Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: What is our goal with this dialogue?

We aim to foster a kinder, more inclusive community. Suggesting extreme actions, even against fictional characters, detracts from this objective. Please focus on constructive and respectful discussions. 

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, ffwbe said:

Also, Carly has always been terrible so he had some serious blinders on for the last 15 years. 

He always eventually rolls over, so whatever, Jax. Enjoy your moral high ground for the minute you might have it.

I had to laugh at Carly's reaction to Jax insisting that Joss live with him for the time being. It's a couple of blocks away, not Australia. Sheesh.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
(edited)
22 hours ago, DanaK said:

Very, very true. If they had ignored the racial issues, it wouldn't have rang true, though it was a bit awkwardly done. But let's face it, any young man of any color pointing a gun at the police commissioner after a shooting probably would get plugged by said police commissioner if she hadn't known him (but then, the PC probably wouldn't have been in that situation in the real world)

IMO it was mainly that Jordan knew Cam personally.  In reality no cop is going to lower their gun with the other person still pointing it at them.  I wondered if they meant to show that is what cops are supposed to do - get the other person to calm down rather than shoot, which is not very reasonable in reality where things happen in a split second.  

16 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

LOL that Carly as mob boss is busier than Sonny or Jason ever seemed to 

Yes, Sonny didn't have to take so many calls!  I guess She-Beast has a learning curve.  

16 hours ago, threebluestars said:

I was terrified the opening shower scene was going to be some sort of Michael/Willow thing, so thank you Dante.

Yes, they took so long to reveal who it would be - I was getting sure it was heading into Michael/Willow.  It was nice it was Dante and that he was looking so good.  

Edited by Kim0820
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, Kim0820 said:
16 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

LOL that Carly as mob boss is busier than Sonny or Jason ever seemed to 

Yes, Sonny didn't have to take so many calls!  I guess She-Beast has a learning curve.  

She's a woman, she's multi tasking!!  Sonny spent half his time staring at his phone wondering where the on button was.

I always think it's hilarious when Sonny finishes a phone call, Mo always shoves the phone back in his pocket without hanging up the call.  How many people has Sonny's butt dialed because he forgot to press "end".  

• LOL 9

If other viewers reacted to that shower scene the way posters here did, afraid that the man in the shower was Michael,  the producers are either clueless how Millow is going over or don't give a damn.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I had to laugh at Carly's reaction to Jax insisting that Joss live with him for the time being. It's a couple of blocks away, not Australia. Sheesh.

It's not the distance but the acknowledgement that Carly's house isn't the perfect environment for her children.

Previous Carlys needed to be right, to be the best, because they felt vulnerable and so needed to demonstrate their superiority. LW's Carly demands that everyone acknowledge her superiority because she feels that she is superior. Carly perceives Jax suggesting that Joss might be safer at his house as a direct attack on her.

And Joss is such an idiot that even if they asked her legally adult self where she wanted to stay, she would say with her mother because Carly and the invisible Donna need her. I'm glad Avery got out of there.

• Love 6

I hope Peter's nurse turns on him and turns out to be decent so maybe she could become an option for Dante. Because I don't like any of the other options for him. It was weird seeing him wear a suit to work, he never did before, but damn he looked good.

Chase needs to get better immediately so they can solve crimes and look good together. 

I hate myself for liking Jason/Britt scenes. 

• Love 11
18 minutes ago, Gigi43 said:

I hate myself for liking Jason/Britt scenes. 

I like the Jason/Britt scenes but realized yesterday, as Britt was pouring her heart out to Jason and he was not looking at her, that KT is carrying the load in these scenes. SB is just...sheesh.

• Love 13
On 5/11/2021 at 11:18 PM, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Who does that remind me of? Right, Chase. He chose to lie to Willow and break her heart because he knew what was best. Well now he has to deal with the consequences of that. Also, Willow never lied to Chase. She never told him she was all in and wanted to be with him only. She was honest that her marriage to Michael was becoming real and she had feelings for him. She said she was willing to go out with Chase again and see where things went, but never committed to him. They only shared one kiss.

