Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, jlc said:

But remember, this is Kelli's best friends daughter that she had already promised a spot on the team. Despite all the lies and deceit and backstabbing, it is obvious that if VK hadn't  gained 11 pounds in training camp, she would have been on the team last year. 

That’s true. But for the weight gain, she’d be a vet this year. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I would hate to see how she acts a veteran 

the same way she does now -- self entitled and as though it is her due.

If she holds true to form, she will expect GL and SG (again) next year.

Leopards don't change their spots and little princesses who have mothers reliving their glory days won't let them.

Edited by MTTFan
  • Love 17
5 minutes ago, MTTFan said:

Leopards don't change their spots and little princesses who have mothers reliving their glory days won't let them.

She may expect group leader but she may not get it if enough of this years seconds come back for 3rd year next season 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

That’s true. But for the weight gain, she’d be a vet this year. 

If she had been a rookie last year, I wonder how many girls she would have caused to retire.  And do we know why Madeline S didn't make the squad - was it lack of power or was it cause Kelli didn't want any "legacy" competition for Victoria?

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, MTTFan said:

Apparently for now she’s set her eyes on moving up in the pyramid. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 4
32 minutes ago, MTTFan said:

What year was Cassie when she became GL?  ETA is it me or is the board taking FOREVER to save/post stuff tonight?

Edited by DCCFanInKy
Added something.
5 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Will that be the year they do away with the alternating points? 😂

Convenient.🤔

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, DCCFan123 said:

It does Daphne, Cianna, then Carolyn.

Thanks! Is that the door from the locker room to the hallway or the bathrooms/showers behind Victoria and Sam?  ETA - According to my math (which probably sucks) that'd make Tina and Kelli 54? They sure don't look it!

Edited by DCCFanInKy
Added something.
Just now, scorpio1031 said:

The way she falls out of turns, shouldn't she settle on not moving OUT of the pyramid for now?

Next, we'll have a floating pyramid (ala OU's moving logo down the field) to compensate for the spinning VK.  She's just THAT good.

• LOL 10
3 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Thanks! Is that the door from the locker room to the hallway or the bathrooms/showers behind Victoria and Sam?  ETA - According to my math (which probably sucks) that'd make Tina and Kelli 54? They sure don't look it!

Kelli is 54 (born Dec of 1964).

It looks like the door to the showers, but i’m surprised that’s where they’ve put the 2nd years.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

Actually, I was told that not only did VK blow off the doctor's appointment, but she lied and said he had gone.  When Jinelle learned the truth, that's when VK got so nasty and tried to throw her under the bus.

Imagine what would have happened if ANY other TCC candidate had behaved in that way?

Did Victoria tell her or did she find out another way.  Legally the Dr's office wouldn't have been able to give her any info.

Edited by DCCFanInKy
changed some wording
1 minute ago, hathorlive said:

Next, we'll have a floating pyramid (ala OU's moving logo down the field) to compensate for the spinning VK.  She's just THAT good.

I can hear Judy now - "LINES!  LINES!  LINES VICTORIA!  LI-  Oh, f$%# it"

• LOL 14
16 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Did Victoria tell her or did she find out another way.  Legally the Dr's office wouldn't have been able to give her any info.

Not to get hyper technical, but there is a difference between telling a third party that someone appeared for an appointment but not telling them what the condition they were seeing the doctor for.

Example:  my gyno told hubbie that I appeared for ultrasound, not the sex of baby.

Whatever the situation was, it did not excuse someone lying to "Auntie Kelli" about it and throwing Jinelle under the bus.  (Memories of Taylor lying about whether or not she had a padded bra on for cameos come to mind.)

3 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Has there ever been a scene in MTT that CMT's had to "bleep" for language? 🤔

Yes, -- when someone popped her knee in practice and went to the ground.  Judy let lose with a "shit!" which was bleeped.

