Type keyword(s) to search

Ed and Rosemarie: The Long and the Short of It

• Start Topic

Aaron Spelling had nothing to do with M*A*S*H.  He did create S.W.A.T., which is another oddly-punctuated TV show from the 70's, but not nearly as popular or of the same quality.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Christina said:

It's people in the Philippines that are giving her a hard time and seem to have a problem with her American dream, and yes, they do expect her to want to live in poverty because they are..

No, it's not. It's a lot of people everywhere. Maybe it's worse in the Philippines, but Rose's harassment certainly isn't limited to that nationality. 

Even if it were, though, that doesn't magically make it okay. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, greekmom said:

A guy friend who watches the show asked me would I sleep with Ed for $25K? I said HELL NO. Then countered, would you sleep with Lisa for $25K? He actually said sure but wouldn't raw dog it.

I don't give a crap if Rose is a sex worker and/or is gay. She deserves way better than Ed and I cannot believe Ed was the only one to nibble on the bait.  TLC/Sharp needs to figure something to in paying these foreigners because Rose deserves money for all the humiliation she went through. 

We had a male friend who would sleep with any woman for $5k.  Didn't matter who the woman was, equal opportunity, $5k was his hypothetical rate. Young....old....face of a dog.....didn't matter. 

8 hours ago, RealReality said:

We had a male friend who would sleep with any woman for $5k.  Didn't matter who the woman was, equal opportunity, $5k was his hypothetical rate. Young....old....face of a dog.....didn't matter. 

Had a boss many years ago who related a great story about perspective.

A woman was asked by a man, "Would you sleep with me for $1,000,000?"

"Sure!"

"Would you sleep with me for $50?"

"$50?  What kind of woman do you think I am????"

"Oh, we've already established that.  Now we're just haggling over price."

• LOL 10
21 hours ago, mamadrama said:

No, it's not. It's a lot of people everywhere. Maybe it's worse in the Philippines, but Rose's harassment certainly isn't limited to that nationality. 

Even if it were, though, that doesn't magically make it okay. 

Thank you for saying this. This is why rumor mongering is so distasteful to me.

• Love 4

Everything Ed did for "Rose" was for himself: supposedly sent the sheets and grill he needed, a "vacation" because he was uncomfortable in her house, lingerie and bikini for him to look at, toothbrush and toothpaste because her breath was bothering him, and a pedicure (that he himself had as well) because he needed air conditioning...None of it was for her. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, blubld43 said:

Rose continues to lay out truth bombs!

I saw this and while I want to cheer her on, are we sure this is her real page? She's had trouble with people stealing her pictures and pretending to be her. (I hope it is, though.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 2/21/2020 at 8:05 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

There is a bar in Stillwater, MN called No Neck Tony's.  Just sayin.......

I found an ooooold video of BigEgg from the late 80s! It seems like he once tried his hand at acting, under the stage name of "Joe" (so those Throwback pics are probably Photoshopped):

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

He never intended to marry Rose. That's why he didn't tell her about the planned vasectomy-he knew it would be his exit strategy because he knew how important kids are to her.

My thought about his planned vasectomy is if he really wanted to get it done he would have, why wait till you meet someone, he has had 25+ years he could have done but didn't...I call BS on him actually doing it, ever.

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My thought about his planned vasectomy is if he really wanted to get it done he would have, why wait till you meet someone, he has had 25+ years he could have done but didn't...I call BS on him actually doing it, ever.

He probably didn’t see any urgency about it, since no one wanted to have sex with him.

• LOL 9
  • Love 6

I'm all for it. It would be a great gift to the gene pool. And we know Ed loves pools.

Speaking of Ed and Rosemarie, I wonder who took those photos she posts in social media and uses as her avatars. She doesn't look anything like them in real life--they're very flattering and highly produced. Wouldn't it cost relatively serious money to have someone style her, airbrush her, do her hair, take such professional photos? I don't know much about it, but it seems all that wouldn't come cheap.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I saw this and while I want to cheer her on, are we sure this is her real page? She's had trouble with people stealing her pictures and pretending to be her. (I hope it is, though.)

It's not her. She just got her blue check mark and her account is private. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I was just thinking the same thing.   ...and not just wait until he met someone....wait until after they met in person and had sex.  Condoms break.  In only takes one time to make a baby.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, kendi said:

Ah well.  It was definitely her Sunday night, and Ed deserves it.

