Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: Treat Me Right

• Start Topic

How funny was Darcy trying to walk the dog? ( I want that dog, btw...)  Can't she just put on a pair of jeans and a sweater?  

Don't harsh on sister Tom.  She's just a normal woman.  And anyone next to fillers McGee would look ghastly.

I propose Michael get with Akinyi.  Same continent, likely same values.

I thought Angela was kind of kooky, loud, jolly, back in the first episode of her story, I guess a season ago.  Now, she is gross, mean, and a horrible representation of a woman, a mother/grandmother and an American.  Shameful.

• Love 20
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yeah, I think she's trying to pull the wool over old Ben's eyes. Probably in rural areas, paying the bride price amounts to a contract and they're as good as married. Akinyi is very eager to seal the deal. Her "I'm so drunk" act was an effort to get Ben into bed. Not because she desires him, but because she knows she could guilt him into marrying her if he'd besmirched her honor. "I was drunk, you took advantage of me, you have to do the right thing!" Too bad she's so bad at it. She could have a healthy career as a scammer going.

The dramatic part of me was thinking what if she is pregnant (since she talks about having sex before) and the father is white and refuses to marry her? So she was anxious to seal the deal with Ben and be married before he knew what happened. I don't think she is but it did run across my mind. Especially seeing her reaction next week. As if she is desperate and not just for a green card.  

Edited by libgirl2
  • Useful 4
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

I agree @Cini in that that is a point in Darcy's favor.  If Darcy ever gets to Tunisia, she will feel like a queen 

Darcey prefers Eurotrash who along with their family make her feel less than and treat her like garbage.  Jesse's father told her he was out of her league and Tom's sister told her he was too good for her.  As if.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, BallisticNikki said:

Akinyi is intent on a White guy and is in no hurry to have kids. Besides, what could they do for each other? nothing.

Well, that does shoot down my baby theory. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Safadao said:

OMG! English people are so creepy. Tom, the cheesy narcissist and his 300 lb sister who puts on makeup like a circus clown along with the alien faced boyfriend can easily be a freak show all on their own. 

She reminds me of the nannies from South Park's "Tsst" episode.

11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tom's look of mute appeal to the camera when Darcy bleated "I love you" was classic. He looks like a hostage.

Bahahahahah! That was a bleat!!! The smug look on his face though, like a mean kid playing keep away from another kid was unsettling to watch. He knows he has her over a barrel. Tom freakin' told Darcy she needs to work on herself in a round about way. My gawd. I forget exactly how he said it but that's what he meant.

Was Darcy going on about being near Sherwood Forest? Did she think Robin Hood or Friar Tuck were gonna show up?

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, iwasish said:

If Angela had a baby with Michaels sperm and her daughters egg, it would be Angela’s stepchild/grandchild  and the daughters child/step sibling. (I think)

I tried to come up with this, and used the child's sex as female for convenience, then.... the child would be...

Skyla's sister and daughter.

And Grangela's daughter and granddaughter. 

I think.  😵

Edited by MajorNelson
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Lady Iris said:

Was Darcy going on about being near Sherwood Forest? Did she think Robin Hood or Friar Tuck were gonna show up?

And she'd be Maid Marian, with her boobs popping out of her bodice and one of those pointy hats with the scarves perched atop her blonde tresses like she's at a Medieval Times jousting match 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Well, that does shoot down my baby theory. 

If she really was pregnant by another White guy, what she ought to have done was gotten Ben drunk or slipped him a mickey and told him he forced himself on her. The fear and guilt he seems to be consumed with would have worked in her favor.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, queenbee24 said:
5 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:
2 hours ago, Cammi said:

I dunno bout ya'll but if I were Jeniffer I'd bust a move away from Tim and his creepy ex/bestie. What the heck was THAT? His ex asking his current gf (whom she has never met) how they physical side of things are going? Rude! Seems like Tim's ex Veronica knows a lil something something about his performance issues? His whole situation is weird a fuck. But I woulda left the damn table had I been Jennifer! How may of ya'll would put up with your man's ex (who yo never met) asking you about your sex life? 

And wasn't Veronica's daughter still sitting next to her during this cozy little chat?  Ugh.

