Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: What is our goal with this dialogue?

We aim to foster a kinder, more inclusive community. Suggesting extreme actions, even against fictional characters, detracts from this objective. Please focus on constructive and respectful discussions. 

• Start Topic

(edited)

I'm unsure how many eye roll emojis should be used for Brick being Britt's surgical assistant, for Carly giving blood on the spot because her type just happens to be compatible with his, and for her telling Cyrus in the preview tomorrow during the meeting of the 5 Families, that she's calling the shots now.

Britt's line asking Carly how many times she and Jason have bled for each other, was a good line.

WL did a good job with Cam looking terrified. However, Scott, Franco was not the only father Cam has ever had!!! I felt for Elizabeth, looking every bit the scared mother who knows her kid is in deep trouble.

I was amused at Willow looking so guilty when Sasha was laying it on thick in her belief that Chase and Willow are back together.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
spelling matters
  • Love 6

Am I supposed to be impressed by Carly going to the meeting, and happy that she's saved Jason's life? Cuz I'm not. It's far too late for them to write a redemption arc for her. A zillion eyerolls for her having just the right blood to give Jason. Clearly they're soulmates.

Sasha's head is still bobbing and she's hitting the wrong note in her lines. I guess she didn't take advantage of her time offscreen to get some acting lessons.

Just how small is PCPD that with Chase in the hospital and Valerie testifying, the only cop left is Mac?

I hope all those anvils about a Cyrus/Obrecht showdown come true.

31 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

WL did a good job with Cam looking terrified. However, Scott, Franco was not the only father Cam has ever had!!!

Scott said that Cameron got short-changed in the father department and he kinda did. Zander is dead, Drew is dead, Jason doesn't care even about his own son and Lucky has been gone for years.

• Love 7

Jason wakes up after surgery and the first word out of his mouth is "Carly."

Run, Britt! Run, girl because you're forever tainted by Jason's magical penis and lose all your personality to the black hole that he is. 

Brick happens to have everything required for surgery on hand. And Britt's hand doesn't shake once while she's doing surgery. Talk about the gods smiling down on you!

Does Cam remember shooting Jason? I'm assuming that NOW they will do a gunpower residue test so that they can toss Cameron's ass in lock up.

I am so tired of the sanctification of Franco. Franco was my dad and he was an art therapist and you're a killer. Being your dad and an art therapist doesn't absolve Franco from being a murderer, no matter the number of times we're told that the tumor made him do it. Franco was your only father. No, he wasn't. 

Cyrus is such a weenie. How did this man build a drug empire? How did he become a successful criminal? 

Carly's shoes were killer. Too bad the person who was wearing them is such total trash.

And lastly, I cannot deal with this Willow/Chase stuff. Please end it. Thanks.

• Love 7

They have someone the size of Joss wailing about carbs?  And thanks, Trina, for going to get food, scarfing it down alone, then offering to buy your bestie breadsticks to dip in pasta sauce. Doesn't Nixon Falls have a McD's?  Or at least a restaurant?

• Love 2

Ugh, I hate this story for Cam. It's all wrong, from start to finish. Plus, I can't believe he was dumb enough to think Jason would actually admit killing Franco even if he did do it.

"If I don't close the wound, you're going to bleed to death." If only. Brick's medical-supply bag was impressively comprehensive.

I loved how Cyrus basically blamed Jordan for the PR debacle that was the shootout/kidnapping/fake employees. That was pretty funny.

Sasha being so cagey about her doctor's appointment has me deeply concerned that she's pregnant. Please let me be so, so wrong.

Well, there goes my wish to not see the Five Families meeting onscreen.

16 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Just how small is PCPD that with Chase in the hospital and Valerie testifying, the only cop left is Mac?

That cracked me up. They couldn't have made up a few names?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
49 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

because her type just happens to be compatible with his,

Well, in her defence it was O positive which is half the population, isn't it?  