5 hours ago, mamadrama said:

He never intended to marry Rose. That's why he didn't tell her about the planned vasectomy-he knew it would be his exit strategy because he knew how important kids are to her. Probably thought everyone would take his side, but just in case he peppered his talking heads with a breadcrumb trail of Rose's impure intentions (using him for the green card). He thought he'd cultivate this quirky, loveable persona that everyone would root for. And that once they broke up his publicity campaign would carry on as he made his social media rounds with his broken heart.

He planned it well, but he did NOT count on being unable to hide his true colors for that long or Rose having a backbone. 

I hope to goodness this smug little turd disappears soon. 

So he thought all his criticisms of Rose would be received well?  Men and their egos, ugh.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Ah well.  It was definitely her Sunday night, and Ed deserves it.

So he thought all his criticisms of Rose would be received well?  Men and their egos, ugh.

Even when he first felt her wrath, when he asked her to get the STD test,  it still didn't register with him that he was coming off as a jerk. He kept pushing her, asking about all those friends on Facebook, asking her about Prince's father when she didn't want to talk about it. She was angry, explaining her past to him when it's not any of his business. She isn't asking him the same personal painful crap in his past. She's not telling him she doesn't like things about him and how to fix them. He's rude and ignorant and has zero interest in getting to know her. He's totally into this show for attention and being a "reality star." Despicable.

• Love 12
7 hours ago, kendi said:

Yeah, I follow her on her real one. I was suspicious because that post wasn't on her feed. 

Okay, so I watched 10 hours of the Tell All. Here are some highlights:

- Ed and David get into an argument 

- While Usman is trying to talk, Ed keeps interrupting him to holler at people about whether or not he can be seen/heard

- Ed and Rose broke up while he was down there filming

- Stephanie actually gets in a very good dig at him. "I'm just admiring that David isn't angry he spent $100,000 dollars when Ed is complaining he spent $2." It's the only time she's likable. 

- IMO he came across as an even bigger asshole than he did on the show. 

• Love 20
8 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

I'm all for it. It would be a great gift to the gene pool. And we know Ed loves pools.

Speaking of Ed and Rosemarie, I wonder who took those photos she posts in social media and uses as her avatars. She doesn't look anything like them in real life--they're very flattering and highly produced. Wouldn't it cost relatively serious money to have someone style her, airbrush her, do her hair, take such professional photos? I don't know much about it, but it seems all that wouldn't come cheap.

Not really. There are many photo editing programs that can be downloaded for free. I use Paint.net which is almost identical to Adobe. There are also some good web-based ones (like Pixlr). Or someone like her sister could've taken the photos and then someone else edited them for her. Her selfies are pretty nice looking, too, so she clearly knows how to use filters. All she really needed was a backdrop (achieved by a painted wall or piece of fabric), and someone with a good phone. My husband's a podcaster and does a lot of PR work for other YouTubers and podcasters. He ordered an entire lighting set with a green screen and frame from Amazon for $35. My ring light cost $10. With the way many of these phones work these days, along with the hundreds of photo editing apps, I've seen teenagers with zero training take selfies that look like professional headshots. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Yeah, I follow her on her real one. I was suspicious because that post wasn't on her feed. 

Okay, so I watched 10 hours of the Tell All. Here are some highlights:

- Ed and David get into an argument 

- While Usman is trying to talk, Ed keeps interrupting him to holler at people about whether or not he can be seen/heard

- Ed and Rose broke up while he was down there filming

- Stephanie actually gets in a very good dig at him. "I'm just admiring that David isn't angry he spent $100,000 dollars when Ed is complaining he spent $2." It's the only time she's likable. 

- IMO he came across as an even bigger asshole than he did on the show. 

Ed gets MORE unlikable? Eeesh. Was Rose able to join in too?

• Love 5
(edited)
19 hours ago, Gobi said:

He probably didn’t see any urgency about it, since no one wanted to have sex with him.

Why would he have spent money on a vasectomy  when the only deposits he’s been making the last 20+ years were into a sock?

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 20
On 5/7/2020 at 8:48 PM, mamadrama said:

IMO he came across as an even bigger asshole than he did on the show. 

OMG. I. Can. Not. Stand. Him. One. Teeny. Tiny. Bit. What an insufferable asshole! He is such a bully, acting like a know it all. Usman seems like such a decent fellow, telling 🥚 to calm down, telling David that it's a friend's responsibility to help steer him the right way while Ed is screeching the whole time. I was only three hours in and I feel DRAINED!

