Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

41 minutes ago, seasons said:

Why is unnecessary Rocco being a snot to drew about going to a baseball game with Jason's kid? 

Because  he isn't spending enough time with grandma Laura and way too much time with grandma Olivia

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

I wish a bomb had gone off, or that a tsunami had wiped out Sonny's home today before Sasha and Brando got there and taken out all the fuckheads. Having to listen to Brando being in awe of Sonny going on about loss and Michael's peals of wisdom when he just lost his own child like 24 hours ago was too much. 

The writers show so much disrespect to their characters' grief by making it ALL ABOUT SONNY AND HIS FAMILY.

I'm sure Joss also called Nelle her sister.

Monica talking about Jason as though Jason bothered spending that much time with her or came over for Christmas. And that picture of him standing in front of his motorcycle and then panning to the door, I thought that they were going to show us Jason in some hospital bed, 'cuz Christmas miracles and St. Jasus must go hand in hand. So I was glad I was wrong about that.

BL, just tap that. Seriously. Just go for it. He's there, he's available. Just do it!

I thought the scenes with her taking Bailey to visit Maxie was very sweet, but I'm thinking that there will be a lot of tears when BL has to give her back to her mother for good. 

Maxie, we are never better served than by ourselves. If you want Peter dead for Christmas. Go and do it.

• Love 13

I'd like to know who the idiots are who dropped off all the baby gifts in Sasha's hospital room, the ones that Michael probably took to their new baby nursery, just so they can see them when they arrive home with no baby.

15 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

The only thing more stupid than this charge against Nina is the fact that people call Jason a hero. Huh? He was a professional killer and mobster. End of story.

honestly, and I mean I know no one else knows it. but again. we have all these Jason kids mourning a man who never really spent time with them  and then flat out admitted that he wished every day he didn't have his children. That his only priorities was Carly, Sonny, and their kids and all. Basically because he liked being a murderer. 

if these guys were being dead honest and telling a good soap. someone Jake, Danny, should be all "Im sad he's dead but i won't miss him." vs. having Jake being holed up in his room awash with grief because his dead beat dad is dead.

• Love 8

Gross who would want to be hijacked out of the hospital to Sonny's house. Sasha has a good reason to become a drug addict again.

And really would there be a hearing the day after Christmas?

Sam deserves her kids to get noisy annoying toys, to bad they will be mostly annoying the Q's nanny and Monica.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I dunno, I kinda loved Lucy being a little seasonally naughty with who she thought was Kevin.  Maybe just because I, like Lucy, still hold a bit of a torch that they'll find their way back to each other someday.

I loved Lucy and Kevin back in the day (remember they had a pet duck?!?) but I actually thought yesterday’s scene came out of nowhere. I haven’t seen Lucy be even remotely inappropriate or flirty with Kevin in ages, so it was just weird. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I thought the scenes with her taking Bailey to visit Maxie was very sweet, but I'm thinking that there will be a lot of tears when BL has to give her back to her mother for good. 

I think that’s when she will finally do the deed with either Chase or Valentin (again). One or the other will try and comfort her and that will be the result. I think she has chem with both of them but I think I’m rooting for a Brook/Val end game. Once he knows the full truth it will change everything. Maybe she will even get preggers for real this time given this shows baby rabies. Now normally I would massively eyeroll ANOTHER baby being written it, but I don’t think I would mind that one. Which means it won’t happen. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Wow, Kodachrome Jason got to be part of the holiday montage. Using him in flashbacks, along with the photos, really makes me think they plan for him to come back once Covid's not a major health threat (she said, optimistically.) Or maybe they're just throwing him a little extra money for goodwill.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

The nerve of Nina giving her grandson a Christmas gift! What a monster!

3 hours ago, Daisy said:

Lisel continues to be the smartest person on the show and quickly figures out that Willow knows about Smike. 

Liesl needs to quickly figure out that Bailey is Louise and get rid of Peter so she can go back to Maxie.

Poor Sasha. First she loses her baby, now she's welcomed into the Corinthii family. What other horrors does she have to endure?

