Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E05: Gina's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, PaTatertots said:

Guess I can just listen to the rest while I bake my chocolate chip cookie snack for when the Sisters come on. 

I'm eating banana nut muffins for that train wreck! 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Jeeves said:

So she's within a few pounds of her goal this month. There are 11 minutes left in this episode. Is she going to get surgery?

We got the “showing surgical procedures” black screen, so I guess so. 

Dammit. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

No one ever has a damn book. Here's a tip--take a walk to the library. Two for one! Even if you don't like to read or have a reading disability, you can get audibles. Sheesh. Crosswords. Board games. Fucking Tetris or Sudoku. There are endless things to do to amuse yourself. 

"Light" and "fat free" are usually full of sugar or other additives. I'd rather have a little good honest olive oil or Greek yogurt than any "light" product. 

You dont see many books in my house and I'm a librarian. Its because ebooks and audiobooks. That said I dont think those two are downloading books. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

WOW! Throwback to the old supermarket scenes from yesteryear!

Yeah, and "pace yourself" in your motorized scooter, Gina. Good lord.

2 minutes ago, Wollstonecraft said:

I agree 100%. The parental units are stuffing their kids.  Can't have a moment to ever experience a hunger pang.  Remember no snacking or you'll spoil your dinner? Not now.  Eat, eat, eat.  Vans across America are littered with fast-food containers and to-go items.  

Not to mention that most of the commercials shown on TV are for fast/unhealthy foods.  I had a "weight" issue when I was a teenager and that was one of the first things my dietician pointed out.  This definitely is a "fast food nation".

• Love 6

I finally gave in and installed Adblock.  Best $1.99 I ever spent to get rid of the banner ads on the bottom of the page on this site.

Just saw the shopping segment.  Hahahahahahaha

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
Just now, Callaphera said:

She can use one of the motorized carts at the grocery store now. #lifegoals

Apparently not very well . . . she knocked over a display and hit another one. 🤣🤣

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Honey said:

I finally gave in and installed Adblock.  Best $1.99 I ever spent to get rid of the banner ads on the bottom of the page on this site.

Just saw the shopping segment.  Hahahahahahaha

Is that $1.99 per month?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, AnnaBanana said:

She's wrecking the store.  LOL

To be fair, I do that too. My son once said "You can tell where my mom's been by the trail of destruction she leaves behind". 

DEAR SWEET BABBY JESUS THEY ARE PAINTING AN ELEPHANT. There weren't any pigs or whales or hippos available, I guess. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1