Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: What is our goal with this dialogue?

We aim to foster a kinder, more inclusive community. Suggesting extreme actions, even against fictional characters, detracts from this objective. Please focus on constructive and respectful discussions. 

• Start Topic

So I see Nixon Falls has a hair salon and a cosmetic surgeon/ botox clinic. Nina was revitalized. (sorry I didn't watch on Friday, maybe her new look was revealed then).

I was almost in a situation without coffee this morning so I sympathized with Britt.

11 minutes ago, Daisy said:

was this the nurse that Maxie hired?

Yes. Peter put someone else in her place, presumably who reports to him who may kidnap the baby and possibly Maxie too.

Was it really necessary for Peter to kill the nurse? He was able to make an appointment with her - could he not have simply said "Thanks so much, we found someone else? Here's a check for your troubles." and sent his replacement?

• Love 6
Just now, Pingaponga said:

Was it really necessary for Peter to kill the nurse? He was able to make an appointment with her - could he not have simply said "Thanks so much, we found someone else? Here's a check for your troubles." and sent his replacement?

I don't think crazy psychos care about necessity

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Carly and Joss are officially the same person! They can now support each other in being outrageously selfish but not feeling any sense of responsibility for their stupid choices. 

Peter throws the nurses wallet, in tact, into a public trash bin. Brilliant! 

Britt, why are giving Jason a big cup of coffee and then telling him to go to sleep!

Had to laugh when Maxie threw Sam out. Sam, take a hint! Stop trying to butt in to everyone else's drama and go home to Monica's and be with your kids! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)

I had the show on today, but I was doing more work (haha) than watching.

I looked up and did see Ned singing to Brook Lynn's baby. I actually unmuted and watched that scene. That was sweet. 

I looked up and saw Carly and mini-Carly talking. I don't know what about b/c the volume was low. I hate both of them and don't really care what they were talking about. It was probably Jason-related! 🙄  

I saw Britt screaming at Jason about coffee and complaining about hiding out w/him. I just have no interest in seeing Jason in any kind of romantic situation any more. It's always the same w/him. 

I saw Sam screaming at Maxie about something (don't know, didn't trun up the volume to find out). 

And last, I looked up and saw Peter w/gloved hands tossing a wallet into a dumpster and Maxie welcoming the new nurse . . . . .  sooooooooo I guess Peter killed the real nurse. Nice. Peter getting away w/more murders. Yay!! 🙄 He needs to die already.

I don't think I missed much in this episode. 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 3
(edited)

I’m probably hoping in vain, but the look on Cyrus’ face when Heinrik told him it wouldn’t bother him-I wonder if Cyrus will be the one to kill him? Because we all know how Cyrus feels about FAMILY.

Oh GOD. Are Britt and Jason making googly 👀 at each other now?

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • LOL 1
34 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Carly and Joss are officially the same person!

Seriously.

Joss: "I'm selfish!"

Carly: "No, you're not!  But I am!"

Joss: "That's not true--you're amazing!"

Sad smiles to each other.  And...scene.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

Carly and Joss are officially the same person!

Seriously.

Joss: "I'm selfish!"

Carly: "No, you're not!  But I am!"

Joss: "That's not true--you're amazing!"

Sad smiles to each other.  And...scene.

Carly: “But you know who’s the most amazing of all?”

-in unison-: “JASON.”

• LOL 17
  • Love 3

Yeah suuuuuuure, MiniSheBeast. Jason really did want to get stabbed by Shawn. He really did want to escape and become a fugitive. Just STFU.

I love how jealous SheBeast is over Britt being the one to care for Jason, though.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I love how jealous SheBeast is over Britt being the one to care for Jason, though.

Sam, too.  Meanwhile Britt and Jason are making schmoopy faces at each other.  Britt's too good to be roadkill on the Corinthii Freeway, but just because it would at least temporarily make Carly and Sam lose their shit, I'm rooting for them.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Sam, too.  Meanwhile Britt and Jason are making schmoopy faces at each other.  Britt's too good to be roadkill on the Corinthii Freeway, but just because it would at least temporarily make Carly and Sam lose their shit, I'm rooting for them.

HAH! Up thread I asked if Britt and Jason were making “Googly 👀 at each other”! 
Googly 👀 = schmoopy faces😂😂😂😂😂

• LOL 3

Lol at Cyrus calling Peter an idiot.

Joss now getting her mother also chose that life she speaks about. Joss hates Cam over not shooting Jason, but Sonny/Jason/Carly get I love them and coddling. 