Edited by kirklandia
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11

If memory serves, Akinyi said that Ben is the first white guy to visit her village.  A poster upthread alluded to something that I find rather interesting; her family wants to get rid of her.  Based on her comment about "no man ever turning her down for sex", I wouldn't be surprised if her reputation precedes her. I say this because she had her mom's blessing to go and spend a week alone with Ben.  There aren't too many mothers who would allow their "virginal" daughter to do such a thing. Plus, Akinyi is really putting the pressure on Ben to make her an honest woman.  I haven't the faintest idea what he was expecting, but this seems to be more than he bargained for. 

• Useful 7
  • Love 10
31 minutes ago, Lady Iris said:

She reminds me of the nannies from South Park's "Tsst" episode.

Bahahahahah! That was a bleat!!! The smug look on his face though, like a mean kid playing keep away from another kid was unsettling to watch. He knows he has her over a barrel. Tom freakin' told Darcy she needs to work on herself in a round about way. My gawd. I forget exactly how he said it but that's what he meant.

I think he said it outright. And it sounded very familiar! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

If memory serves, Akinyi said that Ben is the first white guy to visit her village.  A poster upthread alluded to something that I find rather interesting; her family wants to get rid of her.  Based on her comment about "no man ever turning her down for sex", I wouldn't be surprised if her reputation precedes her. I say this because she had her mom's blessing to go and spend a week alone with Ben.  There aren't too many mothers who would allow their "virginal" daughter to do such a thing. Plus, Akinyi is really putting the pressure on Ben to make her an honest woman.  I haven't the faintest idea what he was expecting, but this seems to be more than he bargained for. 

That's interesting.  Maybe akyinis mom knows how desperately she wants to get to America and so she is okay with her putting the moves on ben.  

Not because they are trying to get rid of her or because she is the village bicycle.*  Her mom may just think this is an acceptable way to accomplish her goals.  I wouldn't be shocked if father akyini knew, I mean her boyfriend is in town and she is going on a week long safari?  Does she have a job?  If not, with what money?

*although saying on national TV that you've never been turned down for sex probably isn't the right look for someone touting all these rules of etiquette and telling a man he has to be watched by her older brother as some form of reputation protection.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:
37 minutes ago, Lady Iris said:

Tom freakin' told Darcy she needs to work on herself in a round about way. My gawd. I forget exactly how he said it but that's what he meant.

I think he said it outright. And it sounded very familiar! 

IIRS, in response to Darcey blaming Stacey for how Albaniapalooza went, Tom said the only person you can change is yourself. 

• Love 10
23 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

Is this really episode 10?  Confused by the numbers...... it says episode 15 aired on 9/22 (as per titles in this forum).

I know. Me too.  There are other episode numbers that don't seem to correspond.  I don't get it. 

5 minutes ago, Drogo said:

IIRS, in response to Darcey blaming Stacey for how Albaniapalooza went, Tom said the only person you can change is yourself. 

I really hate that Jesse was ultimately right. It wouldn't have been so bad if he wasn't a douchebag about it. Tom was kinder about it, straightforward without belittling her.

• Love 8
39 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

I tried to come up with this, and used the child's sex as female for convenience, then.... the child would be...

Skyla's sister and daughter.

And Grangela's daughter and granddaughter. 

I think.  😵

It would be Skyla’s step sister because the step father (Michael becomes Skylas stepfather) is the baby daddy and her own daughter because it’s her egg. It would be Angela’s stepchild because her “husband“ is the father and her own grandchild because her daughter Is the mother. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

The thing is, if snagging Ben and getting a ring on her finger and a one way ticket to Arizona is the ultimate goal, why is Akinyi being so capricious? Why not gush about how she can't wait to meet Grayson and hope that she and he can have a good relationship? Why not skip the margarita and suggest that they go read the bible and sing some nice hymns about the blood of Jesus together? Why dash off in tears and refuse to speak when Ben expressed concern? She's doing the exact opposite of what she should be doing to land this guy. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15
8 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The thing is, if snagging Ben and getting a ring on her finger and a one way ticket to Arizona is the ultimate goal, why is Akinyi being so capricious? Why not gush about how she can't wait to meet Grayson and hope that she and he can have a good relationship? Why not skip the margarita and suggest that they go read the bible and sing some nice hymns about the blood of Jesus together? Why dash off in tears and refuse to speak when Ben expressed concern? She's doing the exact opposite of what she should be doing to land this guy. 

