Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

Sorry for all of the Nicole post but I could not rest until I found a pic of her dad. I found it on her sisters page. Thoughts??

Nicole’s father is definitely related to Randy Feloni

Look

8FAE348D-EB12-44AD-8A6F-2C874A0FC7BD.jpeg.0c2a9bfd2e45188189e82c73c95488ca.jpeg

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

On August 12 Shelly posted this so Maddie and Cianna must have gained all the weight just since then.  Makes me wonder if Cianna will audition again next year since it seems hard to keep her weight down.  

ShellyB replied to Drogo's topic in Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making The Team

Last time I weighed them they were all on target.

August 12

Yep, Shelly said none were currently on weight warning, but I find that hard to believe given how a couple of them look.  I also know that two vets were on weight warning at the beginning of training camp. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

Thanks for the great information. I wonder if they will earn a DCC ring at the year end banquet considering they are alternates. I'm a Kat fan but being gorgeous does seem to have its perks in Kat and Meredith's case.

I wonder that myself and if they have to be at the stadium even if one or the other isn’t dancing that day 

• Useful 1
15 hours ago, Cheermama said:

I showed my husband this photo.  He thought Rachel W was the most attractive.  Then he asked why that poor girl in the back row didn’t have braces.  He said she looked like Winifred Sanderson.  Try to watch Hocus Pocus and not see that.

Love this!!  Is it possible that TPTB can teach Veruca to take a picture without all of her teeth showing?  As I said before, her teeth are so distracting!  Ugh!

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, Law Mom said:

I like how Charm made corrections. She was looking straight at Jalyn doing the arms incorrectly but addressed the whole group instead of singling her out, even thought it was clear who she was talking to.  Also, she could have just said Jalyn lacked pop but instead she demonstrated what pop should look like. That's a good teacher in my book.

Unlike Kitty who said back in season 1 that she likes to embarrass the girls so they don't do the same things over again.

• Love 7
47 minutes ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

Thanks for the great information. I wonder if they will earn a DCC ring at the year end banquet considering they are alternates.

45 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I wonder that myself and if they have to be at the stadium even if one or the other isn’t dancing that day 

Perhaps one of our wonderful insiders can clear this up? 🙂

• Love 2

Yep, Shelly said none were currently on weight warning, but I find that hard to believe given how a couple of them look.  I also know that two vets were on weight warning at the beginning of training camp. 

At least they made it to training camp.  Sorry still salty about Gabby - especially since they need the diversity.  I still don't think any of the rookies obviously knocked it out of the park - even the almighty VK.  TC Lauren's talking head last week, was the first time I even noticed her. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, chabelisaywow said:

At least they made it to training camp.  Sorry still salty about Gabby - especially since they need the diversity.  I still don't think any of the rookies obviously knocked it out of the park - even the almighty VK.  TC Lauren's talking head last week, was the first time I even noticed her. 

Definitely. After finally seeing Lauren, don't know how they took her over Gabby. She is also DCC soft and is struggling. I do miss Gabby. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Tootie said:

If this is the picture you are referring to, everyone here is on Show Group... plus Amy, Gina, Ashlee, Caroline, Cianna, Daphne, Amanda & Kelcey.

10 SG members - Copy.jpg

There is one simple answer for why these particular girls from SG were selected for this photo. Step 1 - Victoria is selected. Step 2 - Others are selected to create a nice bouquet of hair colors to pose alongside Victoria.

1 hour ago, chabelisaywow said:

Agree 100%! I am not over Gabby being cut at finals or Jalyn being cut from SG. They were two of my favorite rookies last year (alongside Ashlee & Bridget). Nobody will ever convince me that the current crop of rookies has more to offer the team than Gabby or that Jalyn was out-danced at SG auditions.

• Love 14
9 minutes ago, EllieA said:

Where can I find who made the team?