• Love 3

I just can’t with Peter August anymore. He’s gonna be on forever. I know he’s crazy-crazy but did he have to kill said nurse?! Couldn’t he just have said we hired someone else?! It was nice to Marah Lewis again and all grown up. She’ll either report to Peter or plant a bug in Maxie’s apartment. I wish she’e just stick the bug up Peter’s a**. Carly spouting her love for Jason to her daughter was all sorts of wrong. Also, did Carly say she “used” to think only of herself? Unless, she has changed in LW portrayal in her 15 years I must have missed that turn of events. Cynthia Watros looked great with her new cut. It’s amazing taking a few inches off does for a person. I know I can’t have LW hair but I could manage CW hair. Just a razor on the end should do it, right? LOL!!!

• Love 6

Oh my god, Peter's plan is so stupid. Did he forget that he was the one that gave Maxie the list of all those different nurses to interview. He could have just set it up so that whatever nurse Maxie picked, the phone number would go straight to his minion.

And honest although the show would like me to forget but Maxie found out that she was already pregnant back in August and she still doesn't seem to think that she is giving birth any time soon. Jason and Britt could stay on the run for the next few months and Maxie would still be pregnant.

When Carly was a couple of years older than Joss, she was sleeping with her mother's husband, messing around with the local hitman and dousing a rick boy with alcohol to make him think that he relapsed. 

Joss has done absolutely nothing. Except mourning dead boys. I mean she is 18 as are Cam and Trina who are surprisingly still virgins which is rare with most soap teens.

I don't think Stefan would approve of Jason using that barn to hide from the cops.

Finally, Sam, you left Jason because of the danger and claims about being their for your kids yet I see you poking your nose in things that seem highly dangerous with no thought to Danny or Scout. Should have just stayed with Jason rather than having that tepid breakup with him.

• Love 6

Today made me optimistic that at least there don’t seem to be any current plans to attempt an eleventh-hour redemption arc with Peter; he’s still murdering innocent people, and he’s being sloppier than ever about it.

Britt mentioning her previous time on the run with Faison at five-star hotels (as OOC as that seemed; I feel pretty sure Faison would know his survivalist shit) made me wish I could watch Faison terrorize hotel staff for like forgetting to leave chocolates on his pillow rather than Jason and Britt googly schmoopy blah in a barn.

Yes, I noticed the deliberate opening shot of sleeping Britt and Jason’s gun, episode director. No, I was not impressed.

Singing on soaps is my kryptonite, so I had to ff that part, but I love that Ned made the baby a mixtape. All the Ned/Brook Lynn stuff was good today.

• Love 3

Lisa LoCicero gets more beautiful every day! I like the lighter hair, her figure is fantastic, and her skin looks gorgeous too. Looking fabulous at 51! 

Love Wally's singing.

I'm not seeing or feeling any chemistry between Britt and Jason.

Where do you get coffee to go while hiding? 🤔

• Love 4

Whaaa? Peter killed that nurse and replaced her? That’s what I get for listening while I load the dishwasher— I totally missed that. As several of you have pointed out, there was no real reason to kill her. But if he felt compelled to do it, I don’t know why he didn’t just tie her to the train tracks.

The Narcissists Anonymous meeting between Carly and Joss was ridiculous.

I have really been enjoying the baby switch story, which is surprising because it involves 3 of my least favorite GH things: Maxie, Brook Lynn, and (ugh, especially) babies. Separately, annoying; but together, somehow very entertaining! But if Sam succeeds at worming her way into the storyline, that may be the tipping point for me.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, seasons said:

Where do you get coffee to go while hiding? 🤔

I was wondering the same thing. I guess Britt is such a regular at the place she got coffee that no one put two and two together.

• Love 3

I assumed that Britt took the car into town and found a drive through.  They're going to need food too though.

14 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Britt, why are you giving Jason a big cup of coffee and then telling him to go to sleep!

She's been reading up on the idea of coffee naps. Apparently it takes the caffeine 20 minutes to kick in so if you drink a cup of coffee and have a short nap, you wake up more focused than if you had just had coffee or jusy a nap. Something to do with adenosine. She shouldn't have kept him yalking though.

https://www.health.com/nutrition/coffee-nap

3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

As several of you have pointed out, there was no real reason to kill her. But if he felt compelled to do it, I don’t know why he didn’t just tie her to the train tracks.

But then the train driver would know!

I assume that Henrik doesn't have an organization that would have a hiding place and guards to watch her. And then she would be able to identify him to the police when he let her out. Really, what's a villain to do?

