Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

11 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I haven't seen anything saying whether or not Alexandra plans on coming back.  She may not be able to post anything until her cut is shown🤷‍♀️.  And then of course, it depends if she is told to try again or gets that gentle hint:

Now, this makes me think...when Julia was cut, she posted on her Instagram Story...& her cut hasn’t been televised yet. Does this mean she’s not reauditioning next year? Now I’ll have to wait a whole year to find out 🤓

14 hours ago, Pksbena1 said:

Just looked at Nicole’s Instagram. She’s definitely not a WOC. Her parents both appear to be Caucasian. However, her dad may (possibly) be of middle eastern decent. He doesn’t really look like it but Nicole, and her brother, have a middle eastern look to me. JMO. Whatever her background is, she is stunningly gorgeous! 

Isn't she cousins with Randy from Say Yes?  He speaks of being very Italian.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Commenting on several things:  To MTTfan about Chelsea when the “shoe in “ statement first came up, Chelsea said her comment was a response to producer’s off camera question of But didn’t you think you were a shoe in?  Her comment I believe was “ I never thought I was a shoe in”.  I didn’t think she said she thought she was.

WOC- let’s let the women determine their status.  Does Nicole call herself a WOC?

As far a privacy,  most doctors ‘ offices have patients sign forms specifically identifying who they can release info to & it may have included reps from DCC such as Jinelle.

• Love 1

Can someone give me a cliff notes version of the Chelsea story?  I have watched all of the old seasons when they aired, but didn't find this board until recently and didn't dissect it like I do now! LOL

• Love 1
16 hours ago, TB12 said:

Why wouldn't they shoot a pic without Amy's arm over her head, it looks so out of place? Agree with the other poster Amy and Maddie look overly airbrushed and poor Heather's hair does nothing for her, she's so much prettier than that...

Could not agree more. Frankly it is a testament to Heather’s beauty that she still looks that pretty with hair that is two completely different colors. How has this not been rectified yet. Sigh. 

• Love 1
On 9/3/2019 at 12:44 PM, dreamcatcher said:

Tess is SCARY thin-it’s quite obvious in this video.

Has Tess always been this thin? Or is it something new? Same thing with Daphne - has she always been this thin? 

On 9/3/2019 at 5:40 PM, PhillyFan said:

She’s really pretty without her current makeup regimen. 

On 9/3/2019 at 5:52 PM, dreamcatcher said:

I think it’s the hair too. She looked young and fresh with her natural hair color

Everyone looks young and fresh and pretty when they’re 14. 

718474AE-EC82-46E6-A7AC-CB0B0863B4AC.gif

Edited by ThreaLevelMidnight
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, ThreaLevelMidnight said:

Has Tess always been this thin? Or is it something new? Same thing with Daphne - has she always been this thin? 

Everyone looks young and fresh and pretty when they’re 14. 

718474AE-EC82-46E6-A7AC-CB0B0863B4AC.gif

They usually do at 19 too...

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, PunchPowerPop said:

Dude Amy has had to have had something done to her face...(sorry photos are grainy they're zoomed in) . Fillers?? ETA left is this year's cameo, right is last years group shot 

Screenshot_20190904-210724_Gallery.jpg

She still looks like the right photo, so I assume this monstrosity is the result of some great use of photoshop.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, PunchPowerPop said:

Dude Amy has had to have had something done to her face...(sorry photos are grainy they're zoomed in) . Fillers?? ETA left is this year's cameo, right is last years group shot 

Screenshot_20190904-210724_Gallery.jpg

This picture of Amy be like

_107804623_ab870769-90ca-4ca3-a0dd-14203

• LOL 14
19 hours ago, Bellisima08 said:

I'm really liking Maddie's longer curls. They should have had a photo of Amy in a pose like the others. Her being the only one with her arm up makes the photo look unbalanced.

This photo of the new group leaders must be their new individual pictures put together into one.  That's why Amy's pose looks so different from the other 3.  And I love Maddie's new picture with her longer hair! 

• Love 4
18 hours ago, ByTor said:

Onaysis

Legit even my husband knows that line when Kelli was all over Megan Flaherty (RIP) about Grace and she was saying her name wrong! Jacqueline Onaysis Kennedy. I was screeching at the tv, ummm Kelli  you look so redic right now YOU don't even know her name!!!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Legit even my husband knows that line when Kelli was all over Megan Flaherty (RIP) about Grace and she was saying her name wrong! Jacqueline Onaysis Kennedy. I was screeching at the tv, ummm Kelli  you look so redic right now YOU don't even know her name!!!