Chase did do that, and he accepted the consequences of his actions. That's my point.

Chase made a ridiculously selfless decision to help Michael secure custody of Wiley b/c his whack job of a girlfriend was weirdly obsessed and attached to a child she did not birth! This nut was crying b/c she couldn't make Wiley's health decisions KNOWING Wiley was not her actual birth son. Her son was dead, but she replaced him w/Wiley instead of getting the therapy she needed. Chase only confessed b/c he saw her feeling guilty about Sasha's OD. Chase never expected or demanded forgiveness. He did what he did and understood she had moved on w/ Michael. 

WILLOW is the one who led him on after that point, and that's not acceptable. She told him she wanted to try again. She told him she and Michael had annulled the marriage. She accepted his dates. She kissed him. She led him to believe they were getting back together. At no point did she EVER tell him she was in LOVE w/Michael and wanted to be w/Michael. She has known since November that her heart is w/Michael so why has she been playing Chase? Why has she been stringing him along? Why did she think it was okay to USE him while she waited until loser Michael finally grew a pair and told her he liked her too? She's supposed to be such a good person - so much better than awful Chase who told a lie that only benefitted her - but she's been lying to him and playing w/his feelings for months! There is literally no excuse for her actions. Willow is garbage. And now she plans to continue lead him on to only dump him the moment he feels better?!?!! That's nice? That's kinder? No, that is even more cruel and awful than what she has been doing already. 

Willow and Michael are trash. 

• Love 20
(edited)
10 hours ago, Sheggy50G said:

I like the Jason/Britt scenes but realized yesterday, as Britt was pouring her heart out to Jason and he was not looking at her, that KT is carrying the load in these scenes. SB is just...sheesh.

The other party is always carrying the load. It is why his pairings with SJB and KMc (though he did put more energy into those pairing and would react) worked well, they were activators. I want something more interesting for Britt. Jason has no moral authority to judge Britt, but he will like he does with everyone else. 

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 8
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Sheggy50G said:

KT is doing most of the work but I usually despise all scenes Jason so this is a change. I run hot and cold on Britt but some of that has to do with how others see her. I hate what she did with the embryo and the stuff with Emma was dumb but I hate how she gets her past held against her by the likes of Carly and the mobster loving town to an extent others don't. I also thought Felix and Sabrina's "the britch" shtick was so dumb and immature. But for whatever reason, I'm good with Britt/Jason. KT has dialed it up and over acted too much in the past but she seems to have learned the power of pulling back a bit.

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 8

So BrookLynn and Valentin slept together at the end of October and she showed up in PC 987 months pregnant and ready to pop

Now, we have Sasha and Brando sleeping together two weeks ago and she's now pregnant.  What's in the PC water that makes the men super fertile and the women pregnant just by looking at them.  

So dumb.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

LW's Carly demands that everyone acknowledge her superiority because she feels that she is superior. Carly perceives Jax suggesting that Joss might be safer at his house as a direct attack on her.

Yup. Her smug attitude today about how good she is at running the biz, and her anger toward Jax, makes me assume the preview about changing her will means she wants to cut Jax out re: something to do with Joss.

You all called it that Sasha is pregnant (and knew for sure what, two weeks after sex with Brando?!)  Lucy, you've been pregnant - why would you stick the food right under her nose like that?

I assume (grandma) Gladys is going to go right to Cyrus about overhearing Sasha ask for morning sickness meds.

Sam is really stupid. Barging into the barn, trying to be in charge of what Jason does next/telling Britt they'll drop her off....... it's like in the time they've been apart she forgot whatever brain cells she had left. I enjoyed Britt's reaction to Sam thinking she gets to make decisions for her.  This was pretty blatantly about Sam wanting to be Jason's hero, and she clearly hasn't given a thought to her kids despite claiming (telling herself) she's doing it for them. Then she folds and agrees to go back to Port Charles as soon as Jason says "No." Grudgingly thanking Britt "on behalf of my kids" before leaving with a pout was just all kinds of pathetic.

