Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

6 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

I'm watching episode one of season 1 on pluto tv and its hilarious to me to see these solos. They wouldn't fly nowadays making the team lol

How are you watching it?

22 hours ago, go4luca said:

I mean it's so dang obvious there are stronger dancers out there than (especially) Amy and Maddie.

I see that VK is right near the front on the edge. So much for seniority.

• Love 3
On 8/20/2019 at 1:07 PM, go4luca said:

Fan performance vid so not that clear. 

This formation doesn't get better with viewing.  I know where my eye is drawn and it definitely isn't Amy or Maddie.

Ok, the woman screaming in the background sounds like TK!!! 

• LOL 8

Looking at these calendar covers TPTB really need to revamp DCC as a whole, can we stop with the arm over the head pose its so played, all three of them have it on their covers, really original DCC how many cameos will have the obligatory arm over the head, sigh...  

• Love 9

Does anyone know when squad photo is happening? And I know someone already said it (but I forgot?), but when is meet the team?? 

I'm ready for some information. The poor girls haven't even posted on social yet that they've made it! 

I want to see cameos!! 

Ahhhhhhwjjbwjksknsbsvabnakakd 

#ginawasrobbed

#maddieandamyretire2019

#assholesigns

#bridgetforpoint

#ineedacoffee

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, AAT said:

I see that VK is right near the front on the edge. So much for seniority.

To be fair there’s a part where Amanda is point, so I won’t complain since another rookie is getting a shot up front.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Looking at these calendar covers TPTB really need to revamp DCC as a whole, can we stop with the arm over the head pose its so played, all three of them have it on their covers, really original DCC how many cameos will have the obligatory arm over the head, sigh...  

I would love to see less posed shots. Let the girls frolick on a beach and take some candid snaps! I organise photoshoots for work all the time and the best shots are always the candid, make the model laugh shots so they look real and authentic!! 

More shots like this 

We all thought the calendars looked much better this year. But there was SO much Photoshopping!!! Soooo much. In a time where titles and brands are ditching retouching, DCC should follow their lead! 

• Love 15
10 minutes ago, ByTor said:

To be fair there’s a part where Amanda is point, so I won’t complain since another rookie is getting a shot up front.

If a rookie is better at that routine than a vet, I'm all for putting them up front.  I think some are better at hip hop than Maddie, but they will probably never be seen as being better cause that's Maddie's "style"

• Love 4
1 hour ago, AAT said:

So much for seniority.

I will go with solid performance chops over seniority any day.  I don't care if that's a rookie, 2nd year, whatever, over a 4th or 5th year.

Place the strongest dancers up front.  I guarantee it will bring up everyone's performances.

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 14
7 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

I showed my husband this picture, and the first thing he said was that they are throwing up the white supremacy sign 😳  

image1 (15).png

I'm a white female born and raised in DFW.  I'm the same age as most of these girls (24) and I have never heard of this or seen this before as representing white supremacy.  Sorry if that makes me sound ignorant.  But perhaps they aren't aware? I know I wouldn't be. 😞

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
8 hours ago, Lolfordays said:

I think that yes, generationally you get women today with that higher level talent are looking for other more fulfilling, better compensated, and more professional opportunities.

Agreed. I think that once Erica quit & spilt the tea about how little the cheerleaders make in relation to the amount of work they put into this & what's expected of them, it turned off a lot of dancers. Yeah you are getting to dance on a big stage & there's a level of fame attached to it, but when the money from it doesn't cover living expenses on it's own, that can lessen the appeal.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, ByTor said:

I wasn't talking about alternates for the 36, I was talking about alternates for show group.

Typically there is a set 12 for Show Group 2017. With there being 18  this year, if for some reason one of the set 12 are not available, Judy has more to choose from. This also opens up opportunities for bigger stages with more dancers. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6

I've read so many comments here about Maddie.  I adore her!  She is a great dancer and truly has a unique look.  She definitely is not one of the sea of blondes on the team!   (I'm naturally blonde so I'm not putting blondes down!)   

• Love 11

For anyone that's curious...

