Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: Let Them Eat Penis Cake!

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Capt. Lee calls a staff meeting to address the previous night's debauchery; Brian refuses to apologize for his behavior; Kate's patience is tested by sports journalist Jemele Hill; Kevin and Kate butt heads over their final beach picnic.

Airs January 27, 2020.

I totally thought of Kobe tonight with Jamele being the primary.  How ironic and strange this ran tonight up against Kobe's last game on ESPN. Dampened her spirits on watching this I am sure.

If never hear "bru" again it I'll be too soon. The guys ALL SUCK.

Capt Lee staring the camera in the eye and slamming those doors opening the ep from night before was everything!!!!

• Love 22

I don’t get the d!ck cake letdown.

So, Janelle went to bed!

Soooooooooooo 🤷🏼‍♀️

More tasty d!ck for everyone else!

Kate, 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻....... Another round of blowjob shots!!!

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

This episode was weird....and boring.

I didn't care for the primary at all.  Or the other guests.  They just weren't interesting.  Not the first time.

It was so boring I kept checking the crew mess to see how many cushions there was around the table.  There were three along the one wall, a large corner one around the curve and then two more.  Rhylee could have fit if the brus wanted her to.

That picnic area was gorgeous.

Wow.  That dessert scene was awkward.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

I can’t wait for Capt Lee to watch the episodes and see what complete pigs the deck crew and Chefdouche were! He should find a rock in the middle of nowhere and strand the “men” there permanently. They can high five and blow each other for eternity. . 

• LOL 10
  • Love 7

Simone has definitely broken out of her shell. She was having a good ole time on service with the primary. If I were in Jemele’s shoes I would wonder about Kate too. No matter how you feel, serving the guests looking like you are sucking on 4 lemons is horrible service. Captain Lee seemed to be enjoying this dinner and conversation. I suspect it’s because they were showing interest in what he was talking about and not trying to hit on him. Kevin was doing great food wise until the cake debacle. Ashton please take an extended vacation on a deserted island and take your brus with you.

Edited by spunky
  • Love 19
19 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I totally thought of Kobe tonight with Jamele being the primary.  How ironic and strange this ran tonight up against Kobe's last game on ESPN. Dampened her spirits on watching this I am sure.

If never hear "bru" again it I'll be too soon. The guys ALL SUCK.

Capt Lee staring the camera in the eye and slamming those doors opening the ep from night before was everything!!!!

I don't know - she's a guest on WWHL with Andy at 11:00.  

Surprised me - I'm thinking this is the first time a non-Bravolebrity Below Deck guest is appearing on WWHL.  

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

I don’t get the d!ck cake letdown.

So, Janelle went to bed!

Soooooooooooo 🤷🏼‍♀️

More tasty d!ck for everyone else!

Kate, 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻....... Another round of blowjob shots!!!

I'm always happy when there's "more cake for everyone"!  I'm just happy when there's cake!

16 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I have to give Kevin a pass on this one.  Didn’t the charter guest ask for the penis cake?  Didn’t Kate recommend it be an upright one?  Why didn’t she tell him the primary went to lie down?  That was vindictive and wrong of her.

I have to say I have never felt such disdain for the boys (yes boys, not men) in the deck crew this season.  I hope Ashton never recovers from the negativity fans feel about him.  I can’t quote him verbatim, but ever since he said something like, “I never worked so hard to get my dick sucked”, it sickens me just to see his face.

I am completely confused about the penis cake.  I thought that the guests asked for the cake?  And I can't blame Kevin for timing.

They all seemed horrified.* And I don't understand why if they asked for it?  Or did they want a bachelorette party and at the primary meeting, Kevin came up with the cake?

*Except for Kate.  She was gleeful!

Edited by dosodog
  • LOL 4
  • Love 12

Kate seemed real uncomfortable and especially assholish from the get go with these very gregarrious sisters... i will give her the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to the shit that has been happening (which she is complicit in and not just a victim) and not something else uglier.

I also find it disgusting that she is still degrading herself by letting Tanners dick inside her with all the total disrepect he has demonstrated toward her

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
24 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I'm always happy when there's "more cake for everyone"!  I'm just happy when there's cake!

I am completely confused about the penis cake.  I thought that the guests asked for the cake?  And I can't blame Kevin for timing.

They all seemed horrified.* And I don't understand why if they asked for it?  Or did they want a bachelorette party and at the primary meeting, Kevin came up with the cake?

*Except for Kate.  She was gleeful!

I think I remember that it was on Jemele's sheet so maybe the rest were blindsided by it.

