Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: Treat Me Right

• Start Topic

Angela is THE worst cast member of this whole franchise. During her repugnant tirade, I was cheering for Mykull's friends...and hoping his hot friend from last season would show up. I cannot recall his name. As for Akini, her pictures we saw in their first episode looked like modelling photos. She looked stunning. Now, well...

• Love 15

One of my very gay friends used to always be attracted to gorgeous women who were way out of his league before he was out of the closet. I started to wonder if he picked them because when he couldn't get them, then he could kind of shrug and do the "well, I tried to date women but they weren't interested in me" thing and thus had a reason to not be dating chicks and to be alone. He just wasn't ready to be out of the closet. I'm wondering if Tim has the same inclination? 

• Useful 15
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Yes, thank you too.  Jennifer is not all that.  I see better on my street.  She thinks she will be discovered for modeling or something.  Pfitt.

Like the other espicy Columbian Pao

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, Archer27 said:

During her repugnant tirade, I was cheering for Mykull's friends...and hoping his hot friend from last season would show up. I cannot recall his name. 

It’s David. And he loves me soo mash. So beautiful romantic for me.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

And she'd be Maid Marian, with her boobs popping out of her bodice and one of those pointy hats with the scarves perched atop her blonde tresses like she's at a Medieval Times jousting match 

Ain’t no way in hell Darcey could stuff her puffy, Juvedermed-to-the-max face in a wimple.

52 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Did anyone else see big Ang's nips through that black top she had on?! My eyes! 

This woman is so nasty and gross.

How could you miss it? She looked like she was smuggling muscadines in her shirt. 

• LOL 6
4 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Ain’t no way in hell Darcey could stuff her puffy, Juvedermed-to-the-max face in a wimple.

How could you miss it? She looked like she was smuggling muscadines in her shirt. 

This was a sight I don't need. I hate watching scenes she's in, she's just so repugnant. It isn't even remotely believable that this man is truly in love with her, I'm just disgusted.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

I read somewhere he was a model in the UK.  Maybe he wants to continue here too.  Without Darcy of course.  She is a burden.  Men absolutely hate crying women.  If I cry about something, which is rare, my husband of many, many years literally runs in the other direction.  He can’t stand it.  Darcy is over doing it with the crying.  It’s going against her. She should show him she’s strong, not a wimp. Did these twins not have a Mother to teach them things?

I found it hard to handle.  My ex-bf used to literally terrorize me with his tears.  He knew that the minute he started crying, he "won" whatever argument that we were having because I just gave him whatever he wanted.  I cannot handle people crying, my parents really discouraged crying. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Lesia said:

How funny was Darcy trying to walk the dog? ( I want that dog, btw...)  Can't she just put on a pair of jeans and a sweater?  

Don't harsh on sister Tom.  She's just a normal woman.  And anyone next to fillers McGee would look ghastly.

I propose Michael get with Akinyi.  Same continent, likely same values.

I thought Angela was kind of kooky, loud, jolly, back in the first episode of her story, I guess a season ago.  Now, she is gross, mean, and a horrible representation of a woman, a mother/grandmother and an American.  Shameful.

I feel like I need to apologize to Nigeria on behalf of Americans everywhere (except Big Ange’s house)

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

This was a sight I don't need. I hate watching scenes she's in, she's just so repugnant. It isn't even remotely believable that this man is truly in love with her, I'm just disgusted.

I wonder if she threaten to beat someone’s ass at this season’s tell all. I’m sure she’ll at least pull a walk-off when Mahkle says the wrong thing. 

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So Akinyi, if she was playing to win, would have pretended she was positively dying to meet Grayson, played the part of a modest, churchy girl, and opted for hymn singing and Bible reading over knocking back a margarita and toppling over. 

Akinyi is lazy.  - You are right, of course, about everything she should be doing.  If only she would apply herself more, Ben would be such an easy mark. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, Christina said:

In Ben's first episode, he is seen googling "Bride Price in Kenya." It was on his computer screen. We're getting the "stoopid American" edit that we thrive on. 

Akinyi's child voice and behavior is extremely irritating to me. She's making me want to agree with Ben about her being an obnoxious drunk, and she may have not even been drunk. 

