Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E21: Tell-All Part 1/S01.E22: Tell-All Part 2

Message added by Drogo

FYI - as a Tell All topic, spoilers from social media and otherwise are permitted under spoiler tags.

• Start Topic

The cast takes a deep dive into the details of their most intense moments of the season and unleashes some surprising updates.

*This topic will be used for all parts of the Tell All.  

• Love 3

I've been dealt such a blow with nary a sign of SumBitch.  

I realize they're saving that particular shitstorm for next week, but the least they could have done was shown us production fervently trying to get in contact with him for his segment and having no luck.

Maybe they'll force Jenny to try to call him like they did Nicole with Azan a couple of seasons ago.  

• LOL 14
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

She was talking about pension which has me wondering if she lied about her age because usually you don't get pension until you are 60.

Retirement at 51 or 52 isn't common unless one is in law enforcement, or the military. She's a professional liar so it wouldn't surprise me that she's lied about her age. 

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

She was talking about pension which has me wondering if she lied about her age because usually you don't get pension until you are 60.

More like 62 but she's from Canada so I don't know how it works there. 

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Workplace pensions aren't as common in Canada. CPP (Canadian Pension Plan) kicks in at 65. You can take it at 60 with a significant reduction (7%?) or wait until 70 to get a bonus added to it. 

I think maybe if she was union, she might have a workplace pension and maybe a bridging option to cover her until she turns 65?

ETA: Her saying that her pension got cut makes me think that she was union and maybe took early retirement and had a bridging plan but the bridging ran out before CPP kicked in - it usually covers some or most of the difference between one pension versus both pensions (for example, my dad retired at 60 and had a kick-ass work pension + bridging, the bridging ran out when CPP kicked in at 65).

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 12
  • Love 10

I think if Laura ran out of money, it wouldn’t have been her pension, it’s because rent is crazy expensive in Qatar. I wonder if she worked for Sears, as their pensions got cut 30%. That would suck. 

Edited by hula-la
added the Sears part.
  • Love 6

Some places have a pension factor where if your age and employment hit say, 80 or 85, you can sometimes get a full pension. There are also bridging programs (in Canada). It is possible that Laura has enough pensionable service to retire at just over 50. Or even at a reduced pension.

Daniel hasn't known Ronald long enough to consider him to be his Dad. It's hard on the kid especially if mom meets several men that can be considered 'dad'. Ronald hasn't earned that place in Tiffany's son's life. He can be a friend.

Evelin, you don't want to marry Corey at all. Take the money and run. Corey will learn a big lesson and he won't make the mistake again.

Are there 'set' clothes and 'behind' clothes to explain Tiffany's wardrobe changes?

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

He is the type who can't say no and she was such a clinger that I think he is relieved she is back in the USA and he is happy just to sext her.

Wonder how honest he'd be - that he and Jenny were doing this to spite his family? That Jenny lied? Why he lied to his family?

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Evelin is an evil, horrible wicked beyotch. Corey the doormat has put on some pounds but I think it looks good on him. 

Laura is out of money and now Aladin wants a divorce. Surprise, surprise. 

Deavon looked really pretty with the lighter hair and makeup. Sounds like Jihoon is still a slacker loser. We will find out more about that in part 2 I suppose. 

Strange that Karinne could not take the time to be on camera. 

I want to slap the smug off Tiffany's face. She has a high and mighty answer for everything. 

Then we have Jenny. Poor, dumb delusional Jenny. Still pining away for Somemeat. I still think he may show up next week if he can get away from the horrible clutches of his younger, more beautiful wife. 

Last week a spoiler got out about Karine and the Tell Nothing. If it is true, then it's very sad but not unsurprising.

• Useful 3
27 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Are there 'set' clothes and 'behind' clothes to explain Tiffany's wardrobe changes?

