Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E05: Gina's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Wollstonecraft said:

I agree 100%. The parental units are stuffing their kids.  Can't have a moment to ever experience a hunger pang.  Remember no snacking or you'll spoil your dinner? Not now.  Eat, eat, eat.  Vans across America are littered with fast-food containers and to-go items.  

I remember when I went back to grad school as a 'mature' student. I was surprised to see that everyone brought in a water bottle or coffee. Wha? You can't sit through class without having a drink? After working on campuses for years, it's only gotten worse. People carry around coffee like they're holding an IV pole.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, MelissaMinion said:

Why does she need to pace herself, if she’s on a scooter?

Because if she didn't pace herself, she would be tearing through that store like a race car driver!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Dianaofthehunt said:

Dumbass! Now pick it all up, you lazy turd!
To add insult to injury, her flat flaps are flopping over each side of the scooter seat.

Like Whitney  Thore in the St Patrick's episode 

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
Just now, MelissaMinion said:

The best part was the “beep....beep.....beep....”

I'm going grocery shopping when this episode is over (sorry, Forehead Shelf twins, you're not as charming or interesting as you think) and I am going to lose my shit if I hear that "beep - beep - beep" from anywhere in the store tonight.

• LOL 20
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I'm sitting with actual tears rolling down my face from that grocery store scene 

Well, I have that to look forward to when I get a chance to watch.  At least the advantage of watching tomorrow instead of in real time is I can FF thru   the commercials and boring parts.

• Love 4

CANCELLED!  Wow!

2 minutes ago, aliya said:

I remember when I went back to grad school as a 'mature' student. I was surprised to see that everyone brought in a water bottle or coffee. Wha? You can't sit through class without having a drink? After working on campuses for years, it's only gotten worse. People carry around coffee like they're holding an IV pole.

STaying hydrated is a good idea, actually.  With water I mean.  Not coffee.

• Love 7

Going to a surgery and NOT a picnic......Dr. Now, priceless.

I think the surgery is going to be canceled.............what a surprise.

NOT.

How did you gain weight?  Stuffing all that food in her mouth.  She's been working so hard, Dr. Now.  No way will she lose 75 lbs. ever.

Why didn't they weigh her before prepping/putting her IV in before surgery?

Time to go back to Jersey, where she can eat her stuff her face..........

• Love 5
Just now, ams1001 said:

Have we actually seen him cancel a surgery before?

I think I remember one person who had some issue come up so surgery was cancelled last minute , don't think it was the weight gain...  

• Love 2

That was classic.   That poor display really gave it's all for the woman.  

Oh no!  The obligatory phony date.   Why are they doing ceramics?  A purple elephant.

Cheating without cheese steaks still leaves a lot of room for other cheat foods.    

The moment of doom, Month 12 weight at the hospital--- Goal is 493, from 543)--556!!!

Instead of losing 50, she regained 13.    Sorry Beth, but she's getting food delivered at home, while Beth is out working.       Dr. Now is giving her another chance?  75 lbs in three month will never happen.    Alert every drive in window between Houston, and New Jersey, because Tidal Wave Gina is coming through.  

I know how this happened.  Cheating all day and night long. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I'm going grocery shopping when this episode is over (sorry, Forehead Shelf twins, you're not as charming or interesting as you think) and I am going to lose my shit if I hear that "beep - beep - beep" from anywhere in the store tonight.

Somebody's going to ask you why you're laughing every time you see a scooter or reading glasses. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
Just now, Mswldflwr said:

Lt. Kenda's last show was tonight.  I so regret not watching him in real time instead of wasting two freaking hours on this shitfest.  What is this now, four complete waistoids in a row?  

That makes me sad, but I think he was also running out of really good stories for the show.  They used to do one story for an hour;  some episodes now are two cases.  He was smart to quit.  

Looks like it is 10 pm so good night until next time, if there is a next time.   I really would like a nice success story every once in a while.  

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, AnnaBanana said:

Well, one positive thing about this episode is we haven't had to spend 120 minutes looking at a lymphoma the size of a small child. 

That sucker was the size of a six year old curled up in the fetal position! heh

• Love 6

And Gina is saying 'I don't know how this happened." 

YOU ATE TOO MUCH AND YOU ATE THE WRONG THINGS.

That's how it happened.

I think she's doomed. And, sadly, really doomed because she won't live to an old age at that weight. 

• Love 5