Type keyword(s) to search

Ed and Rosemarie: The Long and the Short of It

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, greekmom said:

As per IG from Frauded - they filmed the Tell All this Weekend.  Big Pred and Liz got down and dirty. She doesn't want to do the show no more and he said he has to because this is business for him. He said he will just find another gal to do the show.

This piece of rotting shite. But I also cannot feel badly for Liz because she signed on to prop up this asshole fuckwit. She agreed to play girlfriend, break-up/make-up, agreed to at least make it look like she was actually involved with this pathetic excuse for a human being. So I can't help but feel she's as stupid as he is. He is calculating, lazy shithead who just wants people to fawn over his Z-list celebrity status, and like Colty, he will never give up this gig because he'd rather make a fool of himself on TV than do an honest day's work.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3
On 9/12/2022 at 2:02 PM, MrBuhBye said:

So I guess that architect(?) gig is no longer a thing?  On the episode last night he bragged of being a successful photographer for 18 years including shooting magazine covers so I don’t know why he can’t do that.

Because it’s bullshit?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 9/12/2022 at 6:28 AM, greekmom said:

As per IG from Frauded - they filmed the Tell All this Weekend.  Big Pred and Liz got down and dirty. She doesn't want to do the show no more and he said he has to because this is business for him. He said he will just find another gal to do the show.

If this is true... this scene better make the final cut for us to watch.  I know it wont, because then we have Ed/TLC admitting this is an actual television show and not just a random dude who happens to have cameras following him around during his "real" life activities.  

• Sad 2
  • Love 3

@Frozendiva, they deleted the post from Reddit! Do you remember enough of what was posted to summarize here? I can still see the comments and get that the mystery friend who was kicked out by security posted her version of events. What were they? 

1 hour ago, Stuckathome said:

@Frozendiva, they deleted the post from Reddit! Do you remember enough of what was posted to summarize here? I can still see the comments and get that the mystery friend who was kicked out by security posted her version of events. What were they? 

It wasn’t much.  The girlfriend of the woman who was allegedly kicked out said that the woman has no interest in Liz and never had.  She claimed that they left the bar because they didn’t want to be part of some fake storyline.

• Useful 1
On 9/12/2022 at 11:24 PM, gingerella said:

He is calculating, lazy shithead who just wants people to fawn over his Z-list celebrity status, and like Colty, he will never give up this gig because he'd rather make a fool of himself on TV than do an honest day's work.

And NOT like some normal guy who's been dumped might say, "Then WHERE is my engagement ring???"  NOoooo...Big ShitED has to ask, "Where is my $13,000 engagement ring?"   And just how much did it really cost...and what is his remaining balance?

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
18 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

And just how much did it really cost...and how much does is his remaining balance?

THIS! lol! When we started engagement ring shopping, I actually went by myself to try on different styles, get sized, etc. I was shocked by 1) the markup on these rings at the big chain jewelry stores and 2) how they really promoted their easy financing.....like 12-24 months at low to no interest.... So yeah, even a broke shithead like ED could have maybe found a ring that was marked up that high, then they gave him a discount and he financed....

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

The story has popped up on Twitter.

I'm sure this is true and all, but I think it's telling that she didn't mention the nature of the "inside joke," just that Liz immediately lost it and she had to go "no no, it's a joke, Liz!" Makes me wonder if it was some sort of underhanded insult against her or Ed. Not that it would excuse Liz's behavior or anything, just that I found it interesting.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, monagatuna said:

I'm sure this is true and all, but I think it's telling that she didn't mention the nature of the "inside joke," just that Liz immediately lost it and she had to go "no no, it's a joke, Liz!" Makes me wonder if it was some sort of underhanded insult against her or Ed. Not that it would excuse Liz's behavior or anything, just that I found it interesting.

I think they are all drama Queens. 

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1
On 10/12/2022 at 2:47 PM, Frozendiva said:

The story has popped up on Twitter.

I’ m not sure what to make of it all, however, to me to contend that you were already leaving when you were kicked out, doesn’t mean much.  It’s possible to create havoc, start to leave and then get kicked out.  It doesn’t mean you are blameless.  Of course, Liz is not necessarily a reliable reporter of events, imo.  She seems to get over served and then freaks out.  It’s no fun to party with them.  They tend to ruin a good time.  

