Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

@ShellyB - I think what @DCC fan in KY was asking was how many All Stars have been used at one time as a sub for a particular performance.  IE, have more than two ever been used in a pre-game performance?  The total number of All-Stars seems consistent, but sometimes none are needed for a game, sometimes two, maybe more?  Yikes, that would be a tough day for injuries on the regular squad!  

35 minutes ago, Lily80 said:

I know it's part of their job to be good ambassadors and all that, so she should at least fake it. But man, some of the woman are really over the top. Meghan Fox used to annoy me in her "ambassador" role. She seemed so over-eager. I'm a heartless, cynical witch, though.

Exactly !! Like the Peppy girls get on my nerves lol 

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, Lily80 said:

I know it's part of their job to be good ambassadors and all that, so she should at least fake it. But man, some of the woman are really over the top. Meghan Fox used to annoy me in her "ambassador" role. She seemed so over-eager. I'm a heartless, cynical witch, though.

Yeah, I tend to agree with you. Fake it!

Meghan Fox had a super annoying voice. I can hear it in my head. 😂😂😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 9/7/2019 at 4:10 PM, Shady580 said:

The DCC didnt dance but the rhythm and blues did. 

what did you think?

There is a rookie on that team named Peyton.  She was on the Alabama dance team.  If she decides to try DCC - she would be a shoo-in.  

I know I'm late to the party but had a lot going on. Here are my thoughts from the last show:

Let's just start with Lily: HOOOWWW in the hell did she make the team over Julia. I'm sure she is a great person considering that most of the team were rooting for her to make it. But she just has no rhythm and she is so stiff when she dances like a metal rod is running down her spine. Sorry not Sorry. So dance wise...I'm not impressed. I think the only reason she made this team is because of her friends on the team. 

Kat: Still a fan because she has always been able to own her mistakes and laugh at herself. Also, if they had cut Kat and kept Lily and Meredith I would boycott because IMHO all of them have struggles and can only improve.

I totally agree with them cutting Madeline S, Lauren and Alexandra...siiiggghhh

I wish they would've given Shaina more time to improve, I liked her. 

Lisa is very talented. 

I was surprised at how GOOD Charm's choreography looked on Christina. I'm not a Christina fan so I can't believe I'm saying it. I think it was more her style of dance. 

Love Love Love Charm - she is not arrogant to me at all nor does she have to act like she is beneath K/J when she is there to give her honest opinion. However, you could tell that they were not to happy about the critique charm gave Meredith. 

Edited by GeorgiaPeach11
  • Love 19

Squad photo

Lying in front:  savanna Rachel heather Lexie Alexis ashlee

Kneeling:  Maddie Amy Tess Caroline Gina 

1st standing row: Rachel Bridget daphne Erin molly miranda

Taylor cici Amber Brianna jaylyn Christina Hannah 

Brennan Alanna VK Amanda Kristen Madelyn 

meredith blonde Taylor Lisa Kat Kelsey Lilly chandi

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Useful 7
  • Love 6

That's so annoying that Kelly doesn't like when her favorites are called out in a bad way. Meredith was not great and making a ton of mistakes, so of course other judges are going to say something! They're not going to lie and praise her just because she's so pretty and you love her for whatever reason....Well they might after they drink the DCC Kool aid but ...lol. I'm just saying, expect the criticism if they're making mistakes all the time. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
19 hours ago, Cruisegirl said:

What is this? I never have heard of this before 

Yes, what is Sideline Sweetheart? Does anyone know?

Was there a video of this?

Or just this still shot? 

19 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Savannah was sideline sweetheart 

3B816D80-8E2E-4703-9582-A31FDC48AA59.jpeg

Holly85, do you know if there was a video of this? 

15 minutes ago, YellowRose said:

Yes, what is Sideline Sweetheart? Does anyone know?

Was there a video of this?

Or just this still shot? 

Holly85, do you know if there was a video of this? 

It was on dccc ig story 

I'm mature enough to say Veruca looks great in this pic, that being said... i'll never believe she earned those boots nor will i believe she'll maintain her weight or dance to what the DCC standards used to be. You could've put so many other girls from tryouts in the uniform, blown out their hair and put them on the field and they would've looked better and 1000% outperformed her...  

