Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: Treat Me Right

• Start Topic

On 10/5/2019 at 1:06 PM, Mothra said:

Secret of a long, successful marriage:  Shared interests.

I agree!!  We have many and we also have quite a few separate ones.  Can't be your everything, babe!

1 hour ago, Neurochick said:
Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, ChristmasJones said:

Is this really episode 10?  Confused by the numbers...... it says episode 15 aired on 9/22 (as per titles in this forum).

Drogo switched back to the original numbering so I followed suit.  You are welcome to start the next thread and assign the number you prefer.

On 10/4/2019 at 1:25 PM, mamadrama said:

I actually didn't think that Bikini was acting that bad. She was tipsy, but I thought she was cute. 

Me too! And the "You're an alcoholic" BS is such a hackneyed old male control trick.

• Love 10
On 10/4/2019 at 10:49 AM, SabineElisabeth said:

Ceasar - In order to visit Maria in the Ukraine, she mist actually answer a text or ohone call from you. And I like my odds of winning the Powerball better.

I hope that TLC just hires a lookalike in Ukraine. I am loving the travel aspect of this show and would love to see the country!

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
On 10/4/2019 at 7:05 AM, Zevious Zoquis said:

Cesar - "...but there was a problem with her plane ticket and she never showed up.  And then she ended up breaking up with me over the phone."  Hahahaha.  Yeah, that's what it was.  Damn!  If only there hadn't been that problem with the ticket she would have been there! And jesus man, quit talking about the chocolate candies!  Have some shame man!!  lol 

All. Of. This. 😂🤣😂

Then the friend was like you're STILL gonna try to talk to herrrr??? 

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

You would think Zied would learn how to speak a little English better by now.  He says all his words backwards.  Rebecca has been looking older lately.  What’s with all of them calling the women baby?  zied and Michael can’t wait to get to the states fast enough.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 10/4/2019 at 12:26 PM, magemaud said:

But now I recall Jesse's mother's "Betsey Johnson" look was a bit over the top, too! And Tom's friend. Wouldn't it be something if Darcey turns out to be the most natural looking of the group? 

Both the twins don’t look all that great.  Their faces are bloated.  To much fillers?  Their clothes don’t go with their ages.  Too short, to much boobs showing and those black hats.  Yikes!  What are they, 18 ?

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
40 minutes ago, nytonc said:

Anyone who dates Darcy has to be prepared to haul around an absurd amount of luggage (and all of her baggage she’s dragging).  Seriously, 3 giant bags and a carry-on  for a week in Albania???

Why is she always shaking her head? She looks like she has Parkinson’s.  

OMG Mahkle went to a party with his friends when Big Ange was sick and miserable and needed him on the phone with her? The nerve.  So let’s recap: He can’t work, can’t have friends, can’t be seen on a boat with a woman in the background, can’t bribe her with a coke or cake and evidently can’t have any other interests life unless it includes Medusa.  I really hope he’s scamming her but I can’t imagine why on earth he would settle for her. There are plenty of other desperate women who would probably not make his life so miserable. 

Just wondering, NytoNcaro?  I was Nytofla, but came back to ny.  Lol.

2 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Just wondering, NytoNcaro?  I was Nytofla, but came back to ny.  Lol.

Yes and I want to go back to NY. IThe heat here is killing me!  It was 98° this week! I miss the NY winters. 

• Love 4
On 10/4/2019 at 10:49 AM, SabineElisabeth said:

I'm sure he would just call it if he could figure out any way to send her home early without looking like a dick.  Instead, we get to see her continuing to act desperate and deranged, which causes Tom to disdain her further, which causes her to act even more desperate, etc. And so it wil go, until Darcey goes back to CT, and Tom joins Witness Protection.

I'm pretty sure Tom is sticking it out and not bailing so he can avail himself of the free trip to NYC for the Tell Nothing. I wonder if he'll insist on his own room for that...

• LOL 13
  • Love 9
49 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Both the twins don’t look all that great.  Their faces are bloated.  To much fillers?  Their clothes don’t go with their ages.  Too short, to much boobs showing and those black hats.  Yikes!  What are they, 18 ?

They both need to wear clothes that flatter and not draw attention to areas.  

