Type keyword(s) to search

Ed and Rosemarie: The Long and the Short of It

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Yes, ugh.

ROSE is the one without class?! Rose?! 

He publicly embarrassed her by criticizing and shaming her home, her past, her family, and her body. He even created a fake Instagram account so that he could continue to call her "stinky" and make fun of her. He makes inappropriate comments to underage girls during his Instagram live sessions and brags about the women who want to sleep with him. 

But, by all means, let's talk about how terrible SHE is. 

Ugh.

Seriously??? That is disgusting. He's such a jerk. I agree with posters saying he was using this for fame. I think he wants his own reality show about the wonderful BigEd and he thought this would get him exposure. Well, he got exposure, as a total douche. I hope that no one falls for his cute little me act. 

I actually cheered out loud when Rose told him off. From the minute they met he's wanted her to do this and do that and he's criticized her. He's no prize and he's lied and lied. Good for Rose. She deserves so much better than a life in servitude with BigEd. 

• Love 22
18 hours ago, mamadrama said:

He publicly embarrassed her by criticizing and shaming her home, her past, her family, and her body. He even created a fake Instagram account so that he could continue to call her "stinky" and make fun of her. He makes inappropriate comments to underage girls during his Instagram live sessions and brags about the women who want to sleep with him. 

But, by all means, let's talk about how terrible SHE is. 

Ugh.

And....isn't he like in his early 50's? That is my age!  You act like you are in middle school, Ed.  He created a fake IG account to stalk her and name call?  Oy,  Listen, Ed:  Your act of "Look how kooky I am, I make fun of myself, ride my scooter with my dog in back, etc....wow, the internet world will LOVE ME!"  Ya.......no.  Backfired HORRIBLY.  And frankly, I loved every single second of it.  I can't even start with talking with underage girls.....

• Love 18
On 5/9/2020 at 6:23 PM, silverspoons said:

Then how many times did Ed say I found Rose for free, I paid nothing to find Rose, Facebook is free, I would never pay.

Didn't he brag/complain about the number of items he purchased and sent to Rose and her family?  Didn't he complain that the shipping fees cost more than the items?  Wasn't the figure in the thousands?  Oh, you PAID, Ed...you paid.  I know Rose, her family...and her country suffer financially--I only hope Rose sticks to her guns and you're permanently gone.  She is one scary-looking lady when she is not happy.  

• Love 6
On 5/7/2020 at 12:20 PM, mamadrama said:

He never intended to marry Rose. That's why he didn't tell her about the planned vasectomy-he knew it would be his exit strategy because he knew how important kids are to her. Probably thought everyone would take his side, but just in case he peppered his talking heads with a breadcrumb trail of Rose's impure intentions (using him for the green card). He thought he'd cultivate this quirky, loveable persona that everyone would root for. And that once they broke up his publicity campaign would carry on as he made his social media rounds with his broken heart.

He planned it well, but he did NOT count on being unable to hide his true colors for that long or Rose having a backbone. 

He is absolutely horrid.   I never thought Rose wanted a green card as much as she wanted two anchor babies.   I am beginning to wonder if he  had a vasectomy years ago and was just using this as an exit line.   And he said something about not wanting to have more children which is a pretty awful thing to say considering Prince is a child.  It's not like he said "I am  happy to raise Prince with you, but I don't think we should have other children considering my age."  So if I were Rose I would be concerned about how he would treat Prince because he lacks interpersonal skills in addition to being a jerk.

• Love 10
35 minutes ago, Twopper said:

He is absolutely horrid.   I never thought Rose wanted a green card as much as she wanted two anchor babies.   I am beginning to wonder if he  had a vasectomy years ago and was just using this as an exit line.   And he said something about not wanting to have more children which is a pretty awful thing to say considering Prince is a child.  It's not like he said "I am  happy to raise Prince with you, but I don't think we should have other children considering my age."  So if I were Rose I would be concerned about how he would treat Prince because he lacks interpersonal skills in addition to being a jerk.