Shut up, Michael.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
26 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

I loved Lucy and Kevin back in the day (remember they had a pet duck?!?) but I actually thought yesterday’s scene came out of nowhere. I haven’t seen Lucy be even remotely inappropriate or flirty with Kevin in ages, so it was just weird. 

Of course, Sigmund!

It is a fair point, I can't remember the last time Lucy and Kevin breathed the same scene air.  Maybe back in the initial post-Ryan fallout?  But perhaps, like Blanche Devereaux before her, she has a thing for men in Santa suits and that goosed (heh) her dormant-but-never-gone feelings for Doc.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3
On 12/20/2021 at 12:40 PM, dubbel zout said:

Sad things happen even during the holidays. The timing doesn't bother me, as I never wanted Liam to exist in the first place.

So this is where GH decides to be "realistic."  :)

• Love 6
3 hours ago, nilyank said:

Where did Monica get that photo of Jason posing in front of a motorcycle?

I thought it looked like a p.r. picture that Burton would sign for his fans at show events.

2 hours ago, ffwbe said:

Did I miss them mentioning what happened to Sam? I didn’t see her at the Qs with the kids and she wasn’t at Alexis’ house during the second half of the show either 

She met her minimums and left her kids at Monica's the way she usually does.

As Kristina said  in the scene at Alexis' house, Scout and Danny were living at the Quartermaines while Sam was out o town.

3 hours ago, seasons said:

I know we have to Plan for next generation characters, but this preteen group isn't doing anything for me.

That’s because nobody has bothered to give any of them a personality. Their only function is to react adorably to whatever nonsense the nearest adult spouts. Aiden liked to bake for a hot minute, but that was dropped once everyone got past their gay panic, or whatever.

22 minutes ago, Katy M said:
1 hour ago, Blackie said:

And really would there be a hearing the day after Christmas?

Not this year since that would be Sunday.

Ha! Good observation. And to whoever wondered about it being Boxing Day, that is not a thing in the US. I bet most Americans don’t even know what that is.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, statsgirl said:
4 hours ago, nilyank said:

Where did Monica get that photo of Jason posing in front of a motorcycle?

I thought it looked like a p.r. picture that Burton would sign for his fans at show events.

So were the producers of GH just cleaning out their file cabinets?

Edited by Blackie
yikes their/there
  • LOL 9
49 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Aiden liked to bake for a hot minute, but that was dropped

no it hasn't. it's mentioned almost every time liz talks about aiden how much he's baking, in the kitchen etc.

• Love 9

Previews...I'm enjoying the Scotty/Dr. O pairing more and more, but oooh, nice dark spark there with her and Mister Sheffield.  

Also, Scotty must be loving life, given he gets to stick it to the Corinthii and impress his girl with one single court case.

• Love 6

Just what everyone wants for Christmas: a letter from Joss. 

Pip can (usually) sing, but that O Christmas tree was painful. And I did not even hear any clarinet! If I was in the hospital and trying to rest, that would put me over the edge!

I hope Willow spills it on the stand, this somehow clears Nina, and it pisses off Michael to the point where she peaces out. I would love to see her become a real mom to Wiley and fight to keep him from turning into mini-Michael. And I would rather Willow with Chase, and BLQ with Val. ...but then where do we put Anna?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

I hope Willow spills it on the stand, this somehow clears Nina, and it pisses off Michael to the point where she peaces out. I would love to see her become a real mom to Wiley and fight to keep him from turning into mini-Michael. And I would rather Willow with Chase, and BLQ with Val. ...but then where do we put Anna?

But why would Willow be on the stand. This is a hearing where Scottie wants the charges to be dropped. On the DA will be presenting witnesses and there is no reason to think that Willow will be called to the stand.

• Useful 1

I guess Britt was somewhere in the hospital.

Willow and Sasha should know Carly and her letter writing daughter would turn on them and attack in flashes 

Does Scott know about Bailey? Won't he wonder how? 

Monica said she misses Jason for Christmas? Like he'd even show up or give the family time of day. He'd be over with Sonny. She's better off with Drew back. A son who cares about the family and wants to be there.

