Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E13: Against All Odds/S03.E14: Tell All

• Start Topic

The couples must part ways, but not all couples handle the distance well; Shaun Robinson sits down with the cast for a deep dive into the details of their most intense moments from the season.

This topic will be used to discuss both halves of the Tell All. 

As a tell-all episode topic, social media spoilers are permitted under spoiler tags. 

Most amusing moment goes to the closed captioning for this episode, with the [WHIMSICAL SUSPENSEFUL HIP-HOP MUSIC] during airport meet and greet segment at the reunion. That music has more motivation than Tim trying to stick it in or Hammer Time Caesar clearing the 90 million app notifications he has on his phone at all times. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
21 minutes ago, Honey said:

I so much laughed when Darcey said her favorite color is "white or clear"  Yup, she said clear folks.  Up until now when someone asked my favorite color, I said Plaid.  Not anymore, I am stealing Darcey's favorite color of Clear.  It completely makes sense though, if she could wear clear colored clothing, she would.

I actually said:  "Diamond White!"  before she answered, and she said white!!!

• LOL 15

I don’t find Zied cute. His so so so stuff annoys me. He buys someone a ring with her own money. He has no job. Rebecca has issues. She says he is perfect with the above qualifications! 

• Love 12

I hope Caesar asks Maria what she did with all the money he sent her - did he pay for her nice trip to Dubai - when she claimed her mother was ill or grandmother died or whatever? Does she have a few middle fish she hooks along to fund her lavish shopping lifestyle? He did kinda deserve what he got after letting himself being strung along by her 'promises'.

Angela, you are rude, vulgar, and classless. Michael should not have to do anything more for his Green Card.

Omar, maybe you can find some other Muslim girl who can get you over to the US or whatever. Avery is not going to like Dubai much - no rights there. Not all that great when you are not super-rich. You do have a lot of growing up to do - go to college, get some skills, get a job, travel, etc.

Jeniffer, you came across as a bit unpleasant this evening.

Rebecca, can you get another K1 visa for husband #4? Maybe Tom's sister should ask you about what you really know about Zied.

Tom's sister is right that Darcey is looking for a ring and a wedding and really doesn't know Tom all that well - except for what she wants to see. No interest in getting to know him, to see if they have anything in common, have the same values. Once the killer heels came out of the car, you knew it was Darcey. And then the glammed up evening gown look when everyone else was dressed pretty much business casual.

And why is Jesse there - you'd think he would not want to be a part of this - unless there is still some 'conscious uncoupling' left to do with Darcey - maybe requiring a voodoo doll or something.

• LOL 5
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Honey said:

I so much laughed when Darcey said her favorite color is "white or clear"  Yup, she said clear folks.  Up until now when someone asked my favorite color, I said Plaid.  Not anymore, I am stealing Darcey's favorite color of Clear.  It completely makes sense though, if she could wear clear colored clothing, she would.

I'm so sorry, but she said, "White...pure", not clear.  It's still a great answer for you to use though.  

• Love 20
36 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

For the record, the husband and I - we realized we've been together for ten years this week - quizzed each other on what our favourite colours were during the show. I thought his was green (it's blue) and he thought mine was blue (it's purple). So I asked for a divorce because he clearly doesn't know me. Emma, thank you because without your advice, I wouldn't have realized that I was living with a complete stranger for all this time. 

Oh, wait, he just offered me a brownie. Never mind, marriage back on. 

Shouldn’t he have offered you cake? Just don’t throw it in his face. 

• LOL 11

I'm genuinely confused.

Is Caesar for real or just trying to boost his acting career?

Is Maria for real or just catfishing for money? Is that actually "Maria" or just the woman who Skyped with Caesar rather than the woman texting with him?

After the Mexico flight "cancellation" I was convinced Caesar was faking it. But why is the storyline still continuing?

I don't think there's a single couple on the show where both people are in it for love rather than a marriage of convenience. Maybe 1 legit couple total between "before" and "other way".

Edited by futurechemist
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

On the tellall, there's a good amount of back and forth among the cast,   But Tim could shut up and I'd be fine.  Speaking of which, Rebecca was doubly insulted over the freak comment - didn't she have Zied's face on a coffee mug?

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

For the record, the husband and I - we realized we've been together for ten years this week - quizzed each other on what our favourite colours were during the show. I thought his was green (it's blue) and he thought mine was blue (it's purple). So I asked for a divorce because he clearly doesn't know me. Emma, thank you because without your advice, I wouldn't have realized that I was living with a complete stranger for all this time. 

Oh, wait, he just offered me a brownie. Never mind, marriage back on. 

LOL. We celebrated our 50th this year, and I think he might know my favorite color because I dress in it all the time, lol, but it's never gotten through to him when it comes to jewelry that I prefer rose gold or yellow gold over white gold, and am not too fond of sapphires. Yet, when it comes to actually important things like faith and goals, we know each other very well. Thanks so much, Emma, for letting me know our marriage is on shaky ground, lol.

• LOL 7
  • Love 17
5 hours ago, Kangatush said:

I'm so sorry, but she said, "White...pure", not clear.  It's still a great answer for you to use though.  

Thank you. I choose to hear clear though, and I am sticking with it. Lol

• LOL 14
7 hours ago, sonder said:

I don’t find Zied cute. His so so so stuff annoys me. He buys someone a ring with her own money. He has no job. Rebecca has issues. She says he is perfect with the above qualifications! 

