Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

12 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

I’m surprised Lisa made it. She looks questionable in the uniform and a total mean girl. She is very much disliked by her former Mav teammates. Just shows how weak this year’s rookies are. 

Lisa seems remarkably ambitious and driven, and not in the “DCC is my entire life’s aspiration” kinda way.  That type of personality can clash with other women, especially the Stepford wife model of the typical DCC.  I find it a shame though, that that’s what may likely limit her success in the organization because she appears to be a powerhouse dancer.  

• Love 16
3 hours ago, lah715 said:

This happens in every form of life/career ...not just dance .... the old saying applies its not always what you know but who you know ...is it fair ... No but  life is not fair.... Beside ....Kelli would not put someone on the field that would make her look bad and have Charlotte coming after her. VK has the training she was extremely immature last year and needed slap of reality when they cut her... get your act together or you wont make the team.  

Well she put people who can’t smile and keep forgetting choreography on the team so I don’t think it’s an argument. Let’s not forget that the first time Amy acted as point she flubbed the performance and Tess forgot some counts as part of the triangle too. Don’t think kelli cares that much anymore.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, dccdancefan said:

it's not Cianna. Her hair is curly again this year and her eyes are not that color.

12 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

That doesn't look like Cianna or Lily totally but I'm leaning towards Lily. The abs look the same in that other picture posted of Lily. Take a look. Lol

I'm still leaning towards Lily too...face shape and torso are the same.  Cianna has a pointy chin sort of like Lisa. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, dreamcatcher said:

Well she put people who can’t smile and keep forgetting choreography on the team so I don’t think it’s an argument. Let’s not forget that the first time Amy acted as point she flubbed the performance and Tess forgot some counts as part of the triangle too. Don’t think kelli cares that much anymore.

I can agree that this squad is less seasoned than others .... but I dont think any squad has never had a flub no one is perfect they still dance better than any other NFL cheerleaders ... Maddie has more confidence at point and Kelli needs to leave her there.  Its early in the season and more changes can be made accordingly.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Monique said:

Gina, Maddie, and Amber look amazing! I’m happy to see more of Amber, I don’t remember seeing much of her last year, on the show or otherwise.  

Maddie is giggly though... you can’t cut Gabby and keep Maddie AND make her point too.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Pau84 said:

2.jpg.c0c397a829b9c014178bb8431e39e259.j

OMG the forum is getting crazy over this photo and so i am !!! T_T i need to know who she is she doesnt look like anyone  LOL

Im voting for Lily but does not look like lily at all, Cianna still has the curly hair this season.

Edited by MadisonWu
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Loves2Dance said:

It's probably in reference to this article that dropped on 9/11. It showed up in my google that day. 

https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/commentary/2019/09/11/dallas-cowboys-lets-get-real-about-your-outdated-cheerleaders-and-the-giant-video-board-that-exploits-them/

This is 100% Lily. 

I’m surprised the DCC would even acknowledge this article. By doing so, they drew negative commentary and attention to the uniform, the women, and the DCC organization itself. Strange PR decision. 🤷‍♀️ 

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, Namaste said:

I’m surprised the DCC would even acknowledge this article. By doing so, they drew negative commentary and attention to the uniform, the women, and the DCC organization itself. Strange PR decision. 🤷‍♀️ 

That IG account is a fan's account.  It isn't their official DCC account.

• Love 5
18 hours ago, DisCC said:

Lisa I’m scared is going to be a Heather H or Allie and she’ll be cut after the first year. She’s tiny and curvy and sometimes I think she’ll be one to be told it’s not their “look” even though I personally love her and think she’s a good one.

Unless she's locker room poison like some of the insiders have indicated, I think she'll have a spot as long as she wants one.  Powerful dancer and Kelli likes to have the brainy ones she can brag about on the squad.

17 hours ago, Preity said:

now Kristen... at this point I’m actually amazed she made it. I loved her last year and I was so rooting for her this year. Didn’t she get cut for not wowing? Well she doesn’t seem to be wowing any choreographers yet this year either, plus she tends to look a little thick. I really hope she starts showing some wow sometime soon and doesn’t just make the team because she knows sign language... 

