Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

18 minutes ago, dbell1 said:

I think hell froze over. To me, Christina looked great in that clip. Off to schedule a brain MRI now... 😂

She probably liked that style, the music, etc, and it showed.  I would think dancing the same moves over and over, especially to some songs that aren't good "dance" songs would be hard.

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Looks like Bridget and Rachel A back there. 

I thought it was Bridget as well, at first.  However, I am looking at the picture from Kelli's IG account and it does not look like Bridget at all.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, TB12 said:

I thought it was Meredith... 

Ummmm Miss Tess needs a burger or 10, Jesus her head looks like it weighs more then her whole body... 

Brianna next to her looks so much better. It's scary how thin some of the women have become this season.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Tootie said:

Back row: Bridget, Victoria, Rachel A

Middle row: Amber, Tess, Hannah, Rachel W

Front row: Lexie, Maddie, Heather

10 SG members - Copy.jpg

Looking at this photo again, if I didn't know better I would have thought Victoria was a vet.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ExtremeFajitas said:

Welp, Charm confirmed what I’ve known for a while: Bridget is a gem. 😉

I hope we see more of Jalyn during the show. I’m still in disbelief that she didn’t make show group.

For as obsessed as Kelli is this year, I think Jalyn didn't make SG cause she said she didn't like Bohemian Rhapsody or Freddie Mercury😂.

And I bet that if any TCC needs lessons on showmanship, Kelli will make them read a biography on Freddie Mercury "Onaysis"

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Lily80 said:

Why is she the only rookie in the photo?

No kidding!!  You notice Victoria likes to sit as close to the vets as she can during practices, not to mention that it puts her front and center in filming and photos.

• Love 10
49 minutes ago, dbell1 said:

I think hell froze over. To me, Christina looked great in that clip. Off to schedule a brain MRI now... 😂

Um, I thought the same thing...watched it a few times because I really didn't think it was her. She was killing it. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Bellisima08 said:

DCC: Making Victoria's Team

Next year's promo (in Kelli's voiceover): This year on Making Victoria's Team, we follow the journey of thousands of candidates who audition to not only join our world class squad, but to also learn at the feet of returning vet Victoria! Watch moments of encouragement (VK comforts a nervous girl at auditions with a milkshake), tears (VK: you've got to use non-waterproof mascara when you cry so they feel extra sorry for you), and triumph (Kelli: And after last year's alternating points of the triangle experiment, I give you our new point....Victoria)!

This actually makes watching this crap bearable!  I love it...Making Victoria's team. I do think you need to add "watch as Victoria destroys a girl's dream by telling mommy that she gave VK a side eye".

• LOL 14
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Victoria is not treated like a rookie, and she sure doesn't act like one (a fact that has annoyed a number of the other girls).

I don't blame them.  Kelli make a big deal about earning your boots and your vet status, and it should be a big deal if you can come back year after year and work hard to regain your spot.  And I feel sorry for the other rookies getting pushed aside or made to look bad for VK's sake.

I'd be curious to know what the alumni think.

Edited by scorpio1031
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

Cianna is at 2:33 and her stomach is looking heavy for a DCC.  She likes to drink and that may be what is  causing a  tummy like this.  

Here is a pix of Gabby and Cianna, Gabby's stomach looks much flatter than Cianna's in this pix.  I guess both of them have put on weight since swimsuit pix but only Gabby got cut.

Cianna was soft in the middle last season too.  And apparently still is in that Charm video.

Maddie looked thick as well.

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I don't blame them.  Kelli make a big deal about earning your boots and your vet status, and it should be a big deal if you can come back year after year and work hard to regain your spot.  And I feel sorry for the other rookies getting pushed aside or made to look bad for VK's sake.

I'd be curious to know what the alumni think.

Agreed agreed agreed!

just wanted to add on that it will be VERY interesting to see how many girls retire after this season!!! 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I showed my husband this photo.  He thought Rachel W was the most attractive.  Then he asked why that poor girl in the back row didn’t have braces.  He said she looked like Winifred Sanderson.  Try to watch Hocus Pocus and not see that.

• LOL 17
  • Love 1

I didn’t know who charm was before, just going off what the show says regarding who’s she’s worked with and it’s clearly an impressive list of celebrities - but even considering this, she seems really full of herself, and I’m not warming up to her at all like most on here.

In that clip she seems like she thinks she’s such hot shit and should be sitting up on a pedestal or something like she is a goodness among everyone else who are mere mortals.  

Most of the other guest choreographers are much more humble acting and down to earth - like contrast her demeanor to how Travis acted and he’s extremely accomplished.  I dunno - I’m just not a fan.

And I still miss Kitty - they need to bring her back!