My question though is what is Peter's longterm plan? Is he still expecting to lie in Port Charles as if nothing happened?  Or is he going to whisk baby and possibly Maxie to a secret island somewhere ? This is on a Casey the Alien level.

• Love 1

What was the point of having Sam end things w/Jason if you're going to have her running around, acting crazy about Jason?!?! And to have her begging Carly for information?!?! Ugh. I'm not even a Sam fan, and I hated those scenes. I was a fool to think they would have Sam truly extricate herself from Jason and to not worry about him. The man hasn't given her a second thought, but she's tripping all over herself b/c of him. She's obsessed, and it's not b/c of Danny either. It's sad and pathetic. I guarantee he is not worried about her (or Danny) at all. 

Was that Millow scene supposed to be cute and sexy?! She just wants to have sex so much. Do it already then! Why wait? Ugh . . . . there is nothing cute or sexy about Millow. I'm sorry. They just do absolutely nothing for me. Michael has a perpetual "duh" look on his face, and Willow could benefit from a hair cut or a new style. She has the same stupid look on her face all the time too. I'm also sick of their self-created problems. Willow chose to lie and string Chase along for months so she can shut up and deal w/her decisions. 

Poor Chase. He's being taken through the wringer. I hope Finn can find a cure for him soon b/c this is ridiculous. 

I missed the beginning of the show, but as a black woman, today's conversations btw Portia and Jordan and Cam/Trina were interesting. It's nice to see real issues addressed every once in a while. After bonding w/Jordan, I'm thinking Portia now feels bad about flirting w/Curtis the other day and helping him take off his wedding ring. LOL! 

• Love 4
(edited)

Jordan is delusional if she really thinks she is held to a higher standard as a female black police commissioner.  If true, she would have lost her a job a long time ago. The Black Lives matter conversations between Jordan and Portia and Cam and Trina seemed very clunky. Jordan and Portia are not friends (just the only regular cast members who are both adult black females), and Trina's outburst with tears in her eyes felt like an out-of-nowhere PSA, esp. because that "memory" she brought up of the three of them with a police officer seems like a retcon.  The lines for Trina seemed to very deliberately not include the words "black" or "person of color."

Sam getting tears in her eyes and being offended that Carly shut her down/out about Jason made me roll my eyes.  So Jason and his wounds are too much for Dr. Britt to handle, and she really believes Jason needs her? Okay, suuuureeee.

I thought Maxie has regained brain cells, but her a) never looking this nurse up online to see a photo beforehand and b) totally believing the nurse's response for how she knows the baby is a girl tells me otherwise.

Willow getting 'hot for Michael' because they both touched the same kiddie toy is further proof she doesn't deserve Chase. UGH.

Jason voluntarily complimenting Britt and being concerned about her seems like more words than he's spoken to Sam in some years.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
(edited)

Shouldn't Chase be in intensive care? A patient room at the end of the hall right by the elevator? Lame.

Also lame: The Q's don't lock the front door? Anyone can just barge in?

No id badge for nurse? An the gh staff?

Lol my ocd would come in handy on the set to make sure this shit is covered. Details!

Interesting acknowledgement of race by Jordan and Portia. Well done.

Edited by seasons
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, ciarra said:

Carly, I'm gonna need you to change clothes.  You look like a used tampon in that shirt.

Screenshot_2021-05-10 General Hospital (full episodes)(1).png

This comment broke the internet for me! 

oh no. Shirt is back today. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Willow getting 'hot for Michael' because they both touched the same kiddie toy is further proof she doesn't deserve Chase. UGH.

And gross. The fact that they need Wiley as some sort of foreplay really highlights the problem with their relationship. Too bad the show doesn't see that.

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
(edited)

So Michael and Willow are on a no sex pact of sorts until Chase gets better so that Willow can properly dump him. 

Do the writers hate this couple? I know that I hate them more and more and more every time they appear on my screen. 

And Wylie building and destroying shit is not cute either, writers. Wylie sounds like a fucking brat, with parents who are not raising him properly. In 16 years he'll be the equivalent of those rich assholes starring in TV reality shows or the equivalent of an actress who shall remain nameless who said that the worst thing that happened to her during a pandemic was breaking down and having bread.

Willow and Michael are shit parents.

Chase making a face behind Finn's back as he was leaving the room was kind of funny, especially because Finn isn't telling Chase what's wrong with him. I still have a problem with his parents not being there. This is his second close call and his mother and father are nowhere to be seen. But Willow is there, either praying for Chase to recover or to die. I'm not sure which at this one since she wants to be wrapped in that wet blanket so much.

