Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Well, she did just come out of baby jail for stabbing a police officer in the chest with a needle and nearly killing him, so there is that!!

So she has life experience as well as academic credentials! Sounds like a shoo-in :-)

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, lala2 said:

loathe and despise Michael! I truly hate everything about him. He had a lot of nerve punching Scotty and threatening him for doing his job. I wish he had been arrested for assault. He needs to go to jail! All Michael can do is knee his equals in the nuts to catch them off guard, punch seniors, and make threats! Michael is a pathetic. He is complete and utter trash! 

I loved Nina telling Willow she had apologized a million times and never wanted the secret revealed. Willow, the moron, shouldn't believe everything her idiotic boyfriend spews! Just b/c Michael says it doesn't make it true, Willow. And I LOVED that Nina told Willow she could have lied! She is not responsible for Willow's choice. Own up to your choice, Willow! If you just had to tell the truth, then feel good about your choice and get out of Nina's face! I'm happy someone made Willow face up to her choices! She's so freaking pathetic. 

Millow are awful! I wish the two of them would take Wiley and leave town or all just die! I know this biased, crap show won't kill them so can they just leave? They are truly detestable, unlikable characters! Diane can do whatever it takes to get Sonny/Michael/Jason off, but no other attorney can do the same! That's not fair! They sound like whiny, naive brats, esp. Michael, the loser! 

10000% This!!  I liked your post but I had to quote it because it’s exactly how I feel. So well said!!

And look I make fun of Mo’s acting choices just as much as the next guy but I also give credit where it’s due…I think he was good today. The conversation with Carly was good. Of course he’s still playing Sonny so he me laugh when it kind of sounded like he was blaming Carly for not turning around in his dream 😂😂

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

. Of course he’s still playing Sonny so he me laugh when it kind of sounded like he was blaming Carly for not turning around in his dream 😂😂

if you only turned around earlier i would have chosen YOU baby!

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

I forgot to mention what had to be the quickest turnaround of potential criminal charges ever - somehow Dianne (who wasn't even there!) got Scotty to not report Michael's assault. Did Scotty even get to go to the men's room before that happened? I would have loved it if Scotty showed back up in the courtroom with a black eye and explained that he'd been punched out for doing his job.

Edited by KittyQ
  • Love 17
42 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't think how Sonny feels about Nina today is the issue, really; for me it's that Sonny kept using other events so he wouldn't have to have an uncomfortable conversation with Carly.

I don't even think he was using those events at the time they were happening, just today.  Twice today he blamed Jason's death and brasha's baby as why he didn't say anything, but there was a fair bit of time between him arriving back in town and Jason dying for him to have a frank conversation.  The truth is that he didn't want to tell Carly because he knew she'd lose her shit on him, which she has.  

• Love 6
28 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

So she has life experience

LOL!  You're right.  The credentials for anyone working at PCU would be to have some sort of ciminality in their background. 

-stabbed a police officer.....check

-slept with a mob boss and had his baby.....check

-married another mob boss who tried to kill her....check

You're hired.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

I don't even think he was using those events at the time they were happening, just today.

To be fair, Carly wasn't asking him about Nina during those events, and it's not like Sonny would proactively bring it up, so that's why I think it's reasonable.

2 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

I forgot to mention what had to be the quickest turnaround of potential criminal charges ever - somehow Dianne (who wasn't even there!) got Scotty to not report Michael's assault. Did Scotty even get to go to the men's room before that happened? I would have loved it if Scotty showed back up in the courtroom with a black eye and explained that he'd been punched out for doing his job.

LOL i love that. Michael I DON'T CARE, ARREST ME
also Michael "omg Dianne i was dumb again, pls pls help me."
I'm more pissed that Scotty agreed. 