Edited by MyFavShows
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

For as obsessed as Kelli is this year, I think Jalyn didn't make SG cause she said she didn't like Bohemian Rhapsody or Freddie Mercury😂.

And I bet that if any TCC needs lessons on showmanship, Kelli will make them read a biography on Freddie Mercury "Onaysis"

I hope one of them selects the Mercury Phoenix Trust this year.  

6 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

I didn’t know who charm was before, just going off what the show says regarding who’s she’s worked with and it’s clearly an impressive list of celebrities - but even considering this, she seems really full of herself, and I’m not warming up to her all like most on here.

In that clip she seems like she thinks she’s such hot shit and should be sitting up on a pedestal or something like she is a goodness among everyone else who are mere mortals.  

Most of the other guest choreographers are much more humble acting and down to earth - like contrast her demeanor to how Travis acted and he’s extremely accomplished.  I dunno - I’m just not a fan.

And I still miss Kitty - they need to bring her back!

🙄🙄🙄. Respect your opinion. But I'd pay to have Charm replace the team "Choreographer😜😂😂" Judy, who literally only choreographs pics' placement for the team photo, watching their "lines! lines!" midway through training camp when they start practing the intro, and has little-to-nothing to contribute/just follows Kelli's lead when candidates are called into the office...Charm was sitting in the same kind of chair they had for Kelli & Judy; I didn't detect any arrogance in her comments....Yes, I'd pay to have her on the staff. She fought for someone the judges didn't want to give a chance to. Hey, that guy choreographer dancing with their poms should definitely be seen as arrogant as well (no, I don't think he was either) the way he showed out, if the Charm video is supposedly her being arrogant. 💰💰💰💰

• Love 22
On 9/4/2019 at 3:17 PM, cgloss said:

Re Victoria: 36 women and everyone is all sweetness and light? Please. Of course, there's cattiness going on. I don't understand why that's so hard to believe despite what the girls post on social media. Now, some of the stories might be more outlandish than others, but I doubt all the girls get along all the time. DCC is always equated to being in a sorority, and I've yet to encounter a sorority that didn't have problems in the sisterhood.

On 9/4/2019 at 4:56 PM, hathorlive said:

This!  I was friends with the mean girls in my sorority because I couldn't afford to be their enemy.  There are a lot of times in life when you do facebook likes for people you hate because you work with them or because they are family.  I've never met a group of women who didn't fracture into smaller groups and get catty.  It doesn't make them bad people, it just makes them human.  So I wouldn't take their "support" at complete face value.  I'm sure some love her and some hate her.

Yep. Whether they genuinely like her or not, these women know that it would look far worse if they didn't comment and love all over her posts. It's probably an unspoken expectation that the "sisterhood" be showcased on social media. Especially with this new "positive" spin the producers are pushing for. The "love" they all show for each other is a bit over the top and exhausting. 

On 9/4/2019 at 6:02 PM, Bellisima08 said:

Lol!! Well as I said I was trying to understand Travis's preference for VK and I was also trying to compare how others danced against her. She did ok with the dance moves, but there was nothing I saw that made her "best in the room." I would have said those words were more applicable to Gina or Amanda. I do agree that it's a hard dance to watch. Those jerky movements, while in keeping with the tone of the music, were unpleasant to watch. I have seen the music video of the song & I personally found it a bit unsettling. Certainly not in keeping with DCC's style and brand.

I watched the video too. It freaked me out. Sounds like scary circus music.

3 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Kelli: "Ok my little puppets, pose like this and act like you love Freddie Mercury!"

How these girls don't roll their eyes is beyond me.

K really needs to give this Queen shit a rest.

• LOL 7
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, NMDD43 said:

I know.  I feel sorry for the girls cause apparently she uses him as the example when discussing showmanship, musicality, etc.  She even had a screening of the movie for the girls.  There is nothing wrong with being a fan, but between Queen, the CORE tests, etc, she seems to be questioning her opinions, her decisions, etc on running the squad this year and looking for input from others.

And you know we will probably have a whole episode devoted to how she heard about them coming to town, and had the idea for the DCC to perform with them, and how her dreams came true.

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I know.  I feel sorry for the girls cause apparently she uses him as the example when discussing showmanship, musicality, etc.  She even had a screening of the movie for the girls.  There is nothing wrong with being a fan, but between Queen, the CORE tests, etc, she seems to be questioning her opinions, her decisions, etc on running the squad this year and looking for input from others.

And you know we will probably have a whole episode devoted to how she heard about them coming to town, and had the idea for the DCC to perform with them, and how her dreams came true.

Kelli is losing her damn marbles. I wonder of she's getting any kickbacks for promoting the movie and band so much? Or like you said: she officially can't think for her self anymore. 