15 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Am I supposed to be impressed by Carly going to the meeting,

No, but that dress she was wearing was fire.  

15 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

and Valerie testifying

At least we got a Valerie mention, so she is still alive and in town. 

Only if Liesl wins.  If Jason has to come to the almight Liesl Obrecht's rescue, just so that they can have Jason be the one to take down cyrus, i will not be amused.  

14 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Does Cam remember shooting Jason?

I couldn't tell if he knew tha the did it and was denying it to save his butt, or if he was in some sort of fugue state when he did the shooting and truly doesn't remember.  

8 minutes ago, seasons said:

Scott Baldwin is such a great character.

The flashback of him wakiing up the next day with Liesl and she asks if he slept ok and his answer is :  I slept like a potato pancake.  What does that even mean?!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Sasha being so cagey about her doctor's appointment has me deeply concerned that she's pregnant. Please let me be so, so wrong.

That's what I thought about too. Like right away. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Cyrus stabbed his man in the alley, went into the hospital to order Brando to have the body "cleaned up", got himself down to the scene of the shouting in the parking garage and then attended the meeting of the Five Families.  Carly supervised Jason's escape, made her way to the safe house, gave a lifesaving direct blood donation to Jason, went home to put on her best mob moll ensemble and made "an entrance" at the mob meeting.  Apparently, one needs to have some mad multitasking skills in order to be a mob kingpin. 

Edited by movingtargetgal
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

But she hasn't slept with MIchael since before they broke up.  As far as we know, she and Chase never slept together and she and Brando slept together last week.  I thought she was there to score some drugs, that she's off the wagon again.  Especially how wide eyed happy she was that Willow and Chase were back together, which also could have just been an acting choice/tic.

• Love 2
(edited)

She's a wimmins. Why else would she have a doctor's appointment at GH and not say anything about it to two people who outright asked? 

As for it being too soon for a pregnancy, it's soap.

Edited by dubbel zout
typos, oof
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

A zillion eyerolls for her having just the right blood to give Jason. 

Scott said that Cameron got short-changed in the father department 

A)  Yes, that works.

B) I do, too.

C) Yes, Cam got short-changed. Scott was accurate there, but then he went on propping that Franco is the only real/decent father Cam's ever had.  Scott's all "I'm going to take care of you" because Franco's gone. 

13 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Jason wakes up after surgery and the first word out of his mouth is "Carly."

Brick happens to have everything required for surgery on hand. And Britt's hand doesn't shake once while she's doing surgery. 

Does Cam remember shooting Jason? 

I am so tired of the sanctification of Franco. Franco was my dad and he was an art therapist and you're a killer. Being your dad and an art therapist doesn't absolve Franco from being a murderer, no matter the number of times we're told that the tumor made him do it. Franco was your only father. No, he wasn't. 

A) Jason asked, "Where's Carly?" He asked (before "surgery") how long til the meeting of the five families. So, he's waking up worried that she went in his place.

B) I missed the explanation of where Brick got all that stuff.

C) It seems like he's remembering and the shock is wearing off a bit, because of the look on his face when Mac said the blood was a match to Jason's and Elizabeth protested that Cam didn't shoot Jason. 

D) Soooo totally agree.

6 minutes ago, seasons said:

Scott Baldwin is such a great character. I've always liked Kin Shriner. Wish he were on more often. 

He is almost always used to prop either Franco specifically, or the "Friz" family storylines.  From the way he was talking today, it made me wonder if he even remembers he has a daughter named Serena.

I have to say, it was refreshing to see Carly just doing what Britt told her to do, without arguing or snarling. (Aside from quietly whimpering over Jason's unconscious body that she can't be without him, that is). 

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Scott was accurate there, but then he went on propping that Franco is the only real/decent father Cam's ever had. 

I really wish they'd stop having Scott prop Franco so hard. 

Father-in-law or not, Scott probably isn't the best choice of lawyer. His track record is pretty dismal. If I were Elizabeth, I'd call Diane instead.