2 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

The truth is that he didn't want to tell Carly because he knew she'd lose her shit on him, which she has.  

the time to tell Carly was when Carly told him about Jason. but he was too butthurt to do it, KNOWING he did the same thing with Nina. I don't even think really he even needed to go into the whole "We fell in love." just simply say we became friends and while it's confusing and i'm pissed she lied about it she helped me a lot and it's not worthing being pissed over her. so you can keep the love secret but still acknowledge there was SOMETHING between the two of them vs. making Carly out to feel that she's going crazy thinking there was something there. he did neither and was happy gaslighting Carly in making her think she was making it all up. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Daisy said:

LOL i love that. Michael I DON'T CARE, ARREST ME
also Michael "omg Dianne i was dumb again, pls pls help me."
I'm more pissed that Scotty agreed. 

the time to tell Carly was when Carly told him about Jason. but he was too butthurt to do it, KNOWING he did the same thing with Nina. I don't even think really he even needed to go into the whole "We fell in love." just simply say we became friends and while it's confusing and i'm pissed she lied about it she helped me a lot and it's not worthing being pissed over her. so you can keep the love secret but still acknowledge there was SOMETHING between the two of them vs. making Carly out to feel that she's going crazy thinking there was something there. he did neither and was happy gaslighting Carly in making her think she was making it all up. 

Michael is a convicted felon.  If he got convicted of an assault committed in a courthouse no less, he would be doing hard time.  At least in the real world.  In the GH world there is no consistent reality, so who knows?

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Suicidy said:

Michael is a convicted felon.  If he got convicted of an assault committed in a courthouse no less, he would be doing hard time.  At least in the real world.  In the GH world there is no consistent reality, so who knows?

that's probably why he got on the phone to Dianne super quick

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I wish that the show valued me enough  to make Michael go to jail for punching Scott. And it would do Michael good to learn not to throw his miniscule weight around.

1 hour ago, nilyank said:

When we had the Joss, Cam, Trina and Dev, they introduced Lulu's new boyfriend who was high school English teacher. They could have done high school stories, but they killed him and Dev.

They could have, but they didn't. No interest in doing it.

The job heirarchy on this show is: mobster; CEO; doctor; lawyer; PI; bar/restaurant owner; nurse; everyone else. Yours is a testable hypothesis so let's do it but I'll be surprised if any stories come out of it unless it's about Joss.

52 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Why would it matter if Spencer could take classes online, since Esme said they were "auditing" classes? 

Esme is auditing but I thought that Spencer was taking his for credit.

49 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Well, she did just come out of baby jail for stabbing a police officer in the chest with a needle and nearly killing him, so there is that!!

If she has enough publications, that and a lack of teaching experience wouldn't matter.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I wish that the show valued me enough  to make Michael go to jail for punching Scott. And it would do Michael good to learn not to throw his miniscule weight around.

especially when they just made a big deal about Chase punching Val. likeit just boils down to is that Val is debasing BLQ so hard and no one in her family decides to go "hey back off", so Chase punches Val and it's so bad he has to be suspended.

Scotty legit tells Michael the truth - that Sonny simply didn't care enough to come home to his family, and Michael gets pissed off and punches him and it's okay because he was angry. come on show. 

• Love 18
2 hours ago, rur said:

My personal favorite was Carly saying, "Look me in the eyes and tell me Nina doesn't mean anything to you." 

Sonny: "What do you want me to say?"

I know! She literally just told him what she wanted him to say. Lol moment for me. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 6

I mean, even though this trial (pre-trial, whatever) was absurd, it really is good soap.   And just when I think Michael can't be any more of a loathsome asshole, he goes and proves me wrong.  Punching Scott, claiming Nina manipulated all of them (yes, yes, do tell, Sherlock Holmes, how Nina made you bribe a DA to get trumped-up charges against her, then somehow made Willow overhear a conversation between herself and Sonny, and THEN knew that Willow, in all her righteousness, would be compelled to tell the truth on the stand.  I'll wait.), and then with the empty threat of "this isn't over."  Child, sit down.

Carly to Sonny: "Did you even want to remember me?"

Me: "Well..."

But, for real, Carly should be angry at Sonny for not telling her about this, but given she FELL IN LOVE WITH JASON when she thought Sonny was dead, how can she be mad he did the same?  Oh, right, hypocrisy.

Which leads me to Joss stating Nina is "the worst hypocrite I've ever met."  You don't know your family at all, do you? 

Lastly, can someone sentence me to 30 days at Club Fed?  It's probably the most relaxed I'd be in I don't know how long.  Suck it up, Spencer.

• Love 20
3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Good point, she was doing a NY Jewish stereotype.

Not sure what this means exactly. Think the actress was just portraying a peeved professor. 

Loved seeing Nina finally break out of her mopey sad state. And to yell at Willow and Michael! Fantastic. Hate seeing Michael not arrested. 