I wonder how much she even liked Queen before that movie came out 😂

• Love 4
1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

Oooh, Taylor - two stickers:)  Who were her no's - Meredith, Shaina, Alexandra, Gina M and who else?

Gina m wasn’t there she was cut !! It was Meredith Kristen Alexandria Lauren shania 

5 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Oooh, Taylor - two stickers:)  Who were her no's - Meredith, Shaina, Alexandra, Gina M and who else?

Meredith, Lauren, Bret, Kristen & Madeline S were her "strong no's." She wasn't sure who to give her last sticker to...it was between Alexandra, Shaina and Kat. She ultimately decided on Kat and then said "Kat better pull the eff up!!" lol

Edited by Tootie
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Gina m wasn’t there she was cut !! It was Meredith Kristen Alexandria Lauren shania 

Yeah, I re-watched that part and edited.  The power is off and on cause of a storm so it cut off part of the video:/

Edited by scorpio1031
5 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

ERROR 404: Jalyn Not Found. Please Return to Sender.

Honestly. I have work tomorrow, so won't be able to watch the episode live. Will have to watch it on Amazon or something later. I expect to see Jalyn do something extreme, shocking! Does she fall out of a turn? Grow 10 pounds out of nowhere? Have attitude issues? I can't wait. Because OBVIOUSLY there has to be something wrong, there's NO WAY they're going to tell us that Victoria outdanced her. Right? RIght????? (Yes, that was sarcasm ;))

Edited by Lona
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, BBK said:

Sorry kids...just not digging Charmin (I kno her name)...

Bring Back Travis!!!

I like them both. Charm seems more honest.  Travis kisses a little butt it seems, but they both bring something to the table.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, BBK said:

Sorry kids...just not digging Charmin (I kno her name)...

Bring Back Travis!!!

I kind of liked her.  It was pretty clear that she was not intimidated by Kelli or Judy and I  got the feeling she and Judy got along.  Kelli not so much but only because she might not have gone along with some of her (Kelli's) choices.

Edited by MTTFan
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, DKay said:

I didn't detect any arrogance in her comments.

Quite the opposite..and at least she's constructive, unlike a certain someone else who's mean for the sake of being mean, yah?

5 hours ago, NMDD43 said:

I think Kelli is inspiring me to show my staff Rush: Beyond the Lighted Stage 🙂 

• Love 9
15 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Hannah, for god's sake TPTB get the poor girl a pair of shorts where her ass isn't hanging out, she's tiny yet you can't fit her properly...

Hi i'm Kat and i took a bite out of Veruca's look I seem to think if I just smile with a big overbite its cute---its not cute

• Love 7
42 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Hannah, for god's sake TPTB get the poor girl a pair of shorts where her ass isn't hanging out, she's tiny yet you can't fit her properly...

Hi i'm Kat and i took a bite out of Veruca's look I seem to think if I just smile with a big overbite its cute---its not cute

Ok...I love Hannah but Hannah's shorts ...they need to give her a new pair!  Briana looked awesome...and Christina...WHOA!  Where has she been hiding this??? She killed that routine...or at least she did the little bit that they showed!  Gina is growing on me...she did look good in the tiny snippets they showed of her. Agree that Bridget is a gem not so sure I agree with her on Cianna and Daphne being so phenomenal however.  Both looked very blah to me.  

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, Kayce said:

Ok...I love Hannah but Hannah's shorts ...they need to give her a new pair!  Briana looked awesome...and Christina...WHOA!  Where has she been hiding this??? She killed that routine...or at least she did the little bit that they showed!  Gina is growing on me...she did look good in the tiny snippets they showed of her.

I was taken back by Christina. For five seconds, she looked good. Bridget and Gina looked great. Hannah has a nice booty. 

Edited by ElenaFR
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, ElenaFR said:

I was taken back by Christina. For five seconds, she looked good. Bridget and Gina looked great. Hannah has a nice booty. 

She does for sure...I'd take it....but they need to fit her shorts to her booty.  Christina needs to dance like that all of the time! 

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, NMDD43 said:

Kelli is losing her damn marbles. I wonder of she's getting any kickbacks for promoting the movie and band so much? Or like you said: she officially can't think for her self anymore. 

I wonder how much she even liked Queen before that movie came out 😂

I picture Kelli only liking country music.  I know the entire squad wasn't even born yet so they wouldn't have any idea who they were.  I was in HS during the late 70s when Queen was popular and know all their songs, not just the hits.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, NMDD43 said:

Kelli: "Ok my little puppets, pose like this and act like you love Freddie Mercury!"

How these girls don't roll their eyes is beyond me.

Yeah, I’m surprised we don’t get “Another One Bites the Dust” after a girl is told that tonight is her final night instead of the so sad music we get now.

• LOL 20
  • Love 1