Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pksbena1 said:

For those who aren’t able to watch the show, Cheryl Burke did not say anything negative (or otherwise) regarding Jaylyn’s dancing. She was not the reason Jaylyn wasn’t chosen for SG. 

CANCEL THE PITCHFORKS!!  

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

I only about half caught the preview (Christina/Kelli crying).  What was said?

I don't know.  I didn't watch.  But the helicopter crash that killed Shaina's friends happened after SG auditions, so I was wondering if they were reacting to it.

2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I don't know.  I didn't watch.  But the helicopter crash that killed Shaina's friends happened after SG auditions, so I was wondering if they were reacting to it.

Aha you are probably right. Is Christina Shaina's boot buddy or is her appearance in the preview unrelated?

2 minutes ago, Tootie said:

I enjoyed the part where KaShara picked who she thought would be a good point:  Amy! No, wait.... Maddie!  No, wrong again!  Caroline!  😄

I know right I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who caught that 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, DCCFan197605 said:

It looks like Rachel A got Jalyn’s spot.  It’s amazing what a haircut and new makeup can do for a person.

That’s what I was thinking as well and being roomies with a gem like Bridget as well 

Edited by Holly85
  • LOL 2
33 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I just looked at the list and Rachel A is Shaina's boot buddy.

Can you post or PM me the boot buddy list? Not sure I've seen it.  Thanks!

52 minutes ago, Jennv said:

I don’t know how they can look these girls in the face and cut them, while Meredith is still there. She is clearly the weakest one in the room on almost every routine.

To quote Kitty C from a few seasons ago...."Your uncle or somebody bought the dance floor?" to explain why Meredith is still there.  Was that quote from Karissa's (the one raising her siblings) season?

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, DCCFan197605 said:

It looks like Rachel A got Jalyn’s spot.  It’s amazing what a haircut and new makeup can do for a person.

I personally wouldn't put that solely on Rachel A....I'm sure someone will grab onto that and then start hating on her!  The other vets that made show group were Rachel W, Carol, Ashlee and Cici--it could've been either one of them.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Tootie said:

I personally wouldn't put that solely on Rachel A....I'm sure someone will grab onto that and then start hating on her!  The other vets that made show group were Rachel W, Carol, Ashlee and Cici--it could've been either one of them.

That’s true 

• Love 2
On 9/1/2019 at 11:56 AM, whosadcc said:

I know someone has asked about boot buddies this is what I have.

Alexandra- Savannah

Amanda- Gina

Bret- Tess & Erin

Chandi- Brianna

Kelcey- Heather & Bridget

Lauren- Lexie & Madeline Malloy

Lily- Amy

Lisa- Amber

Madeline S- Ashlee

Meredith- Christina & Daphne

Shaina- Rachel Alexander

Taylor P. - Miranda & Caroline

Victoria- Brennan

Not fully proven:

Kat- I have seen Maddie & Hannah on this board as being both of her boot buddies.  I'm assuming this is because Maddie was Hannah's boot buddy last year. I think Alanna was also Maddie's boot buddy last year so does Kat have 3 boot buddies this year?  It seem's like if the girl's still have a boot buddy on the team they shared a TCC. 

TCC Rookie's  that I do not know who their Boot Buddy is/ was:

Ashley Hancock

Gina Marie

Julia Fife

Kristin Dodd

Vet's that I do not have attached to a rookie TCC:

Rachel Wyatt, Cianna, Alanna, Alexis, Taylor J., Molly & Jalyn

I am assuming that since Alexis was Taylor J.'s boot buddy last year and Molly was Jalyn's boot buddy last year that they are probably sharing boot Buddies. If Alanna is with Kat as a boot buddy with Maddie and Hannah, This leave's 4 option's of Vet's left with the 4 rookies that are left.

Rachel Wyatt

Cianna

Alexis & Taylor J.

Molly & Jaylyn

@DCCFanInKy

• Love 1

Ahhh-mazed that Kat handed over wigs for them to presumably color and cut. I would think she'd have to wear them while they do it, but I guess not. They looked new and must be expensive. BTW, did former vet Jaycee dance with the natural curls she was wearing tonight?

• Love 2

Asked one of my favorite Rookies, Kristen, & she said the person in this picture is...

LILY

You’re Welcome...& sorry, the questions surrounding this picture can now be laid to rest

4958DCBE-7551-4CFA-AA41-73C5FDFAD3ED.jpeg

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
21 minutes ago, Poodle1922 said:

Why ask opinions of guest choreographers and judges BUT don’t listen to it 🤷🏾‍♀️

For the sake of a television show.  How many "guest judges" do you think came in before there were cameras?

• LOL 1

Daphne. Good lawd that leap during Show Group auditions. Jaw on the floor. And she's never been one of my favorites. Other stand-outs: Hannah (of course), Ashlee (YAY!), Kelsey, Amanda, Bridget, and from what I saw, JAYLYN. She always brings it. I don't get it. 😞

• Love 20
3 minutes ago, BBK said:

Asked one of my favorite Rookies, Kristen, & she said the person in this picture is...

LILY

You’re Welcome...& sorry, the questions surrounding this picture can now be laid to rest

4958DCBE-7551-4CFA-AA41-73C5FDFAD3ED.jpeg

So was that dress on the internet white & gold or blue & black? And which did you hear  — Yanni or Lauren? 🤪

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Tootie said:

I enjoyed the part where KaShara picked who she thought would be a good point:  Amy! No, wait.... Maddie!  No, wrong again!  Caroline!  😄

They should have listened to her!  The two this year are just not point material unfortunately.

• Love 19