Type keyword(s) to search

Ed and Rosemarie: The Long and the Short of It

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Raja said:

I was thinking of my nieces and nephews girlfriends. Only 2 meet the Rose or Nikki stereotype that the marriage brokers push. And remember Big Ed Ed doesn't have the stature of the typical white American man either 

Yeah my best friend is Chinese American and he was a heavyweight wrestler in high school and later joined the Marines.  

• Love 2

I ff thru the ads on TLC, but I could swear I saw a picture of Big Edd with an avocado facial.  I guess that goes with the mayo hair conditioner?  what next?  tea bags for the eyes and lemons on his elbow?   The man may become a walking grocery store before they finally get him off my tv.

• Love 4
On 12/18/2020 at 12:20 PM, Twopper said:

I ff thru the ads on TLC, but I could swear I saw a picture of Big Edd with an avocado facial.  I guess that goes with the mayo hair conditioner?  what next?  tea bags for the eyes and lemons on his elbow?   The man may become a walking grocery store before they finally get him off my tv.

I make spa products for fun, and a lot of the things I put into my bath bombs, lip balms, etc., are things you can find in my kitchen as well. It provides me a level of comfort because I do this for fun and give them to my friends, so I figure if you can eat it, you can put it on your skin safely. But it goes a step or ten beyond just smacking condiments on your noggin.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

ok so I added deicovery plus, haven't paid for it yet...still in my free week.

ed is one of those guys that hangs around restaurants and thinks that the waitresses/staff are talking to him because they enjoy his company. it is their job, they work for tips...they are young and don't want to be rude to you. 

• Love 5
(edited)
On 3/27/2021 at 5:38 PM, christmaslights said:

ok so I added deicovery plus, haven't paid for it yet...still in my free week.

ed is one of those guys that hangs around restaurants and thinks that the waitresses/staff are talking to him because they enjoy his company. it is their job, they work for tips...they are young and don't want to be rude to you. 

I watch the Single Life on D+ just to mock him.  He is so full of himself.  He is so jerky to his latest interest, a 27 year old.  He showed up at her workplace (I believe she is a server), discovered her male friend happened to stop in and on her break she sat down to talk to him.  Ed went over, all jealous and confronted them in anger.  WTH?

Bolding as when I was standing at the salon, waiting to talk to the receptionist IN MY WEDDING DRESS some guy kept nattering on to the young lady, obviously hitting on her.  I was like, dude, I got places to go and you are in your 40's.  I politely interrupted as again, I had places to go!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 2
(edited)
On 4/5/2021 at 12:08 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Bolding as when I was standing at the salon, waiting to talk to the receptionist IN MY WEDDING DRESS some guy kept nattering on to the young lady, obviously hitting on her.  I was like, dude, I got places to go and you are in your 40's.  I politely interrupted as again, I had places to go!

men like that can only exist with a captive audience.  when I was young and waited tables, or was a receptionist at probably a half dozen places in my teens/early 20s..the men just stand around flirting and think you enjoy their company.  when the reality is, you are forced to stand there and listen to them. most girls are young, too naive to tell them to take a hike, or need the tips.

Edited by christmaslights
  • Love 7

ok I got through the single life.  I hope to god that liz girl is in this for the tv time.  it would be so demeaning and embarrassing to go public with ed as a boyfriend. I know people would point and laugh, nobody thinks highly of him.  not just his horrible appearance, but the things he did to rose. she would forever be marked with the stink of dating him. I forgive rose, because she lived in squalor and used this show to provide a home for her and her son.

liz you are far better than this, and going out with him only encourages this past middle age,  turtle of a man to pursue other women half his age or less.  kick him to the curb and have some freaking pride in yourself, liz.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, christmaslights said:

ok I got through the single life.  I hope to god that liz girl is in this for the tv time.  it would be so demeaning and embarrassing to go public with ed as a boyfriend. I know people would point and laugh, nobody thinks highly of him.  not just his horrible appearance, but the things he did to rose. she would forever be marked with the stink of dating him. I forgive rose, because she lived in squalor and used this show to provide a home for her and her son.

liz you are far better than this, and going out with him only encourages this past middle age,  turtle of a man to pursue other women half his age or less.  kick him to the curb and have some freaking pride in yourself, liz.

I agree, and I think she is looking for possibly some security.  Remember how she cried just thinking of her awful ex husband?  She showed up at his looking like she was in witness protections, like she wanted no one to recognize her!   Now if she launches her own soap line in a few months then we may no more.