Kate was gleeful, first that Kevin was blindsided by Jemele not being there, then the others horrified reaction was, ahem, icing on the cake.

Edited by PaperTree
typo
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 8
17 minutes ago, tiredofwork said:

Kate seemed real uncomfortable and especially assholish from the get go with these very gregarrious sisters... i will give her the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to the shit that has been happening (which she is complicit in and not just a victim) and not something else uglier.

I also find it disgusting that she is still degrading herself by letting Tanners dick inside her with all the total disrepect he has demonstrated toward her

I'm thinking that Tanner and Kate don't hook up at all.  Something tells me that she's over him and all his "talk" - plus, from the looks of the preview, he and the other bru's (especially Kevin) seem to get pretty shit-faced yet again.  

• Love 9

I was disappointed with this episode. I like Jamele Hill in the “real” world. I appreciate that she has put her values before money and really stood up for what she believes in on certain issues. I was looking forward to seeing her tonight. I liked the “realness” of her and her friends. No makeup. Laughing. Having fun. Being rowdy. but the weirdness with Kate felt forced. Either it was for the show or editing did not lay enough foundation to set it up. And then it was over as quickly as it started. 

I have been neutral on Simone this season but it seems weird to me how much she hates Kate. Again, lack of foundation. Is it because of laundry? Because of Tanner? Neither is really a thing. We have seen her on service plenty now. And she hasn’t actually done anything with tanner besides a 1-second “friend kiss.” If it is because of the “you might not be a great second stew,” Simone needs thicker skin. That might not have been the nicest way to express displeasure but if that makes Kate the worst person she has ever worked with (when the brus including one who dumped her mid-charter and is pursing her boss are right there), her standards are very weird  

I can’t with the brus. Even Brian has lost his last shred of potential. Kevin’s face when he walked out to silence was everything. I loved the montage of him saying how horrible Kate is contrasted with her perfectly reasonable questions or responses to him. 

Edited by jkitty
  • Love 21
36 minutes ago, tiredofwork said:

• Useful 5
  • Love 15

This episode was pretty boring, but at least it was mostly non-offensive. Of course that means I had to catch Kevin on WWHL with Brian, Tanner & Simone in the audience & now I'm offended again. They showed a clip of Kevin literally kicking sand at Kate...and even after all this backlash they've been receiving, Tanner started cracking up. 🙄

• Love 12

After watching WWHL the brus haven't changed at all.  They got skewered in the polls.

Kevin was asked how he would he feel if his daughter was treated like Kate or Rhylee and he skirted around that question that basically his daughter wouldn't act like that. 

I can't wait for the reunion that is being filmed tomorrow.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 23
7 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

I felt bad for Courtney because Brian’s behavior follows a pattern I’ve seen before. She was barely interested in him or a relationship and he was falling all over himself for her. Finally, the walls break down and she starts to return the interest and now the chase is over and he has to be mean to her so she’ll be sure to get the message he’s not into her instead of manning up and saying that, “yes, it was just a fling”.  Been there.

Yeah my friend doesn’t have cable so she catches up when she comes over and so just watched episodes from earlier in their relationship and he is much more into it than she is and much more vocal with the douchebrus about their relationship than she is with anyone else. Total asshat.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Kevin was asked how he would he feel if his daughter was treated like Kate or Rhylee and he skirted around that question that basically his daughter wouldn't act like that. 

Which is 'funny', cause he's not even the one raising his daughter, and also, that's cute that he thinks he knows how she would act. "Well, MY daughter wouldn't....." Yeah, okay. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 19

What was really interesting was that Kate admitted she was a bitch and that she tries to get even with other crewmates as she has done many times before. She always skates as she works for Captain Enabler.

Jemele caught the vibe initially and felt the undercurrent especially when she had her load on and picked up that Kate felt a certain kind of way about her and her friends. Fortunately for Kate self preservation kicked in to Jemele’s attitude and it turned into a love fest. Jemele carried her charm offensive onto Watch What Happens. She has already been bounced from ESPN and wanted some serious goodwill from Bravo fans to put in the bank. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I don't know - she's a guest on WWHL with Andy at 11:00.  

Surprised me - I'm thinking this is the first time a non-Bravolebrity Below Deck guest is appearing on WWHL.  

Jason, the primary who Hannah kissed and whose private info Bugsy recklessly and illegally wandered around town with, was in the audience of WWHL once.

• Useful 2

Kate, paraphrasing:  I’m a bitch but I hide it well.

No, not really.

Penis cake is a setup.  If they didn’t put it on their preference sheets, he wouldn’t have bothered to spend all that time.

No way they’d serve a penis cake unless they asked for it.  Previous night they were playing with all the fake dicks at the party.  Bet that was all for the cameras.

