Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

Anthony Geary is 74 now. He ain’t ancient. As I’m, now I’m in my 50’s I consider the 90’s ancient. LOL!!!! Anyhoo, it’s odd they’d kill him off now since only Laura & Bobbie are (barely on the canvas) and, Lucky & Lulu aren’t at all. I didn’t mind JE being gray but with the braids it was messy looking. Her last visit she was gray but it was with her shoulder length style and sleeker. Of course, she’s the same age as Geary and she can do what she wants. It’s nice that she visits and it most likely is for the benefits but I don’t really care all that much for Luke in this day and age. And, if you’re bringing him back what’s the point. Also, you don’t really need to bring him back to kill off Peter (which I’m fine with) and/or Victor. I’m a little confused by the whole thing myself. Since I’ve outed everyone ages I must say Genie Francis looks very pretty at 59. I can’t believe she’s only 2 years older than me. I know she was 17 and I think she was playing Laura marrying Scotty at 17 but I thought she was in her 20’s because she was sooooo much more mature than me at that time. 

• Love 2

LOL, does Carly think if she had 'picked' Jason he wouldn't have high-tailed it out of the country?  Because the thought of betraying *Sonny* would've had him running faster than you could say Stone Cold.  Stay delusional, Caroline.

Mac and Felicia looked great.  JJY and KW are aging very nicely--and I loved Felicia's sparkly jumpsuit. 

Peter ain't never leaving, is he? 

• Love 4

I can’t imagine TG is coming back anytime soon. His husband posted a picture of him sick just a couple of weeks ago in Amsterdam. My guess is this is a caper for Laura and Tracy and not an actual death but who knows with this show? 

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Wow, I hope TG is okay. He's had some rough years when it comes to his health.

I didn’t mean sick like hospitalized. He was recovering at home, I didn’t mean to alarm anyone! But still doubtful he was in the US filming a couple of weeks ago or will be anytime soon. 

1 hour ago, racked said:

I can’t imagine TG is coming back anytime soon. His husband posted a picture of him sick just a couple of weeks ago in Amsterdam. My guess is this is a caper for Laura and Tracy and not an actual death but who knows with this show? 

Who is TG’s husband? I have Instagram and wouldn’t even know where to look because I don’t even think TG has Instagram. That said, I’ve never looked either. The only thing I’ve know that he moved to Amsterdam years ago. Hopefully, he’s happy but I tend to agree that he’s not coming back and it’s a ruse by Victor, Peter….someone to get Laura & Tracey in some caper and to give JE pay & benefits. I think she also likes the people at GH, too. 

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

Who is TG’s husband? I have Instagram and wouldn’t even know know where to look because I don’t even think TG has Instagram. That said, I’ve never looked either. The only thing I’ve know that he moved to Amsterdam years ago. Hopefully, he’s happy but I tend to agree that he’s not coming back and it’s a ruse by Victor, Peter….someone to get Laura & Tracey in some caper and to give JE pay & benefits. I think she also likes the people at GH, too. 

TG doesn’t have an Insta, his husband does. And he does seem happy! I was only referencing the Insta post because it made it seem all the more unlikely he was filming or will be anytime soon. It’s very easy to find him if you search Tony’s name as a tag, he tags him often. I wasn’t off sleuthing to find personal information about him. 

For those interested, here’s his husband’s Insta: https://instagram.com/claudiogama_71?utm_medium=copy_link

It’s not set to private and a lot of GH and other soap people follow him so I don’t think he or Tony mind fans seeing these little glimpses of their life. 

Edited by racked
  • Love 3
45 minutes ago, racked said:

TG doesn’t have an Insta, his husband does. And he does seem happy! I was only referencing the Insta post because it made it seem all the more unlikely he was filming or will be anytime soon. It’s very easy to find him if you search Tony’s name as a tag, he tags him often. I wasn’t off sleuthing to find personal information about him. 

Thanks. I’m so social media inept I had no idea you could search a tag. In fact, I can barely tag my own friends so I don’t. LOL!!!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

That did not look like Sonny's penthouse at all . I guess original set is gone and this one so much smaller.

