Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E05: Gina's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Things were hectic with the wedding? Girl. You didn't life a chubby finger. All you did was drag your fat ass to the venue. 

Things had to be hectic at the wedding when that crowd started eating. Wedding cake flying!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Ah, Gina! So agreeable. So compliable. Such a sweet girl. Poor victim of abuse, and whose only friend is food.

You need to be smacked so hard, the fat flies out your butt and hits the wall behind you.

Heh.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

Yay, she blew her weigh in! Am I evil for being so happy about that? Dr. Now set the bar super low and the bitch couldn't even do that.

You go Dr. Now! He ain't having none of her bullshit. "It doesn't matter what you say, it matters what you do!" Get it, you whiney scumbag!?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Hi y'all fellow pounders! Finally deciding to jump in the chats after reading for years. My eating habit tonight was peanut chicken, Jasmine rice and snowpeas. Dessert is a friendlys ice cream sandwich.  I'm watching 30 minutes behind and don't know how much I'll be able to participate, but i needed to get in here to say i do not like this chick at all, and i don't believe much of what she says. I'm sure you all have far more interesting things to say than i do lol but i just dislike her so much i needed to tell somebody haha. Oh, and bathing once a month? Yeah, i can't even come up with snark for that yet, I'm still in shock.

• LOL 2
  • Love 20

Both of them to therapy!   Is that a first?      Please don't let it be Lola.   

I love it, 'therapy will be good for us'.   She is so delusional that she thinks the therapist will side with her, and blame everyone but Gina for everything.   

Beth needs therapy to find out why she's settling for Gina.   She's the only working family member supporting three tons of relatives, who sit on the butts and shovel in the food she buys.    Bet Beth was really interested to see the talk among the mother, Gina, and the sister.    Beth needs to leave, get the dog, and never look back.    

Lola moved.    The Beth and Gina should have taken separate elevator trips, I'm sure they're over the maximum capacity.  

I'm wondering what the Bonus Scenes will be like.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
Just now, PA SweetPea said:

Hi y'all fellow pounders! Finally deciding to jump in the chats after reading for years. My eating habit tonight was peanut chicken, Jasmine rice and snowpeas. Dessert is a friendlys ice cream sandwich.  I'm watching 30 minutes behind and don't know how much I'll be able to participate, but i needed to get in here to say i do not like this chick at all, and i don't believe much of what she says. I'm sure you all have far more interesting things to say than i do lol but i just dislike her so much i needed to tell somebody haha. Oh, and bathing once a month? Yeah, i can't even come up with snark for that yet, I'm still in shock.

Welcome! Do you have a bingo card yet?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Please don't let it be Lola. 

It'll be a baby-talk off. 

And...I'm not sure who would win.

2 minutes ago, DEG9 said:

Ah, Gina! So agreeable. So compliable. Such a sweet girl. Poor victim of abuse, and whose only friend is food.

You need to be smacked so hard, the fat flies out your butt and hits the wall behind you.

Heh.

Where's her yellow brick road?? 

1 minute ago, PA SweetPea said:

Welcome! Wine's over there. Make yourself at home!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, PA SweetPea said:

Hi PA Sweetpea.  You'll be fine her.  The folks on this show are so snarkworthy, you'll find your words soon enough!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

If I ever watch this episode again it's going to be with the sound off and closed captioning on.

That’s how I watched the first hour (downstairs on my phone while sitting with dh).  Actually hearing Gina’s voice is not an improvement.

• Love 4