He was so specific saying he only had enough money and enough love for her... and Prince (afterthought). That's a weird thing to say. Also, probably a bit of a dig that her sister Maria was getting jack$#!+  

Who knows what else...she could have got a job, too. His puny mind probably expects her to stay home and be ready for him at any time, attend to his needs. Didn't he or his friend Rich suggest that Prince would take care of 🥚 in an early episode?

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Kayz Opinion said:

Did anyone see Ed's being referred to as "a hedgehog" on SNL?

Hedgehog.thumb.jpg.b7811358ec8e763c5e98b0bc2fc1fb46.jpg

This is so funny because I came here to post that I finally realized who Ed looks like last night.

To me, he looks like an overweight mutant squirrel. The beady eyes and nose.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Twopper said:

Rose wouldn't have needed anchor babies if she'd come over on a K-1.  What people tend to think of as "anchor babies" no longer exists and hasn't for a few years. It was mainly helpful for women who came over illegally or on short-term visas (like a student visa), neither of which would have applied to Rose. If Ed had brought her over on a K-1 then that would have set her on a fast track to permanent residency. She'd have had her green card a lot faster than if she'd had a baby with him. Within 2 years she could have married him, applied for permanent residency, and had her restrictions lifted (which would have allowed her to more or less go on her way). The "anchor baby" process (which, again, no longer exists in the way people think of it) would have taken twice as long and tied her to Ed for the next 18 years.

Having a baby while going through the K-1 process offered no benefits to us whatsoever. It didn't make the processing time any faster. The ONLY incentive it might have offered was a faster interview time during the process. Then again, it was close to lunchtime and our interviewer may have just been hungry. 

My guess is that Rose wants more children because she's young and from a culture that values large families. 

• Useful 8
  • Love 11
28 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

My guess is that Rose wants more children because she's young and from a culture that values large families. 

^THIS^. Thank you for pointing this out. If one does even the most cursory of research on Filipino culture, this is a huge deal there. In many similar cultures it's almost better to have a child out of wedlock than to be childless after a certain age.

• Useful 3
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Is the desire for a large family because they are Catholic or because they want to ensure that some children survive to support them in their old age?

Couldn’t it just that they love children, and having large families? 

• Love 9
8 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I wouldn’t think one country loves children more than others.  That’s like when the American men claim they are picking women from countries where they cherish family more.

I am always dumb struck when someone says that in (fill in the blank) culture family is really important, I am pretty sure all of us with family members would think that, culture aside.  These men will tell themselves anything, Big Egg thought Rose would be subservient because of her culture, how did that work out for you Ed?  

• Love 12
10 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I wouldn’t think one country loves children more than others.  That’s like when the American men claim they are picking women from countries where they cherish family more.

Nobody said anything like that. Obviously no one country loves children more than another, but some cultures and religions DO put importance on having large families with multiple children. There's a difference. 

• Love 7
52 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Nobody said anything like that. Obviously no one country loves children more than another, but some cultures and religions DO put importance on having large families with multiple children. There's a difference. 

Thank you for pointing out the "anchor baby" reality....again.  

On 5/10/2020 at 9:49 PM, mamadrama said:

When someone chooses a mat on a floor and showering out of a bucket over you, you know some self reflection wouldn't hurt. 

Look, I 100% agree with you , but Ed is so delusional that he will defend his choices over and OVER again.  He was caught, red handed, in not telling her upfront about the snip snip, sleeping with her with the expectation of MORE sex, then telling her about the planned snip snip.  How did you think that was gonna land, buddy boy?

• Love 7
15 hours ago, gingerella said:

^THIS^. Thank you for pointing this out. If one does even the most cursory of research on Filipino culture, this is a huge deal there. In many similar cultures it's almost better to have a child out of wedlock than to be childless after a certain age.