Nina's dress was so tight she had to struggle to sit on the ground? I laughed when Sonny broke in and the building alarm went off and his "oops" reaction. 

Edited by Bringonthedrama
there is no Jaz
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

when Sonny broke in and the building alarm went off and his "oops" reaction

My 13 yr old said, "I guess his amnesia made him forget the existence of alarm systems".  LOL!!

How stupid were Nina and Sonny, whisper planning whatever they have against Elijah, in the middle of a bar that has zero customers and no other people within a ten mile radius.  I'm sitting here wondering why they're bothering to whisper.  In case Trina comes back for a bowl of pasta?

Sasha being pregnant so soon is stupid and on one needs another baby in this town.  HOwever, crazy nutty Gladys overhearing Sasha calling her doctor for anti nausea pills was all kinds of soapy goodness.  That's what soaps are about.  

Also soapy goodness:

Shawn:  agreeing with Alexis, "I will go before the parole board so I can found who did shoot at Hayden that day"

NIkolas:  gulp,.....looking guilty....akward smile on his face.... 

11 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Barging into the barn, trying to be in charge of what Jason does next/telling Britt they'll drop her off.....

And that weird thing that KeMo does where she raises her voice and almost tearfully explains to him what he/she are going to be doing.  "LISTEN JASON, DO NOT TELL ME THAT YOU AREN'T GOING".  Shut up Sam.  

I hate Jason, but I'm not hating Jason/Britt.  What's wrong with me.  

• Love 7

"Mike" can handle a gun, can jimmy locks, can do all sorts of illegal stuff. I don't know, Mike, if you have these skills then maybe you were a criminal in your past life? I'm just sayin'.

The Elijah actor is so uncharismatic and not charming at all.

Britt is very clearly trying to run away from her might be medical situation. She seems to have completely forgotten about Maxie and Peter and her niece.

I believe we are all shocked that Sasha is pregnant. SHOCKED! SHOCKED!

Carly is a four letter word that starts with a "C". I beyond hate her, but I think we all knew she would get off on that sort of power. LW really needs to stop making those faces. It just makes me wanna reach into my TV and throttle Carly. 

Was Sam planning on staying away with Jason until his name was cleared? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Was Sam planning on staying away with Jason until his name was cleared? 

Allegedly, she was only going to drop him off in Canada and make sure he was safe before heading back.  so she could tell Danny and the other kid who's name she's forgotten that Daddy is safe and sound.  

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, perkie1968 said:

the other kid who's name she's forgotten that Daddy is safe and sound.  

Jason is not the other kid's daddy, no matter how hard the writers try to make it so.

Drew didn't abandon his children for the bidniss and Carly.

I don't think we'll ever see Scout on screen again. She's so unimportant. Soon they're retcon her existence into a bad dream that Sam had when she was grieving Jason.

• Love 4

How many times are we going to have to see the discussion of Jax vs. Carly and the business? Of course Jax made plenty of good points as always but it does not matter. He's never going to change Carly's mind and he knows it. The person whose mind he should be trying to change is Joss; as Carly pointed out, Joss is legally an adult now. She's capable of understanding the risk assessment that comes from her association with the mob. She's the one Jax should be pleading his case to because she's the only one he still has a chance of positively influencing.

Nina looked great in that dress but like hell would I kneel on the ground while wearing it. Take her somewhere with a table, Elijah. Since he's picking up on the close vibes between Nina and Mike, I'm waiting for him to dig around and scrounge up a pic of Nina and Sonny from the Nurses' Ball or something. There just has to be a bigger purpose to this awkward, out of place triangle, right? 

It's been fun to watch Sam get the door closed in her face twice this week, first by Carly and then today by Jason. She has no business chasing after Jason when she chose to remove herself from his life. "He's Danny's dad" is flimsy reasoning for her involvement when she knows full well that Jason can fend for himself. Really, the show should have given Sam a more thorough POV; is she there because she's jealous of Britt and maybe regretful that she split from Jason? Instead it reads to me like she's just sticking her nose where it doesn't belong and getting an attitude when she's told to back off. She made the decision months ago to prioritize her kids over Jason; she needs to honor that commitment and stay out of Jason's way.