16 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

B) I missed the explanation of where Brick got all [the medical supplies].

He's like a Boy Scout—always prepared. I paraphrase, but that was the gist.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

A) Jason asked, "Where's Carly?" He asked (before "surgery") how long til the meeting of the five families. So, he's waking up worried that she went in his place.

Oh, I know. And my point still stands. Run, Britt! Run!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I would think Diane wouldn't take it, given Jason is her client.  

Diane represented Todd and Johnny when the two hated each other, and she did represent Franco pre-tumor removal when Sonny hated him (which I think is because she's pretty much one of the only attorneys on this show so she ends up being the de facto attorney of choice, even if the logic is questionable).

• Useful 1

let me get this straight 

for weeks Carly whinged that she couldn't do the 5 Families meeting so this is why Jason had to escape prison. But now Jason got shot and couldn't go, so Carly was still able to go and was awesome at it (because naturally) so Jason didn't need to leave prison at all. 

So then what the ever loving hell was the point?(whatever Cyrus is trying to kill him. Cyrus can try to kill him outside of Jail)

Honestly now Jason (should) go to prison for a long time for escaping police custody. but life will kill that dream i dreamed so there we are. 

• Love 8
Just now, Daisy said:

let me get this straight 

for weeks Carly whinged that she couldn't do the 5 Families meeting so this is why Jason had to escape prison. But now Jason got shot and couldn't go, so Carly was still able to go and was awesome at it (because naturally) so Jason didn't need to leave prison at all. 

When TB's Carly went to a meeting with the Five Families, one of the reasons that things did not go pair-shaped (at first) is because one of the mob bosses, Sammy Tagliati, was romantically interested in her, and she still made a mistake that was only averted due to police intervention.

1 minute ago, Daisy said:

So then what the ever loving hell was the point?(whatever Cyrus is trying to kill him. Cyrus can try to kill him outside of Jail)

'What the ever loving hell was the point?' should be the show's catchphrase at this point.

2 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Honestly now Jason (should) go to prison for a long time for escaping police custody. but life will kill that dream i dreamed so there we are. 

Jason should (and a better show would have allowed the truth about Zander's death to come out and to allow Cameron to be angry at Jason for valid reasons), but since this turned into the show where Carly kidnapping a woman was turned into some heroic act that she deserves a medal for, I sadly doubt this show will veer into any sensible or logical direction.

• Love 8
51 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

But Jaysus is O Negative. Unless that’s okay because they’re both O? Eh?

37 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I have to say, it was refreshing to see Carly just doing what Britt told her to do, without arguing or snarling. (Aside from quietly whimpering over Jason's unconscious body that she can't be without him, that is).

But of course she demanded that Britt has to save him and in typical fashion, couldn’t arse herself to say thank you. Even after Britt’s sarcastic “You’re welcome”.

6 minutes ago, Daisy said:

I was just coming in to say this. That Jaysus didn’t need to be stabbed so he could go on the run and take the meeting, because only HE COULD CONVINCE the Fake Five Families that even with Mooby dead, his organization was not in trouble.

Sorry, but Cameron was not in any fugue state when he picked up that gun, aimed and shot Jason. The shock of shooting maybe had him all…shocky. And for the love of everything that is holy, just tell him that Jason didn’t kill Franco, so he doesn’t go down that hole that Jaysus running is proof of his guilt.

It is beyond LAUGHABLE that SheBeast has any power or say in how the bidnez is run, since she never attended any of them by Mooby’s side.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:
34 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

If I were Elizabeth, I'd call Diane instead.

I forgot all about who Cam shot! LOL. I was thinking purely about who's a better lawyer than Scott.

• LOL 5
16 minutes ago, Lobsel Vith said:

When TB's Carly went to a meeting with the Five Families, one of the reasons that things did not go pair-shaped (at first) is because one of the mob bosses, Sammy Tagliati, was romantically interested in her, and she still made a mistake that was only averted due to police intervention.