I liked ending with Sasha and Brando. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

Pip can (usually) sing, but that O Christmas tree was painful. A

It was too high for her voice, I think she is better in a lower register. I didn't think it was totally terrible though.

1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

ust what everyone wants for Christmas: a letter from Joss. 

I guess the sentiment of the letter was probably nice but when you have to explain your 'Christmas present letter' before you give it, then you know it is not good lol!!  How is Willow supposed to respond to that!

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Does Scott know about Bailey? Won't he wonder how? 

Liesl doesn't know so Scottie doesn't either. They just think BLQ and Chase are being nice bringing over Bailey to see Maxie on Christmas. 

Did they mention where Georgie and James are?

• Useful 2
38 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Willow and Sasha should know Carly and her letter writing daughter would turn on them and attack in flashes

Doesn't Sasha already know that?  I have to imagine Carly and/or Joss went on one of their trademark snarling rants during the fake cheating stuff.

14 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Did they mention where Georgie and James are?

Maxie said something about Dr. O having given them gifts so I think they're supposed to be back in the bedroom.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1
On 12/21/2021 at 1:50 PM, movingtargetgal said:

Laura helped bring down Victor and his brother way back in the late 70s/early 80s Ice Princess story line.  The Cassidines had built a weather machine and froze Port Charles in August.  Victor was the only one of the 3 brothers to survive and spent decades in prison.  He has been planning his revenge for 40 years.  Victor's pride had to be hurt when Laura, dressed in a pink evening gown and high heels, held him at bay with a machine gun.  Here is a link to the video.  The Laura/Victor scene starts at 1:35.

I watch this stuff and laugh helplessly. I just cannot reconcile this being held up as the golden heyday of the show, yet any time writers go in for camp today, they're met with endless criticism for camping it up too much. Certainly nothing Ron Carlivati ever did matched up to the ridiculous level of camp in this clip!

• Love 3
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Michael looked like he had a particularly bad gas pain when he saw who the gift was from.  Also made him stomp his foot and call whatever idiot took his bribe in the hopes Nina will get the needle for "lying."  Because that's literally what Nina, all angst-ridden, called her crime today: "What's my defense--I did lie to Sonny and his family for months."  Christ, if  lying was a punishable by law act Carly would be serving life without the possibility of parole.

Also today:

- Sean telling the Davis clan that his "gift to Port Charles" was him buying The Invader.  Oh, FFS, someone should've gotten him a ladder so he could GET OVER HIMSELF. 

- I shouldn't be surprised that Sonny thinks bringing people in mourning to his house is exactly what they need. 

- Josslyn thinking the best gift in the world was a letter from her.  Enjoy it while it last, Willow.  She'll be demanding that letter back so she can rip it up in front of your face the minute you do something she doesn't approve of.

- This Louise lie is really getting to BLQ.  She seems to finally be realizing how hard it's going to be to hand that baby back to Maxie.

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Just what everyone wants for Christmas: a letter from Joss. 

You know what's coming, though.  Betrayal!!!! I treated you like my sister, and you betrayed my family.  Because Willow is going to tell the truth at the trial, Carly's going to get mad and leave Sonny, poor little Joss' world will be torn apart, and it's all.Willows.fault.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, nilyank said:

But why would Willow be on the stand. This is a hearing where Scottie wants the charges to be dropped. On the DA will be presenting witnesses and there is no reason to think that Willow will be called to the stand.

Obviously Willow will testify that Mike and Nina were in love therefore the identity fraud had good intentions and Nina is innocent. I’ve long accepted soaps will be ridiculous when it comes to court cases but this one really takes the cake. However, it will at least be super soapy to have Willow announce that love affair in front of shocked and distraught Michael and Carly.  And Michael will probably be mad at Willow. All the people I hate upset, it’ll be fun. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Aymery said:

I watch this stuff and laugh helplessly. I just cannot reconcile this being held up as the golden heyday of the show, yet any time writers go in for camp today, they're met with endless criticism for camping it up too much. Certainly nothing Ron Carlivati ever did matched up to the ridiculous level of camp in this clip!