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
Just now, kendi said:

OMG. I. Can. Not. Stand. Him. One. Teeny. Tiny. Bit. What an insufferable asshole! He is such a bully, acting like a know it all. Usman seems like such a decent fellow, telling 🥚 to calm down, telling David that it's a friend's responsibility to help steer him the right way while Ed is screeching the whole time. I was only three hours in and I feel DRAINED!

It honestly messed with my anxiety. I needed extra kratom. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 5/3/2020 at 2:32 PM, mamadrama said:

Sharing rumors about whether or not Rose is a sex worker or lesbian in the Philippines has no bearing on my life... but it might on hers. Maybe it's true, maybe it's not, but spreading things like that can have a very real effect on the person's real life. 

I would suggest that people in the Philippines aren't reading websites like this and then concluding she must be a sex worker because American viewers are speculating that.  If they're calling her a sex worker, it's because they have concluded that based on what they are seeing of her on the show, or someone there in the Philippines is claiming to know such information.

I can imagine many Filipinas being mortified that the impression Americans may get from watching this Ed-Rosemarie trainwreck is that Filipinas are low class, undereducated, tattooed, promiscuous, bad-breath suffering single moms who live with rats and have scamming siblings who ask for money. 

Many Filipinas are college educated teachers, nurses, etc. The ones who watch this show and comment about it online may think Rosemarie gives them all a "bad name" and that Ed is scraping the bottom of the barrel of available Filipina women.

On 5/7/2020 at 10:20 AM, mamadrama said:

He never intended to marry Rose. That's why he didn't tell her about the planned vasectomy-he knew it would be his exit strategy because he knew how important kids are to her.

You may be right on this, but I don't think we know his intentions.  Maybe he would have married her if she said "OK" to no kids, just like Nikki said "OK" to Mark's no kids and pre-nup demands.

She's already got a kid. I don't think he could have known for sure the vasectomy would really be a deal breaker. Most women in her situation would have said "OK" to that condition.  I'm getting the vibe that she despises him and his deceit and that this is a bigger dealbreaker than no more kids.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, gavinmac said:

You may be right on this, but I don't think we know his intentions.  Maybe he would have married her if she said "OK" to no kids, just like Nikki said "OK" to Mark's no kids and pre-nup demands.

She's already got a kid. I don't think he could have known for sure the vasectomy would really be a deal breaker. Most women in her situation would have said "OK" to that condition.  I'm getting the vibe that she despises him and his deceit and that this is a bigger dealbreaker than no more kids.

After watching him in the unedited Tell All my opinions haven't changed. 

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, gavinmac said:

I would suggest that people in the Philippines aren't reading websites like this and then concluding she must be a sex worker because American viewers are speculating that.  If they're calling her a sex worker, it's because they have concluded that based on what they are seeing of her on the show, or someone there in the Philippines is claiming to know such information.

I can imagine many Filipinas being mortified that the impression Americans may get from watching this Ed-Rosemarie trainwreck is that Filipinas are low class, undereducated, tattooed, promiscuous, bad-breath suffering single moms who live with rats and have scamming siblings who ask for money. 

Many Filipinas are college educated teachers, nurses, etc. The ones who watch this show and comment about it online may think Rosemarie gives them all a "bad name" and that Ed is scraping the bottom of the barrel of available Filipina women.

We may not have many on THIS site, but they're certainly all over Facebook and many of those groups are saying much worse. They have social media in the Philippines...

We can wrap it up in whatever package we want, but I don't find it entertaining to speculate, or insist, that an impoverished woman is a sex worker just because she is a single mother in a 3rd world country. There are certainly other things to snark about. YMMV. 

• Love 14
19 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I don't find it entertaining to speculate, or insist, that an impoverished woman is a sex worker just because she is a single mother in a 3rd world country. 

I doubt anyone here or in the Philippines would suggest that an impoverished woman is a sex worker "just because she is a single mother."  The majority of single mothers in the Philippines and other impoverished countries are not sex workers.

People have speculated that Ash must be a gigolo not because he's a single father, but because he arranges meetings with lots of women and seems incompetent to be a professional relationship advisor. 

Some speculate that Tim is gay/asexual because that's how he acts, and that Stephanie is not gay, because of how she acts. A lot of us speculate that certain foreign cast members are pretending to be in love but are actually frauds who are in it only for the green card.

Many viewers speculate that Mormon Josh was cuckolded by party girl Aleksandra, because of her behavior and the physical features of the child.  Or speculate that Noon's husband Kyle is stoned a lot because of his bloodshot eyes. Or speculate on whether Paul will one day snap and murder Karine.

