Type keyword(s) to search

Ed and Rosemarie: The Long and the Short of It

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I'd probably be looking for a counsellor to help me figure out my pattern of attracting men that lets me have two failed marriages by the time I am 28. She has seen that Ed is abusive. Just why?

She's too young to understand David Bowie's Fame 

• LOL 4
13 hours ago, greekmom said:

WTF??? Why???

Because she's a fucking idiot.

She knows exactly what she's signing up for with this prick.  Hell, she even released the audio of that phone call so we would all know what he's like.  She's not some naive teenager.  She's a grown-assed woman with 2 marriages and a child.  

If Big Ed and his Z-list celebrity status are what she chooses, that's on her.

I just hope her little girl is safely away from this bullshit and isn't being dragged down this rabbit hole.  

• Love 11
18 hours ago, DanaMB said:

Why??? He’s marrying an American! Shouldn’t this mean we never have to see his face again on any of the 90 Day shows??? That was my hope and now it's dashed. 

The franchise long ago stopped being about that. Now you just follow the unreal lives of their star Americans who used a passport once.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 9/25/2021 at 11:04 PM, Frozendiva said:

Interesting tweet that comes across more of a he-said, she-said. No idea if it is real or someone seeking attention.

I remember reading about this awhile ago and there seemed to be a settlement from the company who employed them both. Perhaps its still back in this thread.

Just watched the most recent episode.  I was in the hospital for (5) days and then still in bed for almost two weeks.  BIG ED makes me need to call an ambulance.  He's so creepy.  I think the things that bother me the most (other than his personality and his NEEDINESS) are his attempts at being cute and alluring...all those eye-blinks.  CREEEEEEPY!  

• Blinks to flirt
  • Blinks to assure
  • Blinks to beg
  • Raises the occasional eyebrow

Isn't there someone available to tell us exactly what is WRONG with Liz?  If she's a gold-digger, that's fine with me.  She's earning every pittance she receives.  

P.S.  Do we know if Liz had any weight issues?  Her face seems to be a bit puffier on every episode.

Edited by Back Atcha
??? re Liz.
  • Love 2

Did they ever talk about Liz’s kid? Will she ship the girl to her ex? At some point, she will have to introduce her to Ed. What if the girl hates him? Have they discussed any parenting or whether Ed has any interest?

I do agree about the neediness and Ed looking for validation at every turn. Liz, he will be exhausting.

• Useful 2
On 10/26/2021 at 3:12 PM, Back Atcha said:

Do we know if Liz had any weigh issues?  Her face seems to be a bit puffier on every episode.

I noticed that as well. There are many potential reasons for it, but on the lifestyle side, drinking a lot of alcohol or having bulimia are two of the things that can cause it. I agree re her daughter, apparently Liz just got out of a bad relationship and into the one with PrEd. Why didn't she say she wants to just date him for a year and then see about moving in. She doesn't have to give in to his crazy schemes. But then she couldn't be on HEA right away, Bares All, etc. PrEd is a poor man's George Costanza, who was so neurotic and anxious he always drove women off.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 4
On 10/26/2021 at 12:18 PM, Frozendiva said:

At some point, she will have to introduce her to Ed. What if the girl hates him?

I can't remember how old the girl is, but perhaps not old/mature enough yet to be able to overlook Ed's physique...let alone his CREEPY/NEEDY personality.  Rather than "hate" him, she might be afraid of him.

• Love 2
On 10/28/2021 at 1:16 PM, Back Atcha said:

I can't remember how old the girl is, but perhaps not old/mature enough yet to be able to overlook Ed's physique...let alone his CREEPY/NEEDY personality.  Rather than "hate" him, she might be afraid of him.

I was going to say this EXACT same thing.  Kids who are very young have no filter. If I was Liz's kid and saw that big fat disgusting mess?  I'd RUN FOR THE FREAKING HILLS. Liz is definitely brain dead.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, TazDevil said:
11 hours ago, gingerella said:

Ed is a fucking piece of shit.

@greekmom -- here ya go, you can like it again!

And again!

Seriously though, I could never imagine a day where I would agree with the demented Coltie, but that day has come so I assume there are also icicles in hell and pigs are flying free somewhere too. But he IS right, Ed PrEd is a mentally sick predator who preys on young girls with low self esteem and self worth issues. First we see him preying on an empoverished Filipina girl - a single mother who lives at a poverty level rarely seen in Ed's neck of the woods. And what does this motherfucker do? He embarrasses her continuously with demands that she shave her legs, brush her teeth, wear tacky lingerie - all because she has to feed into whatever fantasy he has in his head. He is disGUSting. His physical deformities aren't even on the radar because he's such an ugly and repugnant excuse for a human being.

Now he's home and he's preying on Liz, who clearly has zero self esteem if she would be attracted to such a fetid piece of shit who treats her so poorly. I mean, PrEd, look in the fucking mirror dude, you're a gross, ugly piece of shit, and YOU think you should break up with HER? Fuck the hell off you moron!