Nah, for me the gold standard is the Labine era of GH. Just beautifully tragic without being too cheesy.

They definitely felt like they were trying to go for that vibe with both Liam's death and the really obvious Stone rip-off they did with Joss and Oscar a few years back.

I did enjoy the tree lighting episode as well as Spencer's shock that he's spending a few weeks at Camp Cupcake. Honey, if Aunt Becky can do it, so can you.

Positive observation: These people don't seem to exist on storyline islands nearly as much as they used to. There seems to be way more interaction than there used to be on this show.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 3

So why did Nina leave the gift for Wylie at Sonny's?

Wylie lives at the Q mansion.

Unless she was snooping and stalking (always a possibiity with her), she would have no idea that Sonny was hosting a Christmas get together or that Wylie would be there

She did it for one reason, because she wanted to make sure Sonny didn't forget her..

She is thirsty as hell.

Nina is flashing back to kissing Mike in Nixon Falls while at the same time Sonny is making goofy faces at Wylie without a single thought to her.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Liesl needs to quickly figure out that Bailey is Louise and get rid of Peter so she can go back to Maxie.

Poor Sasha. First she loses her baby, now she's welcomed into the Corinthii family. What other horrors does she have to endure?

Shut up, Michael.

I’m surprised Liesl hasn’t cooked up a plan to finish Peter off already.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

- Josslyn thinking the best gift in the world was a letter from her.  Enjoy it while it last, Willow.  She'll be demanding that letter back so she can rip it up in front of your face the minute you do something she doesn't approve of.

That pretty much felt like a first nail in Willow's coffin to me. 

Willow, girl, you're about to find out just how nasty Carly and Joss are. And that unwashed douchebag will not defend you. No balls will fold in front of his mommy faster than a cheap sweater.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
18 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

BL, just tap that. Seriously. Just go for it. He's there, he's available. Just do it!

Over on the Conners, when Jackie (Laurie Metcalf) lamented not taking the opportunity to tap her old supervisor (played by a young George Clooney) back in the day, she said, "I should have hit that until it broke." One of the funniest lines I've ever heard!

• LOL 8
15 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

And to whoever wondered about it being Boxing Day, that is not a thing in the US. I bet most Americans don’t even know what that is.

I know what it is now, but growing up, I thought it was a day when English people watched prizefights on television. Like their equivalent of Super Bowl Sunday.

• LOL 8
23 minutes ago, NotMySekrit2Tell said:

I know what it is now, but growing up, I thought it was a day when English people watched prizefights on television. Like their equivalent of Super Bowl Sunday.

In the '80s I worked at a newspaper where a young journalist, who now works for CNN, was corresponding from South Africa. One column of his created a lot of secret merriment in the newsroom when he wrote that the people there were so devoted to the boxing that they had a day devoted to its celebration. 

• LOL 4

Today's notes:

Lucy and Col. Tad got busy I think it was good for Tad. It was also good for Lucy lol. They both admit they've noticed each other in the past. They tease how they can both do the walk of shame. 

Shawn bought Alexis coffee. Alexis is considering going back to college. Dante shows up. He goes we found the guy and gun who shot Hayden. Smug looks from Alexis and Shawn. Dante is lke you are clear, dude! yeah but let's not forget Shawn was there to KILL. SOMEONE. ELSE. 

Joss and Cam are making out and the doorbell rings (thank god). Esme is looking fetch with her hair tied back and her outfit. she's freaked out for something. Joss is a cow to her. Esme infodumps on joss and Cam. Joss goes and the worse thing is you don't go to jail either. I keep wishing Esme would slap her. Anyway Esme goes as much a handful Spencer is I also love him and you do too. Lets go on the trip. Joss has doubtful bitch face. Joss goes i'll ask Sonny. Joss gives a "hello her to leave!" look. Esme leaves, and Joss is about to start on her but Cam is like she's not wrong in supporting Spencer. Joss doesn't care and starts kissing cam again. great friend this Joss

Spencer is freaking out about going to Baby Jail. It's all official. Trina is trying to see the positive "noo trial!!" Spencer is all I have to go to PRISON. lol. Mistah Sheffield is like look. you got a slap on the wrist but no one else coulda gotten you a better deal. (so deal with it). Mistah Sheffield is basically deal with it you are a Cassadine. Trina comforts Spencer and says it's nice to see him looking human. Trina comforts him, and Esme sees. the trip is a go. and Esme is like aww Trina can't come. and Trina is basically bitch, I will be there. so shut up in looks but says she'll go to support Spencer. 