I'm thinking more that it was just filmed in a different order than how it's presented so Tiffany wasn't in her blue dress yet. I think she wore the red one into the studio before they started filming on set and Paul was still setting off warning alarms in the building. It's like how we saw Corey carrying in three different purple shirts on hangers and yet he chose the one that wasn't properly ironed at the shoulders and made it look like he was sweating through it even though it was just the shadow from his giant dim head. 

• LOL 18
53 minutes ago, hula-la said:

I wonder if she worked for Sears, as their pensions got cut 30%. That would suck. 

Our pension (union musicians) is going down the tubes too. Not happy at all.

57 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

I can’t help thinking that when Corey’s money run out ( which is close to happening) Evelin will find someone else to subsidize her bar.  She really seems quite unfeeling and not at all in love.

It's a two-way street. I can't blame her for bleeding someone dry who is too dumb to see it and stick up for himself.

48 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Some places have a pension factor where if your age and employment hit say, 80 or 85, you can sometimes get a full pension.

This is true with the union musicians' pension, at age 80.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

She was talking about pension which has me wondering if she lied about her age because usually you don't get pension until hyou are 60.

2 hours ago, Barbara Please said:

Retirement at 51 or 52 isn't common unless one is in law enforcement, or the military. She's a professional liar so it wouldn't surprise me that she's lied about her age. 

I don't think one voluntarily retires from that profession. I believe they are usually forced into retirement.

Years ago I worked at a senior facility that also had a memory care section. We had a woman who had dementia, but was a lifelong liar, grifter, pickpocket, and thief. Her family put her in there because they couldn't trust her in their homes and she burned them all in the past. There are always thefts in facilities, but they increased when she was in the facility. We never caught her. However, she accidentally outed herself when she went to one of her hiding spots and was confused about why it was filled with a bunch of stuff she didn't remember taking. She told on herself. It was filled with car keys, house keys, people's keys to the facility, facility IDs, driver's licenses, credit cards, money, and tons of residents' jewelry. She didn't remember where she was or recognize her family, but she never forgot how to steal and grift.

That is Laura.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I don't think one voluntarily retires from that profession. I believe they are usually forced into 

Was it ever said how long Laura had been in Florida before marrying Aladin?  What type of work did she do? 

I just watched the first 20 minutes before falling asleep.   Laura was crying at ther beginning before they started recording how she missed Aladin and wished he was there,  all of the other couples were having so much fun together.   The only "couple" was Jihoon and Deavin.  

I noticed immediately Evilyn was not wearing her ring.  

Edited by alegtostandon
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Evelin is an evil, horrible wicked beyotch. Corey the doormat has put on some pounds but I think it looks good on him. 

Deavon looked really pretty with the lighter hair and makeup. Sounds like Jihoon is still a slacker loser. We will find out more about that in part 2 I suppose. 

I want to slap the smug off Tiffany's face. She has a high and mighty answer for everything. 

Then we have Jenny. Poor, dumb delusional Jenny. Still pining away for Somemeat. I still think he may show up next week if he can get away from the horrible clutches of his younger, more beautiful wife. 

I'll double slap Tiffany for you.. she is living in oblivion and thinks she's the queen.. poor Daniel

• Love 13

I laughed at Jihoon describing Deavan as "0.5 romantist." 
I'm very curious what Jenny looks like when she's happy? I guess she was happy when her daughter came to India to visit, but most of that reaction was shock. I just wonder if she was always such a sad sack before Somewhat came along.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Zevious Zoquis said:

I really find it unsettling when the gambling addict says things like "that's my boy" in reference to Daniel ( the SA accent doesn't help I will admit).  I've been seeing a woman for more than a year who has 2 teens living with her.  I still wouldn't want them referring to me as "dad."  I mean I love them and we get along great, and the relationship I have with their mom is serious...but I'm not their father.  This guy meets the kid at the airport and instantly it's dad this and dad that.  He's the insta-dad! Give me a break...it's obvious that his goofy mother has spent the last few years building her online buddy up as "dad" and convincing the kid that this father/son relationship is a real thing between them and now the kid is invested in that whole notion even though he doesn't know the dude at all...

