Type keyword(s) to search

Ed and Rosemarie: The Long and the Short of It

• Start Topic

On 4/21/2020 at 6:38 PM, CaliCat said:

Thank you.  At about the 29-minute mark of the video I posted he says he never got the answer.  

I couldn't bear to listen to it so thanks for taking one for the team 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

I belong to a FB group that follows these fools are there are few women (of course it is women, lol!) who are really rough on RM while seemingly letting Ed off the hook.  Calling her a golddigger, only wanting a green card, etc.  I am like, (but I don't say it as I don't engage or fight with strangers on the internet)  "Do you not see Ed's douchebag behaviors?"

Edited to add:  There are also men and women who are seemingly wanting her to apologize for having cell service and a phone if she is so poor.  Again, I do not engage with strangers on the internet but I do want to ask them:  "Why should she have to defend ANYTHING?" Look, I am a sped teacher and I make an income.  Not high, not low, but I make it work.  If I roll into school in my new Cadillac, I should not have to defend it to anyone.  Maybe I got an inheritance, maybe I ate rice and beans for six months, maybe my dad bought it for me - maybe I won it.  I believe it was @mamadrama who wrote a very thoughtful post about people with less than others who have to defend their purchases.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 21
2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

And "gifts" that basically told her that her home wasn't good enough for him: grill to cook his food on, sheets for him to lay on, etc.

I bet Rosemarie knows the shortcomings of her home.  I fully believe those "gifts" were stock for her sister's store or used in some other way to earn money, I cannot be mad at her for using Ed's sheets for something other than Ed.  

Anyone who does not believe that these are anything other than transactional relationships is nuts. each are taking what they need or want from each other, love has nothing to do with it.

• Love 10
On 4/21/2020 at 7:52 PM, CaliCat said:

I listened to an interview of Ed, and he said that it would be a good idea to ask if Rose knew about her sister requesting money during the tell all.  Here’s a link:

I thought it might be an accidental spoiler, since why would he need to wait until the tell-all to bring it up if he and Rose were still together?  Any thoughts?

He probably wants it asked on the Tell All because calling Rose out in front of the camera is kind of his thing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Finally watched the interview.  Ed claims that his daughter was mad that he was doing the show because she and her mother watch it and know everyone comes off poorly on it.   So he was implying that she wasn't mad that he was dating someone younger than her.

He also said the Tell All will be remote, which I get but it won't be as entertaining that way.  The Tiger King one was a snooze.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, Spike said:

Finally watched the interview.  Ed claims that his daughter was mad that he was doing the show because she and her mother watch it and know everyone comes off poorly on it.   So he was implying that she wasn't mad that he was dating someone younger than her.

He also said the Tell All will be remote, which I get but it won't be as entertaining that way.  The Tiger King one was a snooze.

I can see why she wouldn't want her dad on the show, but I can also see her upset about Rose. I think he's telling a half truth.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I can see why she wouldn't want her dad on the show, but I can also see her upset about Rose. I think he's telling a half truth.

This half truth also convienently implies that editing is to blame because "everyone comes off looking bad"

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

He met his ex-wife when they both worked at El Torito.  The cheating was supposedly a one night stand in Tijuana.  Didn’t Tijuana used to have a sex tourist angle as well?  He probably paid and then brought back the clap to his ex.

Edited by Spike
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Spike said:

The cheating was supposedly a one night stand in Tijuana.  Didn’t Tijuana used to have a sex tourist angle as well?  He probably paid and then brought back the clap to his ex.

Yeah, neck-deficient American dudes don't go to Tijuana and meet normal local women and hit it off and have a one night stand without there being compensation involved. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
On 4/23/2020 at 12:51 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I belong to a FB group that follows these fools are there are few women (of course it is women, lol!) who are really rough on RM while seemingly letting Ed off the hook.  Calling her a golddigger, only wanting a green card, etc.  I am like, (but I don't say it as I don't engage or fight with strangers on the internet)  "Do you not see Ed's douchebag behaviors?"

Edited to add:  There are also men and women who are seemingly wanting her to apologize for having cell service and a phone if she is so poor.  Again, I do not engage with strangers on the internet but I do want to ask them:  "Why should she have to defend ANYTHING?" Look, I am a sped teacher and I make an income.  Not high, not low, but I make it work.  If I roll into school in my new Cadillac, I should not have to defend it to anyone.  Maybe I got an inheritance, maybe I ate rice and beans for six months, maybe my dad bought it for me - maybe I won it.  I believe it was @mamadrama who wrote a very thoughtful post about people with less than others who have to defend their purchases.

My mom used to say, “When I ask you to pay my bills, you can comment on what I buy, until then, MYOB’

• Love 15

I liked shopping at a somewhat pricey store here before it closed in January. I would get a lot of nasty comments from coworkers. Normally it was just makeup or on sale shoes. I have hard feet to fit and the cheap ones don’t. Some of the comments were brutal. I told a couple that X item was only available at that store and one a half hour drive on the other side of the city. Easy to pick up the item during lunch. I told them that maybe next time, they could volunteer to pick up something for me since I didn’t want to waste a half day because they did not like seeing a bag from that store. Also asked why they cared since they were not paying for it and I was not their spouse or anything.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Also asked why they cared since they were not paying for it and I was not their spouse or anything.