Also, I laughed - sardonically of course - when PrEd said he needed a lot of therapy, 'like maybe even 6 months!' PrEd, it's going to take YEARS of therapy before you could ever be considered worthy of any person as a partner. And what kind of loser therapist is allowing him to think he should even BE in a relationship right now? No therapist, that's who! I don't believe for one minute that he's actually IN therapy, it's just more bad acting on his part. I really fucking loathe this little worm.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Some articles on Ed and Liz.  Do we need a new thread for them and not with Rose?

https://people.com/tv/90-days-big-ed-fiancee-liz-woods-previously-broke-up-because-of-timing/

There are some amazing looking photos.  They both look great.  I still can’t see it.  Hard to imagine her with him.  

Of course he proposed the day after they got back together.  She’s damaged. Or an idiot. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

They got matching tattoos. Always a good sign. 

There is also a SoapDirt article about it. The good point in that article was that the tattoo wasn’t his face.

always a bad idea.

• Love 3
On 11/17/2021 at 1:18 PM, Frozendiva said:

They got matching tattoos. Always a good sign. 

There is also a SoapDirt article about it. The good point in that article was that the tattoo wasn’t his face.

Is…is that a Rose? Was that the best choice given he had a very public breakup with a Rose?

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 7

I was just thinking...and you know what's really sad? Rose, who lives in poverty in a developing country, has enough self esteem to walk away from Big Ped, but Liz, who has every opportunity available to her in comparison, cannot. That? Is fucking sad. She must really be messed up to even consider being in a relationship with this gross piece of human excrement. 

• Love 8
7 hours ago, gingerella said:

I was just thinking...and you know what's really sad? Rose, who lives in poverty in a developing country, has enough self esteem to walk away from Big Ped, but Liz, who has every opportunity available to her in comparison, cannot. That? Is fucking sad. She must really be messed up to even consider being in a relationship with this gross piece of human excrement. 

I agree and laughed hard when Rose read him for filth.  It was also gross that Ed tried to publicly humiliate her about her sexuality. She dated a woman AFTER they broke up….so what? Liz seems like such a broken person and from the sounds of it a borderline alcoholic.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I agree and laughed hard when Rose read him for filth.  It was also gross that Ed tried to publicly humiliate her about her sexuality. She dated a woman AFTER they broke up….so what? Liz seems like such a broken person and from the sounds of it a borderline alcoholic.

Here it is:  Ed and LIz are codependent on each other and are nice enough to share their mess with everyone.  Ed, you sat up on tv and said your therapist asked you to list ten (was it ten?) things he liked about you and he could only come up with two and they were about your DAUGHTER.  And now, Liz and Ed, ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY KNOW THIS.  And you want to roll up for Christmas dinner and expect them to NOT be uncomfortable with it.  That is shitty, rude and mean and toxic.  We had now former friends involve us in their gross shit and were all "What?  What is the problem??"  I was like, yeah you are blocked every which way - go live your unhealthy lives together.  Settle for each other.  (There was infidelity on his end, she then called EVERYONE in his life to tattle.)

1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Here it is:  Ed and LIz are codependent on each other and are nice enough to share their mess with everyone.  Ed, you sat up on tv and said your therapist asked you to list ten (was it ten?) things he liked about you and he could only come up with two and they were about your DAUGHTER.  And now, Liz and Ed, ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY KNOW THIS.  And you want to roll up for Christmas dinner and expect them to NOT be uncomfortable with it.  That is shitty, rude and mean and toxic.  We had now former friends involve us in their gross shit and were all "What?  What is the problem??"  I was like, yeah you are blocked every which way - go live your unhealthy lives together.  Settle for each other.  (There was infidelity on his end, she then called EVERYONE in his life to tattle.)

Sadly they both have deep seeded emotional/mental issues, but add to that that Big Ped is also a narcissist and a famewhore, which is another level of toxic.

• Love 5
On 11/28/2021 at 7:40 AM, sainte-chapelle said:

Best scene on any of the 90 days that I've seen so far (besides Kenny and Armando's wedding and anything with Erika--oh, and Pole running).

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Heh, on Saturday Night Live Pete Davidson did a sketch about himself as a has-been in the year 2054. At one point he's at the bar telling stories from his past, "So there I was, about to fight the no neck guy from 90 Day Fiance..."

• LOL 14
21 hours ago, gingerella said:

Did this little fetid piece of shit break up with Liz?

Is there a rumor they broke up? Last I saw there was something about her complain ing about weight gain on social media. I did not pay much attention. I FF throw him on the single life. 

• Love 4
13 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Is there a rumor they broke up? Last I saw there was something about her complain ing about weight gain on social media. I did not pay much attention. I FF throw him on the single life. 

They got back together after the single life was done filming, which was quite a while ago. It was originally aired back in November so filmed a few months before that I would guess.

Edited by Welshman in Ca