I agree.  I have been with my guy for seven years, married for two, he has known my now college age sons for six. I, ONCE, jokingly referred to him, in a joking ways as "Stepdaddy" and they were both.....uh no.  So Tiffany and Ronald both dug a hole with the whole "he is my dad!" situation.

• Love 15

For anyone who is actually looking to find a partner in the USA with money, so they can be taken care of, they need to be more careful to ensure the person really does have money.  Evilyn did pretty well, but, even her guy was not really wealthy.  He gave her all of his money and now has a modest bank account balance. Surely $1500.00 is not enough to keep Evilyn around.  Same goes for Laura.  Did Alladin think she was super wealthy and able to provide financially indefinitely?  

• Love 9

Aladin apparently was in it for money the whole time. I still believe he could have found an American woman closer to his own age to sponsor him, he's nice looking, speaks good English, and has shown himself to be a pretty caring guy, IMO. I still believe he was at least partially telling the truth about her losing her shit all the time. She comes off as reasonable(admitting she wouldn't be able to have children), relatively quiet, but then there's the whole crazy side. I'm looking forward to Liams comments.

This hour covered almost nothing. So next week we might get 2 minutes of Jenny and Sumbitch, right at the end.

• Love 21

You know when Corey loses the weight and gets the six pack Evilyn demands it will be a new excuse.

if Laura had a government pension then Aladdin would have a reliable source of income.  Private pensions are a lot riskier because if the company goes under or declares bankruptcy it is gone.  Think steel mills, airlines, auto manufacturers. 

I hadn’t heard about pensions being cut as opposed to terminated.  Maybe she got more when her younger son was under 18?

• Love 2

Aladdin was half scary/ half hilarious with his "you don't respect me! you don't respect me!" to everything Laura said.

And  I laughed out loud when Corey asked the rest of the cast if they got the impression Raul didn't want him to marry Evelin... I really think he needs to catch a clue and break up with her... but on the other hand she was smiling behind her hand through the entire Tell All... and I'm undecided. Is it all a scam (Corey and Evelin in it together) or is she really that unfeeling? 

• Love 12

Well, all in all it was pretty boring.  I'm hoping for a more enlightening Part 2.  They could have saved a LOT of time by cutting all the waiting for audio/video/walkoffs to resolve. 

Jenny's neck looks at least 20 years older than her face. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 12

Laura is a liar. Why is anyone buying her version? “My pension...was cut!”. Just listen to her deliberate speech patterns, the “reasonable “ but forced quiet tone she uses. She’s trying to trash Aladdin and make him the bad Arab guy, while she’s the poor female victim. She’s the controlling one, and quite a gaslighter. 

Jenny looks good in red. If only she didn’t have that perpetually downturned mouth and saggy neck. She’d be rather pretty. Now she has her TLC cash and probably a spot on pillow talk, maybe she’ll get some nip and tuck. I’m still pulling for her and Submit. They had the best storyline overall. 

This was pretty boring. 

• Love 16

Welp, looks like we got a Heads Up on Aladin’s Long Game.  No shade though.  She was buying a young, beautiful man, and she made no effort on her part to “ keep herself up” for him.    He was buying financial stability, but at least he was charming and tried to work with her.   Looks like they were both g*****.  She realized early on that the jiggy was not to her liking, too bad she had to marry him to find out.  
Again, like most of these people moving to a foreign country, it appears she not only did no research on what he’d expect given his culture, but also, once she got there, had zero interest in figuring things out and acculturating. No wonder she was bored.  Did she learn any of the local language to communicate with anyone?  Did she find any ex-pats who’d married people of his culture? Did she contact the American Embassy to see if there were any events where she could meet more people who speak English? My guess is No.  She was getting back at him for blocking her on social media when she left “for coffee” for hours. Then she refused to answer his calls.  Not a good look.  They both need to cut their losses, and get a divorce.  