Tom's sister and her remark about makeup - the sister looked worse.  The blush doesn't go over the entire face.

• LOL 12
  • Love 9

I don’t understand why Rebecca has been continuously wearing those thick denim, skin tight jeans in the desert.  Why not some pretty, flowy outfits in the beautiful materials they probably have there?

Angela tried to claim that toting her daughter’s egg made it hers. “No, mama, it’s MY child.”  Her daughter just doesn’t understand the importance of continuing Angela’s bloodline, dontcha know 🙄.

• LOL 7
  • Love 14
24 minutes ago, Safadao said:

And Jennifer is really unattractive. I am picturing Jamie Foxx playing the ugly girl with fat pouty lips. 

Yes, thank you too.  Jennifer is not all that.  I see better on my street.  She thinks she will be discovered for modeling or something.  Pfitt.

• Love 12

OMG! English people are so creepy. Tom, the cheesy narcissist and his 300 lb sister who puts on makeup like a circus clown along with the alien faced boyfriend can easily be a freak show all on their own. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 4

Rebecca and Darcy are the worst because they are manipulative. Rebecca more than Darcy. 

angela is genuine - extremely crude but honest. So she’s above Rebecca and Darcy. 

bikini is clueless. So is Avery. Avery is stubbornly clueless. Bikini is just a box of rocks. 

Jennifer seems genuine except I don’t understand why she would be attracted to a flaming guy like Tim. So it makes me think she has another motive but for now she seems legit. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

I have a feeling Akinyi is lying to Ben.  So all he has to do is pay the bride's price and they are automatically married?!  That doesn't seem right. 

Angela is a she-beast who shouldn't be allowed in polite society.  If Mikull stays with her deserves whatever he gets. 

I'm not sure what reason she as to lie about it. But if paying the bride price makes you married under Kenyan law, then Benjamin shouldn't do it, because it then makes her ineligible for the fiancee visa. He would have to start over and file for a spouse visa.

Many Americans have had their petitions for fiancee visas denied because they had an "engagement party" in the foreign country that resembled a wedding too much, and then the US Embassy says "It looks like you're married, your fiance visa application is therefore denied, apply for a spouse visa"

• Useful 14
  • Love 4

Benjamin, you are not really ready to marry Akini. She has shown you who she is and has told you she doesn't want to be a stepmother. Except for maybe moving to the US and putting up with you for a bit til she gets her Green Card, she doesn't seem to want you. You can certainly look up Bride Price on the Internet and not just listen to her and what she tells you. Having 14 hours to make a life-changing decision? You have no idea if she is cunning and is manipulating you or what. You are inexperienced, unworldly, and unsavvy.

Tim, just end it with Jeniffer. Move along. Maybe she just wants half of your Ferrari. You raise a lot of red flags, your conversation with Veronica was a bit creepy. Let her find a more 'manly' man than you.

Avery, Omar seems bored with you after just a few days of being a married man. You should be in your hotel room getting to know your husband. Yeah, there is more than a 1 percent chance that he is using you for a visa/Green Card. Young, naïve, and headstrong. He has not shown you his true self and maybe you really don't want to see it.

Angela, you are crass and pretty gross, but at least you are honest. You are not hiding any agendas. Controlling and unpleasant. Michael must really want to get to the US. There are far nicer women he can find online who would treat him with respect. His friends are nice, pleasant, and level-headed. They want what is in his best interest. And he will pay a massive price to be with you.

Rebecca, your magical three weeks with Zied is like a bad month on Days of Our Lives. You cannot keep hiding that you are married. Zied has a right to know and make a choice for himself on whether he wants to be with you, or he will be husband #4 and there will be #5 coming along after him.

All that luggage, Darcey. You went away for a week and not a month and you are not some movie star going to various premieres who will need all those clothes. The Bulldog was very sweet. The English life may not be for you. Tom's sister doesn't like you and your fakery. However, she really really did overdo the blush. Her partner seemed a bit weird and maybe they are just weird together, but you should be glad that you are not staying with Tom and his family. You might end up in some cupboard. The waterworks do need to end and you cannot keep up the game of being pleasant Dr. Jekyll to Tom's family and Mr. Hyde to everyone else. Tom's sister was judging you and it's not kind. Tom has seen a very ugly side to you and it is up to him whether he wishes to put up with you. Both of you don't have much in common, you both talk at each other, and you are madly in love with the idea of being in love. Back to the vision/drawing board.