Ahem - he was quite clear that although he graciously accepted REBicca’s money, it was his sister’s money that paid for the ring.

I couldn’t stop humming “How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria?”  TLC found the answer - pay her enough to appear on camera.

• LOL 9
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, KateHearts said:

Emma, while you are busy lecturing Darcey (whose self-esteem really can't handle much more) about learning Tom's favorite color, why don't you ask him why he didn't mention his two previous engagements? And his answering a question with a question: "well, did you ever ask?" sealed it for me: he's an asshole. He wants to be on TV, he plays a game with Darcey's emotions, he ghosts her after she and the camera crew leaves.  Really despicable behavior, and I'm not a big Darcey fan.

I think Angela's persona has been bloated up by her love of being "famous" and the production team.  "Hey Ange, stuff your important things in your bra and pull them out backstage!  Swear a lot!! Threaten people!" Because, you know, the brash, rude, tell-it-like-it-is Southern country girl persona is really so appealing. 

Tim gets on my nerves. "I'm not gay and I wasn't born a woman and that's not the first time I've heard it and it won't be the last."  Again, it's like he's playing a role of the gender-vague, asexual dude who's okay with raising other people's children and letting others stomp on him and laugh as they emasculate him.  So unappealing.

Could Akinyi be more disinterested? Look at her face on the screen while Shawn talks to Ben. Barely disguised disgust.  Everyone had an opportunity to call her out on her comment about Ben working harder on his physique and NO ONE TOOK IT.  Again, I don't understand anyone who subjects themselves to such humiliation- on national TV, no less.

Rebecca chose the t-shirt comments to make her get up and stomp away? How about showing the scenes of her talking about jumping Zied the second she landed - to her DAUGHTER? (Oh, but she's 21... all is forgiven). Or the fact that she lied about her ongoing divorce? (she got off easy on that). Tim may be annoying as hell, but yeah- wearing your girlfriend's extremely photoshopped face on your flabby belly is a little weird.

Lol, at least this tell all wasn't a complete snooze, who would have expected Maria to show up?!

Ben and Caesar: complete losers who feel entitled to a hot wife to bang. So much gross.

Tom: fame whore. Emma: she certainly has done a sudden turn since lending Darcy an ear in the salsa bar. Why didn't she say any of this before, instead of encouraging Darcy to ask him if they were "exclusive" ?? Both she and her brother just wanted to be on tv.

Tim: low testosterone, with accompanying tiny penis. Run Jeniffer. This man will make your life miserable.

Rebecca: idiotic desperation. "I can't lose you!" Um, yes you can and probably will, exactly like you "lost" your previous husbands. 

Angela: go away and never again stain my television.

• LOL 2
  • Love 22
5 minutes ago, DiamondGirl said:

Ahem - he was quite clear that although he graciously accepted REBicca’s money, it was his sister’s money that paid for the ring.

Exactly, where did the 500 dinar go? 

I think Rebecca was in on the ring plot, she forked over the money too easily.  

Did that ring even fit?

Caesar showed the ring to a friend and said "see all those diamonds!" who does he think he is kidding?

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

Tim and Jennifer all smug? Bishes, please.

Tom is a complete dick.  Next.

Angela is beastly. Come on Michael, no green card, not even a solid gold, diamond encrusted one would be worth being married to her. 

Avery and Omar, I can't ever forgive you for making me agree with Angela. How much of this relationship is love and how much is teenage rebellion?

Ben and Akyni They re in love? Seriously? Were they ever planning to show any evidence of that on the show? Ben has bugged me from day one, but his carrying on over Akyni having one drink and becoming a little more animated just put me off so much. He's a weirdo. Akyni looks poised to step into "high maintenance" mode.

At this point, Caesar is getting what he deserves. If he can't date a regular, age-appropriate, American lady, I suggest he get to buffing and filing tout de suite -- catfish bait is expensive.

The chubby dude, who asked his lip chewing, not-yet-divorced girlfriend for money so he could buy her an engagement ring came across as "the most promising" couple to me.  Ay yi yi.

Edited by Jel
  • LOL 5
  • Love 19
7 hours ago, Kangatush said:

The color of the walls in the looney bin.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Honey said:

reminds me of the movie Precious when a character said her favorite color was "fluorescent beige" 😂

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

He's setting himself up for more disappointment when he will be continually typecast as an unattractive, mentally challenged, asshat loser.

And yet more, when he goes out of an audition for the role of unattractive, asshat loser and doesn't even get that part.

He's a walking "wah, wah waaaaah" sound.

• LOL 13
  • Love 5

I love that Jesse is there! And believe me, Darcy does too. Anything that gets her more airtime, she’ll take. Plus, as Darcy says every other episode, she’s a strong woman. If she says it, you know it’s true.

Also, hearing him say drumma(drama) was worth the price of admission.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
33 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:
44 minutes ago, DiamondGirl said:

Exactly, where did the 500 dinar go? 

In the scene where he asked for money, she tried to hand him cash and he said, "no, not like that. Like this: 5-0-0..." and pointed to her credit card. She handed over the card - not cash - and he went to meet up with his sister. In the later scenes, when he said he didn't use the money, he meant he never used her credit card. I'm guessing that he returned it to her at some point, not having used it.

• Useful 10
  • Love 5