Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. A high level journalist being interviewed by the FBI. Sure, why would anyone think about having a chat with a lawyer. Only in TV land.
  3. My driveway guy just recently raised his price to $360 per year. He says his wife insisted and he had all the trouble in the world to tell me. If we have a freakishly warm winter and he comes 5 times it's still $360. More commonly if he comes 15+ plus times (we get a LOT of snow) the price doesn't change. 3K might be the tab if you live on a vast estate or in the Sierra Nevada mountain range. I'd forgotten everything about this case except the giant sex machine, (which traumatized me) and I wondered if a 32-year-old woman who is devoid of common sense and judgment and who has zero internal filter or censor should be raising 3 little kids. Imagine her family, her neighbours, her kids when they're old enough, and everyone on her husband's military base watching this. The Def, her good buddy and poetry pal was a slimy, grey-faced, weaselly little pissant scammer taking advantage of this dumb, ridiculous woman. Everyone now knows what she does in her spare time! I had zero memory of the other two cases and quite enjoyed them.
  4. I think it was great they did it in this show. I thought it would be a voiceover in the end but I'm really glad they did it this way. Allows the final 2 shows coming up to see how the family mourns first then goes on in life into the future. I assume we will get their reaction first thing next episode. There were 4 people in the room as it was. That was enough. Six in the room would have diminished the scene by splitting the attention of the viewer all over the place. They had a perfectly placed shot of the three at the door reacting and then Sheldon's reaction. That was enough to take it in the moment. I don't think they aren't going there. It would add nothing to the show at all. It would take away precious minutes to throw in some crazy subplot of a subplot of a subplot from the mere 42 minutes remaining of the show. And no Mary wasn't angry at him in TBBT.
  5. Absolutely agree with you. Where I am reaching a level of annoyance is when, apparently, "we" are not even allowed to comment in a joking fashion on our own weight issues. If we are not shaming others but instead are talking about how we personally feel about our own body, and if that means we want to joke about it I don't see why anyone else should care. I'll step off my soapbox now. On another topic entirely here the hot button issue is that people are being ordered back into the workplace effective September as opposed to working from home. I can see both sides here but boy howdy are people on either side of the issue seeing very bright red over this!
  6. Maybe Dorit realized that her husband was willing to create a fake robbery to pay off debts then chide her about being a little affected by it...she is a bit of a twit but still. I think the house they live in will be gone in two shakes of a lambs tail, they couldn't afford to keep it going, the energy bills, taxes, lawn care, etc... I wonder if John (of Shannon and Alexis) will drive up to Beverly Hills so he can get the trifecta of dating housewives, lol.
  7. Synopsis: About The Show: Platform: MGM+ Release Date: June 16, 2024 (new episodes airing on Sundays until August 4) Official Trailer:
  8. Will Sunny be bringing photos of Paloma in a bikini to show off to middle-aged talk-show hosts? Normal people show off photos of their kids in graduation gowns. Sunny drooling over Idris Alba and Joy drooling over Liam Neeson were extremely cringy episodes of The View.
  9. It was nice to see that Kenneth Tigar is still active.
  10. I just tested a couple of different programs on Max, and my "always" setting on captions has stayed on. Maybe they fixed it??
  11. Has anyone seen the 3-part "Dianna" series on Brandon TV? It's an internet-only streaming service, and I had to pay $5.99 to see it, but it was good to see what was going on w/ Dianna and her family. And we saw a little bit of the Dancing Dolls Atlanta. Plus a mini-reunion w/ some of the Jackson moms. Apparently there's going be a new series beginning in June that focuses on the Atlanta Dancing Dolls. I'm not heavily invested in them yet, so we'll see. It'll be hard to pull me in like Kayla, Camryn, Crystianna and the other girls did.
  12. Completely circular conversations between Anna and Dex about Dante, and between Ava and the pharmacist about Sonny's meds. The missings are painfully obvious and inexplicable unless the actors aren't available----Robert, Ned, Elizabeth. I hope we at least see Ned at his daughter's wedding and Elizabeth there for Finn. Very glad to see that John York is well enough to come back. I don't really care about the Cody story, but JJY's recovery is something to celebrate!