• LOL 1
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, Safadao said:

Rebecca is the person that annoys me the most.

I detest her with every fiber of my being. This woman appears to be going out of her way to cause problems.  I don’t think she should have been allowed on the show because technically she isn’t in the position to have a fiancé.  Seems her goal is to see how far she can push Zied before he snaps and have him atone for her ex-husband’s sins.

• Love 15
On 10/5/2019 at 10:45 AM, RealReality said:

Darcy and Stacy would be way prettier if they stopped hanging out with each other.  

Stacy was still in full gaslighting bloom yesterday.  Yes, technically Darcy is at fault for agreeing to that trip at all. 

But damn, Stacy's unwillingness to not accept any part in how things turned out was just cold.  

Darcy is no prize, but Stacy is cruel and I'd take Darcy over her.  

I don't think Stacy is comfortable in her skin or her relationship because I don't think people who are over the age of 20 who have great relationships need to make out all the time. 

To me, that overshow of public affection is generally done for the benefit of others and often to hide deep seated problems in the relationship.  

I think it would be hard to watch a show with Darcy and stacy because it's tough to watch one person who is cruel always win and to watch one person get constantly piled on.

Tom is a annoyed and checked out and just wants to go home.  He is tired of having to placate boozy tearful Darcy and he has to be annoyed with the constant pressure that Darcy puts on him for some grand gesture (please let it involve a proposal!).  This is why I don't blame him as much.  Darcy IS nuts and she plays into this "twin for tat" nonsense.  So she was at fault for agreeing to the trip.  

But Stacy is just a bitch for no reason and she knows what she is doing so she can miss me with her innocent routine. 

Stacy’s big advantage is that she makes sure Darcy is always drunker than she is.  And she knows Darcy well enough to sense just she she is the right amount of drunk to start subtlety pushing her buttons. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
37 minutes ago, magemaud said:

My favorite Rebecca quotes tonight:

”...After all we’ve been through in the past THREE weeks!”

”Zied’s jealousy is coming out of nowhere...” 

The first words out of Darcey’s mouth upon meeting Emma, “Aww, you’re beautiful!” 

28C9BF69-34A7-4748-B3CD-C6B5F9321B83.jpeg

Rebecca has only known Zied physically for the past three weeks. She has yet to see him angry, hurt, sick, etc.  How he handles conflict and challenges, how he treats others around him (those who can do things for him and those who can't). How he handles having an er, um, uh, job. He has probably been on his best behavior - except for the greasy hair part.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, DiamondGirl said:

I don’t understand why Rebecca has been continuously wearing those thick denim, skin tight jeans in the desert.  Why not some pretty, flowy outfits in the beautiful materials they probably have there?

Angela tried to claim that toting her daughter’s egg made it hers. “No, mama, it’s MY child.”  Her daughter just doesn’t understand the importance of continuing Angela’s bloodline, dontcha know 🙄.

It’s not Angela’s bloodline that’s important to Michael, it’s his. That’s why he is up for having a baby with some random chick. 
If Angela had a baby with Michaels sperm and her daughters egg, it would be Angela’s stepchild/grandchild  and the daughters child/step sibling. (I think)

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

You would think Zied would learn how to speak a little English better by now.  He says all his words backwards.

My boyfriend thinks Zied talks like Cookie Monster. “Me no like this!!!”

Can someone explain to me why Ben is even considering sticking around to marry Akinyi? Is it just so that they can have sex without being doomed to eternity in hell?

• LOL 7
  • Love 17

A trip to Kenya probably cost Ben a massive amount of money. He invested a lot and maybe wants something out of his effort.

He and Akini do not really connect, and she probably is not right for him and his prudish ways. She has little interest in the life he offers her. Akini would need to change to suit him and things will eventually implode.

• Love 17
28 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Is this the driest kiss ever? 

8FA8FE72-AA34-48C9-BBDD-83BBD8DB7F3F.jpeg

And the aftermath. Isn’t Thomas’s jacket a bit small for him? 