Laura needs to speak Nik.  Laura is sad that Spencer and Nik aren't together. Laura says she was heartbroken when she realized it was spencer being the stalker. Laura apologizes for being a cow, but thinks Nik needs to do better FOR Spencer. Laura basically goes if you don't be the father Spencer needs, Spencer will get the support elsewhere (aka Mister Sheffield). they are both concerned about Mister Sheffield but Laura is like why are you helping him?  Flashback to Hayden infofump. Nik is like let's talk privately. Laura is like dude I'm telling Kevin anyway. They see Lucy and Tad and they all have WTF faces and Nik goes... and they say Christmas only comes once a year. tahahahaa. Lame but hahahaa. (everyone cracks up). anyway Laura goes you can focus on your family and still have Ava ya know. 

Michael is being stupid saying that Nina needs to be suffer for lying. Carly is like i want this over and I want Nina out of our lives. Like. she's always going to be in your life you dumb cow. She's Wiley's grandmother. even if she went to jail that wouldn't change.  Sonny had the best "I can't believe it." Again Willow is being judgemental about Nina being all in love with Mike. Again - why not throw that shade at Sonny. Michael goes "Well Nina is biologically connected to Wiley but she's not part of our family." I got a flash back to the 90s/2000s when Carly flung that to everyone about Michael. 

anyway sonny is called to the stand. We ignore the fact the Sonny was on the bridge trying to kill someone. anyway Nixon Falls infodump. Sonny agrees that Nina intentionally hid his identity. Scott comes up and asks the obvious truth: why didn't you press charges yourself?

HAHAHAHA. There is an objection called. Judge shuts it down. Sonny gets snippy and stutters how he wanted to spend time with family, and Scotty goes, "yah no. but Michael doesn't think so. in fact he and Willow donated a crap tonne of money to the DA so MAYBE we should just charge those two with BRIBERY." hahahahahhaahaha  Carly, Michael and Willow's brains explode in unison. The DA is like my character is now all broken! Well you are the dumbass who took money. 

Now Willow is called to the stand.

Mistah Sheffield and Lisel have a run in. if looks could kill, Mistah Sheffield would be dead. Lisel goes the only name i remember calling you is swine and drop dead. lol. Mistah Sheffield goes maybe you shouldn't threaten me maybe i won't help you next time. Lisel hisses there won't be a next time. Mistah Sheffield goes there is always a next time. Lisel is like just stay from me and Scott. you won't like it if you don't. 

• Love 6

So, of course everything court-related on GH is stupid. However, I have to give it to Scott.  That was a pretty clever and tricky way to get the DA to call Willow (although why did he choose Willow as opposed to Michael?, that was a gamble).   

• Love 8

The best part for me was without a doubt Scott in the courtroom today and the way he got the DA who did take a bribe from Michael to do exactly what he wanted him to do. 

Please, Michael found someone even dumber than him to bribe and then protest that he wasn't bribed and how dare you slander my good character! And Carly shaking her head. You should be shaking your head at your cockroach of a son for being too stupid for words.

These are the people I'm supposed to root for? HAHAHAHA! Some real chucklefucks. This whole thing is impossibly stupid.

Alexis is really selling out Nikolas for Shawn and she's not even climbing that. I can't believe they're dragging that non story. 