Does anyone know the name of the book Megan had to read? Curiosity to look it over now...

Thanks!

• Love 1
On 9/3/2019 at 8:06 PM, Bigfan123 said:

Can anyone tell me what happened that caused Heather to be out of the running for leadership until now?

According to an insider Heather, and I am paraphrasing, “made a mistake” and she confessed it to Kelli, who was a couple of seasons upset with her and now she is back on the ‘good girls’ column.

When I asked what this Charles Dickens sounding mistake might be, I didn’t get an answer.

On the diversity topic, I know that race is a sensitive issue in the US and I’d never comment on whether a biracial/2nd generation etc girl identifies as a woc, i’m not giving dcc a pass. Most latinas they had on the team were white passing and they’d never let a woc wearing her hair natural for example. They may be raising their numbers by getting girls like Ashton on the team, but that doesn’t mean they actually support woc.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Hmm I spotted Jalyn in the front definitely not being outdanced and Heather absolutely killed it.

She looked good can’t wait for next weeks show group auditions 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

Cianna is at 2:33 and her stomach is looking heavy for a DCC.  She likes to drink and that may be what is  causing a  tummy like this.  

Here is a pix of Gabby and Cianna, Gabby's stomach looks much flatter than Cianna's in this pix.  I guess both of them have put on weight since swimsuit pix but only Gabby got cut.

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, dotdot 37 said:

the show is called DCC making the team so they are going to show the rookies but I wonder what they are going to call the show next year when VK is no longer a rookie 

They prob do whatever they did when Cassie was on .... put her in the back. That or it would be completely focused on vk’s vet journey and no one else. I’m just secretly waiting for her to gain all that weight during season and seeing whether she get cut before banquet and attempt to try out again.

Is it me or am I the only one that likes Maddie’s hair but feels like she’s just come out of the shower with it? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
42 minutes ago, Lunacat said:

God, those outfits in the clip are HORRIBLE. 

I kinda like them. They match the Cowboys colors even better than the real uniforms.  They're a nice alternate.  Different strokes, I guess. 

• Love 15
3 hours ago, Tootie said:

Pretty sure this was it because I remember Megan saying the author was named Flaherty (like her.)

jackie book.jpg

Thank you!!! I’ve always said I could use a little more grace & should check it out, not being funny I’m serious! 🙂

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, myguiltypleasure said:

Does anyone know who #108 was in the first episode? She said she ran away with the circus and I want to stalk her social and see 😄 I don't think she was featured again in the episode.

I thought it was Meredith... 

1 hour ago, 5678Pixie said:

Ummmm Miss Tess needs a burger or 10, Jesus her head looks like it weighs more then her whole body... 

• Love 2
23 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Sorry I should have clarified that I was referring to how it would be nice if the show highlighted the Vets & the positive things they do more during filming versus how they usually only get focused on if they are not doing well. I know that on social media, DCC showcases the Vets & the team doing outreach & stuff throughout the year.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Bellisima08 said:

Sorry I should have clarified that I was referring to how it would be nice if the show highlighted the Vets & the positive things they do more during filming versus how they usually only get focused on if they are not doing well. I know that on social media, DCC showcases the Vets & the team doing outreach & stuff throughout the year.

According to the description, they should be showing this visit on tomorrow's night show.  Hopefully, it isn't a rushed segment.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Hi, my name is Kat, and in this episode of DCC: Kat Makes the Team, I am not even going to pretend I know how to dance or learn choreography. Watch as I make crazy faces for an hour in my interviews and when other people are talking. What other rookies?

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, myguiltypleasure said:

Does anyone know who #108 was in the first episode? She said she ran away with the circus and I want to stalk her social and see 😄 I don't think she was featured again in the episode.

That was Meredith.  She did say that but I haven't seen anything about an actual "circus."  She DID dance in a magic show in Guam, though...

https://www.instagram.com/meredithmadden/?hl=en

Meredith 108 - Copy.jpg

meredith dcc - Copy.jpg

Edited by Tootie