I don't think Luke's dead, they would leave that for TG. 

• Love 1

Even if they kill off Luke, is he really dead?  Luke himself made some comment years ago, I think to Tracy, that no one ever really dies in Port Charles.  So kill him off and bring him back someday if TG wants to make an appearance.

• Love 1

They're reintroducing the Sonny penthouse set? (Well...something we're supposed to think is the same one.) The S&C people must think that's an ominous development. I don't think they'd have bothered constructing it unless he was going to be spending a lot of time there, and that's where the whole S&C saga began. Now Nina is having scenes with him there.

I wonder if Carly will show up and get all nostalgic. Hate sex. Being ordered over and over to go to her room. The time the bomb was delivered. The other time Sonny brought his own bomb and blew it up. Being thrown out while she was wearing the wedding dress. Discovering him in bed with Alexis. Michael packing a suitcase for her and telling her to GTFO when he learned about Alcazar. So many memories!  

Drew needs to find a new topic. It seems like 75 percent of his dialogue since he came back has been about bonding with Jason, losing Jason, and "Sucks that I came back and y'all lost Jason."

• Love 4
10 hours ago, racked said:

For those interested, here’s his husband’s Insta: https://instagram.com/claudiogama_71?utm_medium=copy_link

It’s not set to private and a lot of GH and other soap people follow him so I don’t think he or Tony mind fans seeing these little glimpses of their life. 

Oh I didn't know he was married!  Amsterdam is so beautiful,  he's living the life.   Good for him. 

ps - I hope he stays there living the good life because I am not a fan of Luke Spencer. 

Edited by CeChase
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, NotMySekrit2Tell said:

They're reintroducing the Sonny penthouse set? (Well...something we're supposed to think is the same one.)

it annoyed me that they couldn't be sussed with actually making it look like the original.  At least put the door on the correct wall.

• Love 2

First of all, Tracy!  Great to see JE again, even if for what will likely be a short return. I’m thinking the “Luke’s gone” is a cliffhanger-ish fakeout and that he’s disappeared on an adventure or it’s related to

Spoiler

Constance Towers’ recent filming

It seems like the set designers have more of a budget these days, starting back with the new MC pool and now with the reintroduction of the (albeit simple) Sonny/Stone penthouse. On the subject of sets, is the stairwell in Laura and Kevin’s place impossibly placed, leading to right behind the front door?

Are the writers foreshadowing Britt/Austin? I’d hope not since she’s Chief of Staff and he’s on staff, but it’s not like something like that would stop the writers. 

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, NotMySekrit2Tell said:

Drew needs to find a new topic. It seems like 75 percent of his dialogue since he came back has been about bonding with Jason, losing Jason, and "Sucks that I came back and y'all lost Jason."

More like 90 percent. We get it, Show, Drew feels guilty and responsible for Jason's death. Can we (and he) please move on now?

1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

At least put the door on the correct wall.

That drives me crazy. The redo of the Q mansion has the door in a totally different place than it was originally, and we're not supposed to notice.

25 minutes ago, mbluecpa said:

Are the writers foreshadowing Britt/Austin?

I think Austin is for Maxie once (if?) Peter finally shuffles off his mortal coil. I think the Britt/Austin stuff is to show us how Britt is no longer the Britch. Jason's love changed her, y'all.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, NotMySekrit2Tell said:

I wonder if Carly will show up and get all nostalgic. Hate sex. Being ordered over and over to go to her room. The time the bomb was delivered. The other time Sonny brought his own bomb and blew it up. Being thrown out while she was wearing the wedding dress. Discovering him in bed with Alexis. Michael packing a suitcase for her and telling her to GTFO when he learned about Alcazar. So many memories!  

Remember how anyone could literally walk through that door even if Sonny explicitly said "No visitors," and Max apologizing "Sir, I couldn't stop him/her!" even if it was Lila. 

• LOL 4

Today's Notes. 
I woke up just in time.