Corey.  Ugh.  He Is headstrong and refuses to see what is in front of him....he deserves Evillyn.  She won’t put up with him without cash.  “If we break up, he could just leave it all to me!” She said with a smile. Yes, everything in her name will make it so.  

Tiffany and Ronald don’t bug me.  Ronald lost it for a minute when he was being attacked by Corey, but he came back on and spoke politely.  Kudos to him.  I am sure if he was in the studio, Corey would not have spoken to him like that.  Tiffany was looking for a Dad for Daniel, and they are all on board, so I have to respect that aspect of their relationships.

Edited by Eme
  • Love 19
11 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Last week a spoiler got out about Karine and the Tell Nothing. If it is true, then it's very sad but not unsurprising.

What happened? I think we can reveal spoilers in the tell all threads. 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, OrchidThief said:

Our pension (union musicians) is going down the tubes too. Not happy at all.

It's a two-way street. I can't blame her for bleeding someone dry who is too dumb to see it and stick up for himself.

This is true with the union musicians' pension, at age 80.

I kinda do blame evelin (if their story is true).  Just because you can take advantage of someone doesn't mean you should, IMO.

Avery takes advantage of her mom's love for her because she can but it doesn't make it right. 

But, I guess I don't always feel that way because I think Maria should get as much as she can squeeze out of dumb ceasar.  Not sure why I feel so differently about him, but oh well.

ETA: I base this on the season overall, but am open to changing my mind. 

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

Tiffany presents herself as the smartest person in the room. She's really just a stupid cow!

Tiffany could teach a masterclass in "after the fact" justification of doing whatever she wants to do at the time.  

There has to be some psychological term for it, but whatever it is she is very good at it and she can never get off my screen fast enough.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 19
11 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Put Dr. Phil on speed-dial.. oh and Judge Judy too (although Judge Judy needs to on Unexpected -what a bunch of fools)

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Aladin apparently was in it for money the whole time. I still believe he could have found an American woman closer to his own age to sponsor him, he's nice looking, speaks good English, and has shown himself to be a pretty caring guy, IMO. I still believe he was at least partially telling the truth about her losing her shit all the time. She comes off as reasonable(admitting she wouldn't be able to have children), relatively quiet, but then there's the whole crazy side. I'm looking forward to Liams comments.

This hour covered almost nothing. So next week we might get 2 minutes of Jenny and Sumbitch, right at the end.

And I remember early in the season when Liam asserted that his mother was the problem in her (apparently) many relationships because of her anger outbursts and temper.  He then tried to rewrite history a bit to justify his attitude towards Aladin (how his mom always picked losers/bad guys, etc), but I'm tending to go with his first version of "relationship Laura," especially in light of her social media batshit crazy shenanigans.

There are so many rumors out there that she is a Canadian citizen, overstayed her work Visa in America (Florida), and cannot return.

I wonder if she "lost" her pension because it was found she had been working here illlegally?  Anybody know more about the consequences of overstaying one's work Visa?

• Useful 4
  • Love 8

I’m confused.  How can Tiffany give birth to a baby three weeks ago and Paul’s baby be only four months?   

Something fishy is gong on.

Corey, the dim bulb he is, confronting Ronald on marrying Tiffany for a green card.   Really?   There is no way Ronald will ever be allowed in the states with his felony conviction.  My money is Tiffany will file for divorce within a year.  

Corey is an idiot.  

Evelyn will look for every reason not to walk down the isle.  

Laura gets everything she deserves.  

Aladin still has gotten the bad end of the deal. 

Jenny will be heartbroken if Sumit doesn’t show up for the show.  You would think finding out he is married would have broken her heart enough not to care?   She’s pathetic.  

Jihoon is not going to support Deavon and the baby.  Give her a few months till she’s back in the states.  

Paul is just Paul. 

• Love 15