• Love 6

Sonny will lie and downplay his roll in being away from his family FOR NINE MONTHS till the bitter end.... "Alls I had was a watch that said Mike!!!" Um, and a fucking wedding ring, liar! And people asking you if you wanted to find out who you were!

Maybe Carly can ditch Sonny, form a friendship with Ms. Woo, and become the mobstress she's always wanted to be. 

PS. HatMan is a HatAss!

• Love 6
3 hours ago, KittyQ said:

This guy just demonstrated how useless he is, why would you support him??

To prove the first donation wasn't a bribe?  In case Sonny moves his operations to PA he wants to make sure there's an ineffective DA in place?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Blackie said:

I think LW almost lost it herself there, she had to cover her mouth. Or just her acting , thinking "Sonny you are such a dumbass"

IIRC, it was Carly, the character, almost losing her shit completely. Maybe that's just my interpretation because that whole conversation felt all too similar to ones I bet many of us had with men in our lives at one time or another! (Hopefully when we're all young and dumb.)

• Love 2

How can anyone be as clueless, stupid and nuts as Michael? Why hasn’’t he been clued in at some point in his life? How can someone as dumb as Michael be the CEO of his family’s business? I wouldn’t let him be the CEO of my local soda soap. Which I don’t even own. Why can’t this show hire someone to play this part that is even a bit believable?

Just now, Gam2 said:

How can anyone be as clueless, stupid and nuts as Michael? Why hasn’’t he been clued in at some point in his life? How can someone as dumb as Michael be the CEO of his family’s business? I wouldn’t let him be the CEO of my local soda soap. Which I don’t even own. Why can’t this show hire someone to play this part that is even a bit believable?

Of course, I meant “Soda shop” instead of soda soap. Duh. Sorry, folks.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

It was delicious when the DA told Michael that it was actually Sonny's second round of testimony that probably killed the case; Michael had his Emily Litella moment when he realized mid-rant that he didn't even know his father said he wasn't a victim, because Michael wasn't in the courtroom.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, nilyank said:

Nina's only concern is finding Sonny and making sure that he is okay and that none of this was her fault.

How is this her fault, though? Seriously. Sonny's an adult, allegedly - (TM) Silas Clay - so how did she "make him" do anything? Michael being a mop-headed idiot who broke the law is the only reason this ended up in court to begin with, and now he's pouting because.....he broke the law and got away with it. Twice, if you count him punching Scotty. What?

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Daisy said:

especially when they just made a big deal about Chase punching Val. likeit just boils down to is that Val is debasing BLQ so hard and no one in her family decides to go "hey back off", so Chase punches Val and it's so bad he has to be suspended.

Scotty legit tells Michael the truth - that Sonny simply didn't care enough to come home to his family, and Michael gets pissed off and punches him and it's okay because he was angry. come on show. 

The one thing Michael skating on this avoids are the endless scenes of everyone crying about how unfair it is to Michael, because (somehow) he’s the best, most important businessman and dad in the whole town.  On top of endless scenes  of Mooby  fuming, and Shebeast howling and shrieking.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Are they really going to make Alexis failing the background check a deterrent to her teaching? Couldn’t they easily say her record was expunged with the pardon? This is the same town where convicted felon Sam has a PI license and Franco was able to work at the hospital with children. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Are they really going to make Alexis failing the background check a deterrent to her teaching? Couldn’t they easily say her record was expunged with the pardon? This is the same town where convicted felon Sam has a PI license and Franco was able to work at the hospital with children. 

Maybe Alexis needs to join the mob since laws and rules and consequences never apply to anyone in that sphere.

• Love 8

Speaking of throwing a punch, what's Chase doing with his time off due to his suspension?  Specifically, how can he make rent?  Pay for a gym membership?  The guy doesn't seem to have a care in the world. 

• Love 3

Willow to Nina: "Not everything's about you!"  Unspoken part of the sentence: Except when something goes wrong, then it's always somehow about you.

If they're going to let Michael punch Scott, then they should at least balance the scales by letting Nina smack some sense into Willow.

• Love 11

I love the drama at the courthouse, but the stupidity behind it just brings it down.

And, not to disparage Alexis' character, but she has a couple dead bodies in her rearview (one literally) so her stabbing Dante is sort of the least of her problems in a background check.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Daisy said:

this is GREAT SOAP right now.