Ahh thanks for that

16 minutes ago, Lobsel Vith said:

Jason should (and a better show would have allowed the truth about Zander's death to come out and to allow Cameron to be angry at Jason for valid reasons), but since this turned into the show where Carly kidnapping a woman was turned into some heroic act that she deserves a medal for, I sadly doubt this show will veer into any sensible or logical direction.

that would be interesting but i don't think anyone on the writing staff knows much about the actual Good Ole Days. I know others have focused on it - but this waxing poetic on Franco just doesn't sit well with me. (Tumours and whatever aside).  I don't know why i can hand wave ava (Mostly because i didn't watch any of the other Ava stuff when she was horrendously bad so I only know THIS Ava. I remember James Franco Franco so even Elizabeth being all "I love you smootchies" bugs me. 

having this centred on Zander would make so much more sense. but meh

10 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

But of course she demanded that Britt has to save him and in typical fashion, couldn’t arse herself to say thank you. Even after Britt’s sarcastic “You’re welcome”.

i  will never not understand how people just don't smack Carly on a regular basis 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
(edited)
12 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:
1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

But Jaysus is O Negative. Unless that’s okay because they’re both O? Eh?

If Jason had never been given blood before he might not have antibodies to the RH+ part of Carly's blood, but he has had so many surgeries and prob has had many transfusions, he could have antibodies to the Rh part or another antigen in Carly's blood. (cross matching blood can get quite complicated).

God wouldn't it be AWESOME if it was Carly's blood that killed ST Jasus!!!!!!

Edited by Blackie
grammer and spacing
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

Brick's medical collection was so complete, he even had anaesthetic gas for an operation. Maybe he should be running the show instead of Carly.

The henchman that Cyrus stabbed looked a lot like JK to me. I wondered if he was a relative.

1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

I couldn't tell if he knew tha the did it and was denying it to save his butt, or if he was in some sort of fugue state when he did the shooting and truly doesn't remember. 

I really liked the fugue state as Jordan was reading him his rights, and I wondered how many people that happens to in real life, that they're arrested and they have no concept of what's going on at the time.

41 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Even if she wanted to take it she couldn't as it's a conflict of interest.

Alexis is out and I'd still pick Scott over Martin.  Poor Cameron, I guess that this means that Stanford is out.

32 minutes ago, Daisy said:

I'd say "what was the point" applies to about 80% of the show right now, from Nixon Fails to Joss' waitlist and injury problems to Cyrus being ineffectual other than "I want a family" whine.

• Love 4
(edited)
9 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Brick's medical collection was so complete, he even had anaesthetic gas for an operation. Maybe he should be running the show instead of Carly.

Also there is a hidden blood bank somewhere 

9 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

The henchman that Cyrus stabbed looked a lot like JK to me

is that the guy who played Drew?  I thought he looked like Drew.

Edited by Blackie
eta
1 hour ago, ciarra said:

They have someone the size of Joss wailing about carbs? 

Probably not unrealistic unfortunately. Probably THE most realistic part of this show

• Love 4
(edited)

I love Cam, but I admit I'm kinda confused about the comments upset about this happening to him. This is kinda a good thing in that it shows the interest the show/writers have in him. This is a soap. Terrible things happen to characters all the time. Cam/Lipton is clearly a young favorite. He's gonna get big storylines. 

And, really, if you look at it one way, it's Jason's fault he got shot. If he had just told Cam the truth instead of his whole cold stone act, Cam wouldn't gave gone after him.

Oh, and as a Finn/Elizabeth shipper, I'm loving their continued scenes. ❤ 

Edited by driver18
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Ahh thanks for that

No problem. The odd thing is it was pretty much the same story as now - Sonny was thought to be dead by most people, there was a rival in town, and Carly stepped in to represent the organization during a meeting with the Five Families (and even swung a bat around during the meeting).

