Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. In all of the great performances, and the way the story was handled, I cannot believe I forgot the thing that enraged me the most (other than Phyllis trying to make her reunion about her poor pathetic life, and Malcolm didn't seem that interested, so that was good): Cane! You pathetic writers! Lily is too distraught to speak. Of course that is okay. But while they are trying to get her to speak, she turns around to Cane (who thankfully is not sitting in her row), and she and Devon encourage him to speak. He says, no, Neil would not want that, and Lily says, he loved you too. And then that piece of shit gets up to speak and makes it all about how he was a loser and Neil accepted him anyways. At least, that is what I heard. I imagine he said something about how Neil taught him about parenting. Ugh! There were so many people who should have spoken before Cane. Drinki, for one. Even Ash. Victoria. They had Jack and Pricktor as the friends who spoke.
  3. WendyCR72

Law & Order: Criminal Intent

Yeah, MyNetwork seems to show some in order - then hopscotches. Next week, per listings, it makes "one giant leap for mankind!" with "Flipped", S6, Ep. 14 and then? "Smile", S7, Ep. 3. That's a lot of skipping! Which pisses me off as you were because I like "Amends", the S7 premiere. I think KE does a great job and I hate that it isn't among this rotation.
  4. @boes, you just reminded me of the one thing I hated in today's CDN, going over there to post about it.
  5. bmasters9

In Memoriam: Celebrity Deaths

And I bet Jim Davis and Morgan Woodward will be there, too!
  6. WendyCR72

Law & Order: Criminal Intent

Yeaaaaahhhh. But I don't think Bobby ever advertised about Brady. The only ones that knew were Ross, Rodgers, and Eames. Ross is dead, and I doubt Alex would spill. Rodgers fucked up, but I'd hope she had learned her lesson there, so... I mean, Bobby even had a slip of the tongue about his presumed father "not fathering him" to Gyson while he flashed back to Brady and then tap danced around that in a hurry to not reveal the truth. So I think the only issue would be Bobby's anger for dating difficulties, in the end - oh, yeah...and the no money thing. 🙂
  7. Callista

Season 8: Speculation and Spoilers Discussion

ARYA TO SANSA: "Gendry and I forged a relationship."
  8. Yes, I think that is correct, it should be on the 29th in the U.S. so it will be Friday for us.
  9. HunterHunted

S03.E19: Chapter Fifty-Four: Fear the Reaper

None of the boxing plot made a lick of sense. First, boxing is a battery that you consent to much like surgery. It becomes a crime when you are malfeasant, cheat, or withhold material information. Randy was significantly more experienced than Archie. Frankly the ref and judges should have caught that Randy was on something during the fight. And there's no part of Archie providing Randy with performance enhancing drugs that makes sense unless the drugs were spiked, which the toxicology screen should have caught. Elio should have kept his mouth shut because Riverdale is going through a massive drug epidemic and Randy could have reasonably obtained the drugs from any other source. The problem with this show is that it loves camp and melodrama. This causes them to throw weird nonsensical twists into the show when they are completely unnecessary. It would have made far more sense for Elio to accuse Archie of using performance enhancing drugs to explain how Archie was able to beat Randy. It's no 33 year old prostitute pretending to be a 9 year old orphan, but much like the rest of the Farm story, the revelation that Evelyn is Edgar's 26 year old wife who is catfushing as a teen to recruit for her cult is ridiculous. I'm increasingly of the opinion that Riverdale is actually set in the Archie comics horror universe because none of this shit makes any sense and Josie was right to hightail it out of this hellscape. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archie_Horror?wprov=sfla1
  10. WendyCR72

S01.E20: Free Fall

Just a gentle reminder that people will have different opinions on actors and whatnot and no justification or explanation is required. Not saying one can't elaborate on their feelings, just that it isn't necessary Thanks.
  11. GraceK

S08.E02: A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms

Yeah because you seem to have feelings. Your supposed to feel sorry for her . This article sums things up nicely https://slate.com/culture/2019/04/game-of-thrones-daenerys-unfit-to-rule-plot-trap.html She is totally isolated this season. She’s coming to the North with two massive armies and Dragons to help defend them and she is despised. Say what you want about Northern Independence, or what She “ owes” people if she wants to a queen. Regardless, she is showing up with a massive advantage to HELP. And what are fans saying? That her armies really mean nothing because the NK killed a dragon, it doesn’t matter that she’s showing up because if she wants to be queen she has too because she it owes to her people , but then again, she’s only doing it for Jon so it doesn’t count and she’s a bitch who doesn’t care about mankind , only about her boyfriend...etc. Sansa is seen as a political genius for looking at the bigger picture and planning for the future, ALA the North after the war is over . Dany however is looked at as a power hungry bitch for being concerned about the Iron Throne after the war is over..... um, hypocrisy much? One thing I am looking toward next episode is finally seeing the North fucking wiped out by the AOTD. Nothing with bring me so much joy as to see those racist assholes die by the numbers . The way they have reacted to Missandei, the way they have treated Dany...I will laugh so hard to see how they respond when they finally have to face the DEAD and see how serious the threat is how they should have been kissing Danys ass for bring two armies to help.
  12. AuntCarol

