Type keyword(s) to search

Ed and Rosemarie: The Long and the Short of It

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Since spoilers are allowed here, anyone know what that scary restaurant scene with Ed  is that’s airing on Single Life? 

Yes but wouldn't that spoil your anticipation?

Edited by Welshman in Ca
  • LOL 3
On 4/7/2022 at 6:43 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

Since spoilers are allowed here, anyone know what that scary restaurant scene with Ed  is that’s airing on Single Life? 

I’ve been wondering about that, too. I hope everyone is okay, but man does it ever make me laugh watching Ed run. 

• LOL 3
On 4/10/2022 at 10:34 PM, Mrs. Landingham said:

I’ve been wondering about that, too. I hope everyone is okay, but man does it ever make me laugh watching Ed run. 

Too bad he didn't run completely OFF our televisions.

His flirty* little eyelash bat is off-putting ... and now he's using it on men too.  It AIN'T APPEALING, Ed!

Also, how sad that he grew up (I assume) in San Diego and didn't learn Spanish from his mother.  It's usually the one and two first-American generations before Ed's who were discouraged by their parents to learn Spanish.  They didn't want them speaking English with an accent.  Eventually everyone learned what a gift it is.

*Sometimes it's flirty.  Other times it's "feel sorry for me."

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I do not know what is more disturbing them selling farts or someone buying them!!

Something like this always brings me back to Detective Dietrich on Barney Miller with his saying that if you open up any page of a Sears catalog somewhere someone was masturbating to the image in it. Not even he could have imagined this

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 2

Meanwhile Rose showed up Friday 22 July on a Filipino daily variety show Eat Bulaga in a contest sort of a what where you thinking getting into that  (bawal) segment with other local reality TV and viral video mini stars.

• Useful 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Is…please tell me that is not her child holding her drink, dressed in a mini skirt and knee high boots. They talked a lot about their drinking and how it is an issue and they need to stop but here they are again looking blasted.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Is…please tell me that is not her child holding her drink, dressed in a mini skirt and knee high boots. They talked a lot about their drinking and how it is an issue and they need to stop but here they are again looking blasted.

I think her daughter is much younger than that person.

On 8/28/2022 at 5:01 PM, sainte-chapelle said:
On 8/28/2022 at 4:42 PM, Frozendiva said:

My eyes! Spoiler because of content. 

Hé is such an attention whore. Jibri has some serious competition in that department 

At least if we remember far back enough, we might recall a moment in time when we felt a bit sorry for Ed and could see that he had a little charm.  And then, AND THEN, he bought toothpaste and mouthwash for Rose.  The end. I've NEVER seen The Charm of Jibri.

• Fire 2
  • Applause 1

Ed in the Wild Sighting:

So I live in San Diego and saw Ed out at a restaurant  in North Park a couple of weeks ago. He was surrounded by dudes and just being loud and had an attitude like, "I'm a big deal"... I'm pretty sure no one even glanced at him except the hubs and me.😂

• Wink 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 8/30/2022 at 12:42 AM, magemaud said:

I don’t understand why they had to blur Little Ed, I doubt if you could see it anyway. 
And is that wire his mic pac? 

Anyone here watch "The Surreal Life"? One season Ron Jeremy was on, and in one notable scene, he walked into a room clad only in a robe. Then decided to flash everyone. He was pixilated waist to knee. He was on a "behind the scenes" show afterwards and was laughingly saying that the editing crew pixilated a much larger area than necessary, for shock value presumably, owing to his reputation for being very generously endowed. 

I'm sure Ed is thrilled that this editing team opted for the same strategy. Somehow I think that our Liz will need a compass and a magnifying glass to find the genuine article. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, glitterpussy said:

He was surrounded by dudes and just being loud and had an attitude like, "I'm a big deal"...

No Liz, huh? Not surprised. 

3 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

They should have pixelated Ed from head to toe, after all he is a giant dick.

PIXIE-lated! 

• LOL 4

Why is Ed even on this season, isn’t the whole premise of this show about….. 90 Day Fiancé?  I don’t usually watch the spin off shows so I don’t know the back story of where he met his current fiancé but she appears to be American, not even from another country!  Also aren’t the couples usually already married in The Happily Ever After version of this shit show?

• Love 6
12 hours ago, endure said:

Why is Ed even on this season, isn’t the whole premise of this show about….. 90 Day Fiancé?  I don’t usually watch the spin off shows so I don’t know the back story of where he met his current fiancé but she appears to be American, not even from another country!  Also aren’t the couples usually already married in The Happily Ever After version of this shit show?

You're absolutely correct. Liz is American and they're not married so they shouldn't qualify to be on HEA. He met Liz at a restaurant she works in after he returned from his disastrous trip to meet Rose. They dated and broke up so much he was also on "The Single Life" where he unsuccessfully tried to find another "love of his life" (even traveling to Mexico!) but at the very end of the season, he was back with and now engaged to Liz. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
50 minutes ago, magemaud said:

You're absolutely correct. Liz is American and they're not married so they shouldn't qualify to be on HEA. He met Liz at a restaurant she works in after he returned from his disastrous trip to meet Rose. They dated and broke up so much he was also on "The Single Life" where he unsuccessfully tried to find another "love of his life" (even traveling to Mexico!) but at the very end of the season, he was back with and now engaged to Liz. 

Kim and Usman aren’t married or even engaged lol.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 8/31/2022 at 10:14 AM, magemaud said:

Maybe we should update the names of some of these couples' threads. "Ed and Rosemarie" was at least three failed attempts at finding love ago. 

Ed and maybe third times a charm?

2 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I think at this point HEA is just continuing the story of couples regardless of their marital and national statuses.

Over on The Single Life, you don't even need to be half of a failed 90 Day couple to qualify. 

• Mind Blown 1
On 9/5/2022 at 4:16 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I think at this point HEA is just continuing the story of couples regardless of their marital and national statuses.

Next season they will have Chantals parents as one of the couples lol 😂 

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

As per IG from Frauded - they filmed the Tell All this Weekend.  Big Pred and Liz got down and dirty. She doesn't want to do the show no more and he said he has to because this is business for him. He said he will just find another gal to do the show.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, greekmom said:

As per IG from Frauded - they filmed the Tell All this Weekend.  Big Pred and Liz got down and dirty. She doesn't want to do the show no more and he said he has to because this is business for him. He said he will just find another gal to do the show.

He's a gem and should stay buried like most other gems.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, greekmom said:

So I guess that architect(?) gig is no longer a thing?  On the episode last night he bragged of being a successful photographer for 18 years including shooting magazine covers so I don’t know why he can’t do that.

• Applause 3