31 minutes ago, Daisy said:

that would be interesting but i don't think anyone on the writing staff knows much about the actual Good Ole Days. I know others have focused on it - but this waxing poetic on Franco just doesn't sit well with me. (Tumours and whatever aside).  I don't know why i can hand wave ava (Mostly because i didn't watch any of the other Ava stuff when she was horrendously bad so I only know THIS Ava. I remember James Franco Franco so even Elizabeth being all "I love you smootchies" bugs me. 

Franco is one of the most bizarre story decisions that RC made. While it's obvious he wanted to do his own version of Todd with minimal effort (as in a tumor instead of doing a redemption storyline, like the one that was done with Todd), I can't really understand why he thought that a character who was a serial killer, and committed so many heinous acts against people in town, was the proper choice. He could have created a brand new character instead (like a Cassadine).

There is no real redemption arc (like with Todd), and a lot of fans felt that his occasional comments about feeling bad were pretty hollow because we never really saw it for the most part (and he was still willing to cross lines, like when he almost murdered a witness to him and Nina - or when RC even admitted he toyed around with having Franco say to Carly that he lied about not having Michael assaulted during the storyline where they breakup, but he thought that might go too far for fans). It's like RC was drawn to these characters who did horrific things but didn't want to go through the steps of making it reasonable for them to interact with people (as with Dr. O, whose actions with Faison were pretty much handwaved for reasons).

I get that some fans softened towards Franco because of Elizabeth (and how the show had not given her a love interest and romance they were invested in for years, but instead ones that were used simply to blow up in her face), but especially when one considers what was done to AJ and Duke (and it was said that even Ric was almost killed until the network intervened and Silas was killed instead), I see the problems with how the show goes out of its way for one character while being willing to toss much more developed and long-term characters out of the window with no real care.

42 minutes ago, Daisy said:

i  will never not understand how people just don't smack Carly on a regular basis 

Monica should have done precisely that to her and Sonny after the reveal of her son's murder came out, and when Carly acted like Monica would want to come over to Sonny's house as if she has no reason to be angry at him.

And Laura, Anna, and Ava are fine with Carly, for... reasons.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, driver18 said:

I love Cam, but I admit I'm kinda confused about the comments upset about this happening to him. This is kinda a good thing in that it shows the interest the show/writers have in him. This is a soap. Terrible things happen to characters all the time. Cam/Lipton is clearly a young favorite. He's gonna get big storylines. 

Because the show treats people who dislike Jason very poorly. It's favoritism that has existed for decades. Zander, Lucky, Monica- a lot of characters end up being vilified when they oppose Jason so that Jason can look 'good' in comparison, and of course Cameron has to be angry for the 'wrong reason' rather than being allowed to be upset at Jason for what he did to Zander. Monica was turned into an alcoholic simply to frame her as being in the wrong against Jason and force her to forgive him for blaming him for Emily's death (despite how he is responsible for what happened to her).

9 minutes ago, driver18 said:

And, really, if you look at it one way, it's Jason's fault he got shot. If he had just told Cam the truth instead of his whole cold stone act, Cam wouldn't gave gone after him.

Except that's never going to be how the show handles it. When Jason started a war against Lorenzo (who was trying to save his son from an incident that Jason was also involved in), Lorenzo was framed as the bad guy despite not wanting to get in a fight with Jason and simply wanting to protect Diego. Jason is never allowed to be treated as the bad guy even when he's in the wrong.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

The flashback of him wakiing up the next day with Liesl and she asks if he slept ok and his answer is :  I slept like a potato pancake.  What does that even mean?!!

I have no idea what that means but it made me laugh hard!  I’ve also always liked Scotty and Kim Shriner. I’m glad Scotty is finding a little happiness. 

2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

That was my first thought as well. I truly hope we are all wrong. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

I heard her say "O-negative", so I figured that was her blood type. It's considered the universal donor, so it wouldn't really matter what type blood Jason had. 