Coming from the last GI bride generation and watching the "mail order bride" generation in their search for the virgin wife I long ago came to that conclusion. At least outside of the Muslim regions it was better to be a single mother than miss the 25-30 prime marriage years and become a 30 something single woman. So now in the cities there is something like a 60% unmarried parenthood rate

• Love 1
On 5/9/2020 at 2:41 PM, gavinmac said:

I can imagine many Filipinas being mortified that the impression Americans may get from watching this Ed-Rosemarie trainwreck is that Filipinas are low class, undereducated, tattooed, promiscuous, bad-breath suffering single moms who live with rats and have scamming siblings who ask for money. 

I expect said Filipinas’ mortification not to last long, since presumably this show will give them the impression that Americans are insane sex tourists who pay above market rate for goats, eat salads with weed trim, wear hideous leather dusters, giggle idiotically, and have rage issues, ugly nipple tattoos, bad weaves, and illnesses.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

I expect said Filipinas’ mortification not to last long, since presumably this show will give them the impression that Americans are insane sex tourists who pay above market rate for goats, eat salads with weed trim, wear hideous leather dusters, giggle idiotically, and have rage issues, ugly nipple tattoos, bad weaves, and illnesses.

It's too true. My last trip was in 2017 and my niece (born here in the US) and I were in Metro Manila, waiting for my friends for dinner. We were outside of the restaurant people watching. It was her first trip to the PI. After 5 minutes she says she could not believe the amount of older white men with young girls. We counted the next five minutes and this is not a joke...47. Extremely sad. It wasn't just American. There are a lot of Australians and Europeans also. 

• Love 1

Katie Joy from without a crystal ball youtube channel talked to Ed's accuser and she is doing an interview in the morning.  What she is accusing Ed of is worse then I thought. I won;t post here because it might be a trigger but if it is true , Ed should join Geoffery and leave the show. 

• Useful 3
7 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Thank you for pointing out the "anchor baby" reality....again.  

Look, I 100% agree with you , but Ed is so delusional that he will defend his choices over and OVER again.  He was caught, red handed, in not telling her upfront about the snip snip, sleeping with her with the expectation of MORE sex, then telling her about the planned snip snip.  How did you think that was gonna land, buddy boy?

Oh, he's gonna ride that victim train forever. I doubt he'll ever think he did anything wrong, just as the men just like him will continue to badmouth Rose and talk about her as though she's a lowlife prostitute who was only trying to trap the poor, helpless American looking for love. 

• Love 6
(edited)
5 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Katie Joy from without a crystal ball youtube channel talked to Ed's accuser and she is doing an interview in the morning.  What she is accusing Ed of is worse then I thought. I won;t post here because it might be a trigger but if it is true , Ed should join Geoffery and leave the show. 

Why would it trigger anyone with all the other crap that people have written about Geoffrey? Just post it and put it in spoiler tags so people have the option to not read it, please and thank you.

That said, I don't know how that little weasel pig could attack anyone. I feel like even though he's a fat little fuckhead, I could smack him good just once and he'd wince and be wimpering in the corner like the little bitch he has show himself to be.

ETA: Man, I cannot believe the stuff I write about this guy, I really hate him, he's the most awful person I think they've had on this show and that says a LOT.

Edited by gingerella
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18
On 5/11/2020 at 10:49 AM, Kayz Opinion said:

LOL, I don't think I've seen a real hedgehog before so when I saw that SNL skit I wasn't positive that they were talking about Ed.  Now that you've posted this pic...it's clear. 

For my money though, this is not as good as the incomparable will ferrel making fun of ceasar.  That took the cake, and I don't think it can be topped. 

Maybe if Steve Martin played David?  Will Ferrell is like SNL royalty. 