It's a new day in Port Charles! We've got some Portia + Curtis afterglow They don't have to work so Portia is like we're off... so they going to get off teehee. Portia goes it's been 20 years since we were together. but it was so much better. (hm i wonder if this week Curtis is trina's father). Curtis goes i wonder what would have happened if we waited until we were both single. Portia goes nah fam, I wouldn't change anything. (maybe because Curtis is Trina's daddy LOL). Portia goes i don't believe in changing the past, only learning from it. Curtis deploys the I Love You.  Portia deploys the I Love You back. she wants to make a deal, let's leave the past behind us. Let's focus on the future/new life. (but um. Trina secret?)

Leo is noting BLQ2 is drinking a lot of Milk so she's gonna burp a lot. BLQ is :( if I took what Austin said seriously.. Olivia said no - we're all guility but we're getting the help he needs. No one is at fault. Ned is going to... readopt him? So they canceled it?  Leo takes BLQ to look at octopoi. and Ned is like well we settled me adopting Leo - let's work on us. (Why? Why? Divorce her, Ned!). Olivia is like i was devastated when you cheated me. Ned is like can you forgive me? (I will point out  - they aren't talking about how Olivia emotionally cheated on him w/Robert). anyway Olivia goes all of this happened because we can't communicate. But we're there now. and Olivia is like let's spend life together. They kiss. (boo). 

Nava runs into Mistah Sheffield. Nik is like let's go somewhere else. Ava is like no. We play nice, Mr. Sheffield has things over you. They fake it and say Hi, and Mr. Sheffield is like Hi! and puts a flag underneath Nik's nose (Paper says: Crisis at Cassadine Industries). Nik goes WTF? Ava notes the invader looks different. There was a lot of infodump that i couldn't be bothered with. Anyway Shawn shows up with some stupid quote of "the buck stops here?" (SHUT UP). and All Cassadines look at him. Shawn is all. Hey The Invader is all about SOCIAL JUSTICE NOW! So I sicced my team on them. Shawn is very smug about this, and I am like. Um. Shouldn't you be targeting other criminals in town like, oh i dunnooo.. Sonny? (also. the smug is very disgusting because again. they are ignoring HE. WAS. GONNA. KILL. DREW. they keep making this about Hayden and it ain't). Mister Sheffield is giving Shawn DEATH EYES. He goes, "give me the word... and I'll handle the situation for you." Ava glares at Nik. (me: please give Mistah Sheffield the word) LOL

Mistah Sheffield goes "Well a long walk off the short pier can be arranged." Ava goes the last time you did that, (Naomi Dreyfus) it brought the spotlight closer to us. Nik goes. We don't do this.. Mr. Sheffield goes "May i remind you of a garage seven years ago." He goes, sacrifices must be made. Winds of change is coming for the family and we must be ready. Nik nolonger has time for this and goes spill the tea already what's coming. Mr Sheffield dodges and goes you'll get answers when I get answers. 

Val is stopped at the hospital. Bobbie stops him and goes, you is not going to see Peter.  Bobbie is like I'm staff I have to keep Peter alive eve though i hate him. Val is like i just need to talk to him. Bobbie is like. Oh. (very disappointedly LOL). Well talk to Mistah Sheffield. Val is like WTF? My So Called Daddy was here? Bobbie can't infodump him since she wasn't there. She brings up Mikkos and other Cassadines and Val goes "this is why i need to know."  Alexis shows up and goes "I'll handle him." Bobbie gets a text from Laura. Some infodumping, and Alexis blurts out to Val, she was at a meeting she nearly fell off the wagon. 

Monica Sighting!! She is like. heeeyyyy Drew must have been a good night if you're just getting in. Drew just smiles (because he was with Carly and that's never good. Monica is like did you and Sam get back together?! Drew goes no. Monica goes. oh i was with ned and Olivia and talking with them. Drew goes Sup? Monica goes. "it's not my place to tell." (learn from this). And well we need to deal with ELQ issues now you are back. Drew's like i just need a shower. Drew goes "Peter is awake." Deadpan Monica goes "that's unfortunate."  Drew wants to talk to Peter about the conditioning. Monica goes I can't talk any one of my boys out of anything. She says pls be careful I can't lose another son to Peter. 