(This stood out to me because I was surprised there was no followup comment about blood types . . . then I remembered what show I was watching.)

3 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

I figured it was a Scotty-bizarre way of making a reference to her German heritage.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, driver18 said:

Oh, and as a Finn/Elizabeth shipper, I'm loving their continued scenes. ❤ 

@Lobsel Vith pretty much hit it on the head. Lipton is great, cam is great, but getting sucked into the Jason orbit isn't going to go well for him - where I feel honestly they could do a lot of other thing with him. I just feel they are gonna smush Cam down so Joss/Jason can rise up and I have no time for that

(nor honestly, am I gonna buy that regardless of how angry Cam was he'd actually pick up a gun and shoot Jason. but yet that's what he did and it makes me angry on principle)

• Love 6

If they’re really as invested in Cam as they seem to be, I doubt they’ll let him keep hating Jason despite his numerous non-Franco reasons to do so. Once he learns the truth about Franco, he will accept Jaysus as his lord and savior as almost everyone on this show must if they want to stay front burner.

I’m afraid this storyline turn means they’re going to start pointing Cam towards the mob, because that’s what they generally do to favorites on this show - tie them to its anchors (in every sense of the word) Sonny and Jason. The Corinthos crime family needs new blood, and with Dev dead (not that I miss him), and Michael busy with ELQ and his dumb kid (not that I want to see him play mob prince), and the other teens just weak and feeble wimmins, that leaves Cam as the most obvious choice for new mob apprentice, especially given his newfound violent tendencies and the fact that he’s now probably torpedoed his college chances.

• Love 1

Good gracious me, that Carly walking into the meeting of the 5 families with her fancy shoes and her fancy dress to stomp around to the chair at the head of the table. What a woman! Who has no idea what happens with the 5 families or their businesses or what they do or who they employ or anything about them because Sonny always kept her out of it. This is so laughable and ridiculous. We are being insulted, people.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Chanandler said:

If they’re really as invested in Cam as they seem to be, I doubt they’ll let him keep hating Jason despite his numerous non-Franco reasons to do so. Once he learns the truth about Franco, he will accept Jaysus as his lord and savior as almost everyone on this show must if they want to stay front burner.

But Cam already knows the truth about Franco. He used to hate him and it’s only recently he slowly accepted him. Then he started loving him when Franco took his place when Shiloh scrambled his memories. 

So this narrative that Franco=GOOD vs. Jason=EVUHL is stupid. When the truth is revealed, of course Cam will beg Jason’s forgiveness. That goes without saying. Though I can’t remember if he hated Jason before all this happened.

• Love 1

I’m in love with Carly’s baby blue sweater. It probably cost $200. 

3 hours ago, Daisy said:

let me get this straight 

I lost at least twenty minutes due to Atlanta weather. Was it clear that Cam shot Jason?  Is Cam lying to Elizabeth about “doing nothing wrong”?  

4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

She's a wimmins. Why else would she have a doctor's appointment at GH and not say anything about it to two people who outright asked? 

As for it being too soon for a pregnancy, it's soap.

Maxie has been pregnant for, like, a year. When it comes to pregnancies and GH, logic/sense/realism go out the window.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, AryasMum said:

I’m in love with Carly’s baby blue sweater. It probably cost $200. 

I lost at least twenty minutes due to Atlanta weather. Was it clear that Cam shot Jason?  Is Cam lying to Elizabeth about “doing nothing wrong”?  

Ooh, I lost the 20 minutes too! We both live in the same Georgia area then! Cool! I'm just gonna watch the scenes I missed on Hulu.. Ain't missing my Finn/Elizabeth scenes!

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, AryasMum said:

Yes, it was clear Cam shot Jason on purpose. He saw the gun next to the dead minion, picked it up and shot Jason like a pro.

