Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

I don't know if this has been discussed on here before but my assumption for training camp is that Kelli and Judy aren't really hands on with the girls. The show makes it appear that they are watching everything but based on what they say when they cut a girl makes me think they are reading notes from other coaches and the little bit they actually see. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

I don't know if this has been discussed on here before but my assumption for training camp is that Kelli and Judy aren't really hands on with the girls. The show makes it appear that they are watching everything but based on what they say when they cut a girl makes me think they are reading notes from other coaches and the little bit they actually see. 

From what I understand from this board Kelli and Judy are only there on the nights CMT films (maybe others but I don't know).  The Group Leaders and 2nds and people like Shelly run the rehearsals. @ShellyB can you remind me pls? Thx.

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Looks like this pic is a mix of people on show group and not on show group

I believe everyone in the pic is in Show Group, but not everyone in Show Group is in the pic.

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Looks like this pic is a mix of people on show group and not on show group

All of the girls in the pic are on Show Group 🙂 that's why I was wondering why they didn't choose Gina since she's one of their rock stars. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Kayce said:

All of the girls in the pic are on Show Group 🙂 that's why I was wondering why they didn't choose Gina since she's one of their rock stars. 

Are you saying Gina isn't on SG? According to a list I have she is.  Just wondering 🙂

12 minutes ago, cgloss said:

I believe everyone in the pic is in Show Group, but not everyone in Show Group is in the pic.

That's what I was wondering about. Like I said I have a list of who's who that I printed from a post.

10 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Yes she did for sure 

On August 12 Shelly posted this so Maddie and Cianna must have gained all the weight just since then.  Makes me wonder if Cianna will audition again next year since it seems hard to keep her weight down.  

ShellyB replied to Drogo's topic in Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making The Team

Last time I weighed them they were all on target.

August 12

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Just watched some of the girls preform on good morning Texas 

21 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Tess Amy Maddie heather Daphane and ashlee

What'd they perform?

Edited by DCCFanInKy
changed some wording
18 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Are you saying Gina isn't on SG? According to a list I have she is.  Just wondering 🙂

That's what I was wondering about. Like I said I have a list of who's who that I printed from a post.

Gina is in Show Group, just happens to not be in that particular photo.

• Useful 1
9 minutes ago, ElenaFR said:

I would take Charm all day, everyday over Kitty's style. 

Maybe DCC/CMT is planning to have Charm take over as technical coach (speculation)?

Edited by DCCFanInKy
Spelling
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
On 9/4/2019 at 8:05 AM, Pink-n-Green said:

I feel like an idiot because I had no idea Nicole Bulcher was a woman of color.  I just thought she had beautiful, curly  hair!

I know I'm catching up on thread but I dont think she is but looks can be deceiving. Her parents dont seem to be and neither does her sister. The things that make you go hmmmmmm. 

Edited by GeorgiaPeach11
29 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Maddie looks like she isn’t fully awake yet

1 minute ago, forumborum said:

Amy looks slow, sloppy and boring 

Like I said in another post. I bet this was filmed at the crack of dawn Dallas time and they had a late rehearsal.

• Love 3
On 9/4/2019 at 9:08 AM, Pau84 said:

That's what I also thought.

How is she a WOC? Because of which rule, established by whom?

It's a slippery slope.

The same with the 'latinas': somehow Lisa Mills, Kristin Dodd are not latina's and Selina and Alexandra are. 

Agreed slippery slope, But isnt Lisa of Asian decent? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DCCFanInKy said:

No...Gina is on Show Group...I was just wondering why she wasn't chosen for the picture since she's one of the show group rock stars.

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

Picture of Nicoles sister Erin and their mom. I could not find a pic of their dad. Again, not sure about the WOC. Either way she is gorgeous. 

She's one of the prettiest they've had 🙂

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

Sorry for all of the Nicole post but I could not rest until I found a pic of her dad. I found it on her sisters page. Thoughts??

He looks like the older Italian gentlemen I would see when I visited Italy a few years ago. 🙂

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 4
53 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Maddie looks like she isn’t fully awake yet

Maddie and Heather answered a few questions on the show and Maddie did not seem fully awake when talking.

24 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Like I said in another post. I bet this was filmed at the crack of dawn Dallas time and they had a late rehearsal.

It was a little after 9 am.  I wonder how these girls are able to hold a job when they have so many of these appearances to do.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

Sorry for all of the Nicole post but I could not rest until I found a pic of her dad. I found it on her sisters page. Thoughts??

The OP already said they were wrong about Nicole being a WOC.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, MTTFan said:

I kind of liked her.  It was pretty clear that she was not intimidated by Kelli or Judy and I  got the feeling she and Judy got along.  Kelli not so much but only because she might not have gone along with some of her (Kelli's) choices.

Every time she said Meredith, Kelli was a tad bit defensive:)  I mean, why ask for others opinions when you don’t listen to them anyway.  

• Love 11
43 minutes ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

Also, what about Veronica. Definitely a WOC. 

Veronica is Native American. When they reference the value to their team way back when she was on weight restriction, it was partially referencing her contract with Nike as part of a campaign celebrating Native American heritage. Such a tiny percent left!! 

As for Nicole, I’ll add in that she’s from Idaho, which is less than 1% black. It’s over 90% white, even. Doesn’t mean that she doesn’t have anything else in her heritage, but slims down the chances even more. 

That said, I found the ancestry talking points interesting, because you don’t cleanly inherit DNA from both parents.  That can greatly impact appearance depending on the markers. For example, my biological father (and his entire family)  are Native American enough to live on a reservation. He’s my confirmed dad, but I have 0% Native American show up on any of the two major companies. I have red hair and fair skin to boot. The Irish genes on my mom’s side dominate. Mom has African heritage on her side, and again, not a spec in mine. 

Those types of DNA tests are super interesting, but not a reliable narrator for anyone's personal experiences or how they might pass/present in person. 

That said...squad is not nearly as interesting this year IMO due to the lack of variety in looks. I like a full bouquet! 

• Love 7

So Meredith and Kat make the team, but so far all i have seen from them, they suck...so either they both miraculously get it together??? Or i will just have to go with the beauty of the face is more valuable than the quality of the dancing

Edited by Tornado
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Weeklydcc said:

Ashlee for point.😎

Anyone but Amy or Maddie for point - omg they are destroying their brand w/ those two up front on shows like these.

Amy looks like a too thin 35 year old soccer mom and Maddie looks like an awkward teenager w/ bad hair who’s a few cheesburgers away from a weight problem - get some hot fit women who can perform up front ASAP please.  What are they doing?!  Smh.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 16

I think Ashley will be point in two years like Mia in her rookie year in 2009 she was in the last line of the triangle and was being called out several times by Kelli and judy during TC, then 5 years later she was the best dancer in the room enough to earn point.

PS: i Love Daphne, bridget and Gina and Christina killed that choreo.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Tornado said:

So Meredith and Kat make the team, but so far all i have seen from them, they suck...so either they both miraculously get it together??? Or i will just have to go with the beauty of the face is more valuable than the quality of the dancing

They rotate dancing at games they are alternates so not much dancing for them 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Tornado said:

That would be the going hypothesis right now? If so, they last one year unless they really do get the dancing. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Tootie said:

If this is the picture you are referring to, everyone here is on Show Group... plus Amy, Gina, Ashlee, Caroline, Cianna, Daphne, Amanda & Kelcey.

10 SG members - Copy.jpg

Thanks @Tootie can you or someone that can tell who's who better than me label everyone?