5 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I mean, even though this trial (pre-trial, whatever) was absurd, it really is good soap.  

I know, right?! This is the first time in months that a big reveal that’s been in the making for a long time didn’t sputter and go lame almost immediately. I guess it’s not fully done yet so there’s still time, but so far the reveal that Sonny and Nina were in love in NF has been a bombshell

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ciarra said:

Speaking of throwing a punch, what's Chase doing with his time off due to his suspension?  Specifically, how can he make rent?  Pay for a gym membership?  The guy doesn't seem to have a care in the world. 

He probably has some money saved up.  And it hasn’t been that long since he got laid off.  He probably had one more paycheck pending after his suspension.

• Love 1

Maybe Chase has to give up his apartment and Monica invites him to move into the Q mansion so he can spend time with Bailey and the proximity to BLQ will lead to shenanigans.  On the plus side - hot man holding a baby and may lead to Willow realizing Michael is his mother's son if Chase is literally there all the time to compare. On the minus side - Michael's "dog taking a shit" face whenever he sees Chase.

• Love 3

Michael is the most infuriatingly bland character. All this crazy shit happens to him, but he’s just not compelling enough to hold people’s attention, so they have to resort to tossing even more shit at him. Also, his final interaction with Willow today was so infantilizing. Like shouldn’t you actually talk about how Willow held back super important information instead of sweeping it under the rug as just her being the victim of Nina’s manipulation? It’s like the writers want to make it seem like he’s supportive and their relationship is so healthy, but it’s actually just him overlooking any agency, feelings, faults, etc., that she has. The brother/sister chemistry also doesn’t help. What a miserable pairing. 

Does this show actually think punching a senior citizen with all your might is anything other than gross as hell, or do they hate Michael just as much as I do? Even if his weak baby punch barely seemed to have any effect, I can’t believe anyone thinks this is leading man material.

I have hated Carly for over 25 years now, and I really don’t want to have to deal with characters inevitably fawning over her to talk about how strong she is to deal with her husband’s lies and infidelity blah blah blah. Sonny was surprisingly interesting today. If this were a better soap, I’d be intrigued to see how he works through those feelings about Nina. Knowing GH, however, I expect way too much groveling to Carly and apologizing to snot faced Michael and Joss, and little to no introspection by any party womp womp 

Edited by mehtotheworld
  • LOL 1
  • Love 20
13 hours ago, rur said:

My personal favorite was Carly saying, "Look me in the eyes and tell me Nina doesn't mean anything to you." 

Sonny: "What do you want me to say?"

This got my vote for funniest line of the day. Runner up was when Willow asked Nina what she was supposed to do when asked the tough questions.

Nina: “You coulda lied, dumbass.” Ok, the last word wasn’t said, but it was definitely implied. Great delivery. And I’m not usually a Nina fan, but I loved the way she tore into simpering, defensive Willow today.

This show is so much fun right now. (Except for the scenes when Hat Man brings everything to a grinding halt.)

• Love 11

It IS entertaining soap ( despite the stupidity of identity fraud) although I think they missed an opportunity for more soapiness by having Scott press charges against Michael for assault. 

Then you'd have Nina being classy and intervening on Michael's behalf, getting Scott to drop charges. Michael would continue to be his whiney, entitled self but Willow could acknowledge that Nina wasn't the evilest evil that ever eviled (contradicting the Corinthos party line and causing more tension for Millowtonin). 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Suicidy said:
8 hours ago, ciarra said:

He probably has some money saved up.  And it hasn’t been that long since he got laid off.  He probably had one more paycheck pending after his suspension.

Some police still get paid when they are on suspension. Ok maybe that is just in Canada (strong police unions)

I agree, the last 3 days were actual appointment TV which GH hasnt been for a long time.

I wish they would have let the charges stick on Michael but I hope at least Scott got  Leisl and his fun trip to St Lucia out of it, I hope we get to see that.

I'm still not convinced on MB's acting rising to the story. I just think his twitching, stunned style of line delivery fits the story.

11 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

IIRC, it was Carly, the character, almost losing her shit completely. Maybe that's just my interpretation because that whole conversation felt all too similar to ones I bet many of us had with men in our lives at one time or another! (Hopefully when we're all young and dumb.)