Some viewers speculate about whether Ed was sincerely seeking a wife in the Philippines  or is he a horrible, manipulative cad who was playing Rose just to get free sex and fame with no intention of marrying her.

On balance, I think speculating that certain cast members are or were sex workers is well within the scope of reasonable viewer snark.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, gavinmac said:

2 hours ago, gavinmac said:

It's interesting that you can suggest that Rose really is a sex worker (I could care less if she is or isn't, to be honest) because of how she is portrayed on this shit show, and yet suggest that Ed got a bad edit because we don't know if his having a vasectomy was a deal breaker or not. To me, that smacks of sexism. Have we learned nothing since the #metoo movement began?!? I mean, come on, Rose was treated like a whore by Ed - by suggesting she had too many previous sexual partners, that she required an STD test because she might be 'dirty', that she had poor oral hygiene because she just was poor and didn't know better, and because she has a child out of wedlock, etc. etc. etc. But poor little Ed got a bad rap because maybe Rose hadn't made it clear enough in the umpteen times she said she told him she wanted more children when they chatted BEFORE he came to see her in person? Seriously, are we watching the same show? This guy has used a poor, single mother looking for a better life, and used her in the most heinous and embarrassing ways imaginable - and on a TV show no less - making her look like a sex working gold digger, all so his disgusting little pig of a self could get some Z-list celebrity time and some free sex with an actual live woman, and we're debating whether or not Rose somehow deserves this edit because, yanno, she's a sex worker, and Ed is a victim because, yanno, he lied over and over about pretty much everything. As Rose said, We know who he is now. He's a gross, disgusting pig who should be shunned forever.

• Love 23
4 hours ago, gavinmac said:

I think it is always too bad when people take one person and assume they represent every person. 

As for rose, I see a girl who didn't have access to any opportunities doing the best with the hand she was dealt and holding onto her pride in spite of what it will cost her.  I don't see why that would be offensive to anyone.  If an ulcer causes bad breath how does that say anything about her as a person other than she doesn't have access to decent medical care?

I assume all of these men are "scraping the bottom of the barrel" because no decent women with options, domestically or abroad would give them a second look.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

It's interesting that you can suggest that Rose really is a sex worker (I could care less if she is or isn't, to be honest) because of how she is portrayed on this shit show, and yet suggest that Ed got a bad edit because we don't know if his having a vasectomy was a deal breaker or not. To me, that smacks of sexism. Have we learned nothing since the #metoo movement began?!? I mean, come on, Rose was treated like a whore by Ed - by suggesting she had too many previous sexual partners, that she required an STD test because she might be 'dirty', that she had poor oral hygiene because she just was poor and didn't know better, and because she has a child out of wedlock, etc. etc. etc. But poor little Ed got a bad rap because maybe Rose hadn't made it clear enough in the umpteen times she said she told him she wanted more children when they chatted BEFORE he came to see her in person? Seriously, are we watching the same show? This guy has used a poor, single mother looking for a better life, and used her in the most heinous and embarrassing ways imaginable - and on a TV show no less - making her look like a sex working gold digger, all so his disgusting little pig of a self could get some Z-list celebrity time and some free sex with an actual live woman, and we're debating whether or not Rose somehow deserves this edit because, yanno, she's a sex worker, and Ed is a victim because, yanno, he lied over and over about pretty much everything. As Rose said, We know who he is now. He's a gross, disgusting pig who should be shunned forever.

Didn't Ed flat out say that he was going to get the vasectomy no matter what?  I thought he said that directly to rose when she said she'd give him some time to think about it. 

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Didn't Ed flat out say that he was going to get the vasectomy no matter what?  I thought he said that directly to rose when she said she'd give him some time to think about it. 

I believe he did. Because it's always all about him, he doesn't give half a shit about anyone else, including his alleged Queen.

• Love 4
On 5/8/2020 at 8:46 AM, iwasish said:

Why would he have spent money on a vasectomy  when the only deposits he’s been making the last 20+ years were into a sock?

Maybe I do not know the 2020 dating lingo since I have been married for almost 20 years but I am sure Ed has had many dates since his daughter was born. I dislike how reality shows make some of these people like Ed seem like they have been a great father, and celibate for 28 years. There was a women on married at first sight and they labelled her as not been in a relationship for 10 years. So it was shocking going from 10 years single to married to someone you don;t know. It turned out to be all in the wording. She had a bad relationship when she started college so she focused on college, grad school and starting a career. She certainly dated, had hookups but did not want the stress or issues that could arise during a relationship. 