Sam broke up with Jason, but apparently didn't mean it at all. I'm sure Carly found some satisfaction in telling Sam that since she was out, she can't know anything about Jason. 

Jason is the worst thing to happen to the women. Not Carly, though. She's the worst thing to happen to him, if anything.

Maxie is going to get caught by the fake nurse, who seems to be a fairly close associate of Peter's since she knows where the vials of medicine are stashed. So it seems this story is not going where I thought it might go and this plan of Maxie's will turn out to be a huge dumpster fire.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8

The best thing about today’s show was seeing Dante in cop mode.

And Anna finally buying a clue. I have a very bad feeling that the Sean Donelly/John Reilly tribute will be more about Heinrik and getting the cure/poison whatever Anna is looking for, than an actual tribute episode.

On 5/10/2021 at 4:54 PM, Blackie said:

So I see Nixon Falls has a hair salon and a cosmetic surgeon/ botox clinic. Nina was revitalized. (sorry I didn't watch on Friday, maybe her new look was revealed then).

I was almost in a situation without coffee this morning so I sympathized with Britt.

lol.  Nixon must have had an economic boom.  Um, IS IT JUST ME or are we missing the old NIna?  She looked like a fashion and glam impressionist. Where as this new Nina, SMH IDK ... she seems nice enough. I suppose it's hard to follow the other Nina. She was a famous Soap star.  I just need to be outta this Nixon Falls story, I'm sure of that.   I miss Sonny and there is so much happening that just doesn't need to happen if he was home. Like Carly Scarfo.

On 5/6/2021 at 9:04 PM, Bringonthedrama said:

Huh? All the characters run at the mouth; it's a Soap Opera thing. Of course she was ............. Elizabeth is his mother and he is a high school student living in her home; she absolutely should know where he is and what he is up to especially when he is grieving and probably experiencing PTSD from seeing Franco's corpse. The fact that he hid when he saw his mother at the nurse's station shows he knew he wasn't supposed to be there. 

She told the truth to the police - that she saw Jason kneeling over Franco's body and that Franco asked Jason to make a deal to kill him. She never told the police or Cam she saw Jason shoot Franco. She told him, and Jake, that the police were investigating the case, she did not say "Boys, Jason killed Franco." Cam overheard Laura and Elizabeth's conversation about Jason and Carly, and knew that Elizabeth gave a witness statement about what she saw. 

Elizabeth didn't know she made a mistake; she said that Jason seemed sincere when he told Jake he didn't do it. She said Cam was angry at her and Jake, feeling they weren't being true to Franco's memory. She only heard from Finn a few hours ago, in Show time, that Peter was the real killer.

She had loose lips when not reporting what she saw but what she thought. Even before Franco died she was on Jason, I think that was more about her knowing Franco was dying and her feeling that emotion, but still she went after Jason. Which is no good because Jason doesn't just kill to kill. He was being pragmatic in the issue and really respecting Franco's wishes. Doing what Franco wanted, because there was the possibility. Never-the-less she told the police Jason did it and she didn't know that. She would of been partially responsible for Jason's murder had Cam pulled that trigger. Who did that by the way .... lol?

Knowing her history Liz has been allowed to run around saying whatever and not being held responsible and on top of that seemed to have some super moral status in PC society, hence the moniker Saint Elizabeth.  You're right Liz didn't know so she should not have said he did or led folks to believe he did. 

• Love 1
On 5/6/2021 at 6:49 PM, Chanandler said:

Reveal spoiler

Roger Howarth v.4.0 because TEH IRONY of a man who looks just like Franco shooting the guy accused of killing him! And Cam saw him and was like, what the fuck… Franco?  And that’s why he’s having such a traumatic time with the shooting. (Not that the shooting itself shouldn’t be traumatizing enough for Cam, but I feel like maybe there’s more there than just PTSD.)

I realize I’m going full crackpot here. We gotta see that tape, man!

I

You know it's the sister of the brother of the ghost of Helena's Ghost!  ...... or Morgan! ...lol

3 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I'm sure Carly found some satisfaction in telling Sam that since she was out, she can't know anything about Jason. 

That's where I would want Sam to find her inner "IDGAF" about anyone Corinthii and backhand the snot out of Carly. as deadbeat as Jason is - she does have kids with him so she should know what is what with him

• Love 3

Carly's possessiveness of Jason is ridiculous, as is her ending phone calls to him with "I love you."