Anyone who cannot get enough of Tom's sister, and I'm sure there are at least ZERO of you, Emma has a Cameo account. For $30 you can have a personalized message. 

gremlindrunk.jpg

She's not wearing her blush in the Cameo, so forget it!  If I'm shelling out $30, I expect the whole Emma package.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Honestly, does Angela think her hair looks good up in that thingy she is sporting on top of her head ? It just accentuates her road map wrinkles worse.  Ceasar is like that kid that you tell not to touch the stove like 10 times because its hot, yet he continues to do it and burns himself..dumbass.  Whomever said that Rebecca loves the attention she is getting from a jealous Zied is right. I kinda want to smack Avery's smugness into next week, but Omar is kinda hot. Ben should just pay the 300.00 change fee and flee back to AZ. Surely there has to be a nice young woman at his church ?

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
7 hours ago, BallisticNikki said:

And what would be the problem be with Ben just standing up for himself and telling her, "hey, I was not aware of that. I am going to need more time. I have a child and others I would need to tell before I did something so permanent. Please inform your family we will have to depart from this custom a bit"???

Yes!  So sensible.  I'm hoping for this outcome.  And, I also think that as much as the Americans should respect the culture of their partners, there is also the American culture to consider.  I would think giving his son a chance to interact with his potential stepmom would be an important step before the ultimate commitment.

• Love 10

Didn’t Akinyi say she didn’t even want to be a stepmom?  Ben expected her to “hop to” because he was the savior giving her an opportunity to leave an impoverished life in Kenya (though she doesn’t appear to be from an impoverished home) to one in the US. It feels like he is shopping but thinks he can get a deal. I’m glad Akinyi isn’t trying to tow the line for him. She seems perfectly happy where she is. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Thisgirllovespasta said:

But did you see Tom's sister in the interviews with her partner? Her cheeks weren't that red. I am not sure if she was hot? I don't think it was over doing it on the blush as more of a medical thing.

I, too, was wondering if her complexion was a bit of a medical thing.  Rosacea patients blush more often and easily.  It can be triggered by alcoholic beverages, emotional stress, etc.  The English, Irish, Scots, et al appear to be affected more by this condition, (and having lived in England it was not uncommon for me to meet very rosy people.)  ☺️  Another possibility?  The Brits tend to use more heating via fireplaces or room heaters....contributing to a 'blushed' complexion.  (This is JUST a thought....I've no idea for sure!)

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Matty said:

My opinion of Tom went up when I saw he owns that adorable bulldog, Boyce. Boyce didn't even want to hang out with sad sack Darcey. He put the brakes on when she tried to walk him and wouldn't budge until Tom came back and picked up his leash. Good judge of character, Boyce!

I read somewhere that Tom breeds championship bulldogs. Check out his FB page, he mentions bulldogs but not tenacious Terrier Darcey 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Snewtsie said:

Akinyi is lazy.  - You are right, of course, about everything she should be doing.  If only she would apply herself more, Ben would be such an easy mark. 

The problem is that akyini has one tool in her toolbox.  She doesn't know or understand subtle moves, she only understands using sex or the promise of future sex to get her way with a man.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
49 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I’m glad Akinyi isn’t trying to tow the line for him. She seems perfectly happy where she is. 

Then why get involved with him at all if she's so happy where she is?  Lil'  Akinyi is confusing me. In a culture where being single at 26 is unusual, I think there is so much more to her than we are seeing. Maybe her parents should reduce the bride price and give Ben a deal. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, configdotsys said:

No person would be happy with him visiting the ex and her daughter, especially since the ex seems hell bent on throwing a wrench in any relationship he tries to get into. 

I wonder if Tim's over-involvement with Veronica and Chloe had anything to do with his breakup with Colombiana #1. Coupled with suspected performance problems, that could be a deal breaker for any relationship

3 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Also, who goes on a romantic vacation shortly before you have to leave the country and wakes up one morning saying, “Oh, let me show you a picture of my grandchildren…” and then a pic of your ex just happens to pop up? Please. 

Good point! Rebecca has been there for a few weeks and only NOW she's showing off the grandchildren to Zied? 

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, RealReality said:

The problem is that Akinyi has one tool in her toolbox cookie jar. 

There, I fixed that for you! Yeah, I'm inclined to believe that she's been around the block a few times, perhaps Father Akinyi doesn't know this and only Mother knows this and that's why she's fine with her sleeping over for a week. How dumb does Akinyi and Ben think her family is? Her suitor has come all the way from America and yet, she is going on a trip 'somewhere else' for a week while her intended stays alone in a rental apartment...AYFKM?!