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

He's actually emoting a bit with Britt. And SBu seems energized, relatively speaking.

3 minutes ago, Linny said:

She made the decision months ago to prioritize her kids over Jason; she needs to honor that commitment and stay out of Jason's way.

As is usually the case, I don't think the writers thought through what it would mean for Sam to prioritize the kids over Jason beyond giving her the moral high ground when she told Jason that's what she was doing. 

I'm fine with Sam being concerned about Jason—he is her son's father, and that does give her standing there—but when she goes racing off to find him or whatever, it's completely contradictory to her wanting to put her kids first. 

• Love 7

Sasha's pregnant? why?
Like. I'm not anti-pregnancy like a lot of people here are but we don't need a Sasha/Brando baby. like at all.  here like. what is this pregnancy going to do? Its not going to create drama. There's no love triangle. They aren't an epic romantic couple so it's not "yay! BABY!" like what is the point here?

• Love 10

I know babies aren't popular but in a way I like that they are thinking of the future with a new generation. They gutted the various families so badly over the last decade or two.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

There is literally no point to Sasha being pregnant. Sasha and Brando do not need a baby. We have barely gotten a chance to see them as a couple, and now, they're bringing a baby into the mix?!?! Why?!?!?! As @Daisy said, what is the point? 

I'm against pointless babies on GH, and this soap is full of them. In MY opinion, the last baby born that made sense and had an actual purpose was probably Scout. That "solidified" the "new" JaSam at the time. But since her birth - no other child born has had a point. 

Wiley had purpose until they ripped him from Brucas and gave him to Michael. Michael didn't (and doesn't) need a kid. Donna? Pointless. Avery? Should have been Morgan's kid or simply not been born! Neither Ava or Sonny needed a kid. James? I'm sorry, but why did they give Maxie a 2nd child? And now a 3rd? Why does she need THREE kids? Olivia's kid? Why? I don't even know the boy's name. LOL! He serves no purpose either! 

I'm saddened that they're saddling Sasha down w/a kid already. It makes no sense. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, tessaray said:

I like that they are thinking of the future with a new generation

I don't think they are thinking of the future, though. Pregnancy and babies are just something to write for the wimmins, since we aren't good for anything else. Once the babies are born, they're pretty much forgotten. I know the stories for babies are limited, but that's what SORASing is for.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

I believe we are all shocked that Sasha is pregnant. SHOCKED! SHOCKED!

I certainly am.  Usually the woman faints and is rushed to the hospital before finding out that she's pregnant.

• LOL 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Shawn:  agreeing with Alexis, "I will go before the parole board so I can found who did shoot at Hayden that day"

I guess the show will forget that Jordan caught Shawn attempting to assassinate Drew, then, since attempted murder is supposed to be a crime and not something that's just excused if you're doing it for the Corinthos mob.

1 hour ago, tessaray said:

I know babies aren't popular but in a way I like that they are thinking of the future with a new generation. They gutted the various families so badly over the last decade or two.  

I'd say the issue is in how those baby stories are handled. The Crypt sex baby tale, where the two people responsible for AJ's completely unnecessary murder had sex on his crypt, wasn't exactly something that was warmly embraced for obvious reasons, and Maxie was reduced to a caricature where she basically begged Nathan at one point to have sex with her so that she could have meaning in her life since the writers forgot about her ambitions, goals and dreams the moment they made her pregnant (that the first child she had was Spinelli's, which RC admitted was originally done to lazily bring the characters back together, did not help and was just awful).

Giving Sonny two additional children he didn't need (one of whom is basically "upstairs" where Liz's children used to be), and having Michael as a father after he forsook AJ to live his life as one of the many enablers of his father's murderer, wasn't really needed. I'd say the reception would be different if the stories weren't usually garbage and/or if someone other than Sonny or one of his enabling progeny were involved. There is no love in the afternoon to root for with these stories. That there seem to be so many baby stories on this show does not help, either.