I think she thought that she would have ben wrapped around her pinky finger by now with all that amazing sex he keeps refusing and the walking around in a towel scenario that he is uncomfortable with.  

In her life apparently no one has turned down sex and so it may be what she uses to get what she wants.  Either sex or the promise of sex.  

The problem is that she has wildly overestimated the power her actual or promised pussy has over ben.  I think she was thinking that because Ben was so sprung on her he would promise to find a way to send Grayson away and she wouldn't have to approach the situation with any finesse.

I think the "drunkenness" was an attempt to get Ben in bed so that he would finally be bowled over by the amazing sex and agree to whatever she wanted.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

I thought Darcey was quite gracious to her,  the sister shouldn't talk about looks. Who did that blush!

I was thinking the same thing...who is she to judge Darcey's makeup?  At least it is well applied!

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
30 minutes ago, essexjan said:

Michael has his eye firmly on the prize of a home in the Land of Donald Trump, oblivious to the fact that he is exactly the type of immigrant Trump does not want in the USA. If he finally gets his K-1, he will truly have earned it. But his friend was right when he expressed his concern about what Michael would do in the USA if Angela loses his temper with him. It's not too far a stretch to envisage a situation where there's a domestic altercation, police are called and the police take the side of the white American woman. This could end very, very badly for Michael.

^This^ Michael is so dumb he doesn't even get that he's not going to be very welcome, IMO, in the community where Grangela comes from. I cannot imagine with the 'values' she has shown us, that her local community would be much different from how she is, which is a very sad statement on America right now, but I digress. I would hate to see what would happen to him when Grangela thinks he completed another woman because he asked for the check, and she creates a big fucking scene and then calls her hillbilly sheriff's department on him. It is seriously scary to think about that shit, and IMO TLC would be culpable because they're continuing to flame this bullshit.

31 minutes ago, essexjan said:

I don't think the scenario Akinyi outlined is TLC-driven shenanigans. I think it's perfectly plausible that this is how the marriage would be done.

I posted a link to the Government of Kenya's website about marriage and what makes a marriage valid and what the procedures are for Kenyans vs. Foreigners and vis a vis different main religions recognized in Kenya. They do mention Customary Marriages - which are Traditional Marriages that Akinyi was talking about. But that is only recognized legally between Kenyans, not between a Kenyan and a Foreigner. And knowing Kenya, I'm pretty sure it's written that way to protect people like Ben from getting taken for a ride. But Ben's too dumb to google "Marrying in Kenya" to find the same website I found in less than 10 seconds.

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, gingerella said:

^This^ Michael is so dumb he doesn't even get that he's not going to be very welcome, IMO, in the community where Grangela comes from. I cannot imagine with the 'values' she has shown us, that her local community would be much different from how she is, which is a very sad statement on America right now, but I digress. I would hate to see what would happen to him when Grangela thinks he completed another woman because he asked for the check, and she creates a big fucking scene and then calls her hillbilly sheriff's department on him. It is seriously scary to think about that shit, and IMO TLC would be culpable because they're continuing to flame this bullshit.

I could easily see her calling the cops on him and he being thrown in jail. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Lady Iris said:

More like Try Her *uck.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, RealReality said:

THIS!!!!!!

It drives me bananas everytime she acts flummoxed, because he literally told her, multiple times that he is a controlling and jealous guy.  I realize he has a thick accent and talks like count chocula but even I got it through the  television.  

The Cheek-Chewer lives for drama.  Every friggin thing she has confessed to Ziad was designed to get some kind of rise out of him.  She would rather be flouncing around with indignation than anything else on earth.

That's why she chose a cro-magnon man for her fiance.  He doesn't have the communications skills to logic-blast her nonsense.  Ergo, he makes the perfect bear for her to poke.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

Tim is such a massive wet blanket at this point I'd have sent him packing. How many times does he express that he's "nervous, worried, scared"? Such a huge turnoff to me. And this episode, when he says, "I just want to relax and have a good time and I'll do anything to make her happy." His attitude is more of someone who is facing a prison sentence than spending time with someone whom he supposedly loves- and, by his own admission, he MUST MAKE IT WORK WITH or, you know, his life will end.