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, BallisticNikki said:

Yeah, It's surprising he's still willing to go fwd w/ the plans, after seeing how short tempered and aggressive she is. Does he truly not understand what the climate is like for Black men in the US? Do they not discuss this? Has Angela misled him about this? Yeah if she has the nerve to manhandle him the ways she does in his home country, can you imagine how she would torture him in rural Georgia or where ever she lives?

So people here actually think this is a real relationship? That she ever thought there was even the slimmest chance of a proposal? Maybe Darcey was hoping to stick it to Jesse by scaring up some proper English gentleman type she had casually messaged a few times online. But was Tom ever really in this? Hadn't he seen the previous seasons' episodes? I think Darcey is crying from embarrassment and not so much from heartbreak. Feels like they barely knew each other.

But they do barely know each other. They had internet chats and texts. Darcy can be funny and charming, right up till her performance stops working. And that’s generally when alcohol and Stacey enter the picture. 
I do think Tom had an agenda for doing the show and Darcy played a part in it. I think he believed they’d have a good time and not take it seriously and when it was over stay friends.   Darcy clearly ran with it and is way off the script Tom had in mind. I think he’s petrified. Along with repulsed and horrified. 

• Love 9
12 hours ago, greekmom said:

Don't tell that to Rebecca. She or her twitter minions throw a fit if you compare her to Sumit.  Trust me.  But I do agree with you.  I wonder how difficult it will be for her to get Zied to the States when a) she still has to finish off divorce b) it's the second K1 visa she will be applying for and c) if she even has the financial means to sponsor the guy.

THANK YOU!! I mean who the hell did her makeup and WHY?!?!?!  I don't put on makeup but certainly wouldn't plaster it on like a drag queen.  Heck even drag queens have more expertise in applying blush. 

Other than that. Angela continues to become an abusive bitch by alienating Mykull's friends from him with old big Ang being the prize. Seriously Mykull!??!?! Is the Green Card worth it?!?!  

Emma shows the real background of Tom. The way she speaks and the way she is dressed shows they are not from the upper class as he has presented himself.

• Useful 5
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, greekmom said:

The problem with Darcey is that she wants someone posh and polished. Meanwhile she chases the same type of man. 

The problem with Darcey is that she wants someone posh and polished while she,herself, is not!

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

I'm amazed at Ben agreeing to stay after AGAIN being blindsided by akyini.  At this point he is nearly complicit because he knows that she just isn't a straight shooter....ever.

Also "I thought he would run away" isn't a good excuse for a human adult not to tell their SO something important.

I don't fully trust her version of events and her use of the qualifier "traditionally" married instead of "legally" married or just "married" makes me think there is more to the story. 

It doesn't matter though, Ben needs to cut his losses and go home. 

I'd be interested to hear the bride price negotiation. Ben bought all those groceries for $80 and akyini said that represented like a month salary.  So if $80 is month salary his $1000 is like a year salary and are they going to demand more than a year salary?

Next week akyini with the tears and confusing indignation that once she blindsided Ben with information he wasn't prepared for he didn't just suck it up and marry her.  

2 hours ago, TzuShih said:

I, too, was wondering if her complexion was a bit of a medical thing.  Rosacea patients blush more often and easily.  It can be triggered by alcoholic beverages, emotional stress, etc.  The English, Irish, Scots, et al appear to be affected more by this condition, (and having lived in England it was not uncommon for me to meet very rosy people.)  ☺️  Another possibility?  The Brits tend to use more heating via fireplaces or room heaters....contributing to a 'blushed' complexion.  (This is JUST a thought....I've no idea for sure!)

I think it was medical.  No way even the most clueless amongst us is applying neck blush.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Archer27 said:

Angela is THE worst cast member of this whole franchise. During her repugnant tirade, I was cheering for Mykull's friends...and hoping his hot friend from last season would show up. I cannot recall his name. As for Akini, her pictures we saw in their first episode looked like modelling photos. She looked stunning. Now, well...

That whole scene was weird.  Did she somehow think that they were just going to silently listen to her and be chastised by this angry white woman?  Michael should be mortified and embarrassed.  I sure hope America is worth your balls my Nigerian friend. 

• Love 8
22 hours ago, magemaud said:

My favorite Rebecca quotes tonight:

”...After all we’ve been through in the past THREE weeks!”