Tracy is having a bad dream. Laura wakes her up. Tracy is like. i still can't believe Luke is gone! they hold hands and look incredibly sad. LOL Kevin brings her coffee and she goes "it's terrible. thank you.".... Laura goes she called Lucky and  she heard about the cable car crash but he didn't realize Luke was on it. Tracy said she was hoping that Luke wasn't there, but the authorities brought the remains to her and ID the body. Tracy goes it was her fault Luke was there, and is dead... they done killed Luke. (and by killed i mean.. "killed" lol).  Laura has watery eyes

Tracy infodumps. Luke had a scam tip. He wouldn't have gone if Tracy gave the blessing. Tracy lost her temper and said if he cared about that lifestyle he didn't care about her. Kevin says he can be around for her. Tracy smiles and goes, I don't need a shrink, I need Luke. Tracy goes i need my Family. Laura goes you aren't waiting for Bobbie? Tracy starts to breakdown and Laura goes you are welcome here anytime. Tracy wobbles she knows and leaves. Kevin asks Laura how she's doing, and Laura breaks down. Kevin assures Laura he's not threatened by the past, Luke was part of her life. Laura reminiscences about the anniversary of their wedding. (40 years!!). Then she goes "how will I tell Lulu when she wakes up? Kevin is like we'll cross that bridge when we get there. Bobbie shows up, Kevin leaves and Bobbie goes "Something terrible has happened."

Tracy is at  the Q's and Monica and BLQ are like. "What's up?!" Tracy hiccups in tears. "I need my family." Q-togetherness activate! Both BLQ and Monica gloom to her to hug her. 

Kevin tells Nik about Luke being killed. They are like we can't find ethan, and Nik is like we can. Mistah Sheffield gives his condolences. Kevin tosses out some Mikkos/Sheffield history, and Mistah Sheffield claps back. "Oh my brother's long buried as Luke shall be." Nik and ava looked HORRIFIED. Mr Sheffield goes on "such an accident. Luke was larger than life. so sad that he went out on a trivial way." (and right there it makes me think Mr. Sheffield had something to do w/this. - Nava agrees as they look at him with more horror and suspicion). Everyone leaves. Mr. Sheffield glares at the invader, and he gets a blocked call. 

Olivia and Ned wanna renew their vows. (NO. DIVORCE HER). Olivia is like we need to drown people out who are against us. Ned goes. Mother! Olivia goes Yeah like your Mother! but she's on the lam, and doesn't realize Tracy is behind her and sad.  Ned was like why didn't you tell me?! Tracy said it would make it normal. Tracy said nothing changed for other people. but for us. who knew Luke the world is empty. Tracy wanted to be around her family. Tracy thought that when they got to Amsterdam they'd be together for the end, joke  drpon her the end came sooner than expected. Ned hugs her. Family is all let's call Dillon, Skye, and Robert. Everyone leaves, Tracy stops crying immediately and goes. "Okay BLQ, just us. Why are we still pretending this baby is yours." BLQ looks shocked. Me: claps hands and goes Oh Tracy I missed you. 

Laura starts to tell Bobbie and Bobbie is like no. I'mnot hearing this. She picks up the phone and goes "Luke. this is your sister Barbara Jean. you drop EVERYTHING and call me now. RIGHT NOW." Laura goes... but he's not going to call. Bobbie rasps out stop. Laura goes no. He's gone. Bobbie whispers he's not, and she sobs no. (this is sad. it made me cry). Bobbie goes she should have known, because Luke always calls her for NY. Laura reminds her how much they loved each other.  Laura is like it's so crazy so random. Bobbie is like oh hell no. this wasn't an accident. Someone killed Luke. 

Shawn drops by Alexis  and Alexis laughs when she sees the Invader. Shawn is like why don't you work for me. Alexis looks shocked. 