852D5C28-5D0D-47D3-A758-A714822521F0.jpeg

He was trying to dodge the snottiest kiss ever.  She puckered up at the end of one of her blubbering episodes.  No wonder he made that face!

• LOL 7
2 hours ago, DiamondGirl said:

You're right, she's worn those jeans with a leather jacket the entire time, only changing her tops, except when Zied made her wear the Tunisian ceremonial clothing to meet his parents. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Safadao said:

And Jennifer is really unattractive. I am picturing Jamie Foxx playing the ugly girl with fat pouty lips. 

Yeah, can't agree in that one. Speaking as a straight male and after having shown her to others, that's not what we are seeing. Her body may be the main attraction I guess but unattractive she is not imo.

• Love 19
12 minutes ago, kirklandia said:

He was trying to dodge the snottiest kiss ever.  She puckered up at the end of one of her blubbering episodes.  No wonder he made that face!

True, we know how he felt about the prospect of kissing her with unbrushed teeth after the flight. 

While we're on the subject of Darcey, I'm taking a poll. Which does Darcey do more, drink, cry or wet? (I'm remembering my old Betsy Wetsy doll) 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
On 10/4/2019 at 3:39 PM, nytonc said:

Stacy doesn’t seems to have quite as many annoying affectations (hair touching, weird lips/face while talking, air-snatching, etc) as Darcy.  I think she’s much more comfortable in her own skin.  

The idea of her being comfortable in her own skin cracked me up- because it's not her own anything...artificial plumpers, hair extensions, silicone.  Anyone comfortable within themselves would not seek to change their appearance so drastically.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, DiamondGirl said:

Great point!  Darcy has too much luggage and it seems Rebecca didn't bring enough.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

Michael's friends looked like they had been toking up before they met Angela, especially the one in the blue shirt.

The saddest moment in the episode was right after Michael's friends left to go toke up some more and maybe hit a club and have some fun, while Michael was left behind in his self-imposed Hell with Angela.

When Tim's ex asked Jennifer about their sex life, the undertone seemed to be, "So he's never had sex with you either?"

If Akini gets loaded on just one drink, *every* time they do social drinking will be "intoxication night" for her. 

Rebecca, you're not technically still married.  You're still married.

Why do all these guys with the lamest romantic lives (Caesar, Tim, Benjamin) have these female besties who they need for advice?

Tom to his fuchsia-faced cow of a sister: "I want what you have".  Uh...no, you don't.

If I hear one of these guys explain his actions one more time with, "But I love her", I'm going to punch my screen.

• LOL 5
  • Love 16
43 minutes ago, magemaud said:

While we're on the subject of Darcey, I'm taking a poll. Which does Darcey do more, drink, cry or wet? (I'm remembering my old Betsy Wetsy doll) 

Cries more, for sure!  I have this theory that Darcy gets so drunk so fast because she never eats.  Did you see how many untouched dishes she left when dining out with Jesse?  

Now for my question:  what was Darcy drinking at the pub???? It looked like a flower pot with a test tube in it, and maybe a celery leaf.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, magemaud said:

True, we know how he felt about the prospect of kissing her with unbrushed teeth after the flight. 

I had a Betsy Wetsy thank  goodness I didn’t have to squeeze her into pleather pants and 7 inch heals while she was drinking crying and wetting. 

That was quite a fling around the dance floor I backed it up and played it twice. 

Insee more tears at the dance fest 

Edited by athousandclowns
Typo
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

I am worried about Angela's blood, it's always boiling.  What a bitch!  I was really hoping the authorities would come to haul her away. 

I think there is something more going on with Akiny. She seems like there is a wild party girl dying to burst out.  Based on the interview with her friend at the beginning of the season,  Akiny is obsessed with American movies.  I think she wants to get over here to hang out at the nightclubs,  etc. She is not some innocent virgin Ben wants to think she is.   She made that comment last week that men do not usually turn her down for sex. 

If I were  Caesar's friend,  I'd tell him if he is going to continue to pursue this relationship with the fake Ukrainian,  he is on his own.  No more loans, no more rides to or from the airport,  no more listening to his sob "Maria" stories.   If this whole storyline is true,  I wonder if he's ever had a real girlfriend before.  

Darcey is so fake,  not only her looks but her compliments.  

Edited by alegtostandon
  • Love 22