”Zied’s jealousy is coming out of nowhere...” 

The first words out of Darcey’s mouth upon meeting Emma, “Aww, you’re beautiful!” 

28C9BF69-34A7-4748-B3CD-C6B5F9321B83.jpeg

And here I thought Chris Farley died.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, gingerella said:

^This^ Michael is so dumb he doesn't even get that he's not going to be very welcome, IMO, in the community where Grangela comes from. I cannot imagine with the 'values' she has shown us, that her local community would be much different from how she is, which is a very sad statement on America right now, but I digress. I would hate to see what would happen to him when Grangela thinks he completed another woman because he asked for the check, and she creates a big fucking scene and then calls her hillbilly sheriff's department on him. It is seriously scary to think about that shit, and IMO TLC would be culpable because they're continuing to flame this bullshit.

I posted a link to the Government of Kenya's website about marriage and what makes a marriage valid and what the procedures are for Kenyans vs. Foreigners and vis a vis different main religions recognized in Kenya. They do mention Customary Marriages - which are Traditional Marriages that Akinyi was talking about. But that is only recognized legally between Kenyans, not between a Kenyan and a Foreigner. And knowing Kenya, I'm pretty sure it's written that way to protect people like Ben from getting taken for a ride. But Ben's too dumb to google "Marrying in Kenya" to find the same website I found in less than 10 seconds.

He really needs to start fact checking everything akyini tells him. She is constantly blindsiding him and to me that makes her untrustworthy.  

If he can't get on Google, he needs to phone his friend and ask her to look stuff up.  Or his pastor, or someone in his Bible study.  

7 hours ago, Horrified said:

Gucci-adjacent.

Probably bought from the same street vendor where Darcy gets her "designer" stuff.

Wish I knew where that was.....I wanna buy a fucchi bag!

5 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Me too. If she would have apologized and said, it tasted good, I didn't realize how strong it was....... even say in the future, I will really watch it. But instead it was Ii of like, I'm going to do what I want and he has to live with it. 

This. 

The narrative with akyini is always that if Ben makes even the slightest error it's a HUGE deal, but if she fucks up he needs to get over it and it's not a big deal.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Then why get involved with him at all if she's so happy where she is?  Lil'  Akinyi is confusing me. In a culture where being single at 26 is unusual, I think there is so much more to her than we are seeing. Maybe her parents should reduce the bride price and give Ben a deal. 

Maybe Ben can buy some time by not offering much in the way of a bride price.  He can let them know he needs more time to add to his savings...and for Akinyi to meet Grayson.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, BallisticNikki said:

And what would be the problem be with Ben just standing up for himself and telling her, "hey, I was not aware of that. I am going to need more time. I have a child and others I would need to tell before I did something so permanent. Please inform your family we will have to depart from this custom a bit"???

I don't understand why he is working himself up into a panic over this when he has already become ambivalent about her.

Because akyini starts up with the guilt and the tears and I'm sure there are a few "but don't you love me's???" thrown in for good measure.  

He is sooo lucky he didn't take the bait and sleep with akyini because the guilt would be so much more real and you can bet there would be a "pregnancy" that resulted in a mysterious miscarriage.

• Love 5
On 10/6/2019 at 10:20 PM, gingerella said:

I'm pretty sure Tom is sticking it out and not bailing so he can avail himself of the free trip to NYC for the Tell Nothing. I wonder if he'll insist on his own room for that...

I also think he's having a good time now, not having to pretend to be polite and kind any more after what she put him through in Albania.  Tom is in Dickhead Heaven.

I think Tom cracks himself up.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Maybe Ben can buy some time by not offering much in the way of a bride price.  He can let them know he needs more time to add to his savings...and for Akinyi to meet Grayson.

This is the part that confuses me.  

I think that realistically akyini has had sex.  However, I think that for the sake of her public image she is a "devout christian virgin."

And everyone keeps up the act.  Fidel has to "watch" ben.  Akyini has to lie to her dad to stay at the Airbnb.  

This is to say that a woman's virginity, in this community, seems to be important, which is why everyone keeps up appearances no matter how flimsy. 

But how in the world was Ben thinking he was going to take her to the US and maybe send her back to Kenya and she would still be able to hold onto her pretend virginity.  

She would have been alone in another country with a man and no one from her family there to watch her or the man.  So they would have clearly had sex and nothing would hide that.