Drew went into the hospital and Val is like sup  Drew is like I want answers. Val is like um. that's not a good idea Stay away  hello your conditioning. Drew is like wait let's talk about ELQ. Val grins and go. "I control your voting stock." (um. do you? Drew's alive.). 

THE SHOW ENDS
With Mr. Sheffield leaving the hotel saying. "Mayor Collins guard will be dropped with Luke neutralized. Time to start phase two."

holy. crap 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I enjoy the veterans as much as the next person, but the less JZ on my screen, the better. Her acting was terrible and her face is a cautionary tale. 

To the shock of no one, Luke may have been killed/snatched by Victor whom I'm enjoying the hell out of. I am not enjoying Sean's grandstanding, though, even if he looks good in a suit.

Don't care about Portia/Curtis. They are devoid of chemistry.

Don't care about Ned and Olivia.

I was happy to see Tracy. She is always a welcomed sight, I especially liked her last scene with BL about Bailey and why she's still pretending to be her mother. So at least the writers remembered that BL called her granny and asked for her help to find a baby.

All that said, I do find the show incredibly bleak. I don't give a wet fart about Luke Spencer, but couldn't they have waited 5 minutes after the death of Sasha's baby before they killed him off? I just feel like the characters have been in constant mourning, like there's no break between deaths. Or maybe it's because everyone thought that Sonny was dead for 9 months and kept talking about it for 9 months. Then Jason died and everyone (Carly and Drew self-flagellating) is still talking about it. GH is the new Debbie Downer.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

Why does everyone on the show have to blame themselves for things that aren't about them? It wasn't up to BLQ to make sure Leo got a proper diagnosis. This drives me nuts. It's so incredibly tedious.

A cable car crash in Austria is how Luke dies? And it's somehow Tracy's fault? (See rant above.)

13 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Don't care about Portia/Curtis. They are devoid of chemistry.

They sure are. It's like the show actively seeks out pairings with no spark. See also: Willow and Michael, Sam and Dante (and Drew).

LOL at Curtis's "mistakes were made." You mean like sleeping with a married woman?

JZ's voice is not the Betty Boop voice she usually uses. I like this one a lot better.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Drew, what in the world makes you think that Peter is going to tell you the truth about your conditioning? Well, at least Drew's not talking about Jason again. Well not directly.

Shawn really has no business running a paper. Not only has he no experiences, he has a bias the size of the Empire State Building. And is stupid enough to bite the hand that feeds him. I need Victor to take him out before he spoils Alexis..

Curtis, your protestations of Portia being the one to help you change your life ring hollow considering how fast you dumped Jordan as soon as you saw Portia again.

Nice to see JE back but it was weird that she travelled to Port Charles in person jto tell Laura that Luke is dead. (Except we all know that he's not.) Wanting to see her family makes more sense, until you realize that it's just Monica, Ned and Brook Lynn.

Is this plotline the celebration of the 40th anniversary of the L&L wedding?

1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

They sure are. It's like the show actively seeks out pairings with no spark. See also: Willow and Michael, Sam and Dante (and Drew).

To make Carly's and Sonny's pairings look good.

On 1/2/2022 at 7:45 AM, NotMySekrit2Tell said:

Here's a deeper dive into that list. I'm cutting it off at the point when we get to fewer than ten appearances.

Laura Wright (Carly Corinthos) – 180
Cynthia Watros (Nina Reeves) – 145
Maurice Benard (Sonny Corinthos) – 139
Steve Burton (Jason Morgan) – 134
Kirsten Storms (Maxie Jones) – 115
Kelly Thiebaud (Dr. Britt Westbourne) – 113
James Patrick Stuart (Valentin Cassadine) – 112
Chad Duell (Michael Corinthos) – 111
Finola Hughes (Anna Devane-109/Alex Marick-2) – 109
Katelyn MacMullen (Willow Tait) – 106

Jophielle Love (Violet Barnes) – 17

Hard to believe that Violt was on only 17 times. Seems like much more.