IMG_0503.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 20
19 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

I just google mapped the drive from Frisco to Arlington for the game (that is assuming they have to meet at The Star to bus to the game).  Wow it's almost 45 minutes ONE WAY.  That make for a LONG DAY.

Last year it really cracked me up how many different venues they were at, and how nonchalant Kelli was about it.  "Today we're at the Star" then "today we're rehearsing at AT&T Stadium," then "today we are rehearsing on the field at SMU," then "today we're at Gilly's" etc. etc.  As if all these places were just around the corner and the Dallas/Ft. Worth area has no traffic.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, MelissaB326 said:

I saw this pic on Gina’s Twitter and honestly it disturbed me even more than the ones of Daphne. She just looks way too thin around her waist, she could stand to gain at least 5-10 pounds. And I am a Gina fan, I just think she wasn’t quite this scary thin when she first tried out. 

3D54C9BC-D77E-4357-ADE7-60D8376EB3F9.jpeg

OK, K&J when you can count the ribs of the cheerleaders, they are TOO THIN. This is crossing into scary territory.

• Love 15
7 hours ago, CowboysFanatic said:

I remember when she learned choreography from them on "I Can Do That." She chose to take them on since she had a former Dallas Cowboy as one of her partners on DWTS.

IMO, Cheryl looked awkward while performing it. The camera doesn't stay focused on them in the second video, but I just felt that she looked awkward. Her and Nicole Scherzinger looked great in the uniform though. This was 4 years ago!

I remember watching this back in the day. It was really cool to see them learn the dance. Man this was a strong team back then!

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Fwcowboysfan said:

This is actually really upsetting to see. I have seen many of these girls in real life and they are tiny (even the ones that are considered “overweight” in this forum). The camera really does add 10 pounds, at least. Looking like this pic is not a goal and definitely sets a bad example. I hope Gina is well and taking care of herself. 

It's pretty sad when the DCC are making rhythmic gymnasts look fat.  Someone feed her sandwich.  This can't be healthy for anyone to have that many inches difference from their waist to hips to bust.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, heckkitty said:

I’m gonna guess Lily, but frankly it looks like somebody’s Grandma snuck into the field

That’s Lexie in the first picture but I have no idea who that is in the bottom picture. Almost looks like the head was photoshopped onto the body.....

30 minutes ago, Pksbena1 said:

That’s Lexie in the first picture but I have no idea who that is in the bottom picture. Almost looks like the head was photoshopped onto the body.....

Lexie in first picture, bottom is definitely Lily.

2 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Lexie in first picture, bottom is definitely Lily.

I believe you...I just don’t see it. Weird! 

As for Kat, I thought she looked amazing at tryouts. They should of left her the way she was. I mean, she’s beautiful but she looked stunning at tryouts! 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, cherryblossom said:

Reply to DCCFanInKY. That song was used? Last year in Oxnard.  I don’t think it was something we heard on the show.  

Yes those transponders will get you.  A Buckeye girl

@cherryblossom since you didn't actually "quote" me I can't get back to the original post.  Which song?

24 minutes ago, ExtremeFajitas said:

Wow, no idea who is in the bottom pic. I am stumped. 🤔

Whomever is in the bottom picture, has a case of underboob!  If the girls aren’t dealing with overflowing cups, now there’s overflow underneath?  Just waiting fo a wardrobe malfunction!  Has that ever happened?  When and to whom?  I can’t even imagine J and K’ reaction!

• LOL 1
7 hours ago, IllegitimateDCC said:

We have a first shot at the squad photo thanks to "Team Victoria". 🙄 Our favorite #IllegitimateDCC is not in the front row. 

blingitonwithgrace_69479469_2454948264594555_2988691155174475151_n.thumb.jpg.68bb68df5fdaedd79e1f409639a9917c.jpg

So is this the official reveal of the photo?  I thought only the TPTB were the only ones to introduce the pic?  Or do the Kalinas play by their own rules?

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Well, it looks like it’s in the game program, so assuming any old Joe willing to shell out the bucks for it at the game has a copy. And hey, the pic of Tess is just a GWP! 

Edited by kalibean
  • Love 2