Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E05: Gina's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

People like her have no idea what healthy low cal eating is or portion size.  They are the kind that have a loaded Caesar salad not understanding that it has more calories than a Big Mac.     Yes she needs therapy, but she needs a nutritionist too.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 9
Just now, Suzywriter said:

"No matter what it takes, I'm willing to do it. "

Read what is on the paper that Dr. Now gave you.

Eat only the food listed in the amounts prescribed. 

Drink a lot of water or Crystal Light when you want food in between meals. 

Are you willing to do that? 

No.  I think she looks at food and “estimates” how much it is, and that ends up being 4-5 times more than she is actually supposed to have.  Measuring devices should be required.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

I hope it's the same bad ass nutritionist that he's sent to other Poundticipants.  

Oh heavens! The nutritionist is spunky.     No matter what the nutritionist says, they still have food delivery.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Why paper plates? Use fancy dishes and make it feel more like a meal. Maybe sit at a table and use silverware and napkins.

Especially since Styrofoam clamshells are their usual dinnerware.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Do the producers take away internet access from these people? Because she can look up shit about nutrition online while she's sitting there home alone all damn day.

1 minute ago, ThereButFor said:

No.  I think she looks at food and “estimates” how much it is, and that ends up being 4-5 times more than she is actually supposed to have.  Measuring devices should be required.

You expect  MEASURING  DEVICES  from people who  can't be  bothered with  real plates and cutlery?😂

• Useful 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

As someone who is currently sitting at my computer desk eating dinner while I watch, enjoys the occasional box of cheeseburger mac Hamburger Helper, and currently has a blanket tacked to the bedroom window because the cat destroyed our blackout curtains and the husband starts work at 3 am so he sleeps in the afternoon, I feel...

...nah, every accusation about those things are right. Carry on.

You're ok.  I'm in the middle of a "New Year" clean out.  Sitting on my old couch with a ton of boxes/organization/cleaning tools.  Good thing I don't have a bad eating habit; I'd definitely fall on my face.  Right now my house looks like a scene from hoarders.

Chocolate milk.....3 packets of sugar.  I didn't realize that.  LIAR!!!!!!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

I only now tuned into this freak show.
This country has a pernicious snack culture. Brats at their after-school games can't go half an hour without a "snack." Their goddamn unemployed mohhhhmmmms pack up their wasteful SUVs with "snacks" for their bratty contraceptive failures. Feeling hungry is the American cholera.
Well, I may have gone off the rails there a bit, but you get what I mean.

Edited by Dianaofthehunt
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10