Just as this feigned offense.

• Love 12

The tender ride the guests took to their picnic was so strikingly beautiful. I think it was my favorite part of this whole season!!

You know how you can be walking down the street, minding your own business, and someone will say "Smile!" and it is just the most obnoxious thing?  ( I remember being young..20...and getting a phone call my mom was in the ER after experiencing a heart attack... I had to get to her but  I had no car...no $ for a cab...ran to the bus to make it across SF at rush hour, trying not to lose it. The man waiting at the stop with me says, "You're so pretty, you just need to smile more" That falls under justifiable homicide, right? )

I say all this because I found myself watching Kate serving lunch (who I think must be very good at her job) and wishing she would just smile more.

Edited by elsie
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, elsie said:

The tender ride the guests took to their picnic was so strikingly beautiful. I think it was my favorite part of this whole season!!

You know how you can be walking down the street, minding your own business, and someone will say "Smile!" and it is just the most obnoxious thing?  ( I remember being young..20...and getting a phone call my mom was in the ER after experiencing a heart attack... I had to get to her but  I had no car...no $ for a cab...ran to the bus to make it across SF at rush hour, trying not to lose it. The man waiting at the stop with me says, "You're so pretty, you just need to smile more" That falls under justifiable homicide, right? )

I say all this because I found myself watching Kate serving lunch (who I think must be very good at her job) and wishing she would just smile more.

It was so serene and beautiful!

I am not sure if it was exactly Krabi......but, that is what Krabi looks like. The rock formations and crystal clear lagoon looking water.

It is quieter  and more sophisticated than Phuket. 

Phuket has a more spring break party vibe. You won’t get bored!

Kate is smiling.  But, her injected lips are so puffy.....you cannot see her teeth.

Plus, it looks like she has crooked teeth with an overbite....adding to the hanging top puffy lip thing she has going on.  

She might not like to smile due to the condition of her teeth.

And, Kate is a bitch. She even admits she is a bitch.

She was not a bitchy bully  this season, because Courtney did not team up with her.

Had it been that guy stew from last season....who was also bitchy, AF.  I can see Simone crying every night and wanting to go home.....or, getting fired.

I think the Tanner thing was producer driven.....but, there is bitch Kate trying to mess with Simone. She is awful! 

This season Kate got a taste of her own medicine. She had no mean girl minion!

I look at Courtney....and, think. Wow, how cool are you not to engage in too much mean girl stuff we have seen in the past with Kate’s minion.  But, she is a blubbering mess with that STD infected looking Dude.....I am like.  Courtney, why are you messing your good nature and pretty like that????

• Love 8

8 hours ago, breezy424 said:

If Kate were raising a son all she would have to do is show him this season of BD. Son you do not want to grow up to be a complete slack-jawed fucking twat like this chef. You don't want to be a beady-eyed misogynist douche like the bosun and his fluffer crew. Bring on the reunion!

Brian looks like a squirrel storing nuts in his cheeks for the Winter. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 10
31 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

I think the Tanner thing was producer driven.....but, there is bitch Kate trying to mess with Simone. She is awful! 

How exactly is she trying to mess with Simone??

• Love 22
8 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

So you mean Simone was there as a pal of the Neverly Brothers?  I guess anyone who hates Kate is a friend of hers.  Something about that girl really gives me the creeps.  She seems beyond desperate for male approval.  This seems to prove it.

I don't think so.

Kate was a total witch regarding those guests.  Yes, they bonded with Simone, she's a black woman and they were black women.  Nothing wrong with that. 

giphy.gif

Kate bonded instantly with Courtney and no one had a problem with that.  It seems that when we black women do ANYTHING, we're slammed.  Kate was upset because the guests liked Simone more than HER.  And now she wants to sleep with nasty, disgusting Tanner.  

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

I am so glad this season is almost over. I really do not like anyone in the crew anymore. I can tolerate Courtney and Simone more, because while I do not like everything they say or do their offenses seem rather minimal for me. I really hope next season has better casting. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

I don't think so.

Kate was a total witch regarding those guests.  Yes, they bonded with Simone, she's a black woman and they were black women.  Nothing wrong with that. 

giphy.gif

Kate bonded instantly with Courtney and no one had a problem with that.  It seems that when we black women do ANYTHING, we're slammed.  Kate was upset because the guests liked Simone more than HER.  And now she wants to sleep with nasty, disgusting Tanner.  

giphy.gif

I agree completely with your very cogent analysis. It is plain to see if you are willing to look and are not blinded by love for Kate and her mean girl ways.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6