Of the top 10, only Anna and Valentin are not mobbed up or mob adjacent. ( consider Maxie mob adjacent she's such a propper.) .

The problem is partly that there is so much emphasis on the mob stories this year. But a bigger problem is that it's been this way for years now. There are really no new stories to tell, or if there is the hint of one (Sonny's amnesia) the show picks the shows picks the cheapest way out to keep Our Heroes Sonny Carly and Jason pure. Even a drunk Sonny alone wth Nina in his penthouse is completely wasted.

• Love 7

Olivia, there are two people in a marriage. Ned slept with someone else, but it didn't come out of nowhere. You had an emotional affair with Robert Scorpio, remember? So take some responsibility for the state of your marriage. You both need to do the work to repair things.

Shawn is a smug idiot, but he does look mighty  good in a suit. Nik being shocked—shocked!—that there is HR trouble at Cassadine Industries was pretty funny. 

32 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I don't give a wet fart about Luke Spencer, but couldn't they have waited 5 minutes after the death of Sasha's baby before they killed him off?

I don't care about the timing because Sasha's baby was pointless to begin with, but at least he had a part on the show before being tocked. Luke's been gone for 7-1/2 years, and his death is a current plot point? Talk about irrelevant.

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Luke's been gone for 7-1/2 years, and his death is a current plot point? Talk about irrelevant.

I may be too cynical, but my first thought was that it was a cheap way to kill someone off in order to advance a plot -- TPTB can say they're honoring the show's "legacy" by choosing a character who hasn't been on screen for several years, and mentioning  other former characters, and they can move the story forward while patting themselves on the back.

Edited by rur
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't care about the timing because Sasha's baby was pointless to begin with, but at least he had a part on the show before being tocked. Luke's been gone for 7-1/2 years, and his death is a current plot point? Talk about irrelevant.

It's irrelevant and now we'll get to see Sonny beat his chest about losing his good friend Luke so soon after losing Jason. And of course, he's Carly's uncle.

My only hope is that they will give more room in this for Laura and Robert and those who were really close with Luke as opposed to giving Sonny and Carly more pearls to clutch. Even Sasha's baby's death became about them and how great at grieving they are.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

it annoyed me that they couldn't be sussed with actually making it look like the original.  At least put the door on the correct wall.

Right, it's like when the briefly brought back the brownstone and everything was in the wrong place.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

now we'll get to see Sonny beat his chest about losing his good friend Luke so soon after losing Jason. And of course, he's Carly's uncle.

Kind of surprised the family got the news before Sonny did, And no one mentioned letting him know! Hee.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Killing Luke, real or faked, seems pointless, he's been gone for so long, Laura's moved on, his kids aren't around, Rocca and Aiden wouldn't be able to identify him in a line-up and so on. Bobby probably won't be on for long and there's the looming chance this could turn into another loss for Carly/Sonny (there's still no way I believe they care about Brando/Sasha/Liam.)  

Plus I'm skeptical as to if he's really dead. TG doesn't seem interested in coming back but as long as he's alive (unless there's something going on I don't know about) I figure there's always a chance he can pop up looking creepy AF like his appearance when JE/Tracy left. 

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, Gigi43 said:

Plus I'm skeptical as to if he's really dead. TG doesn't seem interested in coming back but as long as he's alive (unless there's something going on I don't know about) I figure there's always a chance he can pop up looking creepy AF like his appearance when JE/Tracy left. 

I don't think he'd come back except for something really big -- like the end of the show or something else of that magnitude.  But I'd be surprised if there are many (or any) long time viewers that believe the character is most sincerely dead.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

JZ's voice is not the Betty Boop voice she usually uses. I like this one a lot better.

Although it seemed liked she couldn't pronounce (slurred ?) some words. 

2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I especially liked her last scene with BL about Bailey and why she's still pretending to be her mother. So at least the writers remembered that BL called her granny and asked for her help to find a baby.

oh darn I had fallen asleep by that part!  OK maybe Tracey will put an end to this storyline.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, Blackie said:

Although it seemed liked she couldn't pronounce (slurred ?) some words. 