  13. I totally forgot that Michael Trucco was Shaun's dad -- World's Worst Uncle (and Brother!) on Fire Country and pretty bad Dad here!
  14. Not that I was watching Days during the times Theresa was on canvas (whether portrayed by Jen Lilley or anyone else), but I'm sad that a legacy child - Shane and Kimberly's kid is such a bad seed. 😢 (And I don't think I ever learned why her name changed from Jeanne to Theresa...?!)
  15. She’s so low-key and calm, juxtaposed to Elsbeth’s craziness. She really makes the partnership work. I especially loved the warning look she shot at Elsbeth when she confiscated the cane as Quinn was arrested. (Really? You’re handing her a potential weapon on her way to jail?)
  16. I sensed there would be a tragic cliffhanger based on next week's title - and I wish they had held off on releasing the titles until after this week. I also wish they hadn't spoiled the mood of the last scene with a chipper promo for the first two episodes. I'm glad there wasn't a morbid on-camera death scene - it worked out beautifully as is. I liked seeing the old recurring characters again as a nod to the earlier funnier seasons. I wish Ms. Ingram had shown up but that probably couldn't be worked out. I hope they put some laughs into the final show and Jim and Mayim don't dominate it.
  17. There are other ways she could find out. Maybe a bill coming to the house, a health insurance claim, the doctor's office calling to follow up. It's been years since I watched BBT regularly, so I don't remember if Mary had bitter memories of George or not. But I hope they don't use the vasectomy to make Mary angry at him, and second guess their entire relationship. That would be doubly tragic.
  18. I need to rewatch season 3 for sure. I've forgotten a lot of details, and I didn't totally understand the finale.
  19. In Alex's time I would notice that he would have a phrase he used when the contestants were wrong but after a few months he'd start saying something else and then would use that one for a while and so on..
  20. I've seen some discourse online that it was dumb to put Jasmine and Veronica because it gave Nicole an easy person to beat to get her star. I don't think there is any other possible outcome to this episode though. among the bottom possibilities the only one that could have beaten Nicole in that elimination is Kam and even if Kam was down there with someone else Nicole would have just sent Kam up and gone up against whoever else was down there (Veronica, Jasmine, Tina, Flora). Not to mention I don't think Nicole is very threatening in a final. She's good physically but once she hits any puzzles or math she's lost.
  21. I can see them paying Rob an appearance fee just to get the interest going. He always thinks he will be voted out first and even says "if you're smart, you'll get rid of me first." I think he's just as amazed as everyone else when that doesn't happen. So I think he goes in with the expectation of not lasting, surely these people won't let him get near the money...so an appearance fee would be appealing. I don't think he would take it with the understanding he would be cheating anyone else out of a a fair shot at winning.
  22. And, despite their string of 1st/2nd place wins, the other teams still underestimate them, at least on a physical level. Juan (or was it Shane?) was flabbergasted that Ricky (or was it Cesar?) could keep up with him on that uphill trail. I can only imagine Rod's reaction when he found out Ricky got all 3 baseball challenges on the first try, besting a professional athlete. Honestly, I think one of their hidden advantages is the strength of their relationship and ability to communicate with each other. That's also one reason I like them as a team, and I'm rooting for them. The Vinny/Amber dysfunctional crap is not fun to watch.
  23. Cancelled https://tvline.com/news/housebroken-cancelled-season-3-fox-1235015872/
  24. I've worked with many nurses with her personality. Even without having any past trauma in their lives they become overly involved with their patients and don't give a crap about patient confidentiality. It somehow feeds their egos to go around telling what should be a patient's private business to other patients, family members and friends because it somehow makes them feel as though they're indispensable at their jobs.
  25. If you have Chrome on your android, AdBlock is a godsend. But yeah, it only works with Chrome.
  1. Load more activity