Edited by MTTFan
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
29 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

In season 7, when they are doing that big pyramid with the guy cheerleaders, one time when Kali Nicole Drake Creme falls she said something and didn't realize that the camera was on her.  She tries to catch herself, but you at least hear the first of it.  (can't remember what word she says though)

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Kitty definitely. I recently watched Kitty telling Angela that her solo was shit in Angela’s first year. 

In Season 1, Larry Brown had to be bleeped out when they were doing a physical fitness competition between the vets and rookies, lol. 

It made me laugh cause I have a potty mouth and I’d be bleeped all the time.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, KnyghtRyder said:

Kitty definitely. I recently watched Kitty telling Angela that her solo was shit in Angela’s first year. 

In Season 1, Larry Brown had to be bleeped out when they were doing a physical fitness competition between the vets and rookies, lol. 

It made me laugh cause I have a potty mouth and I’d be bleeped all the time.  

I wish they would bring back those physical fitness competitions like they had in season one the girls seemed to have a fun time 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

(Memories of Taylor lying about whether or not she had a padded bra on for cameos come to mind.)

Taylor, bless her heart, was stupid! Apparently she figured Kelli was focused on the bra, not the pads she, herself had put in the bra....

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Maybe Jay costs too much and/or retired?

He was on last season

2 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I wish they would bring back those physical fitness competitions like they had in season one the girls seemed to have a fun time 

I like them cause the girls seem to bond and have fun while doing it.  Not a forced, scripted moment.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, SmpIsimon said:

1 hour ago, SmpIsimon said:

LqZAWpX.gif

Edited by Lona
  • LOL 15
On 8/27/2019 at 1:04 AM, Holly85 said:

So does the girl that’s sitting out get to atlest dance with group or are the out the whole game 

Hmm...whoever’s is sitting out better stay in the locker room, like a good DCC. Don’t even think about going out to the stands for 🍺!

Edited by Tdoc72
  • LOL 18
9 hours ago, go4luca said:

Looks like Vic's nick is "Little Tina".

I'm sure that Sam Finglass had only good intentions posting this on Instagram. So, this post is absolutely no judgment on her at all. With that said, if I had auditioned for DCC and was cut at any point, especially if I had made it to Training Camp, I would feel a kick to the gut from this post as if it's sending me a giant F-U.

• Love 5

OMG there is a movie on Lifetime where the central character is a conniving blonde who looks so.much.like.VK!  And the movie is about cheerleaders who are mean girls!  inspiration for VK!  Right now all the sappy she replies to the other DCCs is so sticky sweet.  Does it come across in person?  Does she spend time with the other girls?  Or is she kept at arms length?  Any TK sightings at DCC events?

• Love 4

So Kat and Meredith are both alternates...so they took a team of 35? Interesting...

I do believe Kat was kept for diversity AND to balance out VK. I have caught subtle, and not so subtle, re-writing of history. As an example, Kelli emphasizing whether or not they're seen enough or if a girl DESERVES or needs more time...those digs are being done on purpose and it's like this entire season is to prove that last year wasn't an anomaly and the other 11 seasons never actually happened. 

I needed a break from Hurricane Dorian so catching up on this thread was a welcomed distraction, so thank you to all who are updating and posting. 

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

OMG there is a movie on Lifetime where the central character is a conniving blonde who looks so.much.like.VK!  And the movie is about cheerleaders who are mean girls!  inspiration for VK!  Right now all the sappy she replies to the other DCCs is so sticky sweet.  Does it come across in person?  Does she spend time with the other girls?  Or is she kept at arms length?  Any TK sightings at DCC events?

Lol I watched that with my bf earlier and he said that's what they should do to the DCC to test how they work under pressure. Forget the 8 counts and take them to a warehouse and lock them in a cage to see what they do. Lol he was just joking referring to that scene in the movie. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, DCCFan123 said:

It looks like the door to the showers, but i’m surprised that’s where they’ve put the 2nd years.

Why? I have no idea about the locker room placement and seniority so I’m just curious. 