• Love 12
16 minutes ago, Katy M said:

So, of course everything court-related on GH is stupid. However, I have to give it to Scott.  That was a pretty clever and tricky way to get the DA to call Willow (although why did he choose Willow as opposed to Michael?, that was a gamble).   

well smart. Because DA dealt with Michael, and what we heard from the conversations, Willow was never involved. So michael would have to say under oath that he did give give money to the da SPECIFICALLY for charging Nina. where as Willow can go "i never knew anything"

but now scotty can cross examine her and bring up their twu lurrrveeeee

3 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Please, Michael found someone even dumber than him to bribe and then protest that he wasn't bribed and how dare you slander my good character! And Carly shaking her head. You should be shaking your head at your cockroach of a son for being too stupid for words.

what i actually love. is that we were all screaming that this was a bribe even though Michael was like "Well. we checked w/the lawyers." so i'll give the show MAJOR props for actually calling it out what Michael did. Bribing the DA (and both of them being dead ass stupid talking about it in court)

• Love 5
On 12/20/2021 at 2:10 PM, Blackie said:

Wasn't there another actress who just had a baby and then she had to play she had a miscarriage or stillbirth or something, I can't remember I just remember the actress saying how hard it was.

I don't think this is what you're thinking of, but a few years ago the actor Kiele Sanchez was pregnant and had a stillbirth. Her pregnancy was written into the MMA show Kingdom that she was starring in. The actress and writer decided to write in what happened to her in real life into the show.

It was honestly so difficult to watch knowing she had to strap on a pregnancy belly and act that she was having a late term miscarriage, but I suspect easier than having to play a mom when you lost your own child. In that case I think it was the best decision they could have made for the actor, and honestly for the show as well because it worked with the storylines going on.

She wrote this guest column for the Hollywood reporter at the time. https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/kiele-sanchez-how-miscarriage-influenced-910313/

After seeing that take on pregnancy/infant loss, GH's just felt sort of hollow.

Laura finally apologizes for her shitty treatment of Nikolas for like a nanosecond and then she’s back on her high horse, harassing him to forgive Spencer.  Like let him enjoy the very rare apology Laura, geez.

I loved the nineties looks Esme and Alexis were sporting.  I kind of wish I had kept my long sweaters, I loved that look.

Lucy and Martin were cute, but I see the retcon of Martin continues.  He wasn’t introduced as some sort of upstanding attorney, he was a shark hired by Valentin.  Nothing wrong with that, but not exactly a Boy Scout.  It was funny that Martin was still wearing the Santa suit but why wouldn’t he wear his own clothes?   I can see Lucy having to wear the previous day’s clothes but weren’t they in Martin’s hotel room??

I have to hand it to Carly, she is able to sell that indignant, superior HOW DARE YOU look even when she knows FULL WELL her son in fact did bribe the DA.  What a shrew.  Sonny also had THE BEST “why are we even doing this??” Look when they first walked into the court room.  Lol.  He is so over this.

Scotty was so awesome.  Loved him walking in with the sunglasses and killer suit.

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Love 11
47 minutes ago, Daisy said:

well smart. Because DA dealt with Michael, and what we heard from the conversations, Willow was never involved. So michael would have to say under oath that he did give give money to the da SPECIFICALLY for charging Nina. where as Willow can go "i never knew anything"

But did Willow even donate anything to the campaign? She and Michael aren't even married so it's not like the donation was made in both of their names/bank account.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, nilyank said:

But did Willow even donate anything to the campaign? She and Michael aren't even married so it's not like the donation was made in both of their names/bank account.

she didn't. that's why she got called. Scotty said Michael and his wife/partner Willow Tate. for Scotty this has zero things to do with the bribery, he was trying to figure out how to get Willow on the stand (since he couldn't call her to the stand) but because they talked about it. Scotty linked both of them. the DA is thinking hah! i can go "Did you know." willow goes no. and the bribery thing is pushed under the rug. but then Scotty can go did you know Sonnny and Nina were in looveeeeeeeeeeee. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

but now scotty can cross examine her and bring up their twu lurrrveeeee

But I ask again - doesn't this make Nina look even more guilty of this made up charge? Them being in lurve just gives her more reason to chain Smike to her. I mean I get that the info will drive Carly even more insane than she usually is, I just don't see how this helps Nina. Unless Sonny finally bothers to tell the truth that yes Nina didn't tell him who he really was but that's because he didn't want to know.

• Love 5