not have a dating show in the works, possibly just for his update show. He was caught filming eating with a woman several weeks ago, but I'm not sure where the "dating show" rumor began.

• Love 3
On 11/1/2020 at 3:22 PM, greekmom said:

One hopes that this isn't true but sadly knowing TLC...

one.jpg

Is this his daughter?  I can't for the life of me remember what she looked like but this looks like an American airport and Ed is the one with the luggage so he was likely the one returning not picking up the female.

• Useful 1
Just now, Peper81 said:

Is this his daughter?  I can't for the life of me remember what she looked like but this looks like an American airport and Ed is the one with the luggage so he was likely the one returning not picking up the female.

The daughter was shorter than Egg and had dark hair.

4 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Have you seen Margaret Cho?

I was thinking of my nieces and nephews girlfriends. Only 2 meet the Rose or Nikki stereotype that the marriage brokers push. And remember Big Ed Ed doesn't have the stature of the typical white American man either 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2