I have to give Darcy credit for keeping her nipples from near fallout with the dinner outfit with Sister. She kind of looked normal. Reminded me, though, of why fake boobs are not on my list. They are so disproportionate to her small frame and just blend into her waistline. The hair reminds me of a horse's tail. I can't fault Tom for wanting to test things out further and that he's on the fence about the relationship- but I can fault him for dangling the "if we'd gone to Gran Canaria maybe I'd have proposed"carrot.  Her constant moony-eyes and looks that are on the brink of tears would be maddening to me.  I have a hunch he is not in this for the long run- although he is a master at stringing her along. And boy, did he look weird in that suit jacket. Like his gut was a lot wider than his shoulders.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, queenbee24 said:

Jeniffer is not who I thought she was. I saw “beautiful woman wanting to find any way to America” and I was wrong. She’s very smart, she could totally play along with him, marry him, get the visa and money and eventually bounce but she’s not about that. Bless her for trying but there is just something SUPER off about Tiny Tim.

YES!  Finally a foreign spouse-to-be who isn't desperate to get here.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Zied's nickname here, "The Blob", is so fitting. His huge belly sticking out, which he accentuates by wearing those tight little sweaters of his, is not appealing. Not to mention the lank, stringy, greasy hair. Of all the Tunisian/Moroccan love rats who have appeared on the various iterations of the 90 Day Fiance franchise, Zied, Mohammad, Azan, and Aladin, Aladin is definitely the gold standard. By that, I mean he is the best looking, smartest, and only financially solvent one of the group.

How did Akinyi get so wasted on one watered down margarita? Manufactured drama perhaps?

My opinion of Tom went up when I saw he owns that adorable bulldog, Boyce. Boyce didn't even want to hang out with sad sack Darcey. He put the brakes on when she tried to walk him and wouldn't budge until Tom came back and picked up his leash. Good judge of character, Boyce!

Angela was her usual crass, crude and rude self with Michael's friends.

Edited by Matty
  • LOL 1
  • Love 19
4 hours ago, gotta watch said:

is What Not to Wear still on? Because I would give $$ if Stacey and Clinton could have Darcey and Stacey as clients. 

Unfortunately, it isn't, but this show could certainly have kept them in business for another season or more.  All the cougars need help.  And Deavan, too. 

• Love 9
33 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

Tim is such a massive wet blanket at this point I'd have sent him packing. How many times does he express that he's "nervous, worried, scared"? Such a huge turnoff to me. And this episode, when he says, "I just want to relax and have a good time and I'll do anything to make her happy." His attitude is more of someone who is facing a prison sentence than spending time with someone whom he supposedly loves- and, by his own admission, he MUST MAKE IT WORK WITH or, you know, his life will end.

I have to give Darcy credit for keeping her nipples from near fallout with the dinner outfit with Sister. She kind of looked normal. Reminded me, though, of why fake boobs are not on my list. They are so disproportionate to her small frame and just blend into her waistline. The hair reminds me of a horse's tail. I can't fault Tom for wanting to test things out further and that he's on the fence about the relationship- but I can fault him for dangling the "if we'd gone to Gran Canaria maybe I'd have proposed"carrot.  Her constant moony-eyes and looks that are on the brink of tears would be maddening to me.  I have a hunch he is not in this for the long run- although he is a master at stringing her along. And boy, did he look weird in that suit jacket. Like his gut was a lot wider than his shoulders.

I read somewhere he was a model in the UK.  Maybe he wants to continue here too.  Without Darcy of course.  She is a burden.  Men absolutely hate crying women.  If I cry about something, which is rare, my husband of many, many years literally runs in the other direction.  He can’t stand it.  Darcy is over doing it with the crying.  It’s going against her. She should show him she’s strong, not a wimp. Did these twins not have a Mother to teach them things?

• Love 6
30 minutes ago, Matty said:

How did Akinyi get so wasted on one watered down margarita? Manufactured drama perhaps?

Absolutely, she might have thought if she acted loosy goosy he would have to help her walk, get in bed, etc...physical contact might start the home fires burning but she did not know what she was up against, she was testing "Ben of the do not lead me in to temptation!"