• Useful 1
9 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I’ m not sure what to make of it all, however, to me to contend that you were already leaving when you were kicked out, doesn’t mean much.  It’s possible to create havoc, start to leave and then get kicked out.  It doesn’t mean you are blameless.  Of course, Liz is not necessarily a reliable reporter of events, imo.  She seems to get over served and then freaks out.  It’s no fun to party with them.  They tend to ruin a good time.  

They both need to give up alcohol. In that mega-toxic fight in his kitchen in the preview to tonight’s episode I loved when the camera panned to the well-stocked bar cart.  And Ed ragged on her eating 7-11 nachos when booze is full of empty calories (not to mention the food choices made while drunk).

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Good God, what an absolute dumpster fire.  It’s really the joining of two dumpster fires which create an exponentially more explosive dumpster fire. 

Just watched Ed tell Liz that the fact that he’s insecure is because she’s not the right woman.  No words…

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3

I had to bump up this old thread when I saw that Ed and Liz were back together at someone’s wedding before Christmas and apparently Liz swearing "Ed and I are done, for good this time. I swear. This is the last breakup” didn’t take.

3E6DDFE7-E06D-4D01-88F0-A52BAC9733A3.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1
15 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

These two deserve each other.  There are no words.  I just HOPE we aren't subjected to their hideous relationship any more.

LOL!

According to some of the comments in the below Reddit article, they are filming again.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1

What show could they possibly be filming? If they're together, it's not Single Life. There's no Visa involved so I can't be the OR show. The Florida Keys isn't a foreign country, so it can't be TOW. They just finished on HEA, would they be back AGAIN? STILL Happily Ever After? Maybe it's a follow up "where are they now" kind of show? In that case, hopefully a "one and done" 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
35 minutes ago, magemaud said:

What show could they possibly be filming? If they're together, it's not Single Life. There's no Visa involved so I can't be the OR show. The Florida Keys isn't a foreign country, so it can't be TOW. They just finished on HEA, would they be back AGAIN? STILL Happily Ever After? Maybe it's a follow up "where are they now" kind of show? In that case, hopefully a "one and done" 

UGH!!!  If they insist on inflicting this asshole on the world via tv, the least they could do is give them their own show, like Loren & Alexei or David & Annie, so then I never have to actually watch them.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
14 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

UGH!!!  If they insist on inflicting this asshole on the world via tv, the least they could do is give them their own show, like Loren & Alexei or David & Annie, so then I never have to actually watch them.

maybe they are, which would certainly frost Libby and Andrei's asses. 

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Maybe Pillow Talk. It works as a bit of a time out between seasons. Some of the couples have even redeemed themselves. Maybe? Nah.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, Almost 3000 said:

Maybe Pillow Talk. It works as a bit of a time out between seasons. Some of the couples have even redeemed themselves. Maybe? Nah.

They wouldn’t be filming PT in Key West. 

• Mind Blown 1
On 1/23/2023 at 12:33 AM, magemaud said:

I had to bump up this old thread when I saw that Ed and Liz were back together at someone’s wedding before Christmas and apparently Liz swearing "Ed and I are done, for good this time. I swear. This is the last breakup” didn’t take.

3E6DDFE7-E06D-4D01-88F0-A52BAC9733A3.jpeg

I vomit in my mouth just looking at this. He is so repulsive and repugnant. She had got to be incredibly fucked up to be with this deranged asshole. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I don’t follow Instagram but happened upon Ed’s page the other day. He has half a million followers! There are unflattering caricatures of people from the Tell All, and I can’t believe how incredibly juvenile his “humor” is. But what made me laugh are some of the scathing comments people post about HIM  

F4374623-099C-4561-8256-84306DBD8053.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I guess it’s better than the booze they chug by the gallon.

I am lactose intolerant so I wouldn’t find it cute. That is groceries or a snack. I can see giving money to a local food bank in lieu of a gift. A joint decision. Stay home and cook a nice dinner in the weekend.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2