Actually interesting you say that, because watching that scene I was having an flashback feeling of almost losing my shit in that kind of conversation. Ok to be truthful, I did LOSE my shit! OMG Carly had more control then me 😆🤣

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Runner up was when Willow asked Nina what she was supposed to do when asked the tough questions.

Nina: “You coulda lied, dumbass.” Ok, the last word wasn’t said, but it was definitely implied. Great delivery. And I’m not usually a Nina fan, but I loved the way she tore into simpering, defensive Willow today.

I know the reading we're supposed to have is that Willow is just so honest and/or a stickler for the rules that it would never occur to her to lie under oath, but I was thinking about her "conditioning." She grew up in a system of vows and obedience to authority (Shiloh's). I don't think evasion under questioning comes easily to her.

But yes, Nina was great in that scene.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, NotMySekrit2Tell said:

I know the reading we're supposed to have is that Willow is just so honest and/or a stickler for the rules that it would never occur to her to lie under oath, but I was thinking about her "conditioning." She grew up in a system of vows and obedience to authority (Shiloh's). I don't think evasion under questioning comes easily to her.

I don't know. She didn't look at all conflicted and LIED straight in Chase's FACE when she was boinking the SLS while she was married to Chase.

• Love 12
15 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I wish that the show valued me enough  to make Michael go to jail for punching Scott.

didn't Chase get suspended from his job for six months for this exact thing?

15 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Esme is auditing but I thought that Spencer was taking his for credit.

and why is she only auditing?  For a supposed trust fund baby, she never seems to have any money.  I doubt she has a penny, and that is why she has glommed onto "Spence"

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Daisy said:

if you only turned around earlier i would have chosen YOU baby!

That's exactly what he seemed to be saying!  I expected her to say  "Are you seriously holding me responsible for not seeing my face in your dreams?!

15 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

"this isn't over."  Child, sit down.

Which leads me to Joss stating Nina is "the worst hypocrite I've ever met."  You don't know your family at all, do you? 

A) Yes!!!!

B) That whole exchange between entitled brats Joss and Spencer showed me that they fit together as co-conspirators/possible love interests and they DO NOT deserve Cam or (in the future) Trina. Cam and Trina are waaaayyyyy too good for them.

13 hours ago, Gam2 said:

How can anyone be as clueless, stupid and nuts as Michael?

I assume this is a rhetorical question?

8 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I don't know. She didn't look at all conflicted and LIED straight in Chase's FACE when she was boinking the SLS while she was married to Chase.

This is different. The Dawn of Day cult was about rules and consequences. As far as family goes, she only had her mother in her ilfe and so that cult was her family. In this case, she values Wiley as her adopted son above all else in her life. Scott got in her face and told her "you'll go to prison and won't see your son if you don't obey the law right now."

There were no such laws/consequences for her regarding sleeping with Michael and lying to Chase's back while married to him. She stood to lose Chase from her life, but she already demonstrated that it wasn't really a loss/consequence  for her because she's under the delusion she has everything she wants with Michael and his family

The most compelling dramatic work I've seen recently on this show was Lynn Herring/Lucy offering Sasha empathy when sharing her past about Serena and miscarriages (brava LH!!), Nina telling off Michael and Willow, and Carly confronting Sonny. Seeing Michael and Carly humiliated was very satisfying. This seems like the first time karma has daught up to Carly, relatonship-wise as her anger and pain at Sonny and Nina reminds me of what Robin went through when Jason just wouldn't force Carly to stop being the other woman in their relationship. Carly was very manipulative/obsessively "in love" with Jason as Sonny has been with Nina, and now she can't go running and crying to Jason about Sonny - hahahaha!  I assume she will at least try to latch on to Drew as a Jason substitute. 

To clarify, I think JW and SM have done terrific work with the Liam birth and death storyline, but I just don't care because the writers haven't invested in them to make me care.  They flirted, had a ONS, she got pregnant, they had one date and other than that have been entirely focused on the fantasy of raising their son. They didn't have a real relationship, or struggle with infertility as a couple, for me to be heartbroken for this "couple" or believe the "ILYs" on Christmas ... which turned into the show propping the Corinthos Fam yet again about love of "family"  when Sonny and Brando don't actually have a relationship.  They've had a few conversations and are cousins in some way.  My reaction to the Christmas scenes: "So... Brando and Sasha are the new/replacement Morgan and Kiki. Got it."