If virginity is super valuable and a woman is judged "unfit" if she isn't a virgin wouldn't that have ruined her chances at another relationship?

I think it was weird that Big Ang made Mykull ask her daughter for her aaaaigg. It’s as if she was afraid to because she already knew the daughter would turn her down. 

Plus I happened to notice when Ben was up on the rooftop talking on the phone to his friend, he specifically didn’t mention the bride price thing. He just said  something like when he meets with the father tomorrow, after it happens then they’re married. It’s as if he’s trying to hide the fact he’s buying himself a bride. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, BallisticNikki said:

can you imagine how she would torture him in rural Georgia or where ever she lives?

I could totally see her getting into some plantation roleplay.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Ben wants a passive nanny sex maid. His friend had to remind him of all of the big issues between them, which Ben fessed up to not talking to Akinyi about.

I'm not sure.  For sure he had a stick up his ass about her getting drunk, but you have to give him credit for telling her up front what he expects from his wife.  He told her he didn't want to "tempt" himself by sleeping in the same room and wanted to adhere to their agreement not to have sex until they were married, at least partly to "set an example" for his congregation.  He showed his disappointment at her reluctance to take on a stepmother role (and I have to appreciate Bikini's honesty in telling him that--maybe the only thing she has been upfront with him about, but really too late).  He's not trying to disguise anything about what life with him would be like.

Bikini, on the other hand, has been very deceitful to him by not telling him things he should know, starting with the expectation that he would have gifts for her family (although I still contend his mother should have taught him that), right up to the latest revelation that setting the bride price means you're married.

I don't care much for either of them, but my sympathy is more with Benjamin simply because of his honesty.  Sure, they both may have suspect motives; judging by her gorgeous on-line photos, he felt he was getting a hottie way above his pay grade, and she seems desperate to get to the US to cut loose and par-tay.  But if anyone is being misled into a lifelong mistake, it's not Bikini.

• Love 10
9 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

I tried to come up with this, and used the child's sex as female for convenience, then.... the child would be...

Skyla's sister and daughter.

And Grangela's daughter and granddaughter. 

I think.  😵

Do you know the song "I Am My Own Grandpa?"

And does anybody else think Angela meant to name her daughter "Skylar" like the wife in Breaking Bad?  I've known women named "Schuyler" which I think may be the original form based on a last name.

• Love 2

Zucchini can stuff it with that whiney voice. She’s not fooling anyone, she’s been around the block plenty. Which is totally at odds with what Ben is looking for. He wanted a Church Lady, he’s getting Party City. Plus she’s not at all keen on being a stepmother. Hightail it outta there, Benny Boy.

And if having kids is so darn important to Mykull, why in the world does he hook up with an older woman who’s way past her childbearing years. Makes no sense. 

Ditto for Laura and Aladdin, Mr. & Mrs. Jiggy.

These people terrorize me with their stupidity. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, gingerella said:

Michael is so dumb he doesn't even get that he's not going to be very welcome, IMO, in the community where Grangela comes from. I cannot imagine with the 'values' she has shown us, that her local community would be much different from how she is, which is a very sad statement on America right now, but I digress. I would hate to see what would happen to him when Grangela thinks he completed another woman because he asked for the check, and she creates a big fucking scene and then calls her hillbilly sheriff's department on him. It is seriously scary to think about that shit, and IMO TLC would be culpable because they're continuing to flame this bullshit.

I wouldn’t be too sure in this case.  From what I’ve read, Angela has had her own belligerent encounters with the law at home, so I don’t think she has much credibility there.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Miss Chevious said:

I think it was weird that Big Ang made Mykull ask her daughter for her aaaaigg. It’s as if she was afraid to because she already knew the daughter would turn her down. 

I think Angela already tried asking the daughter, but she said no in spite of Angela’s tempting offer to tote it herself. Hence tagging in Mahkul to close the deal; sort of like the parallel universe version of asking your dad after your mom already said no.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, mamadrama said:

My 12yo son, husband, and I find her equally attractive.

Re: Jeniffer.  At times,  I find her very attractive,  other times,  not.  I think it's some of the expressions she makes. 

13 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

But at least she tried. I would have a hard time being gracious to that woman. She rubbed me the wrong way.