Shopping Channel Hosts: Sales Prevention Team

I was a fan. He was easy to look at and easy to listen to. Had a rather dry sense of humor I liked. He reminds me of the other guy who left there and had done well for himself. He did that Dirty Jobs show?
  13. Happy Harpy

Season 8: Speculation and Spoilers Discussion

Jaime and Brienne are doin' it. It is known. There was a rumored scene in a village where a woman would be assaulted, but the "flirtatious Northern girl" scene didn't happen (and somehow I don't think they'll go for light-hearted in 8x03 or 8x04) so...
  14. AuntCarol

Shopping Channel Hosts: Sales Prevention Team

I used to wear a swim cap that looked like that in the 60’s !
  15. Nanrad

S08.E01: Winterfell

Lmfao. I think it was just the dragon being weird, but I find it hilarious how creepy people find bran (within reason tho).
  16. lembergwatcher

S04.E02: Living Conditions

The Scoobs believe Buffy is possessed. And maybe Giles is too sensitive to remind his Slayer of the times Faith played the dungeon mistress (Enemies) in order not to shatter her allegedly shattered psyche even more. Or he doesn't know how long the whole thing will last while he needs those chains and handcuffs to have some quality time with his girlfriend.
  17. So they get to use a hypen, heh
  18. Today
  19. Actually, I think the tribute for Neil/KSJ is Monday in the U.S. so should be Friday for Canadians
  20. Lovecat

S02.E21: Stuck as Foretold

Exactly. When she entered the room, she said, “Mr. [Furry], you’re due for 1 milligram of hydromorphone,” then stopped halfway through administration to pocket the rest.
  21. biakbiak

Jeopardy! Season 35 (2018-2019)

Some people will definitely be spoiled because the show airs at different times all over the country and it’s not like a game or specific event that you can just avoid the news because it could happen whenever.
  22. Marley

S07.E20: Brittany and the Beast

Well I only really care about the main cast. The new ppl are lame and James thinks way too high of himself. I wouldn’t mind watching them in their new houses lol why not I’ve watched them this long.
  23. paulvdb

Ratings and Scheduling: Hail to the Gods

They'll probably still pick up a few pilots to replace the shows that had already been announced as final seasons: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Jane the Virgin and iZombie. That leaves room for three new shows. And if they want to pick up more shows they could always make room on the schedule by giving more shows shorter seasons. Many of the CW shows already have seasons in the 13-18 episode range instead of the old standard of 22 episodes per season. And the next (final) season of Arrow was already announced as ten episodes. So it wouldn't surprise me if they pick up at least four of their pilots.
  24. caitmcg

S10.E06: Back to School

Not every school requires teachers to supervise students at lunch. Some have security staff or aides for the purpose. In my elementary and junior high schools, teachers did not monitor students at lunch. I don’t see why the middle school faculty would find it important to have the lounge seat over 30 if that large a number did not expect to need the capacity on a regular basis. It was clearly used very differently than the elementary school’s lounge.
  25. Lovecat

The Curse Of Oak Island

Next week is the season finale. Since we love us some Crackpot Tuesdays, the husband and I will be moving on to The Curse of the Civil War Gold, or whatever it’s called.
  26. dangwoodchucks

S33.E12: Lost in Translation

If Ninja had trusted Turbo’s strategy to begin with she wouldn’t have had to swallow her pride, as she put it, to apologize for her asinine behavior. If she really meant to apologize she would’ve done it as soon as she realized how she made Turbo feel, not after she found out they got into the tribunal. Dee can stfu with her “you’re being aggressive” shit which she aggressively yelled at Turbo. I think he stayed pretty calm for having two women yelling in his face. Georgia singing at Wes cracked me up. It reminded me of Sam in “Ghost” singing Henry VIII to get Oda Mae all frustrated so she’d agree to help him. I think Georgia actually flustered Wes more than CT did that challenge where he yelled at him all night.
  27. ruby24

TCM: The Greatest Movie Channel

Just watched Night and the City. Great movie. Dark, sleazy, gritty. Richard Widmark was so great at playing a sleaze.
  1. Load more activity