Rookies 

Kat -alternate 

Taylor p 

Lisa 

Meredith -alternate 

Lily 

Kristin 

Kelcey 

Victoria 

Amanda 

Chandi

Vets 

Amy 

Miranda 

Savannah 

Molly 

Madeline m

Bridget 

Alexis 

Lexie 

Taylor j 

Daphan 

Cici

Ashlee 

Heather 

Brennan 

Jayln 

Hannah 

Caroline 

Maddie 

Christina 

Gina 

Tess 

Briana 

Rachel a 

Erin 

Alannah 

Rachel w 

Amber

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Rookies 

Kat -alternate 

Taylor p 

Lisa 

Meredith -alternate 

Lily 

Kristin 

Kelcey 

Victoria 

Amanda 

Chandi

Vets 

Amy 

Miranda 

Savannah 

Molly 

Madeline m

Bridget 

Alexis 

Lexie 

Taylor j 

Daphan 

Cici

Ashlee 

Heather 

Brennan 

Jayln 

Hannah 

Caroline 

Maddie 

Christina 

Gina 

Tess 

Briana 

Rachel a 

Erin 

Alannah 

Rachel w 

Amber

Thank you!

6 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

From what I understand from this board Kelli and Judy are only there on the nights CMT films (maybe others but I don't know).  The Group Leaders and 2nds and people like Shelly run the rehearsals. @ShellyB can you remind me pls? Thx.

Every time I see or hear “they’re only at rehearsal on CMT film nights”, I wonder where it came from. When the show is filming, because of the long hours, days, etc. the few times there are no cameras, they do take the night off and either myself or Shelly Mc run rehearsal. Once filming wraps, it’s mostly Judy, since she’s the Choreographer. Kelli is there from time to time. Occasionally, someone else will run rehearsal if J or K have an event to attend. Keep a couple things in mind...their work hours are quite different due to their jobs, sometimes their times overlap, for meetings, etc.

• Useful 6
  • Love 16
20 hours ago, Lily80 said:

Why is she the only rookie in the photo?

Because she’s Victoria!  She’s the special one!  Ugh....would love to know more details about how the feel she’s not being treated like a rookie!

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Holly85 said:

I would hope so, even if only for the practice time with the full squad. They clearly can both use all the extra practice they can get on these routines. 

• Useful 1
30 minutes ago, ShellyB said:

Every time I see or hear “they’re only at rehearsal on CMT film nights”, I wonder where it came from.

I think that all started because Kalli Fullerton wrote that on her blog several years ago.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

Thanks for the great information. I wonder if they will earn a DCC ring at the year end banquet considering they are alternates. I'm a Kat fan but being gorgeous does seem to have its perks in Kat and Meredith's case.

If they danced in games, they should get rings.  It’s not like they were alternates and never got an opportunity to be in a game.

Are they both in the team picture?

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Cheermama said:

I showed my husband this photo.  He thought Rachel W was the most attractive.  Then he asked why that poor girl in the back row didn’t have braces.  He said she looked like Winifred Sanderson.  Try to watch Hocus Pocus and not see that.

ROTFL! You just reminded me of one of my favorite Hocus Pocus lines that's said to Winifred: "You buck toothed, mop riding firefly from hell!" What a great movie.

Now to keep this on-topic...have you noticed how the white that's in their sleeves blends with the background. It makes their upraised fists look like they are floating. Poor planning.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Blue hues said:

Because she’s Victoria!  She’s the special one!  Ugh....would love to know more details about how the feel she’s not being treated like a rookie!

Victoria is the only rookie because Kellue doesn't  want anyone to overshadow her at appearances. She would have kept the other girls out but that made the dance look weird. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• LOL 6
30 minutes ago, Bellisima08 said:

ROTFL! You just reminded me of one of my favorite Hocus Pocus lines that's said to Winifred: "You buck toothed, mop riding firefly from hell!" What a great movie.

Oh, is THAT what he said? To this day I've never understood that line. Now I need it on a t-shirt.

• Love 1

Im stuck at work until 930pm CDT. So hoping to catching the replay of tonights eposode. If I dont catch the replay later this evening i have no other options to watch it...sigh...and tonight is when I lose my Brett

23 minutes ago, Tornado said:

Im stuck at work until 930pm CDT. So hoping to catching the replay of tonights eposode. If I dont catch the replay later this evening i have no other options to watch it...sigh...and tonight is when I lose my Brett

I hope Brett comes back next year.