• Love 2

dear liz, I am much older than you...but still many years younger than your boyfriend. I'm giving you the advice I would give my daughter or niece should she find herself in this unthinkable situation.  if you were my daughter I would be camping on your doorstep, pleading with you to stop this madness.

please for all that is decent, never see this man again.  he discusses your greasy lovemaking on national television.    any future boyfriend/husband will have to tell his mom/family about your time on television and how your openly dated a mayonnaise covered human troll doll, and let him touch you with his greasy troll hands and talk about how you are a giver.  this is so disgusting.

your stock as a person and a mother has declined because of this.  you may see  a short term bounce due to the show, but the long term ramifications of this are horrible. the internet is forever, your child/children will see this.

repent openly, claim some kind of mental lapse and get the hell out of this. his daughter is obviously repulsed by the situation, you should be too.

• Love 12

The couple seemed to get along alright on 90 Day: The Single Life, but since they split outside of the show, their relationship looks to have gotten more contentious. Ed has already been spotted with other women and Liz has unfollowed him on social media

Fans were surprised that Liz spoiled the ending of their season with news that they broke up, but she’s since said she’s “tired of being walked all over. By Ed’s behavior and TLC.” It’s likely that Liz is just getting started spilling the tea, and fans will probably hear more from her in the near future.

Here's the rest of the article:

https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-liz-narcissist-big-ed-breakup/

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I did read the story. Why would he even go there? Anything for clicks, I guess.

I meant the story title was misleading, not you or that you didn’t read it. He’s desperate to keep his “fame”.

• Love 2

Did y'all notice that Danielle is tagging everybody from TLC to the tabloids and pod casters, etc., to listen on this shit?  

Good for Danielle.  

Maybe TLC will finally dump this horrid troll of a human being.  

Most of us knew he was a fake lying sack of shit on that Tell All...too bad Liz can't seem to figure it out, too, and walk away from this pig.  

• Love 9

Ugh.,  Yates just posted something from Ed where someone asks what he's filming and he replies "Season 2" and I want to throw my television out the friggin window.  Except it's heavy and I don't want to harm the environment any more than I likely already do.  

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Angry Moldovan said:

The truth comes out, although we all saw through the egg a long time ago. He’s a nasty little man

He really is.  As I said in another thread, he was rude, condescending, interrupting and full on profane.  It was kinda scary.  Run, Liz, run!!!  

I don't care about his neck or height, he can't help that.  He CAN help all of this other stuff.  Nice job, there Mama.

• Love 5
(edited)

I was basically shocked in Liz's reaction in the phone call. Up till then I seriously was under the impression she was just in it for the tv exposure.  I can't believe she actually cared about the little troll or that she would seriously ask for his permission to allow the co-worker to bunk at her house. HER house.

Makes me believe that Liz might have some daddy issues, low self worth or low self esteem to be with an old troll like Egg.

forgot to add: I wonder if the people who have discovery plus tells people they will cancel the subscription if Egg is shown in another season will they listen?

Edited by greekmom
addition suggestion
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I can't believe she actually cared about the little troll or that she would seriously ask for his permission to allow the co-worker to bunk at her house. HER house.

I need to go back and re-listen (but please don't make me!) because I thought they were fighting because she gave someone a ride to El Cajon. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

allow the co-worker to bunk at her house. HER house

Remember when he yammered on and ON that it was "OUR HOUSE" not my house at the Tell All?  Funny, he changed his tune on that!!!

He is so gross.

• Love 5
On 5/3/2021 at 9:49 AM, christmaslights said:

Your stock as a person and a mother has declined because of this.  you may see  a short term bounce due to the show, but the long term ramifications of this are horrible. the internet is forever, your child/children will see this.

I was feel Liz's "stock" will rise because the contrast between her and Ed is stark. I would imagine there's a handful of good men who would love to rescue her.

People have mentioned that Liz should be ashamed of dating Ed because of his looks, but any of her true friends would recognize that what's on the outside means nothing.

She is also forgiven for accepting Ed's disrespect, as I have no doubt many a-hole exes have gaslit her to the extent she has forgotten she's allowed to say no, or I won't accept this behaviour.

Her asking Ed 'permission' reflects that Ed has been doing some serious gaslighting.

(edited)
On 7/11/2020 at 6:14 AM, Raja said:

She probably isn't raising a kid in a small room off of her sister's sari-sari store with smog belching noisy jeepneys and tricycles rolling by 24/7

She needs to be dirt poor as Ed can't get any women who(m?) actually have their own money.

Edited by Chalby
  • Love 2