She's had that for years.

25 minutes ago, Blackie said:

maybe Tracey will put an end to this storyline.

Here's hoping. This story needs a giant kick forward.

• Love 5

I don't think that they can end the Bailey Lou = Louise storyline till Peter is no longer a threat. And he just refuses to die.

Between Holly, Jason and now Luke (and possibly Morgan), there are altogether too many people on this show who are reported to be dead but aren't.  Add to that Hayden theoretically in hiding for fear of being killed.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, jqdeco said:

Even if they kill off Luke, is he really dead?  Luke himself made some comment years ago, I think to Tracy, that no one ever really dies in Port Charles.  So kill him off and bring him back someday if TG wants to make an appearance.

I remember that scene.  I think they said it in unison.  Regardless, I’m happy to see Jane Elliot back.  So many other characters for Tracy to put in their place.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Blackie said:

oh darn I had fallen asleep by that part!  OK maybe Tracey will put an end to this storyline.

I doubt it, especially with that roach being awake.

I think that Tracey is going to do what she can to push BL and Chase together, though.

ETA - On another note, Tracey's reaction to the taste of coffee made me giggle because I assumed that Kevin brewed a pot of Corinthos Coffee. 

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
34 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I don't think that they can end the Bailey Lou = Louise storyline till Peter is no longer a threat.

Agree, but they can have more people learn that Bailey is really Louise and have Peter possibly overhear someone talking about it and threaten Maxie. Something more than BL making guilty looks every time someone mentions "her" baby.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Agree, but they can have more people learn that Bailey is really Louise and have Peter possibly overhear someone talking about it and threaten Maxie. Something more than BL making guilty looks every time someone mentions "her" baby.

who would really threaten maxie over it though? everyone is anti-Peter.
(unless it's like Deputy Mayor or Mistah Sheffield himself i guess). 

which is why this storyline is beyond dumbo. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I don’t know if my memory is crap, but I thought they did end up remodeling the penthouse and put the door on the other side. 

• Useful 1

I was kind of cracking up that so many people had heard of this cable car accident in Austria. Even Lucky! I mean, I know it can make national news if a number of people are killed, but it just seemed so random, like of course everyone was signed up to the google cable car news feed. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
8 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I just realized that Sonny and Sam are going to be neighbors with this penthouse situation.

If the show builds back the hallway/elevator set. 

Luke's not dead. Scam you can't pass up, body none of his family saw, ID'd from his personal effects. Not sure what the purpose of this is since he's offscreen for so long. Unless he's making a guest appearance.

Let's see how long it takes for this death to end up all about Sonny's grief after losing Jason, Carly losing her uncle, Michael losing his uncle. I'm shocked they had Bonnie and Nik told. Even brought up finding Ethan. Skye, and Dillion. The writers even knowing those names shock me.

Olivia wants the baby and instantly puts her in basinett. 

Ned adopting Leo is best for that kid since he was the only one (other than Austin) who cared about getting him checked out and treatment. He didn't treat autism like a bad word or diagnosis as something to be ashamed of. He wasn't a bigot.

Does Tracy know Jason's dead, she's going to go on and on about Luke dying and the world changing then asking about Bailey yet Monica just lost her 3rd child.

• Love 4

When everyone ends up in that clinic where no one ever dies, it's really hard to care when someone supposedly dies. (Unless the actor is also gone.) That said, I did tear up a bit with Bobbie and Laura. JE was good with Laura too. 

JE has amazing bone structure. She has more than enough presence to carry off those braids. She could play a medieval queen, imo. The one left standing after all the warriors are dead and the city is in ruins. 😏

• Love 13
53 minutes ago, Artsda said:

yet Monica just lost her 3rd child.

Was Dawn her daughter? (I wasn't watching then.) Dawn, AJ, Emily and now Jason maks 4. And grandson Oscar.

(Meanwhile Sonny is populating the world.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 3