Does anyone else think it's weird that in a matter of months, the Show has re-cast/SORAS-ed a half dozen child characters: Wiley, Aiden, Donna, Rocco ahd Charlotte (BOTH of Lulu's kids), and Danny? 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Does anyone else think it's weird that in a matter of months, the Show has re-cast/SORAS-ed a half dozen child characters: Wiley, Aiden, Donna, Rocco ahd Charlotte (BOTH of Lulu's kids), and Danny? 

since at least half of those recasts are approximately the same age, I have to wonder if it is because they/their parents aren't vaxxed.  In the case of Charlotte, who is old enough IRL, I read that she wasn't.

13 minutes ago, MarciNJ said:

since at least half of those recasts are approximately the same age, I have to wonder if it is because they/their parents aren't vaxxed.  In the case of Charlotte, who is old enough IRL, I read that she wasn't.

I don’t know about all of them but the previous Wiley’s family moved to a different country and I think the first recast was always meant to be temporary until they could cast someone because the actors used to play James. Also, the actor who used to play Aiden booked an HBO show that started filming earlier this year 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

She didn't look at all conflicted and LIED straight in Chase's FACE when she was boinking the SLS while she was married to Chase.

She wasn't under oath then. It's pretty easy to lie when you're not threatened with perjury charges.

1 hour ago, MarciNJ said:

For a supposed trust fund baby, she never seems to have any money. 

I think she's said that her trustees are really strict about giving her money, but paying for school should be a no-brainer. It's so dumb. TFGH.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

This is different. The Dawn of Day cult was about rules and consequences. As far as family goes, she only had her mother in her ilfe and so that cult was her family. In this case, she values Wiley as her adopted son above all else in her life. Scott got in her face and told her "you'll go to prison and won't see your son if you don't obey the law right now."

1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

She wasn't under oath then. It's pretty easy to lie when you're not threatened with perjury charges.

Why y'all harshin' on my Mellow??? I gotta find some happiness among this DRECK.

• LOL 1
22 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

but paying for school should be a no-brainer. It's so dumb. TFGH.

and rent, for a place to live, so she doesn't have to stay with Kevin.  Bet she was bummed to be kicked out of Wyndemere.

4 hours ago, NotMySekrit2Tell said:

I know the reading we're supposed to have is that Willow is just so honest and/or a stickler for the rules that it would never occur to her to lie under oath, but I was thinking about her "conditioning."

Maybe that will help her realize she is now in the Corinthos cult.

1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

That whole exchange between entitled brats Joss and Spencer showed me that they fit together as co-conspirators/possible love interests a

I actually liked them together in those scenes and I could see Joss kicking her friend Trina to the curb if she needs Spencer for a "plan". It could be soapy. Cam and Trina are more of a true love couple, or even Cam and Esme (if we ever find out if Esme  is a sociopath or not). They can bring on someone new for Trina's true love.

3 hours ago, MarciNJ said:

For a supposed trust fund baby, she never seems to have any money.  I doubt she has a penny, and that is why she has glommed onto "Spence"

This is exactly what I think. She definitely has a scheme; I just wish they’d get on with it.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I think she's said that her trustees are really strict about giving her money, but paying for school should be a no-brainer. It's so dumb. TFGH.

True, if there actually were any trustees. And she doesn’t need to come up with good lies, considering who she’s lying to. Joss and Spencer, especially, are too self absorbed to apply any critical thinking. Trina can see past a stupid lie, but she’s been busy.

• Love 2

I bet this is a Rose Dewitt Bukader situation #Titanic. The money is gone, so she's trying to snag herself some Cassadine monies. She probably has a small stash to pay for important things but not enough to do a massive amount of someone in her class should be doing. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

There has to be money somewhere if Esmé was able to go to an expensive boarding school in France. I doubt she was a scholarship student—that kind of news gets out very quickly.

3 minutes ago, Daisy said:

I bet this is a Rose Dewitt Bukader situation #Titanic. The money is gone, so she's trying to snag herself some Cassadine monies. She probably has a small stash to pay for important things but not enough to do a massive amount of someone in her class should be doing. 

Or it's just that the hacks didn't even think about the character and are making it up as they go along.

• Love 7