Sam has been involved with Jason for over a decade. You don't stop caring about someone just because your marriage to him is over, especially when you share a child.

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, Daisy said:

That's where I would want Sam to find her inner "IDGAF" about anyone Corinthii and backhand the snot out of Carly. as deadbeat as Jason is - she does have kids with him so she should know what is what with him

..... and see I feel like Sam is classic swishy washy. "I want my Jason and cheesecake too" kind of a thing. She has constantly got Jason on a loop. NO, SAAAAM. you're either in or your out? ..... Now choose!! This way Jason and Brit can do their thing and you can steal Dante just in time before Lulu wakes up to break that all a part.

5 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Sam getting tears in her eyes and being offended that Carly shut her down/out about Jason made me roll my eyes.  So Jason and his wounds are too much for Dr. Britt to handle, and she really believes Jason needs her? Okay, suuuureeee.

That was ridiculous.  What could she do that Britt, a doctor, couldn't?  Make a turniquet with her leather jacket?  She's just pissed because she's not the Ride or Die in this scenario--even though her wanting to run off with Jason flies in the face of her "I have to think of my kids" reasoning that led her to break up with him in the first place. 

Oy, so Maxie wants to bring Bobbie into this?  Why not just add Carly, too? 

Willow and Michael are so not believable as being hot for each other.  That Bob's Big Boy swoop of hair on Mikey should honestly be a deal-breaker.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

It still stops me when I hear Finn call Chase his son.

33 minutes ago, Daisy said:

as deadbeat as Jason is - [Sam] does have kids with him so she should know what is what with him

I didn't mind Carly telling Sam she was out of the bidness and therefore doesn't get any info. Sam can't have it both ways, even if all she wants to know is if Jason's okay. Jason is the one at fault here, really. Sam shouldn't have to be begging Carly for crumbs.

I love how Sam thinks Britt is some weakling. She's Faison's daughter! She's likely tougher than Sam.

LOL at Peter playing puppet master with the nurse.

I love how Willow and Michael think not having sex is helping "vulnerable" Chase. You really want to help him, guys, be honest with him. Ugh, they suck.

The racial stuff would have been more effective if it was something GH dealt with on a regular basis, instead of having Very Special Talks once a year.

• Love 10
22 hours ago, ciarra said:

Carly, I'm gonna need you to change clothes.  You look like a used tampon in that shirt.

Screenshot_2021-05-10 General Hospital (full episodes)(1).png

I absolutely love the baby blue sweater she wore for several days. I’m sure it’s outside of my budget. 

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I didn't mind Carly telling Sam she was out of the bidness and therefore doesn't get any info. Sam can't have it both ways, even if all she wants to know is if Jason's okay. Jason is the one at fault here, really. Sam shouldn't have to be begging Carly for crumbs.

Carly told Sam that Jason was okay and that should have been enough. If Carly is not freaking out that Jason is at death's door, then he definitely is okay.

Sam doesn't want to admit that she regrets walking away from Jason. Maybe she thought that he would pull a Drew and leave the business for her and the kids.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Maybe she thought that he would pull a Drew and leave the business for her and the kids.

But isn't that why she chose Jason over Drew, because he was still in the business and thereby more exciting?

• Useful 1
7 hours ago, lala2 said:

Willow chose to lie and string Chase along for months so she can shut up and deal w/her decisions. 

Who does that remind me of? Right, Chase. He chose to lie to Willow and break her heart because he knew what was best. Well now he has to deal with the consequences of that. Also, Willow never lied to Chase. She never told him she was all in and wanted to be with him only. She was honest that her marriage to Michael was becoming real and she had feelings for him. She said she was willing to go out with Chase again and see where things went, but never committed to him. They only shared one kiss.

7 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

The lines for Trina seemed to very deliberately not include the words "black" or "person of color."

I thought that part was very weird. At one point she kept referring to Cam and Joss as being what they are and I had to scream at the screen "just say 'white'". I'm not sure why they were pussy-footing around that.

6 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

And Wylie building and destroying shit is not cute either, writers.

Wiley tossing cereal is bad behavior. I believe what they were talking about today was building blocks. I haven't played with blocks in a long time, but I believe that's one of the main things you do with building blocks - build something and then knock it down. It's not spoiled behavior or signs of a future psycho.