6 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

CMT needs to get the older seasons back on their website.  I'm almost afraid to try to use Pluto (don't need a jacked up computer and this one has a history of acting strangely)

Viacom owns Pluto and also owns CMT.  I'm sure there is a master plan I'm just not sure what it is.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, DaphJin said:

Why? I have no idea about the locker room placement and seniority so I’m just curious. 

The lockers closest to the showers/bathroom are the most coveted (after corners) because you’re closest to them. Corners are coveted because there’s typically more space. 

In major sports, the largest stars are back near the showers and the lesser are near the entrance. This also means they’re the first to be interviewed. 

I have no idea if that’s what it’s like in the DCC locker room. This was just me musing based on prior experience. 

• Useful 4

After binging Pluto all weekend, I gotta say that as a performer, VK is better than many stragglers who have made the team in the past. I still can’t believe Savannah and Christina made it their rookie years, and all the way back to Season One I saw worse on the field.

Her personality has some growing up to do for sure (especially after last year, woooooo that was bad) but she passes muster on the turf IMO.  Show group I don’t get tho, since she’s a technical mess.

• Useful 2
  • Love 20
9 minutes ago, kalibean said:

After binging Pluto all weekend, I gotta say that as a performer, VK is better than many stragglers who have made the team in the past. I still can’t believe Savannah and Christina made it their rookie years, and all the way back to Season One I saw worse on the field.

Her personality has some growing up to do for sure (especially after last year, woooooo that was bad) but she passes muster on the turf IMO.  Show group I don’t get tho, since she’s a technical mess.

Definitely plenty of examples of worse/boring dancers than VK. I just can't buy that she is much improved compared to last year. She IS leaner and on the receiving end of a good edit.  I will take her over Christina and Savannah if just looking at dancing on the field. 

• Love 9
20 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

Good thing for VK that her mom and Kelli met on those escalators -- otherwise, she would have NEVER made the team given her poor technique and history of lying about medical conditions.  #illegitimateDCC

To be fair, I’m sure she’d have grown up to have more ambitions in life than just becoming dcc. Not sure she got lucky...

16 hours ago, Cruisegirl said:

Anyone else would have been cut that night and not invited back to TC. 

Which is why i’ll never ‘accept’ that she made the team. Others have been kicked out for less and never got a second chance, so i don’t care how much she improves or how great an edit she gets.

Tess is SCARY thin-it’s quite obvious in this video. It really doesn’t suit her and it makes her look like a bratz doll with a head too big for her body. Same with daphne really... Can kelli get a nutritionist for these poor girls and stop obsessing over their weight? I doubt there is any fan who would choose Daphne/Tess’ body over Kashara’s. Or at least who would care about their weight at all. 

Edited by dreamcatcher
  • Love 17
13 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Omg I was on the boards wayyyy back when they did these and EVERYONE made fun of them and bitched about these segments. Like, every single page every time a Jay segment was shown was complaining about them. “Less Jay” everyone said. Which is one reason why I think you rarely if ever see Jay. Although I’m not sure if they even do them anymore... they used to cheer outside in the heat at Texas Stadium and really needed that conditioning training. 

Anyway, I just cracked up when I read your post because I remember all the complaining back in the day! 😂😂😂 I actually like Jay and miss those segments. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, PrincessLeia said:

Omg I was on the boards wayyyy back when they did these and EVERYONE made fun of them and bitched about these segments. Like, every single page every time a Jay segment was shown was complaining about them. “Less Jay” everyone said. Which is one reason why I think you rarely if ever see Jay. Although I’m not sure if they even do them anymore... they used to cheer outside in the heat at Texas Stadium and really needed that conditioning training. 

Anyway, I just cracked up when I read your post because I remember all the complaining back in the day! 😂😂😂 I actually like Jay and miss those segments. 

😂 all the ladies looked like they had a lot of fun doing all those diffrent obstacles courses 

• Love 1