This is the season of the over protective "older" sisters!  I have a brother who is 8 years young than me.  We are very close.  When he met the "girl of his dreams" (in America!), I was the first in the family to meet her.  It never crossed my mind to tell her anything like "you better not hurt him" or "you're tearing him away from his family", I was so happy for them.  Mr. Tostandon was Brother Tostandon's best man & I was Sister in Law Tostandon's matron of honor, they actually married on our anniversary.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Lesia said:

I thought Angela was kind of kooky, loud, jolly, back in the first episode of her story, I guess a season ago.  Now, she is gross, mean, and a horrible representation of a woman, a mother/grandmother and an American.  Shameful.

Me, too!  Kooky, loud, and jolly is the perfect way to describe who she seemed to be at first. I really thought she was just a good ol' country girl, rode hard and put up a little wet perhaps, but good-hearted and always a hoot to be around.

Unfortunately, she seems to have turned into a controlling blob of jealous rage. Her behavior reminds me of Trashly and Jay, except Angels didn't even wait for Michael to make it state-side before she started treating him like property. And not like really special, treasured property either. More like the piece of gum you scraped off your flip flop last week kind of property. In fact, I've seen pieces of junk treated better than Michael (abd Jay).

I don't care how much money you send your foreign piece of ass. I don't care if you support him (or her) 100% after  arriving in the U.S., you still DON'T FUCKING OWN HIM. I'm sorry, but since you seem to have missed the memo... it's the 21st century,, and in this country, at least, we don't own people anymore. Period. End of story. 

• Love 15

Rebecca is one of those people who creates her own view of her reality and will never waver from it.  

"YOU THOUGHT I HAD PICTURES OF MY EX ON MY PHONE??? YOU THOUGHT I HAD PICTURES OF MY EX ON MY PHONE???"  Ummm... no, he didn't think; they were ON YOUR PHONE, Rebecca! Same with the "technically married" stuff.  If you filed for divorce basically yesterday, you are married.  Not "technically," and that word doesn't make it any less real.  Add to that she is a detective yet, after a supposedly horrific relationship with another Muslim man, refuses to do a background check on Zied, as she is sexting him and giving him money for "whatever he needs." Her reasonable daughter reminds her (gently and lovingly) of her past failures with men, yet Beck is sure this is real. Because, you know- he uses so many emojis!  And yeah, he has a job, doing something with, like, TV shows and audiences.  She never sees him go to work, but "I know he works hard!"

And here she is, out in the desert, questioning HIS honesty and loyalty. And as soon as he is the littlest bit displeased with something she's acting questionably about, she becomes indignant. 

Do we wonder why Rebecca is looking at 3 failed marriages and another oncoming train wreck?

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, KateHearts said:

Rebecca is one of those people who creates her own view of her reality and will never waver from it.  

"YOU THOUGHT I HAD PICTURES OF MY EX ON MY PHONE??? YOU THOUGHT I HAD PICTURES OF MY EX ON MY PHONE???"  Ummm... no, he didn't think; they were ON YOUR PHONE, Rebecca! Same with the "technically married" stuff.  If you filed for divorce basically yesterday, you are married.  Not "technically," and that word doesn't make it any less real.  Add to that she is a detective yet, after a supposedly horrific relationship with another Muslim man, refuses to do a background check on Zied, as she is sexting him and giving him money for "whatever he needs." Her reasonable daughter reminds her (gently and lovingly) of her past failures with men, yet Beck is sure this is real. Because, you know- he uses so many emojis!  And yeah, he has a job, doing something with, like, TV shows and audiences.  She never sees him go to work, but "I know he works hard!"

And here she is, out in the desert, questioning HIS honesty and loyalty. And as soon as he is the littlest bit displeased with something she's acting questionably about, she becomes indignant. 

Do we wonder why Rebecca is looking at 3 failed marriages and another oncoming train wreck?

I remember when she said that, "I believe he's a hard worker" , based on what, exactly?! He works hard at his Tunisian love rat personae, works hard at the hookah, but I've seen ZERO hard working for a paycheck. Neither has she.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, Archer27 said:

Mykulls last friend to leave the table OWNED Grangela by expressing himself politely without engaging in a ground war with her.... that was epic! 

10 hours ago, antfitz said:

Emma shows the real background of Tom. The way she speaks and the way she is dressed shows they are not from the upper class as he has presented himself.

Emma and her b f remind me of the not so friendly sibling roommates from the movie Bridesmaids.

9 hours ago, Mothra said:

Bikini HA! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5