2 hours ago, Scrapple said:

She had loose lips when not reporting what she saw but what she thought. Even before Franco died she was on Jason, I think that was more about her knowing Franco was dying and her feeling that emotion, but still she went after Jason. Which is no good because Jason doesn't just kill to kill. He was being pragmatic in the issue and really respecting Franco's wishes. Doing what Franco wanted, because there was the possibility. Never-the-less she told the police Jason did it and she didn't know that. She would of been partially responsible for Jason's murder had Cam pulled that trigger. Who did that by the way .... lol?

Liz isn't even one of my favorite people. I think her attitude about people needing to accept Franco was pretty lame, but she had every right to be concerned about Jason and Franco's pact. Franco's wishes or not, she had every right to ask Jason what he planned to do. Liz thinking he might have killed Franco is partially "I like to play God" Jason's fault. Liz went to him and begged him to tell her he wouldn't kill Franco. She even brought up Jake. Did Jason say "oh, I'd never kill someone Jake loved?" No. He had the audacity to tell her if he decided Franco needed to be taken out, that's what he'd do. So, when she finds Jason kneeling over her husband's dead body, it's not ludicrous she believes he'd do it. It doesn't matter if she told the police she thought he did it. The only thing that mattered is what she saw. And, what she told the police was the truth. And Jason wasn't arrested based on her statement. If Cameron had shot Jason, it wouldn't have been her fault. She never told Cameron Jason definitely killed Franco. 

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I love how Willow and Michael think not having sex is helping "vulnerable" Chase. You really want to help him, guys, be honest with him. Ugh, they suck.

Chase is the very definition of vulnerable right now. He's deadly ill in a hospital bed with constant seizures, a high fever, non-functioning extremities, etc. Who breaks up with someone under those conditions? Not unless you're someone like Newt Gingrich. I highly, highly doubt if she chose to break up with him right now she wouldn't still be called selfish by the same people calling her selfish now for the opposite decision. Telling the truth is probably the best way to go. It never works out well in situations like this no matter the good intentions of the lie, but I definitely get the motivation behind the lie.

• Love 3

I’m tired of Michael, Willow & now Chase. They now have Chase acting like he has puppy love likes he’s elementary school when Willow enters the room. Chase acts like a little kid getting his tonsils out around her. “Willow is that you?”. If I have to hear that one more time I think I’m going to hurl.

• Love 2
On 5/7/2021 at 4:04 PM, lala2 said:

It still bugs me that Cameron had to believe Jason didn't do it in order for Jake to accept his apology! Jake was, and still is, being an obnoxious brat, IMO. His "dad" is a hitman. He literally kills ppl for a living. Why wouldn't Cameron believe Jason killed someone he actively hated?!?! It's all so lame and sickening. 

The Corinthos clan is literally a cult. It's group think or you're shunned! They frown upon independent thought. It's sick. 

I will give Jake being mad at Cameron for accusing his bio dad. It makes far more sense than Joss tiff with Cam. For Jake, it should be enough that he was extremely attached and arguably the closest to Franco for Jason not kill him, no matter Jason's history with Franco. Jason doesn't do much for Jake, it really is the least he can do. As much as Jason sucks, he does tries to not hurt the people he cares about, unlike Sonny or Carly who will betray and lie to anyone for their own selfish desires, no matter their relationship and rationalize it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Jordan is delusional if she really thinks she is held to a higher standard as a female black police commissioner.  If true, she would have lost her a job a long time ago. The Black Lives matter conversations between Jordan and Portia and Cam and Trina seemed very clunky. Jordan and Portia are not friends (just the only regular cast members who are both adult black females), and Trina's outburst with tears in her eyes felt like an out-of-nowhere PSA, esp. because that "memory" she brought up of the three of them with a police officer seems like a retcon.  The lines for Trina seemed to very deliberately not include the words "black" or "person of color."

I thought Maxie has regained brain cells, but her a) never looking this nurse up online to see a photo beforehand and b) totally believing the nurse's response for how she knows the baby is a girl tells me otherwise.

Jason voluntarily complimenting Britt and being concerned about her seems like more words than he's spoken to Sam in some years.

Whenever they try and insert some kind of virtue signaling political content it always feels forced and hamfisted.  This is not why people tune into this show.  In fact, and I doubt I’m alone in this, I watch this show to get away from that kind of crap.

I know a thousand other tv shows, and places on the internet to go if I want politics.  This ain’t one of them.  Give me more drama, spies, antics, and fabulous soap babes.

I would much rather have John Colicos exhumed  from the grave with a new weather machine, and a fiendish plot before more politics.

• Love 5