Edited by scorpio1031
  • Love 5

I hate to say it, but Kristin is a no for me too. Even in the field performances, there’s not enough energy in her dance. Taylor P, who dances next to her, makes more mistakes but at least she does it with power. I guess it came down to consistently being on beat with the moves and so they kept her... I also can’t believe Charm gave her sticker to Kat over Alexandra.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, loveanddcc said:

I hate to say it, but Kristin is a no for me too. Even in the field performances, there’s not enough energy in her dance. Taylor P, who dances next to her, makes more mistakes but at least she does it with power. I guess it came down to consistently being on beat with the moves and so they kept her... I also can’t believe Charm gave her sticker to Kat over Alexandra.

Tonight was the first night I could really see how much this rookie class struggled. They do not look ready. Amanda is great, and so is Lisa. But I don't think the rest looked good at all doing Charm's choreo.

1 minute ago, Lily80 said:

Tonight was the first night I could really see how much this rookie class struggled. They do not look ready. Amanda is great, and so is Lisa. But I don't think the rest looked good at all doing Charm's choreo.

Oh, and Julia and Taylor P. looked good too.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Lily80 said:

Oh, and Julia and Taylor P. looked good too.

I am really impressed with Amanda. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, ShellyB said:

Every time I see or hear “they’re only at rehearsal on CMT film nights”, I wonder where it came from. When the show is filming, because of the long hours, days, etc. the few times there are no cameras, they do take the night off and either myself or Shelly Mc run rehearsal. Once filming wraps, it’s mostly Judy, since she’s the Choreographer. Kelli is there from time to time. Occasionally, someone else will run rehearsal if J or K have an event to attend. Keep a couple things in mind...their work hours are quite different due to their jobs, sometimes their times overlap, for meetings, etc.

Thanks for this! I'm just quoting what I've heard repeatedly over the years about Kelli and Judy attending rehearsals.   I hope they feature YOU running a rehearsal before the season's over 😉

• Love 4

How did Lisa not make show group! She is a power house! She and Amanda are killing it every time they show them performing! IMO...this is not a strong rookie class...although, I’m not there. I’m saying this just from what they are showing us. 

And, I really like Meredith and Kat, but they seem to be the biggest strugglers in the room. I’m sad to think another couple of girls may have been passed over because of how pretty Meredith and Kat are. I know they are both alternates but still...

• Love 7

lmfao my mom cringed and said “no” when Maddie did her side aerials. Not gonna lie, I know she does them with bent legs on purpose but it looks like she’s about to knock her head on the floor they’re so low 

2 minutes ago, Jennv said:

From what we have seen so far, I cannot comprehend how Meredith and Kat made the team, but Julia did not.

I was thinking... I bet Kat and Meredith were meant to be the last two cuts but then Julia had to remove herself due to the car accident 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
Just now, ElenaFR said:

How did Kirstin get through? She doesn't seem to be doing well tonight.

Pure manifestation. She spoke it into existence. She said “this is gonna be my year” in January and somehow that worked. She’s still a lazy dancer, but it’s like they couldn’t see that beyond the veil of her magic spell. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, loveanddcc said:

Pure manifestation. She spoke it into existence. She said “this is gonna be my year” in January and somehow that worked. She’s still a lazy dancer, but it’s like they couldn’t see that beyond the veil of her magic spell. 

She looks weaker than last year. Frustrating...

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, loveanddcc said:

She's really pretty and they had a weak rookie class is my guess.

17 minutes ago, Jennv said:

From what we have seen so far, I cannot comprehend how Meredith and Kat made the team, but Julia did not.

Wholeheartedly agree with this, even though I like Meredith.

• Love 1

Evening thoughts:

I feel for Meredith. My first impression of her was totally wrong and I really like her now. 

I was bummed Kristen didn't get any love from guest choreographers but she's on the team and that's what matters. 

I am so glad Amanda is on the show/team because lawddd they needed a strong dancer like her in that rookie class. 

My judgemental guess as to Lisa and show group is her stature-- she is ALL power and very dense. K and J have a very obvious preference for girls who are fluid like Meredith and VK. If I had a shot for everytime K fawned over Meredith's ballet background I'd be shwasted. 

Though weirdly, she didn't seem to see ballet as an asset when it was Erin... it was always "gotta shake the ballet out of her" like it was a virus. 

• Love 6