My hubs and I keep our money separate (for the most part) and as long as he pays his utilities and bills and contributes to his IRA I could care less what he spends his money on!  I am 55, earn my own money and never want to come home to "Did you treat your friend to lunch again?"

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
17 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I believe Rose. Especially the way Ed has been on and off the show. He's a famewhore as bad as Tom and Jesse.

Hopefully after the show Ed goes away. I don't want to see that troll again.

• Love 17
6 hours ago, greekmom said:

I believe Rose. Especially the way Ed has been on and off the show. He's a famewhore as bad as Tom and Jesse.

Hopefully after the show Ed goes away. I don't want to see that troll again.

I believe her too. As for these so-called gifts does he mean the lingerie, bathing suit, sheets and toothbrush? Those were for himself, not for Rose.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

He was a beautiful man. I hate that he died a painful death. This movie was such a big part of my childhood.

Agreed. The troll named Ed does not look anything like Swayze. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

He was a beautiful man. I hate that he died a painful death. This movie was such a big part of my childhood.

My nephew's contact name in my cell phone is "Baby in a Corner" as we laugh over that line all time.  I saw an interview with his widow and he HATED that line in the movie but later admitted:  "I guess I was wrong!"

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

My nephew's contact name in my cell phone is "Baby in a Corner" as we laugh over that line all time.  I saw an interview with his widow and he HATED that line in the movie but later admitted:  "I guess I was wrong!"

My sisters friend was obsessed with dirty dancing and routinely signed any and all communications as "Baby" throughout her high school years. 

She watched dirty dancing over 100 times.  And that was back when you had to go to a theater and then watch it on VHS.  Or betamax if you were special. 

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 6
52 minutes ago, RealReality said:

My sisters friend was obsessed with dirty dancing and routinely signed any and all communications as "Baby" throughout her high school years. 

She watched dirty dancing over 100 times.  And that was back when you had to go to a theater and then watch it on VHS.  Or betamax if you were special. 

That’s a lot of abortion subplots.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4

There is a ton of messes following these two. For starters, someone has released a TikTok video saying she was sexually harassed and assaulted by Ed, but she cannot talk about because she signed an NDA. Unless she signed the NDA in exchange for money to not discuss the harassment and assault, the NDA is not valid against a crime and she could still report it. She may be able to report it even if the NDA was specific to the crime. 

There is a second video that addresses the NDA, but I don't see it at the moment.

• Love 2

Here's another photo of Rose with the other woman that an IG account posted because of the comments saying the photos were not Rose. Since I just saw it, I thought I'd go ahead and post it.

For posterity:

• Love 6

Didn’t Ed say in that interview that Rose never answered his question about whether she knew about her sister asking for money and he hoped to get an answer at the tell all?  She unambiguously answered that on last night’s episode so why is he lying?  Did he think that wouldn’t air?  Also he thinks the fact that the sister asked him not to tell Rose must mean Rose is in on it, but isn’t the more likely reason that the sister would be worried Rose would be mad at her for potentially scaring off her access to America?

• Love 11

Ed keeps moving the yard line for Rose. First it was if she doesn't have the STD test, then it was if she only wanted him for a greencard, and then it was if she knew about her sister asking for money, and now it's the more kids/vasectomy crap...ALL of this should've been brought up before leaving the US and certainly before he slept with her. He has failed whatever morality test he's foistered on her. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

On Rose's Insta page she refers to that other woman as her "cousin." 

And she previously posted photos of them kissing on her now deleted Facebook page calling her "True Love" or something similar, admitted it was her in the photos kissing the other woman, and said she gave an interview to a tabloid that had to be held up because of her NDA.

I don't really care if she is with the other woman intimately or it's her cousin, but in every photo of them together, Rose looks happy. She can't keep a happy face toward Ed. I hope she takes her $500 per episode paycheck, completely blocks Ed out of her life, and improves her living situation.

• Love 15
22 minutes ago, Christina said:

And she previously posted photos of them kissing on her now deleted Facebook page calling her "True Love" or something similar, admitted it was her in the photos kissing the other woman, and said she gave an interview to a tabloid that had to be held up because of her NDA.

I don't really care if she is with the other woman intimately or it's her cousin, but in every photo of them together, Rose looks happy. She can't keep a happy face toward Ed. I hope she takes her $500 per episode paycheck, completely blocks Ed out of her life, and improves her living situation.

I have no vested interest in Rose's lovelife since I don't know these people. Just sharing information. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 4/24/2020 at 9:06 AM, hookedontv said:

I apologize if someone already posted this (haven't read through all Couples comments).

Have y'all seen Big Ed's "Cameo" videos. Please scroll down to see the actual videos he's done in costume. I just about peed my pants. 

https://www.cameo.com/thisisbiged

Someone familiar with this type of dog, is it correct to not shave/cut their fur? I've become proficient enough in barbering my schnauzer every other week; a groomer doing it is at least $45, and they're probably not considered essential workers. 

• Love 1

Omg, I can’t stand her.  Her husband was married to another woman and in the process of adopting child number two when she set her sights on him...actually I hate them both.  

And why is Ed’s hair still so greasy when he is back in the land of air conditioning. 

• Love 8

Until there is proof otherwise I assume these people aren't actually watching the show but assume Ed is some kind of sympathetic figure on the show based on the fact that he has a disabling condition and looks like a troll doll.  

I think all of these people want to seem politically correct and cool. 

• Love 9