Edited by Lobsel Vith
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, tessaray said:

Then stop making Corinthii children. 
Most of these babies are spawn of Sonny (or connected to Sonny). Aren't Brando + Sonny Cousins?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Aren't Brando + Sonny Cousins?

They are, but they aren't first cousins. And they didn't grow up together, so they don't really have anything in common except for Mike. And it's not as if Mike and Brando spent a lot of time together, either. Still, their offspring are still blood relatives of a certain level.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

But for whatever reason, I'm good with Britt/Jason.

2 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

I think it's because the personalities are nicely balanced and it's not a pairing we saw coming from the Pennsylvania side of the river. She's neither a mob apologist nor a fawning goody-goody. She's a healthcare professional, but otherwise she doesn't have much in common with his previous types. The connection developed naturally and grew out of an ongoing story, so it didn't feel like "Jason needs someone new. Throw a dart at the board." And they look good together. 

Something else that makes it work for me is that she has her own major issues on her mind, and Burton is best when Jason is shown to care about people and things outside his usual narrow range (as was the case with very early Liason).

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

They are, but they aren't first cousins. And they didn't grow up together, so they don't really have anything in common except for Mike. And it's not as if Mike and Brando spent a lot of time together, either. Still, their offspring are still blood relatives of a certain level.

thanks for that (i honestly didn't know), but yeah it's getting too Days-y for me where everyone was basically related but you had to squint because it was cousins first removed. and since all the Quartermaines and Wards are dead it's not like we can have other connections anyway

again for me. I am all for babies on soaps. if it makes sense but basically GH gives everyone a baby because they legit have no other idea what to do.  and then they are pregnant for longer than elephants because they decide "OH WAIT I CAN DO THIS" and then go "oh boo they are pregnant."

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, drtslim said:

Usually the woman faints and is rushed to the hospital before finding out that she's pregnant.

She used to take out a paper calendar to count, but nowadays checks the calendar on her phone. 

(edited)

Maybe in the weird time warp of Port Charles, Brook Lynn can convince Sasha to "loan out" her newborn baby to fool Valentin. After all, it doesn't look like things are going well for the plan she and Maxie are cooking up. Just kidding, because I know that would require Brook Lynn to be pregnant for almost 2 years, but sometimes the timeliness on GH are almost this bad. 

Edited by Liddy52
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't think they are thinking of the future, though. Pregnancy and babies are just something to write for the wimmins, since we aren't good for anything else. Once the babies are born, they're pretty much forgotten. I know the stories for babies are limited, but that's what SORASing is for.

But isn't that how soaps have always handled babies?  A couple grow up onscreen and the rest are upstairs or out of town until it's time for the inevitable SORASing.  The only other alternative for expanding the family is the unknown child showing up at the front door or found via blood/organ donation.  😊

I do appear to have stepped in it though.  

• Love 2

I am worn out with the writers throwing in unwanted, unplanned pregnancies every time we turn around! These are helpless, defenseless human beings who deserve loving parents who have established stable jobs and homes and are ready to be responsible adults!! I realize that this reflects the sorry state of our society now but God forgive us that we are so irresponsible even on these tv shows.

• Love 7
55 minutes ago, tessaray said:

But isn't that how soaps have always handled babies?  A couple grow up onscreen and the rest are upstairs or out of town until it's time for the inevitable SORASing.  The only other alternative for expanding the family is the unknown child showing up at the front door or found via blood/organ donation.  😊

It is, but I think other soaps are more thoughtful about adding babies. GH seems to do it when the writers can't think of anything else. We already have two imminent births; do we really need to add Sasha to the mix? And Willow is probably in line to get pregnant soonish, too.

49 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I realize that this reflects the sorry state of our society

It reflects the sorry state of the GH writers' creativity. They have no other ideas for women except babies.

• Love 7
(edited)
4 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Allegedly, she was only going to drop him off in Canada and make sure he was safe before heading back.

What did Canada ever do to deserve this?