But I love that someone in the SNL writers room is a fan. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

The women accusing Ed. her interview is up on youtube. She gave the details she could. She did say she tried many times to contact TLC. discovery networks with proof and no response. So I guess TLC does not really care at all about vetting these people. I know many people wondered how they could miss Geoffery's history, now this young women said she went to TLC and tried every way to contact them and got no response so TLC was warned. I know that TLC knew about Josh Duggar's behaviors for about 10 years before the media picked up on it. TLC/Discovery was made aware before they ever aired the first Duggar special what Josh had done. Oprah refused the Duggars because of Josh and TLC picked them up.

It just bothers me, that there are so many young fans, all over Ed's page, Geoffery got women flocking to him but it seems they are adults.  TLC gives these people a platform even after they have been warned. 

• Love 6
On 5/10/2020 at 9:42 AM, greekmom said:

Ed got an SNL shout out last night as "the hedgehog from 90 day fiance".  I bet even though it was an insult he's rather pleased.

I did see the 10 hour thing.  I didn't know where to post this but at least it pulled the curtain back from the tell all show.  Shaun getting fed the questions explains everything. 

I just skimmed through it, I might make a separate thread

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, geej said:

Do I have to buy a subscription to hear Katie Joy you tube pod cast?

No. You may have to buy ear bleach, though. She talks so slowly with so much meandering and yammering that I have wanted to poke my ears out listening to her. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Geoffery got women flocking to him but it seems they are adults.  TLC gives these people a platform even after they have been warned. 

But if that is how you are used to being treated by a man (gaslighting, pouting, blaming you, etc) Geoffrey is right up your alley!!!  And ladies....he is available!  Don't let those other women convince you he

Spoiler

has alleged domestics pending

nope, nope and nope!!  And even if does,

Spoiler

those ladies did something to deserve it, right?

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

OMG . . . I found his picture.  About the same height, too!!!

Capture.JPG

Firstly, that's an insult to all Troll Dolls, and secondly, Trolls are in much better shape that fat fuck Egg is. One thing you can say about this guy is that he's as ugly on the inside as he is on the outside.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
On 5/7/2020 at 11:48 PM, mamadrama said:

Yeah, I follow her on her real one. I was suspicious because that post wasn't on her feed. 

Okay, so I watched 10 hours of the Tell All. Here are some highlights:

- Ed and David get into an argument 

- While Usman is trying to talk, Ed keeps interrupting him to holler at people about whether or not he can be seen/heard

- Ed and Rose broke up while he was down there filming

- Stephanie actually gets in a very good dig at him. "I'm just admiring that David isn't angry he spent $100,000 dollars when Ed is complaining he spent $2." It's the only time she's likable. 

- IMO he came across as an even bigger asshole than he did on the show. 

Yes, Ed, David, and Darci's guy all ended up being just as douchy as they were in the show, if not MORE so.  I am about 6 hours in.  I listen as I work.  Ed makes my skin crawl. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I'm supposed to be working, so naturally I'm doing everything but.

The last few days I've had scraps of song lyrics running through my head, so I thought if I wrote one of them down, I could free myself and get on with things. And naturally I'm dumping this one here. Apologies in advance.

The Troll from San Diego                                                  

(Sung to the tune of "The Girl from Ipanema")

Short and squat and gross and neckless,
The troll from San Diego goes waddling,
And as he passes, the lovely lasses go "Ughhhh."

When he talks, he's like a muppet
That thinks he's cute but's just wash-uppéd
And when he passes, the lovely lasses go "Ughhhh."

Oh, could I sing him this ballad?
So I can tell him we hate him?
Yes, he's a pile of egg salad.
When each day he applies mayonnaise,
We just want to set him ablaze . . .

Short and squat and gross and neckless,
The troll from San Diego goes waddling,
And as he passes, the lovely lasses go "Ughhhh."

© 2020 by Mondrianyone

Edited by Mondrianyone
  • LOL 11
  • Love 10

Rewatching Ep 12 right now and just love it when Rose tells 🥚 to change his behavior so that he doesn't hurt the next girl. That has got to smart!!!