I would think if Ed's last 28 years were casual hookups then he would want to be snipped because the last thing he would want was a baby with someone he did not want a long term relationship with. 

After watching Ed on the tell all , he really needs some help. He is so jealous and controlling. He had to speak over others all the time.  I am no fan of David but Ed is worse. Ed's first words to David were, your relationship was a transaction. So was yours Ed! Then how many times did Ed say I found Rose for free, I paid nothing to find Rose, Facebook is free, I would never pay. The debate was tiring between paid sites and free facebook but I would be curious to know what the success rate is on each, for men trying to find women overseas.  I would think the right paid sites would be slightly better. 

I am so hoping when the other way start June 1, we do not hear from Big Ed again! 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

He did. She even asked him if he could take time to think about it and he said no, that he was sure.

• Love 10
32 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

After watching Ed on the tell all , he really needs some help. He is so jealous and controlling. He had to speak over others all the time.  I am no fan of David but Ed is worse. Ed's first words to David were, your relationship was a transaction. So was yours Ed! Then how many times did Ed say I found Rose for free, I paid nothing to find Rose, Facebook is free, I would never pay. The debate was tiring between paid sites and free facebook but I would be curious to know what the success rate is on each, for men trying to find women overseas.  I would think the right paid sites would be slightly better. 

I am so hoping when the other way start June 1, we do not hear from Big Ed again! 

Big fat DITTO to the last part of your post. I hope that they edit the tell all so that Ed looks as much of an asshole as is possible, because let's face it, he gave them plenty of footage, it's not like they have to make shit up to show what an ass clown he is. I hope this exposure wrecks his business and he gets everything coming to him after his misogynistic sex tourist behavior.

• Love 16

@gingerella to further your point about editing Ed in the tell all to show his maximum crazy... I hope they do that to EVERYONE that violated their NDA as a big FU to them.  Because you know how Sharp likes themselves some creative editing.  At this point, they know who's said what on their social, so they have everything they need in order to do that... I would think.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, gavinmac said:

Then why didn't be bother to bring it up before he got there.  Maybe after one of the times she TOLD him she wanted two kids. 

.....unless of course he knew it would be a dealbreaker. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

Then why didn't be bother to bring it up before he got there.  Maybe after one of the times she TOLD him she wanted two kids. 

.....unless of course he knew it would be a dealbreaker. 

In the very first episode he even said he was going to have one and he didn't know how to tell her. Nice that he waited until AFTER they'd had sex and he'd met her family.

Also, he criticized and criticized her and talked about things with her that might change HIS mind, all while knowing he held something that would change hers. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
23 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

In the very first episode he even said he was going to have one and he didn't know how to tell her. Nice that he waited until AFTER they'd had sex and he'd met her family.

Also, he criticized and criticized her and talked about things with her that might change HIS mind, all while knowing he held something that would change hers. 

So much this.  

He constantly whined about how he was "Blindsided" even though rose didn't actively hide anything from him.  I guess he could argue with that she hid the stomach ulcer from him, but that seems a ridiculous comparison.  

She said she told him MANY TIMES that she wanted two children with him.  Not only did he know she wanted kids, he knew how many she wanted. 

So he knew she was serious about that.  If he thought it might not be a big deal or might not be a dealbreaker than he could have mentioned it one of the MANY TIMES she told him she wanted two kids.  

Unless of course he knew damn well it was a dealbreaker so be waited until the end of his sex vacation to say anything.  

• Love 14

Ed got an SNL shout out last night as "the hedgehog from 90 day fiance".  I bet even though it was an insult he's rather pleased.

I did see the 10 hour thing.  I didn't know where to post this but at least it pulled the curtain back from the tell all show.  Shaun getting fed the questions explains everything. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, greekmom said:

Ed got an SNL shout out last night as "the hedgehog from 90 day fiance".  I bet even though it was an insult he's rather pleased.

I did see the 10 hour thing.  I didn't know where to post this but at least it pulled the curtain back from the tell all show.  Shaun getting fed the questions explains everything. 

Pretty telling how pleased he is with ANY attention. Even BGL, who is definitely not a person to bring up moral character, called him out for using Rose and brought up him telling her to shave her legs, her breath, etc. He screamed back that yes, he did that on the SHOW but she (BGL) is looking for drama on the INTERNET. What are they even arguing about? The failure to see their lack of decency and complete disrespect for their partners goes completely over their head. It was just a screaming match to point out the ugly things they did throughout the season. They couldn't even hear Shaun trying to meditate. Let's see how they edit this mess for TV!