Today they showed him in shock and out of it as Jordan read him his rights and he doesn’t remember shooting Jason. But who knows.

Today just basically showed again the SHEBEAST’s plaaaaaan failing spectacularly. Again.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

But Cam already knows the truth about Franco. He used to hate him and it’s only recently he slowly accepted him. Then he started loving him when Franco took his place when Shiloh scrambled his memories. 

So this narrative that Franco=GOOD vs. Jason=EVUHL is stupid. When the truth is revealed, of course Cam will beg Jason’s forgiveness. That goes without saying. Though I can’t remember if he hated Jason before all this happened.

I just meant the truth that Jason didn’t shoot Franco. I agree the Franco/Jason good/evil narrative is stupid. I don’t expect Cam to change his opinion that Franco was a hero and the best daddy ever, annoying as it is to me personally, but I do expect him to drop his “Jason is EVUHL” stance once he knows Jason didn’t kill Franco.

19 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I disagree they lack chemistry. YOU may be hard pressed to find a worse pairing, but I can think of several.

By all means, please enlighten me.  I can't wait to hear YOUR laundry list.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

Good gracious me, that Carly walking into the meeting of the 5 families with her fancy shoes and her fancy dress to stomp around to the chair at the head of the table. What a woman! Who has no idea what happens with the 5 families or their businesses or what they do or who they employ or anything about them because Sonny always kept her out of it. This is so laughable and ridiculous. We are being insulted, people.

Funny how Mooby has only an underboss and some henchmen.  No Capos whatsoever.  Not even Max apparently.

• LOL 1

White before Memorial Day AND to a mob meeting?  Breakin' all the fashion rules, Caroline. 

Poor Elizabeth.  The woman has been through it.  I did love Finn being there for her and telling Cam to keep his mouth shut.

• Love 8
(edited)

Gawd, I thought Carly was insufferable before, I don't think I'm ready for Mob Queen Carly.  

But I guess she'll be good for the local mob economy because they'll swiftly form an alliance against her, yes?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, AryasMum said:

I didn’t think it was clear. He picks up the gun. They go back to Jason and Britt running and then the shot goes off. Soooo. . . . . it is entirely possible someone else shot Jason. I don’t think Cameron was lying today. We’ll just have to wait and see how it plays out! 

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, Pingaponga said:

Maxie has been pregnant for, like, a year. When it comes to pregnancies and GH, logic/sense/realism go out the window.

GH production was down for months due to this god forsaken pandemic.  I can't remember if things in Port Charles picked up where they left off or had their been a time jump?  Did Maxie discover she was pregnant before or after the shut down?  Either way this pregnancy has got to be the longest in soap history.

12 minutes ago, lala2 said:

I didn’t think it was clear. He picks up the gun. They go back to Jason and Britt running and then the shot goes off. Soooo. . . . . it is entirely possible someone else shot Jason. I don’t think Cameron was lying today. We’ll just have to wait and see how it plays out! 

If Cam didn’t shoot Jason, then it makes no sense why he still had a death grip on the gun and pointed it at Jordan. And didn’t drop it when he turned and saw it was Jordan and not someone else.

Then again, this is the FAKAKTA General Hospital so what do I know?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

GH production was down for months due to this god forsaken pandemic.  I can't remember if things in Port Charles picked up where they left off or had their been a time jump?  Did Maxie discover she was pregnant before or after the shut down?  Either way this pregnancy has got to be the longest in soap history.

Maxie found out in August that she was already pregnant so she could have been several weeks/one month or so pregnant. It is now 10 months later and she is still not ready to give birth yet. Granted that baby is going to be born during May sweeps but currently her doctor/co-conspirator is currently hiding out from the local drugkin who tried to kill her with the local hitman who escaped custody.

15 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

Either way this pregnancy has got to be the longest in soap history.

Robin got pregnant with Emma in mid-December and didn't give birth until November of the following, so she may have Maxie beat.

• LOL 2