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

^This^ Michael is so dumb he doesn't even get that he's not going to be very welcome, IMO, in the community where Grangela comes from. I cannot imagine with the 'values' she has shown us, that her local community would be much different from how she is, which is a very sad statement on America right now, but I digress. I would hate to see what would happen to him when Grangela thinks he completed another woman because he asked for the check, and she creates a big fucking scene and then calls her hillbilly sheriff's department on him.

Yeah, It's surprising he's still willing to go fwd w/ the plans, after seeing how short tempered and aggressive she is. Does he truly not understand what the climate is like for Black men in the US? Do they not discuss this? Has Angela misled him about this? Yeah if she has the nerve to manhandle him the ways she does in his home country, can you imagine how she would torture him in rural Georgia or where ever she lives?

54 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

I can't fault Tom for wanting to test things out further and that he's on the fence about the relationship...I have a hunch he is not in this for the long run

So people here actually think this is a real relationship? That she ever thought there was even the slimmest chance of a proposal? Maybe Darcey was hoping to stick it to Jesse by scaring up some proper English gentleman type she had casually messaged a few times online. But was Tom ever really in this? Hadn't he seen the previous seasons' episodes? I think Darcey is crying from embarrassment and not so much from heartbreak. Feels like they barely knew each other.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

Yeah, It's surprising he's still willing to go fwd w/ the plans, after seeing how short tempered and aggressive she is. Does he truly not understand what the climate is like for Black men in the US? Do they not discuss this? Has Angela misled him about this? Yeah if she has the nerve to manhandle him the ways she does in his home country, can you imagine how she would torture him in rural Georgia or where ever she lives?

So people here actually think this is a real relationship? That she ever thought there was even the slimmest chance of a proposal? Maybe Darcey was hoping to stick it to Jesse by scaring up some proper English gentleman type she had casually messaged a few times online. But was Tom ever really in this? Hadn't he seen the previous seasons' episodes? I think Darcey is crying from embarrassment and not so much from heartbreak. Feels like they barely knew each other.

I don't think Michael really does. He buys the myth of Trump's America without seeing what is really going on. 

I never felt that Darcey loved Tom. I saw at her showing up to Jesse (and Stacey) that she can get a suave sophisticated Englishman. Her own James Bond who is better than Jesse and FLorian combined. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Thisgirllovespasta said:

Omar is a robot. I look at my dogs more lovingly than he does to Avery. She is hanging all over him and he doesn't even hold her hand. He doesn't even look at her.

Avery said it herself. Mr. Personality seemed more interested in the green card than her leaving. Listen to yourself Avery. You are 100% correct. 

• Love 6
16 hours ago, ChiMama said:

Zied talks like Elmo. Or Yoda.

My favorite part of this show is hearing Zied speak, and his dumb, maniacal huh huh huh huh laughter. I get a kick out of the big dummy. 

Ben is controlling. Bikini will trade one strict father in for another who expects her to become an insta mommy. If she does make it to the US, expect a girls gone wild scenario, because that girl is going to want to party. Can’t say I blame her. 

“ Wha caint you gimme a aig to tote? Ah would tote yo aig.” That daughter is just ungrateful for all the blessings being the daughter of Big Ang entails. Can you imagine Skyping and that peanut headed little fool asks for your egg with your Dog the bounty hunter looking mother looming in the background?  That’s just idiocy. But i bet if you  gave her 1k, Big Ang would be totin’ that aig the next day. Hell, toss in 200 bucks in food stamps and that daughter would cave.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
On 10/4/2019 at 9:20 AM, Spike said:

Right, he says he drinks on occasion, but does he drink only a third of a drink?  He is complaining about a single drink.  If alcohol is so evil he should abstain.

For my money, I think we can all agree Akinyi doesn't hold her liquor well.  At all.  If she got completely faced by one drink, she has a very low tolerance to alcohol and should really and truly be careful of how much she imbibes.  The heck with Ben - she should do this for her own good and to keep from getting in worse trouble than she may already be in.

However, in Ben's defense, he's not comfortable with her behavior under the influence any more than Tom is comfortable with Darcy's behavior under the influence.  Ben is a deeply religious individual that takes his religion seriously (maybe a little more than the rest of us may).  But if he's not comfortable with her level of inebriation and is considering marriage to her, I don't blame him for taking it into account as a factor in his decision.  Her inability to hold her liquor isn't going to change  - that's a physical limitation that she might not be able to change without avoiding it altogether.