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, kendi said:

Even BGL, who is definitely not a person to bring up moral character, called him out for using Rose and brought up him telling her to shave her legs, her breath, etc. 

The irony of BGL, who had a total Brazilian wax ON CAMERA criticizing anyone for any discussion of shaving legs . . . 

Wow.  Just.  Wow.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
19 hours ago, gingerella said:

It's interesting that you can suggest that Rose really is a sex worker (I could care less if she is or isn't, to be honest) because of how she is portrayed on this shit show, and yet suggest that Ed got a bad edit because we don't know if his having a vasectomy was a deal breaker or not. 

I don't think I suggested at all that Ed got a bad edit. I believe I have pointed out several times that Ed is one of many American men on the show who has shamelessly traveled abroad, shtuped the foreign woman, and then said "Oh by the way there's something I should tell you . . . "

But if we're going to snark on the American men and suggest they are lying about their intentions, their lives, their wealth, etc. then I think it's more than fair to snark on the foreign women who say things like "You shouldn't ask me to take an STD test, I only had one boyfriend before you."

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, kendi said:

Pretty telling how pleased he is with ANY attention. Even BGL, who is definitely not a person to bring up moral character, called him out for using Rose and brought up him telling her to shave her legs, her breath, etc. He screamed back that yes, he did that on the SHOW but she (BGL) is looking for drama on the INTERNET. What are they even arguing about? The failure to see their lack of decency and complete disrespect for their partners goes completely over their head. It was just a screaming match to point out the ugly things they did throughout the season. They couldn't even hear Shaun trying to meditate. Let's see how they edit this mess for TV!

I wonder if the Tell All will be three nights instead of just two? Lots of comedy gold nuggets to be mined.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I wonder if the Tell All will be three nights instead of just two? Lots of comedy gold nuggets to be mined.

I don't usually last for the marathon episodes, so yes I hope they split it up.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, gavinmac said:

Rose was telling her American target "I love you" in English and then minutes later muttering "You're ugly" to him in Tagalog, which she knew he didn't understand. The woman has no class and never loved him. She told Ed a story about her past "only one boyfriend!" that only a fool would believe.

She has no class? Seriously?

This woman was told that her home, town, country, etc. were dirty and gross. She was told that she was gross as well, and each time, it was followed up with an extremely manipulative, “Do you still love me?” whined in her face.

He is a sex tourist, and he certainly does not treat her like, in his words, “My Queen.” (which is gross phrasing anyway)

If you’re going to shade her for not loving him, you’d best shade him for same. It is a transactional relationship, and since he didn’t tell her from the jump that he had no interest in having children, he went into it under false pretenses. 

On 5/7/2020 at 1:20 PM, mamadrama said:

IMO Bad Egg has orchestrated this whole mess for publicity. He's been trying to get famous for years. He gave himself his nickname and already had patches and stickers made before filming.

I agree 100%. He reached out to the guys who do the 90 Day Gays podcast to try to send them stickers, etc. They were not having it. I think they said it’s the first time any cast member has contacted them at all; one of them did have a cameo from Darce, but I think someone else bought it for him. I think? 

• Love 15
4 hours ago, RoadFullOfPromise said:

This woman was told that her home, town, country, etc. were dirty and gross. She was told that she was gross as well, and each time, it was followed up with an extremely manipulative, “Do you still love me?” whined in her face.

He is a sex tourist, and he certainly does not treat her like, in his words, “My Queen.” (which is gross phrasing anyway)

If you’re going to shade her for not loving him, you’d best shade him for same. It is a transactional relationship, and since he didn’t tell her from the jump that he had no interest in having children, he went into it under false pretenses. 

I agree 100%. He reached out to the guys who do the 90 Day Gays podcast to try to send them stickers, etc. They were not having it. I think they said it’s the first time any cast member has contacted them at all; one of them did have a cameo from Darce, but I think someone else bought it for him. I think? 

4 hours ago, RoadFullOfPromise said:

Yes, ugh.

ROSE is the one without class?! Rose?! 

He publicly embarrassed her by criticizing and shaming her home, her past, her family, and her body. He even created a fake Instagram account so that he could continue to call her "stinky" and make fun of her. He makes inappropriate comments to underage girls during his Instagram live sessions and brags about the women who want to sleep with him. 

But, by all means, let's talk about how terrible SHE is. 

Ugh.

• Love 19