• Love 7
On 5/11/2020 at 10:49 AM, Kayz Opinion said:

Yes, and now at Casa Persnickety, Ed is referred to as "Sonic."  

On 5/16/2020 at 4:53 PM, suzywallis said:

Yes, Ed, David, and Darci's guy all ended up being just as douchy as they were in the show, if not MORE so.  I am about 6 hours in.  I listen as I work.  Ed makes my skin crawl. 

Could someone PM a bored fellow poster a link to this shitshow?  I've dug around a bit and can't seem to find it.  Grazi in advance ❤️  

(edited)

Last night's crocodile tears from #thePigEd were pathetic. This asshole is so calculating, thinking he can play us with his "oh my! I'm so confused! I thought this was real, I thought this was love. I was wrong...boo hoo poor me" act. Fuck you PigEd.

I have a theory that PigEd went on this show to 'become famous' because he's so empty inside. He is also delusional and thinks he is a catch simply because he lives in America and has a modest income. I also strongly think that PigEd though that noooobody would ever dare to make fun of him or hate on him because he has a physical disability or whatever you want to call it. But what PigEd has shown the world, is that people with physical disabilities can be just as massive assholes as those without. So congrats PigEd, for breaking barriers and showing the world that you're an even bigger pig than the average misogynistic Joe. Bravo PigEd, Bravo. He deserves whatever karma he gets now.

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 17
19 hours ago, kendi said:

Rewatching Ep 12 right now and just love it when Rose tells 🥚 to change his behavior so that he doesn't hurt the next girl. That has got to smart!!!

It was actually kind in assuming that he could get another girl.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, gingerella said:

I also strongly think that PigEd though that noooobody would ever dare to make fun of him or hate on him because he has a physical disability or whatever you want to call it. But what PigEd has shown the world, is that people with physical disabilities can be just as massive assholes as those without. So congrats PigEd, for breaking barriers and showing the world that you're an even bigger pig than the average misogynistic Joe. Bravo PigEd, Bravo. He deserves whatever karma he gets now.

In all fairness, I never hated on Ed for his physical ability (or his height) - he can't help those things.  I can, however, hate on him for his other demeaning and condescending behaviors towards Rose.

• Love 14

I read online that Ed wanted to make the public aware of his physical disability.  I never heard him refer to it once.  I found this online referring to "Big Ed."

Klippel-Feil syndrome (KFS) occurs when two or more vertebrae in your neck (cervical spine) are abnormally fused together. KFS is a congenital disorder, which means you are born with it. KFS goes by several other names, including cervical vertebral fusion syndrome, congenital dystrophia brevicollis, and Klippel-Feil deformity.

• KFS produces 3 hallmark features:
  • A short neck, which can cause a small difference of appearance between the left and right sides of your face
  • A low hairline at the back of your head
  • Limited ability to bend and twist your neck

While most people with KFS have at least one of these features, it’s less common for a person to experience all 3 of them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, Kayz Opinion said:

I read online that Ed wanted to make the public aware of his physical disability.  I never heard him refer to it once.  I found this online referring to "Big Ed."

Klippel-Feil syndrome (KFS) occurs when two or more vertebrae in your neck (cervical spine) are abnormally fused together. KFS is a congenital disorder, which means you are born with it. KFS goes by several other names, including cervical vertebral fusion syndrome, congenital dystrophia brevicollis, and Klippel-Feil deformity.

• KFS produces 3 hallmark features:
  • A short neck, which can cause a small difference of appearance between the left and right sides of your face
  • A low hairline at the back of your head
  • Limited ability to bend and twist your neck

While most people with KFS have at least one of these features, it’s less common for a person to experience all 3 of them.

We've talked about his condition a lot on here. His height and lack of neck have nothing to do with how horrid of a person he is-using those things as a get out of jail free card is. 

• Love 12