I think Kristen is a blender all day, and thick to boot, but don't think Kelli could resist the sweet lady who knows ASL.  Plus I believe she works for a Christian based company, so less likely to tarnish the DCC reputation along the same lines as Jenny/Holly.  More of a Maddie in that regard.  I just really wish Kristen got the same talk about her lashes that Alexandria (former Patriots cheerleader) got during camp.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, MadisonWu said:

OMG the forum is getting crazy over this photo and so i am !!! T_T i need to know who she is she doesnt look like anyone  LOL

Im voting for Lily but does not look like lily at all, Cianna still has the curly hair this season.

1629013020_Screenshot2019-09-13at23_21_08.png.5a739afd83c84b42375bc1904fe0e207.png

I am starting to doubt now. Looking at the pictures the eyebrows are the same-ish and if Cianna still has curls, then it is Lily.

But on the other hand, Lily's complexion is lighter...

• LOL 1
3 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Attention: Dance Technique Experts! Need your help here... The second photo on KF's Insta post about SG auditions appears to have Jalyn and someone else to the left of her. From my non-expert viewpoint, Jalyn has WAY better form in that stag jump than whoever else is in that photo. So, are we really supposed to believe she was out-danced?

Edited by SanDiegoGal
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

OK who is this?

Oh no, not again!

3 hours ago, Monique said:

Gina, Maddie, and Amber look amazing!

Adding Amanda to that list.  Great facials, she looks like she's having FUN!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Pau84 said:

1629013020_Screenshot2019-09-13at23_21_08.png.5a739afd83c84b42375bc1904fe0e207.png

I am starting to doubt now. Looking at the pictures the eyebrows are the same-ish and if Cianna still has curls, then it is Lily.

But on the other hand, Lily's complexion is lighter...

Meanwhile how is no one commenting on the literally batshit crazy face Lily is pulling in that top picture??😂

• LOL 14
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, Route66 said:

Regarding VK, and I've said this before, yes she looks good now and dances well enough. Nobody disputes that. However, she has a multitude of advantages that other equally pretty and talented girls don't have.  Last season she was offered the entirety of training camp which she didn't deserve, due to both weight and immaturity. She was given a pass regarding the doctor's visit. When she was cut she was promised backwards and forwards that she'd make the team in the future. There's zero doubt she received ongoing coaching and training from DCC staff and affiliates over the course of the past year. She had nearly nothing to worry about as far as nerves. When she screwed up during tryouts, they all laughed it off. If Malena had fallen out of a turn they would not have laughed but used it as proof she hadn't improved. That VK is doing well now isn't proof of a lack of favoritism. If many girls who were cut were given the same support and second chances they'd be doing as well as VK. I'm sure if Gabby weren't cut and her mom was Tina Kalina, the weight would have been off by opening game day and she'd be an equally good or better performer.

Amen to ALL of this!

• Love 19
2 hours ago, kalibean said:

Unless she's locker room poison like some of the insiders have indicated, I think she'll have a spot as long as she wants one.  Powerful dancer and Kelli likes to have the brainy ones she can brag about on the squad.

I think Kristen is a blender all day, and thick to boot, but don't think Kelli could resist the sweet lady who knows ASL.  Plus I believe she works for a Christian based company, so less likely to tarnish the DCC reputation along the same lines as Jenny/Holly.  More of a Maddie in that regard.  I just really wish Kristen got the same talk about her lashes that Alexandria (former Patriots cheerleader) got during camp.  

Lisa is Dallas toxic sludge.  She will give VK a run for her money.  Only difference is Lisa is well educated to hide her shade.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, forumborum said:

Lisa is Dallas toxic sludge.  She will give VK a run for her money.  Only difference is Lisa is well educated to hide her shade.  

Do you know her personally? Maybe her Additude will change for the better !! 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, cheeseslices said:

She does it often, at least the IG/FB clips I watch. Fantastic dancer, don't get me wrong, she just tries too hard to pop.

Gina is growing on me. She’s probably their best dancer. But, I recently watched her rookie season, and she said she wants to be the one who stands out. Not her exact words but something like that. 

Look, I'm sorry, but if Jalyn had truly been out-danced such that she didn't deserve to return to SG, we would have seen that on our screens tonight. Instead, she was barely shown and what WAS shown made her look great. K "took no notes" about her -- give me a break.

Edited by topicanti
typo
  • Useful 3
  • Love 21