Formation 1:                                              

Amber

Maddie         Gina

Victoria     Rachel W     Caroline

Amanda        Kelcey        Heather      Bridget

Ashlee         Rachel A                           Daphne         Amy

Cianna           Tess           Hannah        Lexie                 

Formation 2:

Amanda      Maddie

Amber        Bridget      Rachel W

Daphne           Lexie            Gina           Tess

Amy            Heather        Kelcey        Ashlee       Rachel A

Hannah          Caroline       Cianna        Victoria

Formation 3 (is this right??):

Amy

Lexie          Maddie

Bridget        Tess          Caroline

Amber           Gina          Rachel W       Heather

Rachel A         Hannah                          Daphne            Ashlee

Cianna         Victoria         Kelcey          Amanda

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Why are they in Tampa Bay Buc looking uniforms? What was this? I missed something. 

☠️☠️☠️

They are cute design but fabric doesn’t pop. 

They are trying real hard this year for some reason to appear more commercially appealing and more universally in with trends. But they aren’t branding the brand. Heck it’s such a feeble attempt it’s not even re- branding 😑

22 hours ago, go4luca said:

It's a brand new number.  Plus a new show group.  They need to work out some kinks.  Yeah, I know they are normally in better sync but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt for this round. 

They have bigger fish to fry dealing with the uninspiring Amy and Maddie at point.  Plus, I hate to say it but in some of the stills shots, Maddie's middle is already looking thick.

Me personally, I'll take personality and oomph over milquetoast any day of the week.  My eye is going to be drawn to the better dancers anyway. 🙅‍♀️

Maddie’s middle looked thick at tryouts. That’s why it baffles me that they cut Gabby and not Maddie. Then again Maddie seems to be the teachers pet. BTW, I am a Maddie fan but if you cut one, you should cut them all IMO. 

• Love 10
22 hours ago, Agent Gully said:

Nothing against Queen and nothing against what the DCC calls hip-hop, but the two do NOT go together. I needed Tylenol after hearing that.

I agree, Queen and Hip Hop, do not belong together. Freddie Mercury is screaming  “ what  did they do my song”

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Is it wrong that I want to see the old timey pom poms?  Maybe with an old song for a half time?  I think it would be fun and a nice nod to their past.  And mix it up a bit and make the choreo different.

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

I agree, Queen and Hip Hop, do not belong together. Freddie Mercury is screaming  “ what  did they do my song”

You should see what they consider hip hop routines during seasons 1 and 2😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 8/20/2019 at 7:13 PM, TUOwl84 said:

Yeah and of course VK is in an up front position. Ashlee should be in her spot! 🙄

That's what I said.

4 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

That is not a great picture of her.

4 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

That is not a great picture of her.

She is just not attractive. Especially now that she is known as a mean girl. 

Ugh; squad photo. I know (well, maybe not) Victoria won't get the middle of the floor spot, but she'll for sure be the center of the bouquet (with tiny Jalyn behind her). 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

There has to be drama about why Gina is so far back?! I took a little break from reading this stuff and then saw the videos on Instagram and freaked out. I’m so confused?! Maddie and Amy are boring as hell and point. Amber is meh... but inconsistent. I feel like she messes up on little stuff. Gina was so robbed. I probably would I have quit if I were her, because it’s a slap in the face to be moved back like that. I come from a dance background and think best dancers should be front and center. This whole rotating point thing is stupid. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, aubshart said:

There has to be drama about why Gina is so far back?!

Injured and sidelined from practice for long enough they had to set the triangle?

Just *might* have broken a rule (I have no "inside" info)?

Seniority?

All just guesses.....

40 minutes ago, Spooky said:

Ugh; squad photo. I know (well, maybe not) Victoria won't get the middle of the floor spot, but she'll for sure be the center of the bouquet (with tiny Jalyn behind her). 

When is Squad Photo?

4 hours ago, Weeklydcc said:

I'm starting to hop on the Bridget train.  Girl is adorable.

1566344019-cowbriefs0821spo1.jpeg.jpg

Is that rookie Amanda behind Bridget?

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Injured and sidelined from practice for long enough they had to set the triangle?

I asked the same thing a few pages back. Not injured enough to where she couldn't dance, but just unable to do any "tricks".  I really feel for her; as a second leader she probably thought she'd move up a lot too. Fingers crossed it was just for that performance and she'll show up closer to where she can shine. 

• Love 2