Her response that he should just chill on it is a red flag for me.  There will be no compromise on this.  While she may not be left alone with his child any time soon, it's a level of a lack of self-awareness that her inability to handle what she's doing is a problem for him.  He's having a problem with the decision and this is a contributing factor.  He's not comfortable.  That's his prerogative.

• Love 10

Before reading your comments. I’m sure everything has been said but….

Tim is just too weird for me. He can try all he wants to be the man Jeniffer wants him to be, but as long as the ex is in his life, he’ll have nothing but drama and chaos. I appreciate his willingness to help raise the ex’s daughter but realistically, it puts a serious damper on his ability to enter into a serious relationship. No person would be happy with him visiting the ex and her daughter, especially since the ex seems hell bent on throwing a wrench in any relationship he tries to get into. 

Ben is an idiot if he goes through with this. I get that he was upset that Akini got drunk and perhaps doesn’t believe in drinking to intoxication, but I don’t believe in adults telling other adults what they are “allowed” to do. That sets up a parent-child vibe that is just bogus, not to mention creepy. If the alcohol is an issue, then you are not a match. He was clearly sweating bullets at the news that his bride price would make them married. I think if he goes through with it, it will be out of fear more than anything else. 

Again with the word “technically” from Ribicka. No, you are married. Not technically married. You are married. You scammed Zied. As much as I think he’s a possessive bottle of anger sauce, you hoodwinked him first with fake photos and then with your marital status. Also, who goes on a romantic vacation shortly before you have to leave the country and wakes up one morning saying, “Oh, let me show you a picture of my grandchildren…” and then a pic of your ex just happens to pop up? Please. 

Omar comes across as an emotionless guy. I mean, he’s never kissed a girl before, then marries, gets some action and still acts like a dead fish? Weird. He’s very hard to read. 

Don’t care about Georgia Ass Face and her Georgia Ass Egg.

Edited to add:

Forgot Darcy and Tom: She's too high maintenance to watch on television. I will say though that it makes me crazy when adults go on about not letting anyone hurt their sibling in an "I'll beat them up" kind of way. Grow the eff up. No one wants to see their siblings hurt in a relationship but that kind of talk just makes you look like juvenile trash.

Edited by configdotsys
  • Love 7
On 10/4/2019 at 10:49 AM, SabineElisabeth said:

Ceasar - In order to visit Maria in the Ukraine, she mist actually answer a text or phone call from you exist. And I like my odds of winning the Powerball better.

Fixed it for you!  : ) 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, b2H said:

Her response that he should just chill on it is a red flag for me.  There will be no compromise on this.  While she may not be left alone with his child any time soon, it's a level of a lack of self-awareness that her inability to handle what she's doing is a problem for him.  He's having a problem with the decision and this is a contributing factor.  He's not comfortable.  That's his prerogative.

Me too. If she would have apologized and said, it tasted good, I didn't realize how strong it was....... even say in the future, I will really watch it. But instead it was kind of like, I'm going to do what I want and he has to live with it. 

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Tim is just too weird for me. He can try all he wants to be the man Jeniffer wants him to be, but as long as the ex is in his life, he’ll have nothing but drama and chaos. I appreciate his willingness to help raise the ex’s daughter but realistically, it puts a serious damper on his ability to enter into a serious relationship.

Just a thought, but couldn't he wait 7 more years or whatever until the girl is 18?

Isn't that what some single parents do so as not to impact the kid and cause havoc with the stresses and strains?

8 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Tim is just too weird for me. He can try all he wants to be the man Jeniffer wants him to be, but as long as the ex is in his life, he’ll have nothing but drama and chaos.

Again with the word “technically” from Ribicka. No, you are married. Not technically married. You are married. You scammed Zied.

I tried to be open minded about Tim. What if he were transgender? Its fine, he just needs to be open to Jeniffer. The problem is he is weird and he is a jerk. Jeniffer isn't going to pull a Michael and let him walk all over her. There is just something way off with him. I guess we will find out. Or maybe not. 

Was it Tariq or Dean who said not technically married, you are married? they are right. 

• Love 2