This running to Canada is incredibly stupid because there's no reason for Jason to be on the run now that Carly doesn't need him at the meeting. He will be out at his hearing anyway.

And Canada has an extradition treaty withthe US. Jason will be shipped right back to Port Charles .

ETA Willow will be pregnant next to fully bind her to Michael. It would be more interesting to have her carrying Chase's baby so that there is some conflict but we can't have that.

Edited by statsgirl
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Sam really thinks a passport with her picture will work for Britt? Most feds check the photo pretty closely. And LOL that she mentioned her height, which isn't part of the ID.

I wonder how much Nina believes she's not heading to a relationship with Mike.

Was Sonny supposed to be picking that lock? It looked like he just forced it open. The alarm going off was hilarious.

• LOL 2
(edited)

The satisfaction I got from seeing Sam's humiliated look when Jason told her her plan was shit and she needed to leave was *chef's kiss.*   Again claiming she's doing it for Danny, but she didn't go into 'ride or die' mode until she found out Britt was with him.  Have some self-respect, Sam. 

Carly's like a vampire who got her first taste of blood--there's no going back.  As if she wasn't insufferable enough.  And I'm eyerolling at Jax trying to close the barn door when the horse galloped passed him over a decade ago.

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Sam is ridiculous, she more obsessed with being the one to save Jason. 

I did like the banter with Jason and Britt over the car keys.

Jax doesn't remember Morgan? It's not like Carly cares about mob danger again her family. Joss is casualty of mob war wouldn't affect her.

• Love 2

WE DO NOT NEED ANY MORE BABIES.

GH is crawling (crawling, ha!) with small children we never, ever see.

And if we absolutely have to have a new baby, couldn't we at least get a "whose the Daddy?" story line? When was the last time we've had that?

But honestly, NO MORE PREGNANCIES.

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

WE DO NOT NEED ANY MORE BABIES.

Especially one that won't qualify for admission to the Monica Quartermaine Daycare Center.

I mean, this baby has to be a tock, right? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Especially one that won't qualify for admission to the Monica Quartermaine Daycare Center.

I know Willow decided to go back to school to get her nursing degree but she should her teaching degree to teach all those young children.

But Sasha won't be adding to mob of kiddes, because something is going to happen to her and she will lose that baby. Pity, as I liked Lucy's ad campain idea: The Face of Conception

So I was laughing while Sam was being delusional. She is doing this for Danny? She isn't going to let herself drag into that life? With her handy passport so she just get them across the border. What an idiot.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, lala2 said:

I'm against pointless babies on GH, and this soap is full of them. In MY opinion, the last baby born that made sense and had an actual purpose was probably Scout.

Donna started important conversations about spina bifida.

• Love 2
(edited)

Ha. MB pronounces "ruse" to rhyme with "noose" -- like the dessert Charlotte russe. "What if Elijah figures out that this date is a russe?" We won't get the same mileage out of it that we have out of "muh-nipple-ate," but it provided me one moment of amusement, which is more than I've had in a month of the Nixon Falls story. 

Edited by Asp Burger
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Now, we have Sasha and Brando sleeping together two weeks ago and she's now pregnant.  What's in the PC water that makes the men super fertile and the women pregnant just by looking at them.  

Sonny’s out of town. Somebody has to pick up the slack.

• LOL 10
10 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

And if we absolutely have to have a new baby, couldn't we at least get a "whose the Daddy?" story line? When was the last time we've had that?

Nearly every baby story has a WTD element of some sort, which I find really misogynistic. Gross that Lucy asked Sasha if she knew who the father of her baby was. It's no one's business but Sasha's! (And maybe the father's, depending.)

Co-sign to whoever mentioned that Gladys finding out that Sasha is pregnant was handled in a very soapy way. Though I don't need more Gladys in my life, as she's become a mob toady. I applaud her continued hatred and resentment of Carly (that will never be wrong), but buddying it up to Cyrus isn't the way to go.

3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:
18 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Sonny’s out of town. Somebody has to pick up the slack.

And they're keeping it in the Corinthos family, LOL. (And ugh.)

• Love 2